Mop Man and Pom-Pom Girl Ch. 04-07

Story Info
The cheerleader's taming continues.
6.2k words
4.41
8.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 12/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader,

Lara's sexually explicit misadventures continue.

These are the four next chapters.

Again, if you are looking for any form of realism please skip this story.

Lara discovers some forbidden pleasures at the hand of Frankie, the lanky campus janitor. Will she give in to her lustful desires?

 *****************************************

You will find some elements of:

Humiliation/Degradation,

Forced Exhibition,

Spanking,

Masturbation,

Anal play, and a bit of urination...

Please let me know your thoughts and vote!

***********************************

Chapter 4 - Rimmed

It took a few minutes for the both of them to recover from their orgasmic high.

As her wits returned to her, Lara started feeling so very dirty.

The low that sometimes follows such a high was now taking hold of her state of mind.

His fingers were still lodged deep within her holes.

The humiliation of knowing that his calloused dirty hands were touching her most tender and intimate flesh was unnerving.

She feared that this further disgrace would again feed her sexual arousal.

Now that she had experienced a release of some sort and regained some control, she wanted to move away from him before the sexual stimulation got her hot and bothered all over again.

Lara did not comprehend why her body was reacting the way it was. It was madness, and she dreaded the idea of succumbing to such an out-of-control primal lust again.

His invading digits felt like hot irons searing her tender flesh and she wanted them out before she got burnt again.

She tried relaxing and loosening all her inner muscles.

She opened herself up and shifted her weight forward. She wiggled away from the man's grip, freeing herself bit-by-bit.

It had been so long since Frankie had experienced such a powerful release that he needed more time to recover. He was still zoned out from his euphoric high.

The older man had been celibate for years.

His marriage had disintegrated after his return from the long Afghan War due to his severe PTSD.

He had struggled for years with the disease which had also cost him his job with the Army.

By the time he had finally managed to regain some balance in his life, he was in his late thirties.

Since then, his relationship with women had been failures and, as the years went on, even the casual encounters had waned down to a drought.

Now in his mid-forties, Frankie had not had any physical contact with a woman in over three years, maybe more. Who knew?

He had forgotten how good the silky wet tender inner flesh of a woman felt. He had missed the luscious sensations of a woman's arousal so much.

He wanted more and the lustful desires that had laid dormant for so long were flowing through his veins for the first time in a long time.

When Lara began moving, he was brought back to reality.

She was slowly slipping away from his fingers, but he did not want to let her go.

The soft sensation of her hot sex was addictive. He was hungry for more of it.

In a flash, he removed his probing hand.

"Ah!" Lara let out, surprised. The sudden indelicate move felt like the ripping of a bandage on her sensitive flesh.

She was relieved, thinking that this ordeal was over, but she misunderstood Frankie's intentions.

Abruptly, his two powerful hands took hold of her hips and lifted her bottom high in the air.

She was now upside down with her head between his knees, her shoulders on his lap, her knees on his shoulders. Her holes a few inches from his face. It was almost as if they were in a 69 position, except that her head was stuck between his legs.

She was totally and completely exposed to him, and she could feel the air of his excited breath on her exposed sex and asshole.

He admired her feminine charms for a few seconds before leaning and diving into the most lascivious of French kisses.

He was like a man seeking his first drop of water after a long journey through the dessert.

There was fever, excitement and passion in this X-rated smooch.

There was no hesitation, no timidity. He was a man on a mission.

He stuck out his strong tongue and started lapping her at her clitoral hood. He lapped every inch of her pussy until he reached her perineum. He then dug into her tender moist flesh and fucked her as deep as his tongue would let him.

"Ooh! Oooh! Ooooh! Ooooooh!" Lara quickly surrendered to his tongue lashing and exploded in ecstasy.

As she was left panting to recover from this assault on her senses, he parted her cheeks and lowered his tongue into her rosebud.

"Aw!... What the...?" Lara exhaled in surprise.

She had never been rimmed before.

None of her boyfriends had been sophisticated enough to do that.

It felt strange. It felt so dirty... but so good!

The young woman was overtaken in by the janitor's passion.

Her sexual excitement which had been constantly simmering thanks to the never-ending shame she was feeling, had quickly been brought back to a thunderous boil.

Frankie kept on darting his tongue into her ass. He went in deeper with every thrust and she relished it all.

She relaxed and allowed his probing.

It felt so naughty! ...and the forbidden aspect of this lewd act redoubled her arousal.

"Aw!... M...mmmm....mister!...Aw!... That's so good! Aw...! It's so soft! Aw! S...sss... Sir! Please! Deee... Deee... Deeper! Aw! It's sssso soft! It's sssso sweet! I'm melting! Sir! Sir! Sir!" she encouraged Frankie with every penetration.

Intuitively, she sensed that she could not call him by his first name. She had mistreated him so many times in the past... Their relationship had been profoundly altered by the current situation and she needed to convey to him a newfound form of respect.

A storm was brewing within her; so many opposite emotions were converging and conflicting at the same time. She was ashamed and that shame turned her on. She was disgusted by Frankie and his tongue in her poop-hole, but the dirty act made her feel so good. She did not want him to touch her, but he had made her so wet and she wanted and needed to cum.

Her mind was splitting.

The debilitating disgrace made her want to escape and zone out from the current situation. She wanted to escape and leave her body.

However, the unbridled pleasure kept on calling her back into the moment.

She felt Frankie's dick swell up again as her tits pressed into it and his excitement made her own rise further.

Her sex was on fire and needed tending. With one of her hands she reached for it.

"Aw!" she exhaled surprised to feel herself so wet.

She did not recall having ever felt herself so hot, so moist, so ready.

She now needed to feel Frankie's sex.

She let go of her pussy and began fumbling around in search of the janitor's zipper.

It wasn't easy as she balanced on his knees but the man was holding firm onto her hips.

It took her a minute to find the opening in his pants and she struggled to pass her hand through it as she could not see anything with her head between his legs.

If she had not been so excited, she probably would have been disgusted by the icky feel of the cum he had spurted in his briefs earlier.

But then when she reached to grab onto his little pecker, it only made her more excited.

He was as small as she had pictured it. He was probably less than 4 inches long and skinny.

He felt like a little bird that fit snugly in her hand and she began rubbing the sensitive underside of his dick just beneath his head with her thumb.

"Aw! Aw! Aw!" Frankie began to moan in unison with Lara.

The soft and tender friction on this most sensitive part was driving the man insane. Not only did he have a small pecker but the lack of sexual activity had rendered his sexual stamina inexistent. He was prone to premature ejaculations.

"Aw! Aw! Aaaawww!" he exclaimed quickly as he ejaculated in her hand.

"Aw! Aw! Aw!" she responded as his orgasm provoked hers once again.

With a few more strokes of her thumb she had milked him to another copious load. She was surprised that such a small penis could produce so much sperm.

As she pondered these thoughts, she suddenly felt the man lifting her up again to sit her on the floor in front of him.

They were both panting as they stared at each other.

Chapter 5 - The Peeing Incident

"That's some kinky shit there, girl!" he stated once his breathing slowed down.

She turned an even deeper shade of red.

"Tell you what..." he continued. "if you got no one to help you this weekend, I'll take you in."

He paused for a few second to formulate his thoughts.

"But I got to get more of that sweet, tender pussy of yours

..and I want you naked... nude... in the buff ...for the entire time that you are with me," pausing mid-sentence for dramatic effect.

"If not...

...then pick your poison...

...either you call your other bitchy cheerleader friends. You work it out with them. ...but I heard them laughing on the other side of the door earlier. I'm sure they have a few more games they'd like to play with your naked ass.

...or we could go see if those basketball players of yours were done playing?

....or ...I could also call the dean ...that's probably the safest thing for my future.

Should I do that?" he finished with a smile.

She shook her head from side-to-side negatively and stared at him defeated.

"So, what is it going to be?" he asked.

In one respect, she was too proud and too stubborn to call anyone of her cheerleading squad for help. They were the ones responsible for this whole mess and misery in the first place.

Calling the dean was a nonstarter.

She was shaken.

The notion of needing the help of this guy...

...this man... that she had tormented and disrespected for the past four years...

...and then... she would be naked, exposed and at his mercy.

That thought was as degrading and humiliating as things could get.

She knew that he had rescued her from the group of boys, and she shuddered to think what would have happened next if he had not intervened. He had rescued her and despite the constant humiliation that was driving her mad with desire, she felt protected with him.

And on an irrefutable level, that idea made her even hornier.

She could not deny that within the span of the past hour, Frankie had drawn-out of her two or three of the most feral, eye rolling climaxes that she had known in her young life.

She was titillated.

She felt safer with him, with the option he was giving her, than with the other options that were available to her.

It was not ideal but, on the other hand if she was going to be as horny as she was now for a full weekend, maybe that could be nice?

"Is that a deal?" he interrupted her thought process and asked again, "I am not forcing you into anything so take it or leave it."

Lara stared at him intently.

He had presented her with alternatives, and he was being clear with his intentions.

But she still felt caught between a rock and a hard place, as the expression goes, and could not decide either way.

Her libidinous pussy ended up choosing for her.

While her mind was in turmoil, the same self-feeding cycle of shame and sexual arousal kept her sex wet and overheated.

Her nerves were on fire, all her erogenous zones were ablaze, and she was all too aware of the pounding of her heart in her most intimate parts.

Her excitement was like a tight ball in the pit of her stomach... or rather... it was such that her vagina had begun pulsating and contracting to the rhythm of her heartbeat. She had never felt such wanton lust before.

"Y... y... yes..." was all she could muster to say.

She had given him her consent for what was to follow.

She lowered her head in shame as feverish feelings of yearning and desire muddled her thoughts.

Frankie jumped out of his chair thrilled.

"Let's go!" he ordered after taking a quick look around the room to make sure he was not forgetting anything.

He once again reached under her arms and lifted her to her feet.

"Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" he repeated; his voice filled with renewed energy.

Lara looked around as she tried to shield her nudity, hesitating. Frankie understood her reluctance.

She was seeking the t-shirt that he had given earlier but the man grabbed it off the floor and put it back on. Her nude weekend was starting now.

He began shoving her and nudging her out of the office and into the hallway towards the loading bay.

She would take a few steps then stop until he pushed her again.

"Don't worry, my truck is nearby, no one is around, no one will see you," he told her trying to hurry her along.

Lara was a bit reassured by these words, but other thoughts were passing through her mind.

"What... what... what about the ride? Someone's gonna see me on the way," she was finally able to put a few words together.

"SPANK!"

Frankie gave her a slap on the ass that was so strong that it made her jump forward.

"Aw!" Lara grabbed her defenseless ass and started walking faster down the hall.

"Girl! You only talk when talked to," he directed as he grabbed her shoulder to stop her in front a metal door labeled "building services."

Once they entered the area, Lara noticed that they were standing in a huge industrial maintenance bay.

To one side, a dock was loaded with several big metal containers that were filled either with trash bags or empty cardboard boxes meant for recycling.

To the other, several pallets full of books, school supplies and various other goods were stacked on the concrete dock awaiting to be sorted and put away.

For some reason, Lara was more aware of her nudity in this new setting.

A shiver ran down her spine.

Once again, the contrast of her nakedness in such a setting felt odd and definitely out-of-place.

The cold industrial atmosphere of the facility with its concrete, its chipping yellow paint, its grease, and its dirt made her feel smaller and even more vulnerable.

The only thing that reassured her was that the two giant metal roll up doors were down but that feeling didn't last.

The bays were void of any trucks and her heart sank as the "CLANK! CLANK! CLANK!" of one of the opening doors began to let in the cool evening breeze.

Lara jumped back and tried to back away towards the door they had just crossed.

Frankie grabbed her by the arm and pulled her forward and down the flight of stairs that led to the ground level of the bay.

"Ma' chariot awaits," he said as he pointed to his old beat up pick-up truck which was now revealed in front of the open door.

So far, Lara had been nude indoors and the prospect of having to step outside in her state of undress petrified her.

She dragged her bare feet on the ground to slow him down as he pulled, but there was so much rubbish and scraps on the rough flooring that she gave in and followed Frankie.

As they stepped closer to the doorway, the young woman decided that the only way to proceed was to act fast. She needed to shorten the time she would be exposed to the elements.

She accelerated her pace and began walking towards the passenger side of the truck.

"Where do you think you are going?" interrupted Frankie.

"Do you think I want you to mess up my upholstery?" he continued as he nodded towards her thighs.

Lara blemished at these words.

A sudden gust of wind confirmed this further indignity.

The draft of air cooled her wet spots making her all too aware of her hyper aroused state. Her uncontrollable arousal had made her produce more pussy juice than usual, and the fluid was now covering her vulva and had seeped down on her inner thighs. The thin layer of moisture was reflecting the light of the lamppost above and a shimmering sheen displayed her desire for all to see.

Why was her body betraying her like this?

This continuous libidinous lust was totally uncommon to her and she was desperate to regain some modicum of control over it. She still could not comprehend why she was responding to this humiliation with so much sexual excitement and she began to second guess her decision to go to Frankie's house.

"SPANK!"

Frankie brought her back to reality.

He opened the tailgate and pointed to the metal bed of the truck.

"Lie down on your back here," he ordered.

Lara looked at him wide eyed.

Was she supposed to travel across town naked and exposed for all to see?

When she remained motionless, Frankie lifted her up again and sat her down in the rear of the truck.

He then jumped in and secured a ratchet strap next to the cab.

He lifted Lara again and laid her down on the metal bed.

"Now grab onto that strap. My truck is pretty high and if you stay real flat and real still ...ain't nobody gonna see you ...see?" he informed the girl.

"Now nod if you understand," he instructed.

She nodded.

"Ok, now I'm gonna go close up shop and I'll be right back. You be good, don't move and then we'll be on our way. Stay!" he ordered as he jumped off and closed the tailgate behind him.

And just like that, Lara was alone, flat on her back, outdoors, in her birthday suit.

She heard the man step away as his feet crunched the white gravel.

She could not see much except the darkening cloudy sky above her.

She closed her eyes tightly wishing, against all hopes, that this was just a bad nightmare and that she would soon wake up.

Another gust of wind traversed her body from head-to-toe reaffirming her reality.

Her taut and erect nipples were tickled by the mischievous zephyr.

All her senses were on edge and she started focusing on the sounds.

All was silent aside from the cicadas and the rustling leaves above.

Then, after a few minutes that felt like hours, she heard a car in the distance.

Her heart leapt in her chest as it turned onto the driveway.

She could detect that the vehicle was getting closer and closer until it parked next to the truck.

The engine was turned off and a door was opened and slammed shut.

A masculine head popped into her line of sight.

She held her breath.

He was looking towards the building and did not see her.

"Frank! ... Frank! ... Are you here?" shouted the man.

Lara recognized the dean's voice.

Then she heard him step away towards the building and she let out a sigh of relief once he was far enough.

Her flight instinct took over.

She sat up and flew out of the truck towards the wooded area nearby.

Once she was hidden in the bushes, she turned around to make sure that no one had seen her.

Then she ran, and ran, and ran some more.

But the "woods" as they were called on campus by her peers, were just a small patch of trees in the between the sprawling athletic fields. She quickly realized that she was trapped. She did not dare go out in the open again. The "woods" were surrounded by wide-open spaces that would leave her completely exposed.

Then, the need to pee manifested itself.

But how?

Where?

Here?

Naked?

Like some animal?

That image tortured her.

Miss prim and proper, the ice princess ...was going to squat and piss outdoors?

She could not reconcile her self-image with that basest of needs.

Yet the more she thought about it, the more urgent her need became.

She tried to fight it, but the pressure was unbearable.

She resisted until she no longer could.

Then, she squatted and let go.

The spray was strong and drenched her ankles and her feet.

Her pretty bare feet were soiled, dirty, wet.

She was repulsed by how dirty she felt in that moment.

She tried to spread her legs into a wider stance to avoid the puddle of urine, but her bladder was full.

The hot liquid was everywhere and, no matter how wide apart she spread her legs, she could not seem to avoid the warm puddle below her.

12