Morale Boost Ch. 01

Story Info
Jenna signs up for the govt mandatory intercourse program...
4.7k words
4.19
8.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Citizens of the United States,

It has been a long and hard couple of years... Dealing with Covid-19, the unemployment rate, the price of gasoline skyrocketing, the January 6th riots, etc. The list goes on. And as a government that is here for the people, we have heard your inquiries, your comments and complaints, as well as all of your posts on Social Media, whether it be Twitter, Tiktok, etc.

That is why, starting this fall, we are implementing a new program to help ease the stress of the average American in an attempt to boost morale, if you will. This program is for all that are at the age of 18 or above and will be mandatory to register.

Now, what is the program, you might ask? Well... here is a run-down of the generics:

Each citizen that qualifies will have the application "Renewal" added directly to their phone. This app allows people in your area to select others in which they would like to have intercourse with. Once a person has been selected, they must comply with the request. The only way for a citizen to skip a particular request is to pay a 'Skip Fee' (to be determined at a later date).

Once the Skip Fee or the encounter has taken place, both parties will be on a "1 Week" cool down, allowing them time to rest and reset before being engaged again.

Encounters may not exceed four hours long. If an encounter goes longer than four hours, the requester will receive two warnings, one 15 minutes past and one 30 minutes past. If the encounter is not completed by this time, a fine will be initiated for the requester.

Encounters must not result in any injury. If injury is reported, legal action will be taken.

Please keep an eye out as additional information will become available as things progress. If you have any questions or concerns, please submit your inquiries online.

Thank you.

The United States Government"

It was the Saturday before school started back up again for the year. It was a sun, warm afternoon. It should be a day for Jenna to enjoy, but instead she could barely look up from her phone. Her birthday was on Thursday, two days ago... She had just turned 19 and she had yet to open up the brand new "Renewal" application on her phone. She just sat there looking down at it for what felt like the entire afternoon. Jenna sighed heavily. She knew that if she didnt fill it out, she was going to get a big fine and she would have to ask her mother for money... and she knew they didnt have any.

Finally, her thumb reached over and clicked on the Light Blue app pulling up the home page.

Greetings Citizen

"Welcome to Renewal! We are excited to take this journey with you!" - Jenna rolled her eyes, unsure if she wanted the United States government to 'ride along' during her sexual journey...

"Before we find people in your area, we need a little information from you first! Please fill out the information below to get started!" - Jenna scrolled down a bit and began to fill out her information hesitantly.

Name - Jenna Penn

Age - 19

Height - 5ft 4in

Weight - 155lbs

Eye Color - Blue

Hair Color - Blonde

Body Type - Average

Most desirable physical trait - Legs

Jenna took a breath, reaching the end of that section and clicked the blue button on the bottom of the page to continue.

"Lets continue on building your profile. Please fill out the section below to the best of your ability as it will be visible to other users"

Jenna took a look down at the next set of questions...

What does your typical day look like? - School, work, occasionally hanging out with friends...

Are you currently physically active? - School swim team

What hours of the day are you most likely available? - Early evenings

How many people currently live in your household? - Four

Who are they? - Parents and sister

Are you able to drive? - Yes

Jenna continued on again to the bottom of the page and clicked continue again.

"Perfect! Now that we have gotten to know your life a bit better, lets dive into some more personal questions. Please answer to the best of your ability!

Jenna took a deep breath, scrolling down almost hesitantly to see what kind of questions about her life the government wanted to know more about.

Are you currently a virgin? - No

How many sexual partners have you had? - 2

How many of the above were from former or current relationships? - 2

Have you ever had a one night stand? - No

Have you ever had intercourse anywhere other than a bedroom? - Yes

If so, where? - A car

Have you ever been caught or watched while having intercourse? - No

Please scroll through the list below and put a "Y" if you are interested in that activity, an "N" if you are not interested, or an "NA" if unsure

Intercourse with people your own age - Y

Intercourse with people that are older than you - Y

Intercourse with people that are younger than you - N

Intercourse at your home - N (Jenna was not interested in other members of the family hearing that kind of activity)

Intercourse at someone elses home - NA

Being tied up any - N

Being spanked any - NA

Orgasming during intercourse - Y

Name calling during intercourse - NA

By the time Jenna had reached the bottom of the page, her pale skin was flushed red thinking of all of these things she had never considered before.... and now it was going to be public knowledge. Jenna clicked continue once more to move on to the next part of the profile build. After a simple photo upload of herself from the shoulders up, the app buzzed.

"Congratulations! Your Renewal profile is all set up! Our specialists will verify the information provided, update your app, and help guide you the first few times that you use the app to make it fast and easy to use! All of the information you have proved can be changed overtime as everyone's preferences change overtime as well! If you have any questions or concerns, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom for assistance"

A day passes by as Jenna is left feeling more and more nervous now that her information is out on the app. Over the course of the last twenty-four hours, she's opened the Renewal app about fifty different times, looking over her profile, worried about all the information being public now, despite it being pretty tame. It was all she could think about, and with school starting back up tomorrow, it was all starting to stress her out. To make matters worse, her profile was still not complete...

Attention Citizen

"Thank you very much for filling out your profile and providing all of the information required. At this stage, we have just one or two more things that we need from you. Now that your profile has been uploaded, we ask that you include a photo or two that show more of you. Specifically, your figure. This will help those you engage with a better idea of what you look like and will help them identify you in a busier setting"

Jenna shook her head slightly, not believing that it was for identification and more so that requesters could see if they have a figure they want to be with...

"To do this, please upload one photo that shows a majority of your figure. Candid shots are always beneficial"

Jenna shook her head again as she opened up her photo gallery from her phone, scrolling through page after page of photos to see if there was anything that she felt would be enough without showing too much. Jenna has already been slightly self conscious about parts of her figure. She was fairly fit, not muscular, but toned. But she has a bit more 'junk in the trunk' than others her size. Finally, after searching and narrowing down her options, she picked one from when she was out with friends at a quick service restaurant, standing facing away from the camera, wearing jeans and a black jacket, hoping that she wouldn't have to upload anything that showed off more.

"Thank you for your submission! It will be reviewed shortly!"

Jenna was barely able to sleep that night, unsure of what to expect being back to school. She should be excited to see her friends again, attend her classes, and be active once again. But her nerves continued to get the best of her. She just knew it was only a matter of time before she would have to come face to face with her first encounter. Her body shuddered at the very thought of it.

For her first day back, Jenna wore a pair of jeans with a nice button up top and a pair of ankle-cut Converse. She hopped into her car and drove to campus, where she had to park in one of the lots that was furthest away from everything, but it was fine, she could walk. She threw her backpack over her shoulders and made her way through campus, walking by the freshmen dorms, the cafeteria, the rec center, finally getting to Peterson Hall, where her first class was being held. As she entered the building, she met up with a couple of her friends that were going to the same class. They caught up as they entered, sitting together on the far side of the room, laughing and telling stories of their summer. After a few minutes, the professor entered the room and started the class. The first day of classes were always pretty straight forward. The professor would go over what to expect this semester, explain how the grading system worked, etc. No real context was actually taught, it was more like an informative meeting. Luckily, this distraction helped Jenna take her mind off of things and let her relax a bit.

After class, Jenna headed over to the student union where she found a quiet place to set up for a little while between classes. She put her backpack down and pulled out her laptop and reviewed some of the course material from her first class, while at the same time pulling up information for some of her other classes, making sure that she had everything organized. Jenna got so immersed into the information that she didnt notice her phone receiving a new notification. It went unnoticed for quite some time while she was preparing for the semester.

As it grew closer and closer to lunch, Jenna began to feel a bit hungry. She could faintly smell some of the food being prepared from the cafeteria basement level of the union and it made her mind start to think about getting something before her next class. Jenna looked up from her work, stretcher her arms a bit and closed her laptop, grabbing her backpack and stowing away her computer. She then stood up slowly, taking a look around, seeing if she recognized anyone else around, but there weren't many people around currently. She then turned slightly and grabbed her phone casually from the armrest of the chair. Pulling it up and unlocking it, she noticed the notification from "Renewal" and her calm, gentle state turned instantly into dread.

Greetings Citizen!

"Your new photo has been approved and your new profile is now live! To view, just click on the "Profile" button on the top right of this page"

Jenna cringed a bit, but was glad that it wasn't anything beyond that. However, her dismissive behavior was short lived as her phone received another notification immediately following.

New Notification - Photo Comment

Jenna bit her lower lip feeling nervous as she clicked on the notification.

"Damn. Girl's got an ass you could clap for days." - Anonymous

Jenna's face turned beet red, feeling the embarrassment rush through her. Her ass had always been one of the things she was most self conscious about, and now it was the target of this anonymous person's misogynistic comment on her own profile. But little did Jenna know, it was only the first of many...

Somehow, Jenna made it through her first day back at school without being requested, which was a huge relief to her. She was afraid that her first time was going to be in a dorm room or a faculty lounge or something of that magnitude. The very idea of being used to get another student or faculty member off made her body shutter with the creeps.

Jenna grabbed her backpack and purse and made her way back towards her car, walking through campus after a long day, already having homework to do for a few subjects. But she felt good about her studies. Jenna has always been a smart student, studying when possible, getting good grades, and this year she planned no different.

Getting to her car, she threw her backpack into the back seat. Then, climbing into the front seat, she placed her purse onto the passenger seat while taking a quick look at her phone, answering a couple of emails from classmates about certain courses and projects coming up. And just when she completed her last email, about to put her phone down to head out... It buzzed. A notification popped up... it was Renewal...

Jenna's heart sank. Fear and dread rushing through her body as she sat there looking at it in disbelief for a moment, before clicking on the app...

Congratulations Citizen!

You have a new request! Please take a look at the information provided below.

You have been requested by: Jamal Tyler. Ethnicity: African American. Age: 36.

Please meet at the following location: Motel 8 - University Ave - Room 114

Jenna's heart sank even more seeing the information about her very first request... seeing that he was older, that they were meeting at a motel, and that he was black. Jenna had nothing against black men, but knew that they could be quite dominant.

Please select the confirmation button below to approve. Once you select approve, you will be able to communicate with your requester to prevent missing your encounter. If you have an issue with the information below or with the requester, please contact support. You are unable to decline this request as it is your first. The decline option will become available later on.

Jenna was nervous, almost trembling in her seat. She had no choice... she had to accept. Almost in slow motion, her thumb clicking Accept. As she did, a message from Jamal appeared in a chat bubble.

"Hope you like Carribean music, because I'm going to play your ass like bongos"

Jenna didn't respond to the chat. Putting her phone down, she started her car up and slowly began to drive. The Motel 8 was just down the street from her school, making it very easy and convenient for people to meet there. Chances are Jamal was the type of guy to hang out there and scroll through the Renewal app as it was within range of Jenna's school, making it easy to snag any unsuspecting teen between or after class.

As she drove, Jenna's heart rate increased, her mind raced, unsure of what to expect as a thousand scenarios played through her mind. His comment to her was no help to calm her nerves. She wanted to call someone, anyone, to talk things through before she made it there, but she didn't know who to call. Instead, she tried to take a couple deep breaths to calm herself down. But that did little good as she pulled into the parking lot. She drove down the backside of the parking lot, parking a bit away from the designated room to get a glimpse of the area.

There were several cars in the parking lot, most of them pretty junky cars, most likely belonging to employees or long stay tenants. It was barely 3pm which probably accounted for the empty parking lot, things would certainly get busier tonight.

Jenna took a few more deep breaths, grabbing her purse and phone before stepping out of her car. Closing her door, she threw her purse over her shoulder and kind of kept her head down in case there was anyone around that she knew, but there wasnt. No one she knew would be at the local motel in the middle of the day unless requested, but then they would be in the same situation she was. Jenna counted her steps as she got closer to the door, reading the number aloud in her mind. "114...". The number burned into her mind as she approached.

Bringing her feet to a pause, standing just in front of the door and looking at it for a moment, hesitating, fighting ever feeling of common sense to turn back... balling her hand into a light fist and knocking softly three times.

"Come in" A deep voice said from the other side of the door.

Jenna took a deep breath, grabbing the handle and turning it slowly, pushing the door open...

The room was dimly lit by the light between the two full sized beds in the room, along with the light above the sink on the far side of the room. The television was on, but the sound was turned way down. The smell of must and old tobacco filled her nose, almost knocking her backwards a bit, along with the feeling of the air conditioning cranked to keep the room cool, the fan kicking on and making a slight knocking noise next to the window. And finally, a decently large black man, sitting in a chair on the far side of the room, the television remote in his hand as he placed it on a small table beside him.

Jenna was barely able to muster a polite smile, which looked more like a nervous smirk. Jamal could sense instantly how nervous she was.

"Close the door" He said, placing both hands on the armrests of his chair to push himself up to stand. Jenna did as she was told, closing the door behind her, feeling her situation becoming more and more real by the second. "It's Jenna, right?" He asked.

Jenna nodded, too nervous to respond verbally right away. Jamal took a few steps towards her, getting a good look at her from the front as he stepped. "Take off your clothes. No sense in prolonging the inevitable" He said, coming to a stop just a couple feet from her. Jenna's legs trembled ever so slightly as she heard his command. She hesitated as her brain tried to comprehend what he just said. Finally, she was able to start moving, taking her purse off of her shoulder and placing it on the table by the door. Biting her lip nervously, she started with her shift, pulling it up from the bottom with both hands, pulling it up and over her head and placing it on the table next to her purse.

Jamal stood there watching, not showing much emotion on his face as he stood there, expecting Jenna to follow instructions.

Continuing to undress, Jenna unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, allowing them to fall to her ankles before stepping out of them, allowing her shoes to come off with them. Little could Jenna tell, but the sight of a half-naked white teen in his motel room began to make Jamal's mind and body stir. Jenna's face began to blush as she unclasped her bra from behind herself, allowing it to fall into her hands as she placed it with everything else, feeling the cool air against her breasts. Finally, looping her thumbs into her panties, allowing them to fall to the ground, she stepped out of them and placed them on top of the rest of her clothes.

Finally, Jenna stood completely naked, her pale white body exposed besides what she could cover in front of this strange black adult she had just met and knew nothing about.

After a moment of him just eying her body up and down, he spoke again. "Bring that white ass over here and grind it against me." He commanded. Biting her lip even harder, she took a couple steps towards him, clearly feeling out of sorts as her knee buckled slightly with the first step, but she reluctantly made it over to Jamal, turning around and scooching back until she felt him behind her.

Jamal was still completely dressed in a navy blue tank top and thin black athletic shorts. As she backed up to him, she felt his hands wrap around her waist, pulling her back against him firmly. She could feel his manhood press firmly against her ass, feeling it rub and grind between her cheeks. He smiled, feeling her body against his, letting his hands slide up and cup both of her young breasts for the first time, giving them a firm squeeze as she gasped.

"Mmmm... this isn't your first time, is it, baby?" He asked half-heartedly.

"N.... Not first ever..... b.... but first on the app." She answered, feeling goosebumps run all down her back.

Jamal squeezed her breasts more firmly. "Well well well... lucky me. Itll be a fucking you wont soon forget, im sure"

12