More Blowjobs than I Could Count

Story Info
A divorced MILF sucks off a whole party full of college boys.
5.4k words
4.5
30.1k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood outside the doorway, listening to the loud, pounding music. Boisterous laughter and singing heralded the party within. My blonde hair was loose.I was wearing leggings and a T-shirt, nothing special, but then, I expected my clothes to get ruined.

"This is insane," I muttered under my breath. "You're not really going to do this."

How had I, a once-respectable upper middle class former housewife, now divorcee, arrived outside the door of a college fraternity party, intending to go in and start giving blowjobs?

I'd been laying on my cheap motel room bed, drunk on wine and horny, thinking about the blowjobs I'd given Derek and his two roommates a few days ago, when I'd done the stupid thing and texted him: "You want to hang out?"

He'd taken a while to answer, but when he did he'd obviously known exactly what headspace I was in. "I'll bet I know what you mean by hang out."

I sent him back a tongue emoji. He replied with "You really love the dick."

Before I had been able to answer, he had added, "Well, I'm in the middle of a huge party here at my house, so if you want mine, you might have to blow a few more of my friends than you did last time."

There'd been a few more text messages along the lines of "You must think I'm a total slut," and "I do. Now get over here and start sucking." and then "You liked sucking off three guys so much, you're asking for more right now. Why not try a few more than three?" I had answered, "How many is a few more?" And Derek had answered with nothing but the address.

So there I was, standing on the front step of that address, trying to decide if I was drunk and horny enough to go through with this.

One side of my brain said, "Maybe he's right. You loved how it felt to suck off all three of them. Maybe it'll be even hotter if it's a couple more?"

The other side of my brain said, "Listen to that party inside. That is not 'a couple' more."

But that thought backfired. If I'd felt deliciously dirty and naughty on my knees with Derek and his two friends, the thought of what Derek wanted me to do in there... I shivered, fought off the urge to touch myself through my leggings, and knocked on the door.

The door opened, a guy in jeans and a t-shirt standing there.

"Holy shit! She really came!" The whole house erupted in cheers. Past him, I could see a crowd of people, some dancing, others drinking, others both. All turned to the door and hollered when the guy announced me.

Right away Derek came up to the door and ushered me in. He pushed a red solo cup filled with what looked like red kool aid into my hand. I was guessing there was vodka in there too.

"Get a little liquid courage in you," he said, grabbing my ass. "You've got a long night ahead of you."

I took a gulp, then coughed. "Oof, that's strong."

"Tastes better than what you're about to be swallowing," he laughed. Guys pressed in all around us, and they laughed too. Hands touched me, touched my breasts, touched my ass, touched me between my legs.

The crowd was fucking huge! The whole living room was packed wall to wall with kids Derek's age. They overflowed into what looked like the kitchen behind it. Surely he couldn't really expect me to--

"Let's show the boys what they're getting," he said, and started tugging up on my t-shirt. I almost tried to grab it and hold it down, but that swig of vodka was hitting me. Derek laughed when my t-shirt came off.

"I told you what you're here for Becky, what on Earth did you wear a bra for?"

Belying all the stereotypes about college boys and bras, he unhooked mine easily, and the entire room cheered when my breasts bounced free, nipples stiff.

Derek laughed again as some random boys surrounding me took each of my breasts in hand and thumbed those stiff nipples. "Nips tell me you're looking forward to this," he said.

And then with one swift motion he yanked my yoga pants and panties down. I squealed, and my hands flew down to cover my pussy.

"Hey, I only said blowjobs, not--"

"Relax, Becky," he said as he pulled my hands away from my bush. Then, louder, to be heard over the music, "Everybody remembers what I told you about Becky, right?"

Like the whole crowd, even some of the girls at the party yelled back, "mouth only!"

There were a lot of laughter and catcalls from the crowd. I was surprised by the girls at this party, they were cheering this on as much as the guys. Probably just glad it wasn't them.

I kicked my open toed heels off and stepped and kicked my way out of my spandex. Someone grabbed my bare ass, but there were so many guys around me I couldn't tell who. Taking my actions as the sign that this was really going to happen, Derek shouted for the crowd again.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Becky Wilson, and she has promised to suck every single cock put in front of her!"

More cheers and wolf whistles. I blushed and covered my face with my hands. I didn't really feel like "promised" was the right word, let alone "every single cock put in front of me." I had come over when he said "A few more" than our foursome last time. Looking at the mob of people in this house, there was an ocean of difference between "a few more" and every single cock put in front off me." There were dozens of people here at least. Even if half of them were girls, that still left...

Derek ushered me deeper into the party before I could even try to calculate how many men I was expected to service.

As I followed him into the house, college boys crowded around me. Every last one of them seemed to be trying to get a feel of my breasts or ass, or more. I gulped down more of the vodka kool aid.

"Um..."

Derek looked at me, clearly worried I was going to back out. He had an entire packed house who had been promised my mouth.

"Can't back out now Becky. This is happening. Drink up."

I did, halfway hoping I'd black out from too much booze and would be unable to do this. But on second thought, rowdy as this crowd was, blacking out seemed like the worst possible idea if I wanted to keep this above my waist.

The entire crowd kept cheering, chanting my name and in general celebrating my impending degradation. The dozen or so boys standing around me got even more grabby about my butt cheeks and pussy. Apparently Derek's promise that I could keep it mouth only didn't include hands.

Derek led me up the stairs and down the hall to where the hallway ended between two bedrooms. There, they'd laid down a nice thick rug to cushion my knees. He looked at me expectantly. I looked over his shoulder, at the line of eager young guys that filled the entire hallway. I gulped.

Derek saw the fear in my eyes. "On your knees, Bec. It's too late to change your mind. Every last one of these guys--"

Without waiting for him to finish, I did as he said and lowered myself to my knees. That very act became a battle between fear and arousal inside me. My common sense told me this was insane, but the warmth spreading out from the middle of me wanted to go through with it.

The whole hallway full of men cheered, Derek included. And since he had organized this, and since he happened to be right in front of me anyway from leading me there, he took down his pants as soon as I settled down to the floor and looked up.

His cock was familiar to me after the first couple of times. His cock was the reason I found blowjobs so erotic. His cock was the entire reason I came here when told he wanted me to suck "a few more" of his friends than last time. I opened my lips -- ruby red with lipstick I had put on just for this -- and took his bulging purple head in my mouth.

The moment I did all my doubts went away and I gave myself over to the thrill of excitement pulsing out from between my legs to my whole body. The act of pleasing and serving his cock turned me on so strongly, the fact that I was about to give 20 or more blowjobs to strangers felt hot, not crazy.

I worked my tongue and lips on the shaft, purring happily as I did. His fingers combed through my hair as I sucked. I moved my tongue right to where the ridge of his cockhead met the shaft, and stroked extra hard against him there.

"Oh fuck! This is why I like you, Becky!"

I kept up the pressure, and soon his fingers in my hair twisted into a tight grip, pulling it hard. I moaned as I worked my mouth on his cock, slurping at it.

"Almost there," he groaned. I could tell. His cock swelled in my mouth. His hands on my head pushed me down, moving me where he wanted me. I let him, giving in to it as he lost himself in the pleasure.

"FUCK!"

A hot jet of gooey semen shot all the way into my mouth, followed almost immediately by a second rope of it, a third, a fourth. It coated my tongue, my teeth, my gums, everything with its bitter, salty flavor. Sperm kept oozing out of his cockhead into my mouth as he groaned and his legs quivered underneath him.

The briney taste of his pleasure filled every last bit of my mouth, bringing both a visceral instinct to spit it up and a fiery, fierce arousal between my legs. The texture of it was slimy, like raw egg white. I remembered the experience from the first time I had blown him -- grossed out and turned on at the same time.

Finally he pulled it out of my mouth. When he did, I struggled with my instincts. My mind and body refused to cooperate with ingesting that slimy goopy gunk. The urgent need to spit the terrible taste out almost overtook me. But I knew he expected it. I knew the entire line of who-knew-how-many men behind him expected it. I knew it would start this event they'd all been looking forward to on a sour note if I spit.

And besides, my pussy was so achingly wet about it. I gulped it down.

Derek shouted, "She swallows, boys!" The whole line behind him cheered. My cheeks went fire engine red with embarrassment, as if I could possibly still have anything left to be embarrassed about when every man in the building expected me to take his penis in my mouth. My stomach rebelled at the wad of goop I had just eaten, but I controlled it.

Derek grinned down at me. "I could see you didn't like the taste much, but don't worry. Before we let you off your knees tonight, you're going to have eaten so much sperm you won't even notice the flavor any more."

I was still swallowing over and over, trying to get the taste out of my mouth, but hearing him talk about what was coming stoked the fire in my thighs even hotter, and I grinned back.

Derek pulled up his pants and stepped away.

Stepping up in his place was a complete stranger. I'd never seen the man in my life. And yet he looked down at me with a kind of fierce hunger, expecting me to do for him what I had just done for his... friend? I didn't even know how he knew Derek.

He was a bit chubby, and the hard on he revealed when he opened his fly was smaller than Derek's. I didn't care. The act of a man who had never even spoken to me revealing his penis to me and expecting me to suck it almost made me cum without touching myself. Without a word I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around it.

"Can't believe this is really happening," he groaned.

I answered him with expert strokes of my tongue, proving that this was, indeed, happening. Might be his first blowjob -- maybe even his first time. He didn't look like the kind of guy who got a lot of girls. If it was his first time, I resolved to give him the best he could possibly have

I bobbed my head up and down on his pole, moaning with every stroke. My lips caressed him, hot wet mouth welcoming every inch of him.

"Shit, that's good! That's--"

He groaned and pumped hot bitter semen into my mouth. Yup. First time. It had taken about five licks. The jism flowed freely, pouring over my gums and tongue, a little more bitter and a little less salt than Derek. There was a lot of it, though. He wasn't shooting ropes like Derek, but his cockhead just kept oozing more of it until I had to swallow before he was finished.

When the last drops of his seed were finally in my tummy, he fixed his fly and stumbled away without another word.

The next boy in line was black, and all the stereotypes cascaded through my mind at once. My mind told me that his skin color changed nothing. The thrill in my body told me different. If it were possible to be more forbidden than sucking off a whole houseful of boys half my age, some of them being black sure did it. I wouldn't have believed I could get even more aroused. He grinned at me as he pulled down his pants and flopped out a monster. He knew what he had, and I reacted with a combination of fear and delight, eyes going wide.

Fear didn't keep me from my duty, though. I opened wide, wrapped my glistening lips around the head of that giant cock, and started working it with my tongue. I bobbed my head up and down, squeezing it with my lips, and reaching to fondle his balls with my fingers. His hands came to rest in my hair, and soon he had two handfuls of it, pulling me where he wanted, thrusting his dick.

I obeyed, letting him thrust, giving him friction with my lips and tongue, as he grunted above me. Somehow the experience of him taking charge was even hotter than sucking. The feel of him trying to push it into my throat scared me, and brought back all of the urge to vomit I'd fought down for the first couple loads of cum.

His release saved me from that momentarily. I felt his shaft throb in my mouth, then hot jets of semen added another layer to my already coated tongue. He came and came and came, groaning in pleasure as he drained his balls into me. There was a lot of it, and the taste was just as bad as the other guys. I chuckled about that small measure of racial equality, then gulped it down eagerly, relieved I only had to swallow a slimy mess and not that fat ginormous meat.

I was barely done swallowing when another guy stood in front of me, eager for his turn. I gave it to him. His cock was nothing special, but I took it in my mouth and worked it with my tongue and lips, sucking and licking, bobbing my head up and down. As I pleasured the guy, my mind drifted off a little bit.

Obviously I knew Derek, but other than him the last three penises to be in my mouth belonged to complete strangers. None of them had ever spoken a word to me. I had no idea any of their names. I had barely even looked up at any of them, I'd probably never recognize them if I met them on the street. Yet I had willingly let each of them put their dick in my mouth, serviced it without question, and let them ejaculate on my tongue. I had each of their DNA in my belly now.

Whoever I was fellating spoiled that record by pulling out and cumming all over my face. He sprayed thick, gooey streamers of jism on my cheeks, forehead, hair, and lips, grunting and stroking his cock as he emptied the contents of his scrotum all over me. It caught me by surprise, and I sputtered a bit. He wiped his cockhead off in my hair, then stepped aside to give the next guy his turn at me.

I never even had a chance to close my mouth from the last man pulling out of it before the next man shoved himself into it. If it bothered him to put his dick into a face covered with someone else's semen, he gave no sign. Just fed me his cock.

I got over my surprise at the unexpected facial and got to work, giving the penis in my mouth the same service I'd given all the others. Already I was starting to lose count, but I was pretty sure this was guy number five? I wondered what my ex-husband would think if he knew about this.

The guy came in my mouth this time, and I ate it without question. I was past feeling grossed out by the texture anymore, past the bitter taste. At this point semen slid easily into my gullet without me even having to think about it.

I remembered Derek promising me I'd get to this point, and here I was. Cum in my mouth just felt normal.

After him, the sixth guy never really even registered. Just another repetition on the same motions of my lips and tongue. At the end he came on my face though. It didn't catch me as much by surprise as it did the first time, but one of his fat, sloppy ropes of jizz splattered my left eyelid, leaving me only able to open my right eye.

Guy number seven shot his nut on my face too. Sperm oozed off my jaw and chin and I felt hot drops of it splattering onto my naked breasts.

I can't tell you anything about the eighth and ninth guys I pleased. Just penises. Just semen I ate.

The tenth guy deliberately came in my right eye, though. It stung like fire, and I squeezed my eyelid shut. I went to wipe my eye with a knuckle, but the guy grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"Cum in the eye is part of a slut's life."

It kind of pissed me off to be talked to like that. Here I was doing this for all of them, they could at least be nice to me. But on the other hand, it was the dirtiness and naughtiness that turned me on, and being talked to like that felt dirtier and naughtier than ever.

I did, exactly as he said, feel like a slut.

The cum in my eye really hurt, though, and squeezing my eyelid wasn't making it better very fast. The men didn't care about any of that, though. Another guy put his cockhead on my lips before the last guy let go of my wrist, so I just opened up and started to work on this new guy. I realized, as I sucked him, that I'd never see him. I couldn't open either eye now. The last vestige of knowing anything at all about the men I was giving my face to was gone.

I was almost in a daze. Suck suck suck lick lick lick bob my head up and down. Squirt, squirt, squirt, squirt. Gulp. Next. Over and over and over and over. My mental state went through an emotional roller coaster. I'd been scared but curious at the start, horny as fire after a guy or two, determined, bored, pissed off when the guy came in my eye, bored again, wishing it would end because my knees and jaw and tongue all ached, hating penises and men and semen, realizing that I was still dutifully servicing men even when I hated it made me horny as fuck, then determined again...

It went on and on and on, When they came on my face, it was just another layer of warm goop. When they came in my mouth, I could barely even tell any difference between the taste of that load and the taste of however many previous loads that still coated my tongue and teeth and the entire inside of my mouth.

Then came a man who woke me back up and reminded me where I was and what I was doing.

I had finally lost count of how many. I had both eyes squeezed shut against the pools of cum covering my eyelids, and even then some still leaked in and burned.

Then two fists gripped my hair and somebody pushed his cock into me hard. Hard.

This wasn't a blowjob. This was getting fucked. He thrust his dick into my mouth, drew back, rammed it home again, drew back, and shoved it in a third time, cockhead knocking on the door to my throat.

"The kind of whore who'll suck every guy at a party needs to know how to give throat," he grunted. "I'm gonna break you in."

I wasn't dazed anymore. I wasn't zoning out while I went through the motions. Suddenly the fear of losing control of my stomach was back worse than ever. He pushed the head of his cock, trying to get it into my throat. Just pure instinct caused me to pull back, but his firm grip on my hair shoved me forward again.

"Take it, slut!"

And as he grunted those words, I felt it pop in. At once I fought the urge to gag. My body threatened to give back up my entire stomach full of semen. The guy I was sucking -- no. I wasn't sucking him. He was fucking me -- paid no attention at all to my battle with my gag reflex. He just thrust in and out. Now that he'd gotten it into my throat, he wasn't giving it up.

Even as I had to keep resisting the urge to puke, I discovered that I could endure it. The panic subsided, and the moment it did, arousal flooded in in its place. The experience of this guy just taking me, using me, without even giving me a chance to move my tongue or lips on him, filled up my whole being with an entirely new thrill.

12