More Family Bosoms

Story Info
Dulcinda's post-transition meeting with mother and sister.
2.8k words
4
9.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I seem to have a sequence under way, for this follows 'BubbleBottom,' 'BubbleBottom 2' and 'In the Bosoms of the Family.' The first two cover the inexperienced Sylvia's coming to live with Dulcinda and me as the second Covid lockdown began. The third is Dulcinda's account of her pre-transition initiation by mother and sister. It concluded, as /Dulcinda, Sylvia and I. lay together, with Sylvia being moved by Dulcinda's story to ask Dulcinda to enter and fill her.

This was accomplished by Dulcinda's turning towards her, turning her onto her back and lifting her nearer leg to be able to enter her. Now I'll lead into the continuation of Dulcinda's history with her mother and sister.

Sylvia said, 'I just didn't know what it would feel like to be so completely filled like this. I'm amazed I can take it all in. I read somewhere that women are only five inches deep, but you've got in at least eight inches in there, haven't you?'

'Ah,' I said, 'the vagina expands and gives when aroused, though not every woman could accommodate our Dulcinda.'

Sylvia said, 'There's more to tell of your mother and sister, isn't there?. I'd love to hear it. Could you tell it with your cock inside me?'

I snuggled up to Dulcinda to get her bottom tucked into my stomach and put an arm round her. Sylvia had sensed that it might help Dulcinda to come during or after her narrative and had therefore paused the intercourse before the possibility of either's orgasm. We had both also intuited that this instalment of Dulcinda's family history would be a sad recollection, and this was confirmed as she shifted a little to lay her head on Sylvia's right breast. Sylvia also moved, enough to free her right hand to lay on and press Dulcinda's cheek against her.

I'll omit the speech-marks for Dulcinda's narrative, so that it's less cluttered when she reports her own and other's dialogue.

Dulcinda's Second Story

Sweet of you, Sylvia. So warm and cosy in there. There are many ways to use your vagina, as you're finding. Vaginas are reassuring, affirming, as well as intoxicating. And comforting.

You can guess my sexual education didn't cease with that first fine careful rapture. We continued for days, whenever we could be together.. I did everything possible with those wonderful women. I brought them off, nip and suck. I went into them in every position we could devise. They shared sucking me to come over them and into them. They masturbated me onto and into them. But the party was over when Lorella returned to her American university., I started at college and Bonita went to Australia to take up a guest lectureship..

It was five years until we were reunited. By then I had transitioned, receiving their messages and phone calls of encouragement. Meantime Lora continued graduate school and Bonita had fallen in love and lived with an Ozzie colleague and stayed on. I myself had had relationships with men, women and other transwomen.

I was myself abroad, in Sweden, when I got an email from Lorella telling me Bonita was home again and in distress because her Australian lover had deserted her. Between the lines I read that this break-up was partly her own fault. Lorella was back with her, and, I understood, also distressed from the ending of an affair. I set of at once.

Travelling non-stop, I arrived late on a summer evening and rang the door-bell. They both came to answer, in light robes, under which it was plain they were naked. Damp patches were visible and they exuded a delicious aroma of sweat and hot cunt. They had clearly been consoling each other. But they were also subdued, saddened, apparently not achieving much comfort from their love-making.

They drew me in and wrapped themselves around me before I could even put down my suitcase. As I was in high heels they were looking up into my face and smiling with rueful hope and relief I had arrived. Bonita said, 'Thank you, thank you, darling for getting here so soon. We need you so badly.'

'Well, not,' Lorella said, 'We need you so well. So much.'

They offered food and drink, but I had eaten on the train and was too moved, and excited, by their atmosphere, in all senses, notably olfactory. And they positively hustled me upstairs into the familiar bedroom, where they stood looking at me, as if wondering what to do. It was, of course, a long time since we had make love, and we were not quite the same people as we had been, thanks to the intervening experiences, sexual and otherwise.

'I'd better have a shower,' I said, 'I must be a bit smelly.'

'No, don't,' Lorella said, 'We love your smell. It's we who should shower.'

'No, don't,' I said, 'You smell wonderful.'

'Shall we undress you?' Bonita asked.

'Of course,' I said. 'You won't have seen me in my new manifestation.'

As they advanced on Lorella said, 'We're longing to see you.'

They whisked off my shirt, skirt and shoes and then stopped to study me in my bra and the navy-blue gym knickers I often wore, they being convenient for all purposes. Lorella said, 'Look at that cleavage she's got.'

'Glad you like it,' I said. 'I'm quite pleased with it myself. But you could go on, if you want to. Of course, you don't have to.'

'We do have to,' Bonita said, turning me to unhook.

'Oh, look at those beauties,' Lorella said. 'We just have to greet them.'

They clamped their mouths round my nipples and sucked and tongued. 'They say "hallo, dear mum and sis," and if you could doing that I'll come in my knicks, which would be uncomfortable as things are.'

Without ceasing their ministrations they each slid a hand down my back and into the bloomers to hold a cheek apiece. 'Those have changed a bit, too,' I said, 'For the better, I hope. Don't be afraid, though. They won't bite.'

It struck me suddenly that they hadn't seen a transwoman before, in the flesh, and they certainly hadn't seen this one, so closely allied, whose flesh was new. I said, 'You can explore further, if you like. You've seen some of me before. My secret weapon's no mystery to you. That's possibly a little larger, if you let it loose, as I'm full-grown now.'

'Let's risk it and have this gym-kit off,' Lorella said, and they knelt either side of me and slowly pulled down the all-enveloping pants.

What came into view surprised them a moment, for I kept my genitals taped back between my thighs, so all they saw immediately was my briar-patch, just like their own.

'Show mother,' Bonita said, putting a hand between my thighs and urging them apart. 'Ah, yes, very tidy, but not cleared for action yet.'

'But stirring,' Lorella said, 'No wonder she said it was uncomfortable. 'I think we should free it off. We're going to need it, aren't we?'

'Well, I hope we may,' Bonita said. 'We'll be able to tell in a moment.'

They found how the tape fastened and released it. My half-erect cock flopped forth and hung in front of my thighs, twitching a little. Then they stood and slowly turned me with their hands on my hips, scrutinising me intently. Lorella said, 'Look, Bona, she's got the family bottom,' which pleased me greatly, because I had entertained the hope that as my transition went on my bum would morph into the same shape as theirs.

'We are you still muffled up?' I said. 'Aren't I allowed the full view?'

They ripped off the gowns and crushed themselves against me, running their hands over every area of skin not masked by their own bodies, into my groin, through my thicket, but avoiding my cock, which was, of course, now fully erect. I said, 'Darlings, I shall come if you keep on like that, even without handling my handle.

'Would you like to?' Bonita asked.

'Yes, of course, but not yet, my dear. You two have more urgent needs than mine.'

'We need your loving,' Lorella said.

Bonita said, 'We need you to fuck us with love.'

'We need your sperm-salve.'

This was a little daunting. They didn't just want sex, with maximal affection, they wanted therapy. Could I administer therapy with mouth, hands, penis? Why else had I hastened home? I must do it, and I realised I had to be in charge now, not the offspring or the sibling, but the elder, privileged by possession of emollient cock.

'I'm going to fugle and finagle and fulminate you,' I said. 'Lie down facing each other with your knees draw up between you, across the end of the bed, bottoms at the edges. 'It has to be sudden, hard and relentless. You will come when I tell you. Hold each other's breasts and squeeze. Work the nipples hard, and tell me when you want something more.'

They arranged themselves as instructed, so that I was presented with their outthrust bottoms, at which point I realised I had not taken sufficient note that Lorella had put on a deal of weight, so her bum was now rather larger than our mother's. Her tits, too, had increased and now hung heavier and lower. She was no less alluring, but I read the extra flesh as a symptom of her decline in well-being.

'You should be ready from your earlier activities,' I said, approaching Bonita's cheeks, 'But I have a feeling that although you made love you didn't make satisfaction.'

Lorella said. 'We sort of came, but it wasn't enough, no matter how hard we tried.'

'The more you tried the less the feeling,' I said.

I lifted Bonita's upper cheek and ran my fingers down her crack and into her vulva. 'No change here,' I said, 'Beautiful as ever. Now tell me what happened Down Under, dear mother.' I poised my cock-end in her vestibule

She drew a breath and said, 'We were happy. Sex was lovely. But I missed women. I wanted to suck clit and suck nipple and suck cunt.' She paused. 'And I did, and he found out and wouldn't stay with me. He said he'd never have loved me if he'd known I was a lesbian.'

'As I thought, you went down under: down under a woman and you feel sad and guilty,' I said.

'So you think you need punishing,' and with a might thrust I drove into her. She was not, after all, very well-greased and I had to force my way in. This was painful for us both and she cried out, but I didn't stop then. I eased out almost to withdrawal and pile-drove in again, and went on doing so.

'Squeeze her tits,' I said, 'Mash her nipples,' I said to Lorella, as I continued my savage mating, and, of course, quite soon the vagina lubed itself and the mating was easier and she began to respond.

Abruptly I pulled out and moved across to address Lorella's puffed-up buttocks, lifting the upper one and sliding my fingers down her crack into her vulva. I poised my cock-end against her entrance and said, 'Tell me what happened for you, dear sister.'

'I was with this lovely woman,' she said, 'But I couldn't stop thinking about the feeling of a cock inside me and its hardening and pulsing and coming. I missed the spunking on my breasts and bottom. So I had a man and she found out and said she couldn't live with someone who wasn't a true lesbian.'

'And you feel sad and guilty,' I said, and began to inch my way into her not very slippery cunt. It was hard work and she cried out, and I ruthlessly drove all the way in. 'Now, my sweet sister and magnificent mother,' I said, 'Should you be punished for simply being as you are, pansexual women? You love and desire men, women and, probably, if you came across one, transwomen like me. Because we are together like this not just because of our close relationships but because you respond to me as I am now.'

'But we betrayed and hurt another person,' Lorella said, 'And you must help us with that. So, you must rape me.'

I knew what she meant, and I dragged myself out of her and lifted her buttock again to locate my target. I positioned my cock-end against her anus and began to push. I was a little slick from her vagina so I was able to get half my glans inside quite soon. But this was already painful. She was whimpering but muttering, 'Don't stop. All the way.'

Of course the shield was larger as it edged in in little jerks, so became more painful, and it was probably a minute before it was all inside and finding more space in her rectum as my shaft slowly disappeared, aided a little by the vaginal secretions on it. She continued to give little gasps of pain as I inched inwards and was completely engulfed.

'Come now,' she commanded, 'Sodomise me.'

It was so tight that little movement was possible, but I managed to pull back an inch or so and thrust again to the limit, and, of course, as I approached orgasm my penis hardened and swelled a little, and she felt it and whimpered again. Then she said, 'You're going to come. Shoot it into me hard.'

'Squeeze it out of me,' I said, 'Grip me.'

She obediently clenched her bottom and that sparked my sperming. As I poured it into her it suddenly lubricated our contact and I instinctively mate the mating in-out moves, and she cried out in surprize, 'I'm coming! Oh, I'm coming!'

We remained locked like dogs, both unable to move because the penis was so tightly gripped by the anal sphincter that it would have been agony for me to withdraw.

'That hurt so much,' she said, 'So, why did I come?'

'You had to be hurt to come,' Bonita said. 'Are you going up my bum, too?'

'If you want it,' I said.

'No, I want to swallow you,' she said. 'I want you to cunt me then I'll suck Lora's bum-juice, our cuntings and your semen, while Lora licks me.'

When I had shrunk enough to pull out of Lorella, I moved across to lift Bonita's cheek, seek her entrance and send myself in, which was now quite easy, because I was slippery with my sperm and she had lubricated in sympathy with Lorella's coming. Although I had lived celibate for some months and was in great need of orgasm it took some minutes of slow insertion and withdrawal before she said, 'You're going to come. In my mouth!'

The soft slippage in her slightly larger vagina was soothing after the anal friction with Lorella and I was reluctant to abandon that dear haven. But I pulled out, Bonita quickly lay down and I knelt by the bed for her to draw me into her mouth, between her teeth, all the way to her soft palate. This was not far enough to take in all my cock, and, as Lorella got between her mother's legs and applied her lips to the labia, Bonita took the exposed shaft between her fingers and masturbated me, closing her throat on my glans.

She nodded to indicate she knew I was coming and reached down to press Lora's face into her pussy. We came together and she gulped to swallow my spunk and shuddered as Lorella licked.

Postlude

Dulcinda ceased and Sylvia said, 'Amazing. How did you all know what to do?'

'We knew because we were, are, so close. We had only to be together.'

'Did that make it better for them?'

'Yes, and it was largely because of our great love for one another. Love heals.'

'Sometimes you have to hurt someone you love to help them?'

'Yes. Lorella knew I was hurting her because I loved her.'

'What happened for Bonita?'

'She knew why I was hurting Lorella and she needed to take me in that special way.'

'Could you come inside me now?'

'I'd love to, and if Norma moves to your other side she can suck your other breast.'

'And she could touch my clitoris. That would be lovely.'

We were soon in position, Dulcinda and I with her nipples between our teeth, my finger caressing her engorged clit and Dulcinda moving steadily within her cunt, until she said, 'You can come. I can tell. I can come when you do. Make me come, please.'

Dulcinda sank all the way in and groaned with the bliss. Sylvia's pelvis juddered in the throes of her pleasure, and, after a while said, 'I didn't realise before that coming together could be so wonderful. I didn't know that could happen, one...orgasm helping another.'

'We could all come together, too, you know, any time,' I said.

'Oh, let's do that. I love it when you two come.'