More fun with Dave's Mum

Story Info
Further sexcitement with Dave's mum.
7.6k words
4.58
33.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamboo24
Bamboo24
50 Followers

This is my second story and follows on from my first, Me, Dave and Dave's Mum, which I recommend reading first as it provides the background and sets the scene for this story.

_______________

That summer things were great. I moved in with Dave and Sheila, myself and Dave had finished college so we' were both at home all day. After about six weeks I started a full time job locally but Dave was still at home waiting to start university. Every evening once Sheila and I were home from work The 3 of us would make love, usually culminating in Sheila having both our cocks in her pussy at the same time, she seemed to particularly like this.

Then came the day that Sheila had been dreading. It was time for Dave to leave home to start university. Sheila took a day off to take him but because I hadn't been working for long I couldn't take time off to go with them. Sheila decided she would do the journey there and back in one day so they left early in the morning and she planned to arrive home by about 10pm.

Eventually at about 10:15pm I heard her car pull onto the drive. As soon as she got in the door I embraced her tightly and asked how the day had been. "Very long" she blurted out sounding quite exasperated.

"I think this is the longest I've been without having sex since before our previous trip. So now I really need you to fuck me."

With that she took my hand and dragged me upstairs to the bedroom. The thought that she was desperate made me horny but also appealed to my wicked side. So I decided to have a bit of fun with her! I started to remove her dress but I took my time undoing the zip at the back. "Oh come on!" She said, "why's it taking you so long?"

"The zip is very stiff." I lied.

With that she just grabbed the hem and pulled it up over her head and dropped it to the floor. All she had on then was her bra, she hadn't worn knickers since our first trip to Durham, she said they just got in the way!

I stood behind her and put my arms around her and started to play with her tits. I could feel her nipples harden even through her bra and started to massage them.

"oooh, that's nice." she said almost in a whisper like she was worried she might wake someone!

"You don't have to whisper, there's no one else here, we're on our own now" I whispered back.

"No I know, it already feels strange without Dave" she said. "Come on I need your dick in me." With that she pulled me onto the bed . I turned around though and straddled her and lowered my head between her legs so I could lick her clit. I immediately tasted her juices which were flowing profusely. She clearly was in need!

I continued sucking on her and she started gasping and moaning in pleasure. I knew she was getting close to an orgasm so I stopped and said "swap places and let's 69, I want you to suck my dick while I lick your clit."

"Come on then" she stuttered, a bit miffed at me stopping before she came. She got up and sat on my face and pushed her pussy into me. I stuck out my tongue and started licking and sucking on her clit. She took my dick deep into her mouth and I could feel the tip hitting her throat.

"That's fantastic." I just about managed to blurt out but then she stopped and gasped "Sorry, I'm going to cum, ooooh god I need this so bad." I couldn't say anything as her pussy was pushed hard against my face and she was grinding into me as her orgasm came over her.

After her climax subsided I turned round and slid my dick into her dripping pussy. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and pulled me in tight. "God I love being fucked." She said breathlessly.

"That's lucky because I love fucking you!" I grunted as I pounded her.

It wasn't long before she said "I'm cumming again, oh god keep going, oh, yes, yes yes, yes."

"I'm cumming too" I just about managed to mumble as I started to unload my sperm deep into Sheila's vagina.

With that we were both exhausted and unusually both slept until the morning. I awoke with a start realising we had overslept. I woke Sheila but we both had to rush off to work without our normal morning shag!

That evening when I got in Sheila had beaten me home and was leaning on the kitchen worktop peeling some vegetables for dinner. I stood behind her and ran my hand up between her thighs to her pussy, which as normal was soaking. Without saying anything she just pushed back against my hand and almost sucked my fingers into her pussy. I stood there for several minutes finger fucking her while she continued peeling before eventually she dropped the knife and went weak at the knees as she came.

Once her orgasm had subsided she turned around and pulled me close "Thank you. that was nice." She said.

I've made a decision I need to run past you."

"Oh, what's that then?" I responded.

"Well now that Dave has moved out it's just the two of us I'm already missing our threesomes."

I really love having two cocks in me at the same time so I'd love it if we could find someone else to join us. What do you think?"

I was a bit taken aback at how quickly she had made this decision but I said "well, ok, I'm up for it if you're sure?"

"Oh, I'm definitely sure. I think we'll have to try and go out more to meet people though and I know I've let myself go a bit over the last few years, so I've booked a home hairdresser to come and restyle my hair this evening. she's booked for 7 o'clock so we haven't got long!"

We hurriedly ate our dinner and then decided the best place to set up a makeshift hair salon would be in the living room as it had the most space. We pushed the sofa and armchairs back against the walls and put a stool in the centre of the room.

Just after 7 there was a knock on the door. "I'll go." I said and headed towards the front door.

I opened the door and the very attractive woman said "Hello, I'm Lisa, I'm here to see Sheila" in a very chirpy voice.

"Yes, come in, I'm Steve, she's in the living room which is down the hall on the right. Do you need me to carry anything?"

"Hi Steve, No, it's ok, I've got everything I need here in my bag."

I closed the door and followed her down the hallway. She was quite a petite lady about 5' tall but shapely not skinny. She was wearing a plain black T-shirt and small tight fitting skirt which showed off her lovely pert bum as I followed her. I would have guessed she was in her early thirties but we later found out she was 42, only a couple of years younger than Sheila.

"Hi Sheila, I'm Lisa." she said as she entered the living room.

"Hello Lisa, good to meet you." Sheila responded. "Is this room ok for you?"

"Yes this is fine. What did you want doing?"

"I need a revamp to make me look a bit younger! I was thinking of a fairly short pixie cut with some highlights added. Will that be ok?"

"Yes I'm sure I can do that for you, the highlights may take an extra hour or so is that ok?"

With that Lisa took a plastic sheet from her bag and placed it on the floor putting the stool back on top of it. Sheila perched herself on the stool while I sat on the sofa and tried to keep out of the way! Lisa wrapped a cover around Sheila's shoulders and started cutting.

Lisa certainly knew how to talk, she didn't stop! After the initial general chit chat she told us she was 42 and had been divorced for 2 years, she had her 18 year old son, Mark, still living with her so she hadn't found any new partners.

After about half an hour Lisa got a mirror and showed Sheila what she had done. I said "it looks really good to me."

"Yes, I like it, thanks." Replied Sheila.

"Ok, now for the highlights" said Lisa.

She pulled what looked like a swimming hat out of her bag, put it on Sheila's head and started pulling little strands of hair through the holes in the hat before applying the colouring solution.

Once done she said "We'll have to leave it about half an hour for the colour to take. Is it ok to wash my stuff?"

"Sure" I said, "I'll show you to the kitchen and make us some tea while we're there."

Lisa followed me to the kitchen and while I was waiting for the kettle to boil and she was washing her equipment, out of the blue she said "The reason I got divorced from my husband is because I came out as bisexual and he couldn't cope with it. I find it difficult to meet new people now though especially with my son still living at home. I really fancy Sheila, do you think there's any chance of this being reciprocated?"

I was a bit stunned with her question so had to think quickly. "Well, I've only been her lodger for about 3 months and in that time I've not seen any signs of her being bisexual.

"She does have a high sexual appetite though and we have become fuck buddies over the last few months. When she's really turned on I think she may go with it, that's how I got her to fuck Dave."

"Who's Dave?" Lisa asked.

I then realised what I had said. "Oh no one special." I lied hoping that would be the end of it.

"No, no, no!" she said "you can't brush over that! Does that mean she has two fuck buddies then, you and Dave?

I realised she wasn't going to give in now so I said "well, not exactly. Dave is umm, not sure how to put this, her son!"

Lisa looked at me with a stunned expression on her face and for a moment I wasn't sure what she was going to say, or do! Then she smiled and said "Wow, that's amazing, the thought of Sheila fucking her son is quite a turn on!"

"You mean you're ok with that?"

"Yes it's ok with me, I must admit there's been a couple of times in recent months when I've felt really horny when it has crossed my mind to try it with my son. I haven't had the guts to go any further though. How did Sheila take the next step?"

"Well, it was me really. I got Sheila really horny so she was desperate to be fucked and then said I wouldn't do it until she let Dave fuck her first."

"If you'd like to do it with Sheila and you don't mind it being a threesome I think if I started playing with her she'll either make me stop because you're here or she'll melt and I think once she's in that situation she'll let anyone pleasure her."

"Oh yes let's try, I don't mind if it's a threesome!" Lisa replied not really managing to hide her excitement.

"Ok, you finish her hair and then come and sit next to me on the sofa, then I'll get up to have a closer look!"

"Ok, let's go!" Lisa said as she headed off back to the living room.

We had to wait a few more minutes for Sheila's hair to be ready so Lisa sat down next to me on the sofa. As she did her skirt pulled tight and rode up her thighs. She also started to rub her leg against mine. I so wanted to put my hand on it but I knew I had to hold off just a bit longer.

After a few minutes Lisa said "Ok, I think we've waited long enough."

"Absolutely!" I agreed.

Lisa got up and started removing all the bits of foil and then the hat from Sheila's head before spraying some spray all over and said "That's it all done." With that she picked up her mirror and showed Sheila. "How's that?" She said.

"Wow that's just how I wanted it, thank you so much." Sheila responded.

Lisa then came and sat back on the sofa with me and Sheila was about to get up so I said "Hang on, I just want to check something!" I got up and walked round behind Sheila then stopped and pulled her back into me so she could feel the hard on I'd got from watching Lisa.

I knew she could feel it because when I said to her "it looks great from behind" she pushed herself harder into me.

"It feels good too!" She said.

It's now or never I thought so I put my hands on Sheila's shoulders and gradually lowered them down her front going inside the top of her dress and groping her boobs. She didn't stop me though she just rested her head back against me and closed her eyes. I started caressing her nipples and could feel them harden through her bra.

I winked at Lisa who was watching avidly and she immediately got up and knelt on the floor in front of Sheila putting her hands on Sheila's knees. As Lisa touched her Sheila opened her eyes and lifted her head to look at Lisa but then closed her eyes and laid back against me without saying anything. As Lisa started to run her hands up Sheila's thighs she instinctively parted her legs to give her easier access.

Lisa continued caressing Sheila's thighs and Sheila let out a contented sigh. As Lisa's hand reached the very top of Sheila's legs and made the first contact with Sheila's pussy I don't know which one of them gasped the loudest! Sheila gasped at having her pussy touched and Lisa gasped on finding how wet Sheila was!

"God Sheila, you're so wet you must be really horny!"

"Oh Lisa, I'm always horny and having you leaning against me while you were doing my hair has got me so turned on."

Lisa needed no more encouragement and pushed two fingers up into Sheila's sopping fanny. Sheila tipped her head back onto me again and "Said oh god, SHE is finger fucking me! I've never done it with a woman before but I love it."

I could tell Sheila wasn't going to take long to cum so I interrupted Lisa and said "I think we need to move somewhere more comfortable, if Sheila comes now she'll fall off this stool!" Lisa pulled her fingers out and we helped Sheila over to the sofa. Sheila flopped back onto the sofa and immediately spread her legs so Lisa could resume what she'd been doing.

"Oh yes, do it to me Lisa, do it" Sheila whimpered. I knew she was past the point of being able to concentrate on sucking my dick so I walked around behind Lisa and raised her skirt up over her bum and gave her arse cheeks a good squeeze.

"Oh yes, more of that please!" Lisa squealed. So I reached up and started to pull her panties down her legs. She lifted each leg in turn so I could get them off completely. I ran my hand up her leg until my fingers felt the warm moistness of her pussy lips.

"It feels to me like Sheila's not the only horny one!"

"Damn right she's not!" Lisa responded.

At that point Sheila was overcome. "Oh god I'm cumming keep those fingers going." She cried as she tensed up and started to shake.

Seeing Lisa make Sheila cum really turned me on too and I just wanted to get my dick into a wet fanny, I didn't mind which one but as soon as Sheila's orgasm subsided she put her hand round Lisa's head and pulled her towards her pussy. "Stick your tongue in me." She ordered.

Lisa did what she was told and sunk her face into Sheila's now gaping pussy. I quickly removed my clothes and placed my rock hard cock at the entrance to Lisa's love hole and rubbed it up and down a few times.

Lisa broke away from Sheila's pussy just long enough to say "Please put it in!"

Sheila cried "Oh yes fuck her arse off while she's sucking me!

Lisa sank her face back into Sheila's pussy and I sank my dick deep into Lisa. She felt much tighter than Sheila but she was so wet I had no problem getting it in.

Lisa let out a long moan of pleasure but couldn't speak. Each time I rammed my cock into Lisa it pushed her face harder against Sheila's clit.

"Fuck her hard for me." Sheila gasped just before her second orgasm overwhelmed her.

This triggered Lisa too and she gasped out "oh fuck, yes, yes, yes, aarrrrggghhhh."

Lisa's pussy tightened around my cock and I could feel her convulsing which felt amazing. I'd never got that feeling with Sheila. I thought I was going to cum too but just about managed to hold it off.

Once their orgasms had eased Sheila said to Lisa "Can I have my cock back now?"

"Oh, I'm your cock am I?" I responded.

Lisa said "oh yes, as long as I can borrow it again later!"

I pulled my cock slowly out of her and she stood up from between Sheila's thighs. She was still fully clothed so I said "I think we need to unwrap you before we go any further! I pulled her T-shirt over her head and reached round and unclipped her bra letting it fall to the floor.

"Oh wow, look at those!" Sheila exclaimed. "They're beautiful."

Lisa had perfect tits. They were nowhere near as big as Sheila's but they were a good handful and so pert, even without her bra supporting them they didn't sag. Her nipples protruded just enough to look very inviting. By the time I'd removed Lisa's skirt I looked around and Sheila had already pulled her dress off and was slouching back on the sofa with her legs spread wide. "Come and give it to me then" she said reaching out towards my cock and pulling it towards her fanny.

As usual it slipped straight in and she gasped "Oh yes, fuck me, I'm so horny."

Lisa moved around beside us and commanded "go on, fuck her like you just fucked me. I want to see her cum again."

Sheila then said "Come here Lisa, I want to taste your pussy."

Lisa said "with pleasure" and immediately stood on the sofa and pushed her pussy toward Sheila's face. Sheila started sucking on Lisa's clit. "Oooh, that's lovely." She purred. And started thrusting her hips pushing herself harder against Sheila's face.

I increased the pace that I was ramming my cock into Sheila's cunt. I was getting close to shooting my load. I gasped with pleasure and said "I'm not going to be able to hold on much longer girls."

Sheila responded as best she could with Lisa's pussy pressed against her face. I thought I could just about make out her saying "Yes, squirt it in me."

Lisa said "Go on cum in her while she's licking my pussy. This is amazing."

With that I started to ejaculate. "Here you are" I groaned as I sent squirts of sperm into Sheila. That tipped her over the edge and she started to cum with strong jerking movements that stopped her from licking Lisa.

Lisa must have been nearly there too and she just turned round, lent against the back of the sofa and rubbed her clit before her orgasm made her weak at the knees and she slouched down beside me and Sheila gasping for breath.

As she calmed down Lisa suddenly realised what the time was, "Oh god it's nearly 10 o-clock, Mark will be wondering where I am, I better get going."

I've loved tonight I've never had sex like that before. How about you two coming round to mine tomorrow and I'll cook us some dinner?" She said as she hurriedly got dressed and gathered up all her stuff.

"Yes, that would be lovely, thank you." Sheila said without even asking me!

"Ok, come about 7 then." Lisa said then kissed us both goodnight and headed for the door.

As soon as Lisa left, Sheila and I tidied up and headed to bed for what I expected to be our usual bedtime shag but I was surprised when Sheila said "I think we should refrain tonight, I want to be really horny when we visit Lisa tomorrow."

"Oh, you really enjoyed it with Lisa tonight didn't you?" I responded.

"Most definitely." she said, "I loved licking her pussy and tasting her juices. I've never done that to another woman before but now I think I might be hooked!"

"Ok then but we'll see if you can last for nearly a whole day without sex!" I replied.

The next morning I woke before Sheila and crept out as I thought if I woke her up she'd want to do it.

I got in from work about 6 that evening and found Sheila in the bedroom already getting dressed up to go out. She looked amazing. Apart from her new trendy hairstyle she had a new skirt on which was the shortest I'd ever seen her wear and barely covered her stocking tops. On top she had a sheer low cut blouse which was quite transparent so the only thing hiding her nipples was her equally low cut bra. I think this may have been a size too small for her because it really pushed her boobs together and they were almost popping out, giving her a remarkable cleavage.

I wasn't sure about Sheila being able to abstain before going to Lisa's I just wanted to jump on her straight away! I managed to keep control though and quickly jumped in the shower and got myself ready.

On the way to Lisa's Sheila drove and when she sat in the car her skirt pulled tight and rode right up to the top of her legs. I couldn't resist putting my hand on her leg and then running my fingers up to her pussy to feel her juices. She was definitely excited. "Don't make me cum before we get there!" She groaned. I kept tickling her clit for the rest of the journey but I was careful not to make her cum. By the time we arrived she was horny as hell.

Bamboo24
Bamboo24
50 Followers
12