More Maastricht Repercussions

Story Info
Monica and Michelle welcome son/brother Andrew and his GF.
7.7k words
4.42
9.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maastricht Repercussions: We meet the brother

(This is a work of fiction. All rights reserved 2021. Many thanks to my editor, Jeff. Remember to vote and send comments)

Where we left off.

Jasmine crashed on my bed with me; then got up the next morning and made coffee. Reaffirming her status as BFF with BENEFITS. After some snuggling and kisses, she headed off to work. I turned on the news and opened my email while sipping my first cup of coffee. New emails from both Monica and Michelle. I opened Monica's first.

'Luved last night. Pussy still sopping wet. We need to talk. Andrew is coming to visit tomorrow for a couple of days, and he's bringing his girlfriend. Call when you're up.'

Michelle's email conveyed a similar message, but she had added a line about masturbating when she woke up remembering the night before.

I wondered how they intended to handle the situation of Andrew's visit, and quickly realized that they had to take lead on this one. I replied to both that they could call me anytime, as I was working around the house all day. They called just after lunch.

After our customary X-rated greetings, they expressed their quandary about how to handle Andrew's upcoming visit. They acknowledged that the obvious choice was to curtail our wild behavior for the duration of the visit. I was surprised with Monica's comment about that idea. "Me, I'm selfish," she said. "I wanna' watch my son and his new girlfriend. See if she is any good for him."

Michelle was right there as well. "Me too!" she squealed.

I laughed, telling them they were both horndogs and just wanted to get off watching sex. They giggled, proving my point. I then reminded them that watching the couple without their permission was probably inappropriate, if not illegal. When I asked what they knew about the girl friend, I was surprised to learn that they didn't even know her name. As we chatted, Michelle brought up one of Andrew's online presence, discovering her name to be Anna Johanson. Michelle showed me the picture of a beautiful Scandinavian blonde. In the picture it looked like she stood several inches taller than Andrew, who I had already learned stood about 5'10". I remarked as to how I would want to watch them fuck, given the chance. Her short sundress highlighted her long legs, slim hips, tight waist, and larger than normal boobs.

As we continued to chat, Michelle was still looking online for to search for additional insights on Anna. She found recent pictures and articles associated with her teaching at the University, but nothing from earlier in her life.

"Let me do a deep internet search on Anna using some special tools I have and see what I can find. I'll get back to you later today. In the meantime, chat with Andrew and find out as much as you can. Best be prepared for whatever it is going to be." We hung up and I went to work. (Perfect)

Two hours later, I had dug deep enough to know that we could and would have our way with the lovely Anna. The only question was how much of what I found should I share with Monica and Michelle. It seemed our Danish girlfriend was a lot more than a beautiful blonde. I had had to peel back several layers of network security protection before I found the real Anna. With a correct last name spelling of Johanssen, the truth came out. I wondered to myself how much Andrew knew. I played it coy with the ladies when they called a couple hours later after chatting with Andrew.

He had told them that he and Anna had only met a month earlier and had become bf/gf on the second date. He said she was guest lecturing at the local University with a one-year visa and was very Scandinavian in her attitudes. Given what I had uncovered, that was a polite way of describing her as a wild young woman. He said she was 27 years old, had never been married, and didn't intend to.

I decided to be coy in my sharing. "Well, I discovered that she's actually 29. No quibble with that. Either way, she looks fuckin' hot! And as to her Scandinavian attitudes; given what I've found, she isn't going to be the one to complain about the family's video watching habits." They pried for more info, but I held my ground, refusing to share any details. I changed the subject, asking if they had figured out how to engage with Andrew and ask the question.

Monica answered. "Michelle is going to tell him outright when they get here. She's going to tell him that I got concerned there might be a prowler in the area, and I wanted better security. Which meant we installed a camera in every room. She's then going to show him where the one is in his room and how to cover it if they wanted some privacy. As she leaves him alone in the room, she'll mention that she never covers the one in her bedroom. Ever. We'll make sure he knows how to get into our security system, so I'm sure he'll go looking."

"Mmmm. Sounds like a plan." As we had chatted, I came up with my own plan on how to take the whole thing to an even higher level of eroticism.

In my internet deep dive, I had found Anna's email address and phone number. I sent her an email and a text message purporting to be a private investigator hired by Andrew's parents to check her out and suggesting she call me. I explained that I had already uncovered a significant amount of information on her. I was surprised when my phone rang less than hour later. I knew it was Anna. She immediately started querying me on what I knew and who I was. After several minutes of establishing who we were, she asked what I wanted. I responded by asking her how important it was to hide her true identity while she was lecturing at the university. As I expected, she responded that it was extremely important and that she would do anything I desired to help her keep her real identity secret.

I responded, "Since I know that you are the niece and heir apparent of an extraordinarily rich Danish mogul and that I have seen you perform in a couple of videos, I'm sure you will. I particularly liked the one where you're eating pussy while being fucked from behind by a big black cock."

"Mmmmm," she commented. "Truth be told, I enjoyed that one very much. I love sex. Why not make some money while fucking?" she asked rhetorically. "But, obviously filming porn and lecturing at University don't usually go together. So, what's it going to take? How much do you want?"

"I'm not into blackmailing you or anyone else. You see, Andrew's mother, sister, and I have a particularly sensitive side of our life as well that is best kept quiet. Andrew doesn't know about it, and his mother and sister are worried about his reaction. So, I'll ask you. Just how wild is Andrew? Sexually, that is?"

She was obviously quite intelligent as she didn't accept my explanation outright. After querying me about Andrew's family and my background, she finally relented to answering my questions, provided I would answer hers whenever she asked. After reaching an understanding, I once again asked her about Andrew's sexual side.

"Honestly, he's not very wild as a sexual partner. He thinks he's kinda' wild. He has a very broad understanding of sex, due to his time in Europe and his appetite for porn. But, when it comes to his actual sexual activity, he is relatively tame; plain vanilla actually. I do believe he is still conflicted between wild uninhibited sex, and sex approved by normal society. He just needs to let go of his inhibitions. Why are you asking all these questions, anyway?" Her frustration with my beating around the bush was apparent, even over the phone. I decided to go ahead and give her the truth.

Five minutes later, after hearing the shorter R-rated version of the story, she responded, "Well, I'm all in for whatever you have in mind. I must admit, the idea of sharing him with his sister and mother; well, that is HOT! Really HOT! And anything like you describe should help blow his inhibitions right out of him. What do you want me to do?"

"I'm not sure yet. Can I send you texts on this phone, telling you what to expect and how to respond?"

"That'll work. I must admit, originally, I was not looking forward to visiting Andrew's family. He doesn't understand that all I am expecting from him is a hard cock and a talented tongue, and not a relationship. More emphasis on the tongue, truth be told. But this changes things. I've gotta' tell you, the whole wild crazy thing with you and his family really has my pussy wet. I am certainly looking forward to a weekend of sucking and fucking. Can I expect to have either Monica or Michelle to play with?"

"Oh, yeah! I'm sure." I thought about pushing her to have some phone sex with me, but I figured that could come later. I bid her adieu to give me time to make further arrangements. I called Monica and Michelle, and after our usual ribald opening comments, I explained to them what I wanted them to do. "When they arrive, I want you two to be dressed in the skimpiest outfit as you dare. And greet them each with a firm hug and a kiss. Michelle, you should kiss Andrew on the mouth; make it a bit more than a brother/sister kiss. And Monica, when you hug Anna, whisper into her ear how sexy she looks.

"Offer them drinks and some weed. Make them feel welcome. As you relax, allow them to see more of your body, in accidental ways. After about thirty minutes or so, when you are all stoned, make sure that you show more skin than Andrew should see. Perhaps let him see a lot of your boobs, or perhaps see under your skirt or dress and find out you are commando. Show enough that Andrew is embarrassed enough that he is compelled to do something or say something. Make him initiate the conversation. Then go with the flow. I think it will go very well from that point on."

Before we disconnected, they begged me for some phone sex, either then or later in the evening. I declined and ordered them to go without an orgasm until Andrew and Anna arrived. They whined but acquiesced to my orders. I then texted Anna and told her to call me when she was alone.

Anna called about 7:30PM that evening. Andrew was out watching a baseball game at the local pub with his buddies. As soon as we connected, I demanded that she commit to becoming submissive to me whenever we had an opportunity to engage with each other.

She answered my question, "My safe word is Denmark. Although I doubt that I will have to use it. We haven't met, but I like you already. You are smart and have a wild side. The only thing more a woman could want is a big cock. And I hope you will allow me to be domme over you at some point."

"No problem. Is nine inches big enough?"

"Almost perfect. It is big enough to feel, and small enough to be used in every hole."

When I asked her how she ended up being where she was, given her family's wealth, she laughed. "It's my Dad's fault. As you know, most Scandinavian families have a relatively relaxed attitude towards sex between consenting adults. My Mom and Dad took that to an extreme. They had no inhibitions when it came to public displays of admiration. I grew up in a household where Mom and Dad regularly kissed, showing loving attention to each other throughout the house. When I turned 18, I was ready to explore the world of sex. I have come to love sex and can't get enough of it. I love to suck and fuck and be sucked and fucked. So, bring it on. Let's have some fun."

After she shared her background, I told her a bit about mine, answering her questions honestly and luridly, when appropriate. She pressed me to tell her more about Andrew's mother and sister, but I held that back, just telling her to go with the flow. When she asked what she could tell Andrew, I told her that was up to her as it had become quite clear we were both desirous of having some wild times with the family.

The next evening, I had every intent to sit and watch. That was until Jasmine called me, asking me to be her date at a company party. She begged, and I owed her one, so I set up the system to record and got dressed in my party duds. A simple Polo shirt over slacks with comfy Dockers shoes.

I headed off on my date, knowing full well that Jasmine would have her way with me before the night was over. No complaints, there. That said, I knew I would be wondering all night long what was going on with my new family of lovers. I was somewhat wrong in my expectations of Jasmine. When I picked her up, she was wearing one of her favorite black dresses. It wasn't quite a "fuck me" dress. No, it was more the "You damn well ought to notice how sexy I am," dress. As she picked up her clutch for the evening, she handed me a small remote. Smiling, while she stared me in the eyes she said, "That is the remote for the vibrator buried in my pussy..."

That turned out to be pretty much the case, except for when Jasmine was giving me a glorious blowjob in appreciation of my support at her boring office party. (Perhaps a story for another time.)

I messaged Anna the next afternoon to call me when she was alone. I had decided to not watch my recording of the previous evening, intending to hear her side first. She called me about an hour later. The family, mother, brother, and sister had gone out for a bit together, and she had begged off, wondering about my text. I immediately demanded that she tell me about the previous evening's events. She readily agreed, and I told her to make it hot and get me off.

Here is her story:

"Honestly, I wasn't sure what to expect when I got to Andrew's mom's house. But, after the tease you had given me, I can tell you that my pussy was already a bit moist. Andrew was nervous, and I didn't help a bit as I teased him all day long, promising him a blow job as soon as we were behind closed doors. I even gave him some oral attention as we exited our shower. No way was I letting him cum that early; I wanted him on the edge for whatever was going to happen.

"When we arrived, Monica and Michelle were both dressed in casual clothes revealing lots of skin. Michelle had on a pair of short shorts and a cropped tee shirt that failed to cover the underswells of her unfettered breasts. Monica wore a wraparound dress that showed lots of cleavage, as well as lots of thigh whenever she moved her legs. They greeted us like close relatives; very close. Michelle immediately went over to Andrew and put her arms around him. She then pulled him in tight and kissed him on the lips. I'm pretty sure there was some tongue action before Andrew pulled back a bit. Then, when Monica gave me a hug, a very tight hug, I hugged her right back, pulling her tight against my body. I could feel her breasts press against me, and realized she was braless. I wasn't totally surprised when she whispered into my ear how sexy I was. I slid my hand across her ass, cupped them, and whispered back that she was hot as well.

"They ushered us into the living room, where Monica had beers on ice and wine standing by. Michelle lit a joint and passed it to us, inviting us to sit down in the love seat. She then dropped into a chair across from us. Monica gave Andrew a beer and poured me some wine. As she gave us our drinks, she leaned over far enough for the two of us to see down her dress. It was quite loose and we both had a delightful view of her breasts. I felt Andrew tense up next to me and knew full well how uncomfortable he must be, what with his mother's boobs hanging out begging to be ogled. Before he could say anything, I offered up how much I loved her dress, telling her how sexy it made her. She thanked me and then sat down in the other leisure chair across from us, allowing the dress to fall completely off her thighs. She leaned back, allowing her legs to spread a bit giving us a view of her pink panties. She then had Michelle tell us about the changes to the security system.

"Andrew was taken aback when he found out there were cameras in each room. Me, I felt my pussy gush when she told us that. As Michelle described the setup, ensuring that we understood we could watch any camera at any time as well, I ogled her body. Her legs were parted enough for me to see that the crotch of her shorts were already wet. And since she was reclining, we could see most of her breasts under the tee. Michelle took another toke, and then told Andrew to come with her and she would show him the setup. When they left, I asked Monica if she was at all bothered by having a camera in her room. I wasn't all that surprised when she admitted she enjoyed the idea that her daughter might be watching her.

"I asked if she watched her daughter. She laughed, acknowledging that she did, and how it really turned her on. I admitted to her how much I got turned on when I listened to my parents fuck, and how it would have been so much better to have been able to watch as well. I told her how hot the two of them were and how aroused I was getting. She slid her fingers between her thighs as she agreed with me. When Michelle returned with Andrew, she announced dinner was ready. Andrew was quite red-faced, so I asked him what had happened. He told me that Michelle had rubbed his crotch and told him how hot she was and how she was going to masturbate in her room. And, she hoped we would watch. I cooed at him how hot that would be. When I caressed him through his jeans, he was hard, as much as he tried to deny it.

"Over dinner, Monica took over the conversation, telling Andrew about her weekend with you in Maastricht. Out of some cute deference to her son, she only told the soft X version of the story. But it was hot enough, it certainly got my juices really flowing. At the same time, Michelle, who was sitting next to me would slide her hands across my thighs under the table. I'll admit, I had no problem reciprocating. Somehow, we finished dinner without getting carried away and we returned to the living room where Michelle lit another joint and passed it around. She then announced she was retiring to her bedroom, winking at Andrew, and adding that she hoped we would watch. Monica added, smiling, that we should, since Michelle got really hot when she masturbated. Andrew's face was beet red. My pussy was getting very wet. Five minutes later, Monica went to her bedroom.

"Andrew was embarrassed as hell, especially when I asked him how could we watch. Reluctantly, he led me into our bedroom and turned on the video screen. The first cam that came up was the Master Bedroom, giving us a glimpse of Monica laying on the bed, nude with her legs spread. Andrew gasped and quickly chose the other bedroom monitor. Michelle was also laying on her bed with her legs spread, and her fingers casually playing between the folds of cunt lips. I pulled Andrew over to the bed and, after stripping his clothes off, I pushed him back onto the bed. Within seconds I had my lips wrapped around his hard cock before he really knew what hit him. As I sucked his cock, I looked up at him and found him watching the monitor, obviously watching his sister masturbate. I moved over to the monitor and set it up so that we were able to watch both Monica and Michelle at the same time. His face was very red, but his cock was at total attention. Both Monica and Michelle were watching their monitors, so I knew I had an audience.

"That was when I took control. I pushed him fully onto the bed on his back. It only took me a couple of seconds to shed my clothes. Then I stood on the bed straddling him and facing the camera. I stared into the camera as my hands and fingers caressed my own flesh. His cock was already hard, and I could see that both mother and sister were watching us. I slid my hands down my body to my crotch. I spread my legs some more, giving both Monica and Michelle a great view of my shaven pussy. I easily slid two of my fingers into my slit, finding my g-spot instantly. Juices were already dripping from my cunt as I played with myself. I always enjoy edging myself, especially when I had an audience.