More Non-Consensual Than Intended

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you now?" I asked. Steven seemed unconcerned as he was starting to stroke his cock into me. At least he was not being rough, but it was everything I could do to keep my voice steady.

"I am just turning into the neighborhood," she said, "see you in a couple minutes." she hung up the phone.

"Oh fuck," I thought. This was bad, very bad! My pulse quickened as the nightmare unfolded in my mind. If I get caught like this, I was going to get divorced. She would leave me, tell her whole family how her sissy husband is fucking a strange guy, and I would not blame her. In my fight-or-flight adrenaline rush, in an instant, I played out the scene in my head. I had two, maybe three minutes at most. I could get Steven out the sliding glass door that leads to the back yard, hop across the bed and undo the cuffs, run to the bathroom and rip off the lingerie and stash them under the sink for the time being, and then hot into the shower. I might have enough time. Shit, "makeup," I thought. Well, maybe I could scrub it off in the shower before she come in. Shit! Shit! Shit! I might get caught! I had to try though because the alternative would be the possible end to my marriage.

"Steven," I said, clearly panicked, "You have to leave. Please. You can go out the back door there, just let her get into the garage before leaving the back year so she won't see you." I didn't feel the reaction I was hoping for. Steven held my hips with his cock buried to the hilt! "Please!" I begged, "you have to go!" Where seconds could count, I started to struggle when he did not move quick enough. I bucked back cause me some pain and then jumped forward and off his cock, trying to crawl across the bed to get to the ropes.

"Not so fast pussy boy," he said, roughly grabbing my hips and pulling me back over the edge. Before I could kick him off me again, he used his knees to spread my legs. The ropes securing my wrists pulled tight and only the tips of my toes could reach the floor. I lost any leverage to get back on the bed again! "I paid for this, and now you are going to give it to me!"

"Dude, please! This is serious. She will be coming in any minute. Keep the god damn money!" I tried to regain any foot hold on the floor but couldn't. Steven held my hips tight in his hands and pushed his cock into me hard! The violence of the intrusion hurt more than I thought it could! I tried to push back again but couldn't. The ropes pulled my arms so tight that I could not move. I tried to twist my body over so I could get on my back. Maybe I would be able to kick him off if I was on my back. Steven held me firm, and only started to pound me hard. Each thrust hurting like it would rip me open but the physical pain was overshadowed by the need to get him out of me and out of the house so I would not get caught. "Please, Steven. Please you can't do this!"

"Oh yes I can," he said in a scolding tone, "You are not going to tease me like that and then leave me high and dry. You are the one that wanted this, so you can deal with it."

I couldn't believe what he was saying! I really thought I could trust him. How could I have been so wrong. It was my fault! I heard the garage door open and then close as he continued the angry assault on my ass. Oh god, she was mere seconds from coming in and seeing me like this. "Please," I begged in a harsh whisper, please. She is coming in. Please be quiet." I had no idea what being quite would do at this point. Maybe if she spent any time in the kitchen, she would not hear us and wouldn't come into the bedroom.

I heard the garage door close from across the house. I listened carefully, expecting to hear her scream when she came into the bedroom. There was no way I was getting out of this now. The sound of raw, primal fucking resounded throughout the house as Steven's furious assault continued. I tried one last time to push him off and get away. I got a foot under me and tried to push myself off him and onto the bed but my foot slipped and I ended up falling back onto him hard! I cried out in pain and saw stars behind my closed eyes.

Maureen surely heard my yelp. She could surely hear the pornographic sounds of the fucking I was getting. Sobbing, I gave up. I realized that all was lost. I was going to get divorced. I was going to be humiliated. It was all my fault. Steven continued to fuck me so hard and I just gave up and stopped struggling under him, accepting my fate. At any second, she would look into the bedroom and see her sissy husband, dressed in lingerie, limply letting another man fuck him.

"Stop your crying faggot," he growled, "you wanted need this."

I felt the tears on my face. "Shh shh shh," I sobbed, in a futile attempt to make him be quiet. I was no longer trying to get away and knew that this would not end until he came. I could only hope that it would be soon. I wanted this nightmare to be over.

He grabbed my head and forced my face into the pillow. "I don't want to hear it pussy," he said, unconcerned about being heard, "your wife should know what a sissy faggot she married." He slammed into my limp body, rocking me with every pounding thrust. I started crying through the pillow in rhythm to the assault. My life as I knew it was over.

It seemed to drag on for some time. I was becoming numb to the brutal fucking I was getting. Why was I not hearing Maureen's shriek? Did she not hear what was going on? Did she hear it, knew that I was fucking someone and simply turned and left? I continued to sob through the assault wishing he would just cum and get it over with.

Stephen pushed into me and held himself inside me. The fantasy of feeling another man cum inside me was coming true but in this nightmare scenario, the only solace that I could find in it, was that this would soon end. "I'm going to cum in your tight little pussy, girl," he said, "You need me to cum in you, don't you?"

In a terrible thought, I realized that I could not trust this man. I had been so wrong to do so and now... "No, no, please no," I sobbed, through the pillow. If I was so deceived into trusting him, there was no telling what diseases he might have. "No," I whimpered but was too defeated to move.

I heard him grunting as he pumped his seed into me bare ass. He seemed to cum for a solid minute and I just lay there, submissively letting it happen, sobbing though the loss of my virginity in this nightmare.

"Fuck yeah!" he exclaimed. "you are an awesome piece of ass." He pulled out and wiped his cock on the hem of the lingerie skirt. He then swatted my ass hard. It stung but I hardly felt it.

I lifted my face from the pillow and turned toward the open door of the bedroom. Through bleary, tear stained eyes, was horrified to see Maureen standing there in the door. Arms folded, she silently watched. I am not sure how much she saw but it didn't matter, she saw all she needed to see to know all. She looked at Steven and then at me but didn't explode in a rage that I had expected.

"So, how was it?" she asked, "did you enjoy it?"

"No," I sobbed meekly, "I'm so s..s..sorry." I felt so ashamed of myself.

"She's not talking to you my little fuck toy," he said walking over to her. He took by the back of the neck and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. She unfolded her arms and pulled him close, responding to the kiss with a familiarity that surprised me. He broke kiss and looking at her, he replied to her, "It was amazing. It could not have been more realistic. Thank you for making this happen."

"My pleasure sir," she said kissing him again.

I was easily confused in my current emotional state and this seemed surrealistic. I tried to dry my eyes with the back of my hand, but this resulted in mascara smearing all over my face and hand. I forgot about the makeup and with unintentionally smearing it over my face, a wave of new humiliation washed over me. I looked down at the pillow and saw that it was stained black and red from the makeup.

Maureen laughed out loud at me. "I can't believe that you got him to put on makeup," she said to Steven, "how did you convince him to get all dolled up for you?" She laughed again making me feel worse.

"Oh, that was not my idea," he replied, "It seems our little miss Danielle like to play dress up when you're not looking." He used the feminine variation of my name, Dan. "Such a naughty girl."

Could this get any worse? My wife just caught me getting fucked by another man, likely she was going to be filing for divorce the next day, and then they are both teasing me about it! I wanted to curl up and die. On top of that, my ass felt like it was on fire and, god damn it, I could feel his spunk dripping down my leg! I started sobbing again. "What's going on?" I asked in desperation to understand.

Steven walked around to the to the far side of the bed and untied the rope releasing me. "Well, you remember the emails about your fantasies of another man seducing your wife?" Steven asked.

I needed, "Uh-huh," I said cautiously. I was keenly aware of Maureen's presence. That email conversation was fantasy that I had divulged to him a long time ago and was supposed to be just between the two of us. I never thought that Maureen really being involved was realistically possible and so it would have remained just fantasy. I stood up having been released and started undoing the buckles on the cuffs.

"Well, since you had given me her name, and where she worked, I was able to find her."

"I didn't give you enough information to find her," I said defensively, "I didn't tell you exactly where she worked." Maureen works for a large retail chain and I had just given the type of retail store, not the name. It would have been practically impossible to narrow it down.

"You gave me enough, but it was pure luck actually," Steven said. "I just happened to be in the store when I saw her name tag and well... thought I would talk to her. The next time I went back, I talked with her again and found out that you were her husband. She let me flirt with her each time I went back in to the store and agreed to let me take her out for coffee."

"Why the hell didn't you tell me that you had met her?" I asked.

"Well, I didn't know how far it would go," he said, "I wanted to surprise you if she agreed but didn't want you thinking that I was stalking her. Maybe I should have told you as soon as I found her but was afraid that you might freak out a bit."

Standing there in lingerie was making me feel self-conscious. I walked over to my dresser and put on a bathrobe to cover up. "So, you two have...," I started haltingly, "you had really... I mean... how long?" I didn't know how to ask.

"Yes honey, he seduced me. Thanks to you," she said accusingly.

"About three months," Steven added. He walked back over to Maureen, put his hand on her shoulder, and she kneeled right there. "She gave herself to me about three months ago," he said again.

I was dumfounded. "Gave herself to you?" I looked at her. "What do you mean by 'thanks to me'?" I asked.

Steven pet Maureen's hair as she kneeled in front of him. "Yes, thanks to you. There was enough hints and information scattered through the emails you sent that seducing her was easy. Her having a hidden desire to be submissive was key. She felt that I really knew and understood her. In part, because of the traits and experiences that you had mentioned." He lifted Maureen's chin and smiled at her. "Now, everything is out on the open."

Maureen was quite and seemed contrite kneeling there. Steven continued, "Seducing was just part of what we had discussed but the next part, telling you and bringing you in on it was more difficult. I had brought it up to Maureen a few times, but she thought it was a bad idea. I told her that I could seduce you as well, but she thought it would just complicate things and thought it would not work. The only way I could convince her was to confess that you and I had already discussed it."

Taking this in, I started understanding. "Wasn't she mad?" I asked.

"Damn right I was mad you cocksucker!" Maureen shot back at me.

"Shh," Steven chided her, "this is about making things right." Steven turned to me again. "Yes, she was rightfully upset with both of us. She had every right to be. We had violated her trust and we needed to make it right or things would not end well."

I was aware that she was still upset but this situation seemed to be a degree better than what I was envisioning just minutes before when I knew that she would be simply leaving me. "So how do make things right?"

"Well, I am not one to think that tit-for-tat is a good idea in personal relationships, but your loving wife came up with an idea that I could not resist." Steven squatted down to Maureen and looking right into her eyes but talking to me, he said, "My devious little pet wanted you to understand how violated she felt. It was her idea to set up this little rape scenario."

I felt my own ire rising at this. This was her idea? I did feel violated. I had gone into this agreeing to roleplaying a rape scene, but it turned out to have felt so much more realistic then I had intended. While it was happening, I was blaming myself but, it was rape. Even so, I felt ashamed in a mix of emotions.

Steven said, "Normally I would be against any such revenge-type thing but the idea playing out such a scene with the aspect of realism was something I could not turn down. But now we all have things to apologize for and things to forgive. I suggest that we all get cleaned up and go out. We have lots to talk about."

I started thinking straight and the larger picture was coming into view. My wife and Steven were lovers. More than that, I was a cuckold. My wife had not really caught me, and it had been orchestrated by them. The relief that I felt from this started sinking in and I became somewhat elated as I had only experienced in waking from a bad dream to realize that everything was going to be okay.

"I'm not mad any more honey," Maureen said coming over to me and giving me a hug, "I understand but don't do something like that again." She turned to Steven and asked, "Can I watch you fuck him later? You said I could."

My ass was still sore but that had always been a fantasy of mine, being fucked by my wife's boyfriend in front of her.

Steven laughed knowing that this was one of my fantasies, "Sure thing," he said, "but it will cost you.... Say about $2500."

Maureen looked at me and said, "Pay the man."

12