More of Peggy Sanford's Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third and most memorable thing I remember was Samuel, the only black guy there. He was tall, handsome and muscular and had the longest, thickest, hardest cock of the group. Probably the biggest I had ever seen or fucked before that night. It seemed to fit my pussy perfectly. He laid me down on my back in the middle of the Pit and eased his long thick black cock into my pussy. A crowd of guys gathered around and cheered him on as he pounded away. For a young guy he had incredible control. He fucked me through several intense multiple orgasms before he filled my pussy with a massive load of cum.

Later I was on my hands and knees getting fucked in the ass by one of the fraternity brothers when Samuel returned. Once that frat brother had cum, Samuel squatted behind me and began working his monster cock into my ass. Even after getting butt fucked several times that night Samuel's fat tool stretched my poor little asshole to even greater dimensions than ever before. Luckily he was gentle. He gradually eased his big black dick into my ass and began working it in and out. Back and forth for what seemed an eternity he slowly fucked my ass. Steadily he built up speed until I felt Samuel stiffen and fire off several massive spurts of cum deep into my rectum. That set me off and I came again, a massive, body shaking, toe curling, butt twerking orgasm of my own. Samuel fell down on top of me, whispering in my ear, "You like this don't you white girl? You like my big black dick in your lily white ass don't you? Yeah, you're a good girl. I am going to introduce you to some other brothers the next time and get you all the black cock you can handle." I could only shake my head and moan yes in reply. Since that night I've seen and fucked a few bigger dicks and have had as much black cock as I could handle at Secret Society functions but Samuel's cock was different. There was something was special about it and him that I really enjoyed. I just can't explain it.

My reflections on the weekend were interrupted when my daughter pulled off the highway and onto the surface streets near the college. As we turned onto the campus I joked with Lynn that I was glad I had let her drive. It would give me a chance to check out all handsome young men. She laughed and said she'd put down the roof and slow down so I could get a better look. Lynn slowed down and took a long meandering route to her dorm. We laughed as we pointed out the hottest guys to each other. It took a minute but I realized that we both seemed to be pointing out mostly black male students I also realized that I had been concentrating on their crotches. I suddenly remembered a saying from the book of rules for the white women of the Secret Society. "White men have white cocks. Black men have big black dicks. You'll never, ever refer to a black man's dick as a cock." I began to notice that most of them did have substantial bulges in their pants.

I must admit we drew quite a few stares in response. My daughter is a very beautiful young woman and like I said I've been told I'm pretty hot myself. So here we were a beautiful young blonde and a hot MILF type brunette driving around a college campus in a hot convertible.

We pulled into the parking lot just outside Lynn's dorm. As we were taking Lynn's bags from the trunk, a handsome young black student came up to us. He smiled and called out to Lynn.

"Hey Lynn baby, it's great to see you back, how you doing?" He asked as he grabbed Lynn and gave her a hug and a kiss.

It wasn't a long drawn out passionate kiss but it wasn't a simple peck on the cheek either. They broke the embrace and both of them took a step back.

"Hey Jason, thanks, I'm doing great, it's great to be back," Lynn replied and then she quietly asked him. "Is it on for tonight?"

"Yeah baby, it's on, it wouldn't be a party without ya'll. Now that you two are here, I'll call..." The young man replied with a laugh.

He started to add something about calling someone but Lynn cut him short by introducing me.

"Oh sorry, Jason," She blurted out. "This is my Mom. Mom, this is Jason. Um, he's a friend of mine He has a room on the floor below mine," Lynn added as she give him a strange look.

"Really so this is your momma?" Jason asked with a mischievous smile as he turned and looked at me before he added. "Yeah, I can see where you get your good looks. It's so very nice to meet you, Lynn's beautiful mom."

Jason smiled and slowly looked me up and down. Now, I've had many a man undress me with their eyes. Sometimes it feels flattering but sometimes it can be unsettling, With Jason's warm friendly smile and his deep penetrating eyes felt like both.

"Hello Jason, that was very nice of you to say. It's nice to meet you too and please call me Peggy. Lynn's Mom makes me feel old," I said with a laugh and a mischievous smile of my own as I looked him up and down, two can play the game.

I hope Lynn didn't notice the look Jason gave me or the look I gave him. I had checked out the generous bulge in his pants. I know Jason noticed me looking him over. He had smiled again with the same warm friendly smile and penetrating glance.

We stood there for a few seconds as, Jason and I looked each other over. I wondered about him. Was he one of her hook up friends? I wondered if he seemed just a little too slick for my little girl or was I just being overprotective. I know from several personal experiences that the attraction and taboo nature of a sexual affair with a confident and powerful black man can be very difficult to resist. My judgement may have been affected by my dealings with the Secret Society but I didn't know if is she was ready for such an intense commitment. I just hoped that she didn't get hurt.

"Well, we have to get going, I want to get my stuff back in my room and see everyone," Lynn said breaking the silence as she picked up one of her bags.

"Oh yeah, let me get those bags for you," Jason said.

"You don't have to that. It's ok, we only have these two," Lynn replied.

"I insist, my momma would be upset I let a woman carry a bag. And my daddy would be upset if I let a couple of beautiful ladies walk away," Jason replied with a laugh.

Jason grabbed the bags and we headed into the dorm. As we walked across the parking lot Jason joked and shamelessly flirted with us. I have to admit he was really funny and charming but I noticed that Lynn seemed a little preoccupied. When we reached the stairs I noticed Jason had lagged behind. I turned around at the top step and had a chuckle to myself. I caught him watching Lynn's and my asses as we walked up the stairs. He smiled when I caught him. I bent over so I was sure he could get a nice look up my short dress. Luckily Lyn had gone ahead and didn't seem to notice. We got to Lynn's room and Jason dropped the bags inside before excusing himself.

"Sorry, ladies I'd love to stay and chat but I've got a class," Jason said.

"Well thank you Jason, it was very nice of you to carry our bags and it was also very nice to meet you. I hope you have a good time at the party tonight," I replied.

"Hey, maybe I'll see you again," Jason said with that same smile.

I looked over at Lynn as she gave him a look and rolled her eyes.

"See you later Lynn," Jason replied as turned to leave.

As Jason walked away he immediately took his cell phone out of a pocket and made a call. Again I didn't think anything of it until later. Lynn and I stepped into her room and I helped her straighten a few things up. I offered to take her to get something to eat but she said she wanted to go see a few friends. We hugged, kissed and said good bye.

I headed back to my car. Just as I reached it I heard someone call my name. I turned and saw Samuel, the young stud from last year, standing there. He was as tall, handsome and muscular as I remember. I looked at his crotch and noticed the large bulge in his pants. Yeah, I bet his cock is as large as I remembered.

"Hello Samuel, it's nice to see you again," I said.

"Hello Ms. Peggy, it's good to see you. I'm glad you came back. I've been thinking about you, a lot," Samuel said as he stepped closed me.

"I've been thinking about you too, Samuel," I replied before adding with a naughty smile. "But don't be so formal, call me Peggy. It's the least you can do since we have been such... intimate friends."

"Ok, only if you call me Sam," Sam replied with a roguish smile of my own.

We both laughed and then Sam grabbed me in an embrace. He kissed me, full and passionately on the lips. I let out a sigh when I felt his strong hands slid down my back and caressed and kneaded the firm flesh of my buttocks.

"Mmmm this ass, it's as nice as I remember," Sam groaned when we broke the kiss.

"So is this, I replied as I rubbed a hand across the bulge in his pants," I replied as I broke the embrace and added. "But I really can't be doing this here. My daughter might see, I can't let that happen."

"Ok, I got a private place we can go," Sam replied as he confidently walked around to the passenger side of my car.

The two parts of my mind were in conflict. The mature responsible white wife and mother side of me screamed at me to jump in the car and drive away. I shouldn't be heading off with a sexy, handsome, young black man, twenty five years my junior to an unknown location where we would engage in all manner of wild deviant carnal activity. What if Sam took me to another frat party and I was gang banged like the last time, passed around to all the frat brothers, filled with and covered in cum? What if my daughter saw us together?

My inner slut side had just as compelling of an argument. Hey here was a sexy, handsome, young black man, twenty five years my junior, with a large amazing cock wanting to take me to an unknown location where we would engage in all manner of wild deviant carnal activity. Maybe we'll go to another frat party where I'd get gang banged again like the last time, passed around to all the frat brothers, filled with and covered in cum. That argument plus all that reminiscing of my last trip had me so fucking horny that I couldn't think straight but there really wasn't much of a doubt which side would win, the slut side did... it always does.

"Hop in" I said as hit the lock release on my key fob.

Sam and I jumped into my car. He grabbed me and kissed me again before I even started the car. I broke the kiss and told him we had to leave. We drove off campus with him giving me directions. At the first traffic light, Sam reached over and rubbed a hand on my knee. He slowly slid it up my thigh, pushing my dress up as he went. He let out a low cry of surprise when his fingers brushed up against my bush. I wasn't wearing panties, I rarely do. He let out a second one when he felt the moisture forming between my legs.

"You're wet already, Peggy, you always this horny?" Sam asked in a growl.

"Just when I'm thinking about this," I replied as I rubbed my hand across the front of his pants.

The car behind us honked so I put my hand back on the wheel and drove. Sam kept his hand between my legs. Slowly he rubbed a finger up and down my slit, pushing the lips of my pussy apart. I let out a groan and he chuckled when he slipped the tip of his finger inside of me.

I decided turnabout was fair play. At the next light I stretched my right hand over to his crotch, reached into his sweat pants and grabbed his cock. Sam looked at me with a dare in his eye. I guess he didn't know how much of a slut I can be. I pulled his cock out of his pants and ran my hand along its length. It quickly began to grow and get hard. Oh my God, it was as long, thick and hard as I remember. At the next light, I leaned over and began licking the head.

"Dam Peggy you really do like big black dick," Sam moaned.

"Yeah, especially this one," I replied when the car behind us honked again and I had to sit back up to drive.

We both had a chuckle when the car behind us passed us and we saw the shocked look on the faces of the older white couple in the car. I guess they were surprised to see a mature white woman lifting her head out of the lap of a young black man. We drove like that the rest of the way to Sam's private place with his left hand busy rubbing my pussy while my right hand was busy stroking his cock. I even leaned over and licked his dick at every stop. How we didn't have an accident or get stopped by the police, I'll never know.

Sam directed me into the parking lot of a fairly large apartment complex. There was quite a crowd of complex's residents sitting around the commons area enjoying the nice weather. By the time I parked the car Sam had already pushed my dress up over my hips. As I swung my legs out of the car it rode up even more. I stood up alongside my car so I could pull it back down over the cheeks of my ass. When I looked up I noticed that quite a few of residents were eyeing me with a look of shock and disgust on their faces. I also noticed that Sam had already gotten out of the car and was heading toward one of the buildings. I had to run to catch up to him. I must have made quite a sight, a wealthy, (expensive car & fashionable dressed) middle aged white female in a short, tight dress and 5 inch high heels running after a young (college student aged) black stud. The neighbors knew what I was there for and knowing that was a turn-on for me. I follow Sam into one of the buildings and he ushered me into his apartment, a small three room place on the first floor.

"How's this for a private place?" Sam asked.

"Perfect," I replied.

The apartment reminded me of some of the typical male student's apartments that I had visited when I went to college. It was clean but minimally furnished. The living room had a second hand couch, two big chairs and a heavy coffee table. Like most young guys he had splurged on his electronics, a large screen TV, expensive stereo and gaming system.

As I stood just inside the doorway looking around and Sam came up behind me. He wrapped an arm around my waist, pulled me close and brushed my hair off to the side. He kissed me on the back of the neck. He couldn't have known but that one of my special spots. I guessed he wasn't into small talk. That's ok; I just wanted to fuck too. I bent over and shoved my buttocks back against him. As I rubbed my ass against his dick, I was delighted to find out he was hard as a rock.

Sam unhooked the snap on the back of my dress and pulled down the zipper. When I stood back up he slipped my dress off my shoulders and pulled the top down. He reached around me and cupped my breasts in his big strong hands.

"Mmmm, I didn't get to play with these at the frat, gonna have to remedy that today," Sam growled in my ear.

He rubbed his fingers across my nipples sending jolts pleasure through my body. I moaned in delight.

"Nice, let me see these beauties," Sam said as he turned me around.

When I was facing him, Sam caressed my breasts again. He began pinching and pulling on my hard nipples, manipulating the sensitive nubs until they were hard as diamonds. He leaned forward and kissed each one. I let out another moan of pleasure at his masterful touch. Slowly he moved his hands along my body, caressing every inch as he slid my dress further and further down until it fell, gathered at my ankles. I kicked it to the side and stood there, naked except for my 5 inch heels.

"Nice, yeah real nice," Sam groaned.

"Now it your turn, I don't want to be the only one naked," I replied as I reached out and pushed his tee shirt up.

Sam pulled his shirt off and I got a good look at his magnificent physique. I reached and rubbed my hands all over his six pack ab and muscular chest, shoulders and arms. Then I leaned in and kissed and licked one of his nipples. He groaned as the sensitive nub stiffened. His chest and abs were beautiful but they weren't the main things I was interested in so I told him.

"Nice, real nice, but this is what I really came to see," I said as I slid both hands down his body, into his sweat pants and grabbed his cock and balls.

Sam laughed and pushed his pants down. I stroked one hand along the length of his cock and caressed his balls with the other for a minute before I decided to move him to a more comfortable spot. I led him over to one of the chairs, he had to come I was holding his cock and balls, and pushed him back into it. I pushed his legs apart and knelt down between them. I pushed my body up and put my upper arms on his thighs. I grabbed his dick again, leaned in and took him in my mouth. Sam leaned back and moaned as I bobbed my head back and forth, taking about half his length each time. I pulled back and began flicking my tongue all around the head, paying special attention to the frenulum, that sensitive spot just under the head on the bottom side of his cock. Back and forth I went, switching from bobbing up head up and down on his big fat dick to licking the head and shaft. I licked and kissed down his long shaft to his big set of cum filled balls. I kissed licked and sucked those tasty treats, determined to drain them of his seed.

As I remembered he had amazing staying power but eventually the inevitable occurred and he cried out that he was cumming. I took the first couple of inches of his cock in my mouth, slid one hand up and down the rest of the shaft and fondled his balls with the other. His first shot of cum filled my mouth and I struggled to swallow it all. As he continued firing ropes of cum, some leaked out and ran the shaft onto my hand. When he finished cumming I pulled my mouth off his cock. I squeezed the fat pole and slowly slid my hand up, gathering up all the errant cum. I sat back on my heels and lifted my hand to my mouth.

"Mmmmm delicious," I purred as I licked his cum off my hand.

"Fuck it Peggy, you like big black dick, don't you white girl? You like my cum too," Sam groaned.

"No, I love it," I replied as I moved back up and licked the very last dribble of cum as it leaked out of the opening on the head of his dick.

"Well get ready cause you're gonna get some more," Sam said as he stood up.

Sam picked me up and carried me into the bedroom. It also was a typical student's room. He had splurged on a king sized bed but the single night stand and dresser were mismatched. He laid me down on the edge of the bed and knelt on the floor between my legs. I pushed myself up, resting on my elbows so I could see him and spread my legs out wide. Sam ran a hand up my thigh and cupped it over my pussy.

"Dam, Peggy, your pussy is on fire. You must really wanna fuck?" Sam asked.

"Yes, oh my God yes, give me your big black dick," I groaned.

"Soon enough," Sam replied as he leaned over me with his head between my legs.

Sam slowly ran his tongue up and down between the lips of my pussy a few times causing me to shudder and moan with delight. My pussy became even hotter and wetter with every flick of his tongue. I kicked off my heels and threw my legs over his shoulders. I grabbed his head and pulled him hard against my pussy. Sam buried his tongue into the slit, shoving it in as if he was fucking me. He used his tongue to locate my clit and began nibbling on that sensitive little nub while he slipped a finger inside me. He worked that digit back and forth before adding a second one. He had me squirming and tossing on the bed before I exploded in a mind numbing, body shaking climax.

As I recovered, Sam laid his strong firm body over mine, his large and hard cock pressing against my flat belly. His knees were between my outstretched legs. He leaned in and kissed me, deeply and passionately. He reached between us, pulled his cock back and rubbed the head up and down between the lips of my pussy. I moaned in response. Sam stopped and lined the head up with the opening of my pussy. A forceful push of his hips lodged about six inches of his cock into my hole. I reached between us and felt another six inches of hard meat.