More Pleasure [F4F]

Info
Teasing Myself To Tease You.
541 words
15.8k
9
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just thought I would coax some moans out of myself today for your listening and/or masturbatory pleasure since I received such sweet, encouraging comments about the sounds that I make after my first rather short post. Thank you so much for listening, commenting, favoriting, voting or following. Your support made an initially intimidating process much less stressful. You made me feel sexy and at ease and I didn't need 3 shots of tequila to post this 😉.

I tried to make a technically flawless audio for you this time, I really did. But alas, hehe...there are few truly flawless things in this world, aren't there?

This time there are some random thumps... that's me, trying to break my sofa. I was unaware it was making that noise during this recording or I would have certainly taken advantage of it. The sofa would've just been collateral damage. Specifically, it's my ass bottoming out in the recoil position of a grind or thrust. I don't mind the thumps but you might.

There are some very vocal crows that swoop by to cheer me on and my mic was laying on my pillow close to the end and it sounds like crinkling plastic amongst my movement when I start to cum. There was no plastic involved, just the mic moving at the worst possible time.

Be prepared, it's like an orgasm vortex...sadly not in the best way. Lol, I say this as if I have some vast experience with an orgasm vortex but this is not quite what I envision one to be.
I'd never thought about it until I heard that sound though, now I'm the founder of the Orgasm Vortex Research Institute.

I'm also too repetitive with the "oh fucks" but what can I say? I wasn't thinking clearly, that's why I didn't hear the sofa ::grin::

I guess a potential plus is that some of my moans sound like a fucking lion in the distance today (with earbuds). If you're into that, I hope that at least makes up for the crows 😆. If you're not into that, no worries, they're brief and I think you may still find some nugget of sound that will kiss your ear.

In return for your patience with my learning curve...I'll keep trying to get this audio thing right, if you keep listening. In the meantime, I'm hopeful you'll find a certain charm in my sincere efforts to turn you on.

Now, with the incidentals out of the way...
------

If you don't mind, I would love to spend a little more time with you. I feel compelled to offer you something a bit more...thorough than our hurried introduction. Can you spare some time to unwind with me? Please? I won't rush through today, baby. You can just lay back, relax and let me make some noise for you.

I want to play with you. I want to tease myself with the full intention of teasing you. I want to make your clit twitch and your pulse race in eager anticipation of what comes next. I want to get you soaking wet and make you feel irresistibly drawn to touch yourself with me...for me...because all that I can imagine while I touch myself...is you.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Pleasure_Paragon
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
Pleasure_ParagonPleasure_Paragonover 1 year agoAuthor

"Very Pleasing" Anon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and to offer your support, it is very much appreciated. I am genuinely happy that you enjoy my content and I don't mind at all that you express that. A sweet supporter is always welcome here ☺️. Have a wonderful day/night!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is very pleasing to listen to it. You sound like a lot of fun. I say that with best intentions.

You rock my dear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was so hot. A couple of your breathless moans made by clit pound.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to listen to this on repeat! Love it

Share this

Similar Stories

An O For Stress Relief [F4F] It Had To Be Done.in Audio
Be Gentle, It's My First Testing the waters; she plays alone.in Audio
A No Dickie Sickie Quickie [F4F] Solo Masturbation (No Strap)in Audio
Edging Three requests, edging, threesomes and choking myself.in Audio
Oh The Things You Do Another AJ masturbation session... I get all sorts of nasty!in Audio
More Stories