More Than a Hookup Pt. 02

Story Info
Human woman reconnects with alien for more intimacy.
6.6k words
4.76
12k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 02/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyLibido
LadyLibido
39 Followers

Continuation of a personal fiction involving Ketna, a human female, and Vazaroust, a male alien courtesan, developing a more personal connection.

*****

Ketna's awkward anonymous setup served its purpose, even if it was a bit obtuse at times. It had been a few weeks since her first few appointments, and it was reassuring that nothing irrevocable happened in that time. No one had breached the agreements or attempted anything uncouth nor had she been tracked down by anyone, leaving her much more relaxed about the whole thing, relaxed enough to even rehire the few courtesans that particularly were enjoyable.

On this day in particular, she had no such activities planned but spent her current down time in the docking city of the planet closest to their current course. The area was dense, as docking cities often were, and provided as sizable amount of interesting novelties and entertainment to engage in. Ketna and Munin had sat down at a public open seating area to quietly discuss vague current events and personal insight. While in the middle of their conversation, they were approached by a tall stranger, a Rnjaut by the look of it, Ketna was certain she had caught glimpses of him earlier as they were wandering about earlier. He approached the two at the table.

"May I speak with you for a moment, there's something I would like to know." They were polite and formal in their approach, and while alarming to be approached so specifically, nothing seemed particularly concerning for the moment. It wouldn't have been the first time they'd been approached by the odd solicitor at these docking cities. Ketna was about to answer the stranger, when Munin took the lead.

"What is that, exactly." his words were terse, almost annoyed.

This was different. Typically, Munin, rarely spoke unless directly addressed, but now he was making a point of it.

"For the lady, specifically." There was some sound of clicking, before his head turned to her general direction "You've been a client of mine, haven't you?"

Ketna studied the stranger, unsure as to what she was being addressed for. "A cli-"

"If you like, you may address the rest of your questions through me."

Again, Munin had made a point to take the conversational lead. He had rarely ever been this aggressive in conversation. Ketna tried to think of what could possibly make Munin react this way, much less, why he would voluntarily redirect the conversation to himself.

"I apologize, you are her handler, the one that paid me, correct?" The Rnjaut turned his head back to Munin.

Ketna froze, this stranger, his footfalls, the clicking.. His voice .. It couldn't be.

A thud rang from the woman's head gear making heavy contact with the table "Fuck"

Both Munin and the.. now identified stranger, paused their conversation, attention drawn by the cowled woman now face down in crossed hands on the table. It was clear enough to Munin she figured out what was going on, the stranger of course, was less privy to the complexities of the situation that was taking place, waited in quiet concern. Eventually she sighed.

"Look let's.." Her head lifted from her arms, in the process of getting up from the table altogether. "Find a more private area."

"Of course, where-ever you like." He was, quite cordial about the whole thing, following her lead as she left the table.

As much as she wanted this whole matter to go away, there was nothing that was going to help other than addressing it head on. At the very least she could maybe.. Mitigate the problem by addressing it. He had been professional and easy to do business with, before.

The trek to a new location with privacy booths was more quiet than it should have been, but it was awkward to engage in small talk with a prostitute that wasn't supposed to know who you were. The worst part, now that she knew exactly who he was, she couldn't get their encounters out of her head, and being aroused in the prospect of all of this was certainly not helpful for making clear decisions.

As they sat down, it was some relief to Ketna that Munin took the conversational lead, again.

"Vazaroust, yes? What business do you have addressing us in public like this." He glanced a moment over to Ketna before adding "And no, I'm not her Handler, just a friend."

"And how the hell did you know?" Ketna interjected.

"First of all, I do apologize for making this a bit more public than appropriate, but I did not want to pass up an opportunity to make a direct offer. It was mere chance that I was able to recognize you, and I wasn't certain it'd happen again. When I heard your voice, caught your scent, and likewise recognized the your companion, everything fell into place rather quickly."

Ketna sighed heavily, of course a blind species would pick up on that so easily. This was something to consider for future obscuring, Munin's own voice and general presence likely didn't help, it something that she should have foreseen.

"You are particularly popular and sought after, I'm certain you have no shortage of clients, so why seek her out?" Munin asked the question that was also on Ketna's mind.

Vazaroust relaxed against the bench of the booth, something about his posture read particularly smug.

"The simple answer is selfishness and novelty. To elaborate, I don't get many humans and I enjoy the novelty of fucking humans. Of the few I have had, you've been.. Far less fragile, I rarely get to pin down and rail humans as aggressively as I do you. And admittedly I do find a certain amount of intrigue to your approach, I've taken a few anonymous clients in conditions before but this by far has to be the most elaborate and I find the mystique entertaining, something I enjoy the thought of being privy to. It's exciting, you see. In addition to how generously you pay, does it really surprise you why I might specifically be interested in retaining you as a regular client?"

Ketna sat in stunned silence as Vazaroust explained. He had made a point of flagging her down because he enjoyed fucking her, on top of her existence being a fascination to him. She had to admit she enjoyed it as well, and he was definitely one of the prefered hires Munin had lined up for the occasional 'stress relief'. However, his explanation didn't help the awkward situation she was in either. This time, she spoke first.

"And what do you want, exactly."

"I would like to have you as a regular client. Not exclusive, mind you, I wouldn't ask that, just someone you can have on retainer to call on more directly. I can tell you value anonymity and I can certainly respect that. I know your health screens are clean and you can pay in cash as you have been doing before. Anything personal I might know will not be passed along and I will ensure none of this comes in contact with your personal life. I could make house calls or you can visit my place, no more having to worry about a location to rent or a name to rent it to, and you can have the confidence that I won't divulge your location to others. As long as I'm available, you can make appointments for however as quick or long as you need. Better yet, if you like, you can route additional hookups through me, allowing yourself to remain anonymous if you would like to hire additional services."

The two remained quiet, Munin waiting for his friend to respond, Ketna, still processing all that was laid out in front of her. After some time of silence, Vazaroust spoke up, again.

"Spend say.. An hour with me. You don't have to agree to any deals, and it will be at no cost to you. A free sample of the extent of experiences I can offer. You might think you know, but the settings you've provided in the past really limits exactly how I work. That and.. Consider it an apology for the awkward situation I've put you in, today. "

She remained silent for a few minutes, drumming fingers against the table. "When, exactly..."

"Right now, if you're not busy of course. I have no other obligations today."

She turned to her companion, who spoke before she even said anything.

"There's nothing important for us to attend to and you know that. But if you're looking for my advice or approval, I think you should indulge, lest you become distracted." Munin could only suspect she was glaring at him behind her visor.

She huffed audibly, sitting with crossed arms facing no one. Fidgeting in place she weighed her options, and her desires. She had to admit to herself, the proposition had already made her consider the outcome and that alone was making her receptive to such a deal, looking forward to it, even. But it was weird to give into it like this, not because there was something wrong with it, but what it meant about her own resolve. What did it say about her, where did this put her strength of will.

Then again, if she passed this up she'd be distracted thinking about it all day.

She eventually faced Vazaroust. "Alright. I'll.. take you up on your offer, though I'm still considering the client.. Thing..."

"Wonderful" he was far more loud than he ought to be, he didn't seem to have any shame about it either. "We can grab a lift to my place now, if you would like." He stood to his feet before Ketna did, offering a hand.

As simple as the gesture was, there was something so... personable about it.

Munin stood to his feet as well. "If you're taking care of that now, I'll head back to the ship"

"Oh-" Vazaroust removed a chip from a pouch on his sash, handing it to Munin. "I know you have my business contacts, but this is my personal contact if you so need it, that way you know where to find me if you feel at all concerned."

"You've not raised concerns before, though I appreciate your forwardness" He took the contact, nonetheless, would have been foolish not to have the whereabouts of his partner, even if she could take care of herself.

He departed from the two with a Nod, turning without saying another word.

"Now then.. " His hand was still outstretched. "What should I call you?"

She took it with awkward reluctance, but then turned the hand holding into a handshake, much to his disappointment.

"Ketna."

--

The Apartment was one of those penthouse suites near the top of the tower, she really should have expected as much. Upon entering, there was no usual living space, instead it seemed to open up right into a hallway, and as she approached the end and turned, she could see why. The wall was a barrier for the living space, except it wasn't. The whole corner of the room was covered in a large bed, surrounding it were steps draped with cushions and pillows of sorts. The rest of the room kept a few monitors and cameras on arms and lounging and other appropriately accessible chairs.

The hallway was just apparently a polite barrier from the rest of the room where she suspected 'business' took place. The rest of the place appeared to be larger but she couldn't exactly make out the full layout of the place from where she was standing.

Vazaroust's garment, not much more than a sort of poncho and sash with storage pouches, was stripped at some point between entering the room and now. He must have shed it in the time she spent taking in the layout of the entry room.

Taking that as a cue, she began in unstrapping her shoes when Vazaroust spoke up.

"Remove your footwear if you must, but please don't remove anything else, I would like to do that for you." He made himself comfortable, seating himself on a pile of cushions on the other side of the room.

"Are you sure? Some of this isn't easy to remove." It wasn't exactly true but she hesitated nonetheless.

"Emphatically." He motioned her to follow. "Of course I will not stop you if you wish to do it yourself." he reclined in the cushions situated on the steps "Join me when you feel ready"

Ketna considered her options, there was nothing wrong with being undressed by another, but there was something about it that was.. odd. Not in the sense of bad, in the sense of feelings she couldn't place. Something between fear and excitement. Anticipation? Nervousness? It wasn't just about the clothes, it was about whether or not she permitted him a certain kind of control. But to be fair all her other encounters she was completely under his control, but now having to actively choose it put so much more weight to it. She finished removing her shoes.

"Just.. leave the headgear on." A half helmet that obscured the upper half of her face and an attached cowl that was separate from the rest of her layered outfit. That was something to keep control of at least, wasn't it? That one final barrier.

"As you wish." He gave a pat to his leg, waiting for her to climb up.

She felt.. silly, climbing onto his lap. She sat there, facing him her back to his legs, which propped themselves up slightly to be support for her back if needed. Ketna herself being 6 feet tall was by no means short for a human, but the position she was in now seemed to highlight just how small she was by contrast to him. Not that she hadn't noticed before, it was hard to miss that the alien standing next to her was at least 4 feet taller than her, but it was a very different experience to be straddling him like this.

"Thank you for joining me." His hands rested carefully on her hips though did not stray. "Both in taking me up on my offer and sharing my company."

The warmth provided by his hands on her person was more comforting than she expected it to be. It was, distracting.

"Ah.. thank you for the offer."

But wasn't all of this supposed to be a distraction?

"Shall I start?"

Not a distraction, a cure for the itch, as it were. She began to nod, even if that wasn't really helpful, before she said it "er.. yes."

At least he wasn't attempting to push it without her direct say-so? Not that it made verbally admitting it any less difficult. It sure was a lot easier to let go when she wasn't able to move. Or protest. Or had to talk at all.

The hands that held her in place travelled up her side, feeling around her ribs and back though avoiding her breasts for the moment. Upon reaching her arms they travelled back down, going past the hips follow the legs that rest on him to the knees. He repeated this action a few times before allowing his thumbs to graze the underside of her breasts. Ketna stiffened a bit, despite expecting the contact it still came as a surprise when it happened. He lingered, brushing his thumbs back and forth across her chest, only cupping under the breasts.

Having his fill of that his hands wandered back down, now gripping to her thighs, his thumbs kneaded at her inner thigh gently, but firm. Down the further they drew, past her knees, giving a squeeze to her calf. From there they traveled back up, in that whole time, Ketna had held a rather rigid posture.

His motions stopped, hands resting gently at her hips again, no pressure to them. Ketna expected this to be some part of the foreplay or softening up or whatever it was, but she wasn't expecting him to lean in.

"Are you alright? You seem tense."

Before, his voice bore a tone of charm, seduction, the kind of charisma expected of one in his field. But now it was tempered, a deep genuine concern that was a bit more welcome to Ketna than his previous tone.

"I'm... fine I'm just. " She choked on the sentence, wavering as to whether she should admit genuinely, or to play it cool. How little could she get away with, with someone that likely was very good at reading bodily response.

"Nervous." That was a start at least.

"Nervous about?" he kept himself still and close.

"About?" She couldn't get away with a short answer. It said a lot about his character, at least. "About.. this."

She rested a hand on his "This.. situation." She paused, mulling on how much she wanted to give away "is very different from the last times.. I'm not- used to this." her other hand waved about, gesturing. "To, intimacy... of any kind."

Vazaroust pulled back a bit, "If I cornered you in some way to agree to this, I apologise. We can st-"

"No, no. You didn't. I would have walked away were that the case. This is.. my issue.."

She took a breath and recomposed herself.

"I want you to continue. You already know my preferences, I trust you not to do anything I wouldn't want."

Ketna was far more firm and clear than she had been earlier in their entire exchange. As awkward as it was, she was glad he only operated under clear consent.

"If I'm tense it's not because I don't want it, it's just... me."

Vazaroust seemed to relax at the admission, as far as Ketna could tell, he was leaning in close again.

"Is there anything I should or should not do, to alleviate that tension?" that could have easily been a euphemism, but his tone didn't make it seem that way.

"No, ignore it, if I am genuinely upset I'll tell you but I- just.. take the lead or something."

His hands gripped her side, holding her in place to get much closer, his head to the side of hers.

"Are you trying to say I should be aggressive?" his candor had returned to that coy and charming state it had been before.

"I'm... " If she hadn't been aroused before, she absolutely was, now. Verbally admitting to be manhandled was a lot different from putting it on profile. "yeah. I guess I am."

Vazaroust chuckled deeply, taking that admission as a cue to get back to work. He gripped her more forcefully, wrapping his hand around to her back for support while the other explored her torso. Again he took his time, tracing over her hips, stomach, the start of her ribs. Back and forth, the effect being both calming and a frustrating tease.

Eventually he allowed his hand to follow upward. Fingers scanned over the tops of her breasts, feeling them through the fabric of her gear but only just barely. The left, then the right, gentle caressing over each, before resting his hand between them. He rested there, likely noting Ketna's heartbeat, which felt heavy with anticipation to herself, there was no possible way he hadn't noticed.

Taking a path up was not exactly something she expected, as his hand finally moved up from it's rest, tracing her collarbone and finally to her neck. She tensed a moment, concerned he was about to remove her cowl, but he stopped.

"I won't remove the headgear, I just want to feel, if that's permissible."

She was caught off guard that he seemed to notice her unease so quickly, but she really shouldn't have been surprised, all things considered. She nodded in reaction, but quickly followed with a verbal response.

"Arlight..."

There was something strangely intimate, about having your face touched in this manner. Fingers followed across what was exposed of her lower face, under the chin, to the jawline, sweeping across to both cheeks, finally to her mouth. He didn't attempt to pry them open at all, just fingertips brushing across the lips. From there he felt his way back down from her jaw, to her neck and shoulders.

She still felt mildly dazed, as his hand left to examine her shoulder and arm. This was far less intimate an action, almost more practical, but still pleasant as he followed down and up the arm with his hand. As the hand traveled back to her chest, Ketna began to anxiously anticipate the process in which he would make his way lower, and what he would do.

Back from her center, to her ribs, to her hips, he put more pressure into his grip. The hand on her back moved as well, gripping the other side of her hips, both then adjusted her placement a little, with more ease that she was ready for, the legs she rested on also changed their position, leaving her more reclined in his lap than she was before. Both hands now, moved to her thighs, simply resting on them while thumbs gently massaged her inner thighs, holding her in this position for some time.

It appeared he had every intention of dragging this on.

LadyLibido
LadyLibido
39 Followers
12