More than Just a Vegas Fling?

Story Info
For SPN fans who love Jensen Ackles.
10.4k words
4.67
1.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beige. A perfect description for the hotel bar and grill, the booths, the tables, all the wood, even the television. Yellow lights lend an amber glow to the room. At two in the afternoon, the place is vacant with the exception of the bartender, a server, a business woman, and an unseen man that can be heard having a one sided conversation at the back of a booth.

The business woman is dressed in a black pencil skirt with a light blue button down shirt. She is diminutive, small in stature, though not slight in build. She is rather curvy for her weight, not slim, but by no means overweight. She enters the bar through the opening that leads to the convention center. In her hand is a monogrammed leather laptop bag. As she sits at the bar, she flops her bag into the chair to her left. The lights above the bar shine off of her silver shoulder length hair. The bartender approaches her. "What 'ill it be?"

"Club soda with a lime, please," She responds. "and a menu." The bartender sits the club soda down in front of her with a menu. The conversation of the other patron isn't obtrusive or even discernable. But both she and the man behind the bar focus on the sounds for just a moment as the man in the booth laughs a full joyous laugh.

Curiosity must have struck the server who was slicing lemons at the end of the bar. He grabbed a tray and walked to the man's table to inquire about a refill. Instead of taking the server up on the request, the man waved him off politely.

The man in the booth was actor, Jensen Ackles. Jensen had been in the news recently. He and Christian Kane were going to star in a new prime-time show on a major network. Finally, Jenson was beginning to receive good press after his divorce from long time love Daneel Ackles. Tabloids trashed Jensen mercilessly following the break up. After about a year, the publicity died down. Twenty-four months later, he is moving back into the spotlight.

Jensen had chosen this hotel because it was lavish and respectable, filled with convention goers, and business people. Also, the hotel was off the strip by a few blocks. He had decided to grab a beer in the bar, after inspecting a sound stage located just outside of the city.

He was currently directing part of the fifth season of Walker. Jensen was chatting on his cell with the show's star, Jared Padelecki. The server's interruption of his conversation had shifted Jensen's focus to the room. He says, "Wow, there is actually someone else here." Jensen gives Jared a brief description of the business woman at the bar. He calls out her executive presence, the diamonds on her wrist, and her perfectly done nails. He mistakes her club soda for a vodka drink. Her back is to him, thus he characterizes her as much older because of her silver hair.

Jared responds, "Bet you one-hundred bucks, she has never seen Supernatural. Two hundred if she doesn't know who you are."

Jensen says, "I will take that bet." He ends the call. At that point, he leaves the booth and ambles up to the bar. His gait is confident and he turns on his million dollar smile as he chooses a stool next to the business woman. His smile reaches his eyes as he sits down and says, "Hello, how is your day going?"

She wants to say, 'Better now.' As she takes in his smouldering good looks. However, she chooses, "Tiring." She definitely appreciates his physique and tries to hide her ogling of his body. Those sparkling green eyes of his draw her in.

Surprised by her honesty, he replies, "How so?"

"It has been busy; I have been doing promos for my keynote speech that will kick off the DEI Leadership Conference tomorrow night."

Jensen queries, "What is your speech about?"

"Ethical considerations in diverse spend initiatives." she smiles. Thinking that his eyes might glaze over any moment.

"What is your name?" he responds. He realizes that she is perhaps only a few years older than he.

"Shana Brown, pleased to meet you, Mr. Ackles." she says as extends her hand to shake his. Her grip is firm and he can tell she commands in most any professional atmosphere.

His smile widens. "Well now we have to convince, Jared, that he owes me two-hundred bucks. You ARE a supernatural fan, right?" She nods. He brings out his phone. "Video call, Jared." he directs at his phone. A few trills later and Jared answers. After a brief greeting, Jensen scans Shana from top to bottom with the camera. After assessing that Jared is satisfied that the initial description was accurate, Jensen says, "Go on."

Jared laughs, "Ok, I have questions. Ma'am, who is your favorite actor on the show?"

Shana replies, "That is difficult. If you had asked me that early on or before I really watched the show, I would have said Felicia Day. I have seen her in person at conventions and she strikes a chord in my nerdy little heart. Hrmm." She pauses to think. "After Lucifer possessed Cass, Misha really impressed me, so sorry guys, it is Misha." Her response is met with groans and jeers. "Hear me out." She protests. "Misha is totally creepy when he is Lucifer." She backtracks a bit. "You know that you are all very talented, I loved the entire show."

Jared wrinkles his brow, which translates comically on the video call. "Favorite episode?"

Without hesitation, Shana says, "There are so many great episodes. Any episode with the Ghostfacers is classic. Though I particularly hated any episode where the Impala was out of commission. The one where y'all were in the doctor drama, McSteamy, ha, that was hilarious. Ooh, ooh, ooh, when you meet Charlie, and the LARP episode. Sorry y'all, I am babbling" She grins sheepishly and blushes slightly.

Jared says, "Alright, I owe you two hundred bucks. Well played, Jensen."

"Soccer moms, love us." Jensen grins widely. "Bye, Jared." Jensen clicks the phone off and turns to squarely face Shana. "After that I should buy you a drink." He raises his voice loud enough to get the attention of the man behind the bar. "I will have another one, please." He shakes his empty beer bottle. "And whatever the lady wants." When he faces her, he notices her crystal blue eyes. She has an inviting smile and straight teeth. Her cheeks are rosy and smattered with freckles. She isn't wearing makeup and although her nails are done, they appear to only be buffed and shined. There is an unusual beauty about her.

"I'll take that Irish red that you have on tap, please." The bartender makes quick work of the drinks and drops them in front of the couple.

"I didn't take you for a beer girl." He pauses trying to reevaluate his earlier assumptions. Her tailored shirt shows off her ample bosom in a very conservative way. Her skin is milky white, smattered with freckles, and blemish free. She has calloused hands, but could be a C-suite executive by her looks. After sizing her up, Jensen says, "Another question. Who on the show is sexiest? or do you find the most attractive?"

After a long pause Shana answers, "Not Misha, he is too granola for me. Like a hippie but different, like eating unseasoned tofu." She wrinkles her nose. "Jared is a tall twig, so not my type. Felicia Day is super hot. Like - drink champagne out of her bellybutton hot. You probably meant men, though." She shakes her head and looks Jensen in the eye, "I would do you." She says unabashedly. Her blue eyes twinkle rather mischievously.

"Damn." He blushes and stares into his beer bottle. 'What have I gotten myself into?' he ponders.

"That wasn't an offer by the way; you asked my opinion." She clarifies. She takes a long pull from her pint glass. Her insides are filled with butterflies and she blushes as well.

Jensen smiles back and says, "Oh I am sorry." He looks at the rings on her hands. One ring finger is adorned with rings that have the distinctive look of a wedding set. "My bad." He says, pointing at the rings on her left hand.

"Oh." She nods. "He passed away four years ago. Aortic aneurysm." She said her tone darkening ever so slightly, as the smile fades from her face. "I never stopped wearing it."

Jensen notices the menu in front of Shana says, "Are you hungry?" She nods. "Finish up your beer and I will take you to the best burger joint in Vegas."

"That sounds fantastic, can we swing by my room so I can change clothes?"

"Sure." Jensen answers. "Hey man." He waives over the bartender and settles the tab.

Shana finishes up her beer a few minutes after Jensen finishes his. She grabs her bag and slides off her stool. Jensen stands up next to her showcasing her short stature. Then, he follows her down a hallway past the entrance to the convention center. Every advertisement for the DEI Leadership Conference either lists Shana's name or has her picture on it.

They make their way to the nearest bank of elevators that lead to the main hotel space. Shana uses her key card and the elevator proceeds to her floor. Jensen follows her to her room. She unlocks the door. They step into a very spacious suite with an actual bedroom and wet bar with a full sized refrigerator.

"Man, your company really pays out the nose for this room." Jensen comments. He opens the refrigerator and sees that the inside looks like a liquor store.

"Help yourself." She gestures toward the fridge. "I actually furnish the room and fill the fridge." she remarks. He grabs a bottle of water. "If I pay for the room and booze, it prevents any liability to my organization. We usually have several gatherings in my room over the course of the conference. Networking is improved when you are the only sober one in the room. You might be surprised what you learn when business people let loose." She walks into the bedroom and leaves the door open. Then, drops her jewelry and laptop in a safe. After she closes the safe, she begins to unbutton her shirt. Jensen stands at the door leaning on the jamb. He slowly drinks the cold water as he watches her undress.

After Shana slowly unbuttons her shirt, she carefully removes it. She is wearing a shiny black satin bra that is juxtaposed against her porcelain skin. Her large breasts spill out of the top. She has several tattoos placed high on her arms. She turns and hangs up her shirt in the closet. As she does, Jensen sees the intricate back piece she has. He admires the ink and the shape of her curvy figure and her narrow waist.

She kicks her black pumps into the bottom of the closet as she unzips her skirt. The skirt drops to the floor revealing tiny black satin panties and thigh high black stockings. She keeps her back to him and bends over to pick up her skirt. Jensen's pulse rises as he takes in the perfect heart shape of her ass. He must stop himself from rushing to her and pressing himself against that perfect slit. His penis throbs a bit as it starts to harden.

Shana puts the skirt on a hanger and puts it in the closet. Then sits on the bed to take off her stockings. She can feel his watchful eye as she carefully removes them, then places them on the side table. As she moves her legs, just a flash of her pink vaj shows. She sees Jensen visibly catch his breath. 'He wants me?' she considers. She grabs a purple v-neck tunic, some leggings, socks, a ball cap, and a pair of purple Chucks from various places around the room. This gives Jensen ample time to peruse her curves and the stark contrast of the tattoos on her alabaster skin.

Jensen wants to stop her, inhale her fragrance, kiss her, then caress her perfect pale skin. He drinks his water forcefully, the plastic container crinkles in his hand. He closes his eyes and takes deep breaths in an effort to slow his racing heart and reverse the flow of blood that is filling his cock. By the time he opens his eyes, she is dressed, wearing the purple ball cap and sitting on the bed tying her Chucks. She grabs a small knapsack and slings it over her shoulder. Jensen still fills the doorway. Shana strides up to him and stops inches from him. She gazes up into his green eyes. Her heart skips a beat. He is truly gorgeous. His lips are naturally rosey and slightly swollen from arousal.

Time seems to stand still. Jensen bends down to kiss her. Her tiny nose brushes the tip of his. He breathes deeply taking in all of her fragrance, notes of honey, hints of brown sugar, and the slightest hint of sweet pear. Shana has butterflies in her stomach as she runs her hands along his muscular shoulders. The tension is palpable between them, both ache to taste each other. Finally, He kisses her deeply and passionately. She responds in kind, allowing him to set the pace. His taste is sweet and his lips are slightly salty.

Their tongues intertwine. His hands grip her ass tightly, pulling her into him. She runs her hands up and down the muscles of his chest. Tentatively, her hands slide toward his ever tightening jeans. She feels the warmth of his cock. Her hand barely covers half the girth. Her vagina throbs and her underwear are moist and soaking through to her leggings.

Jensen can feel her heartbeat race as his hand caresses her neck. They kiss until they are both breathless. Jensen wants to take her and have her, now. He wants to bend her over and repeatedly pull that perfect ass of hers into him. He wants to pound her over and over until he explodes inside of her. This feeling is nothing new to him, since Daneel left him, he has left behind what seems to be an endless string of one night stands. Despite her age, Shana would make a perfect addition to that string.

Yet, something is different about Shana, it could be that she is a few years his senior and so self confident. She has very little in common with the recent women he has bedded, most are ten or more years his junior and looking for a superficial thrill. Jensen knows that even though Shana is different; any relationship with him is doomed. He definitely wants to conquer her, that should be a challenge considering what he knows of her personality. 'I do love a challenge,' he thinks.

He continues to kiss her and press her body against his tightly. He notices her trembling in his arms, almost shivering like she is cold, yet she continues to respond with pleasure sounds as he touches her. Jensen cups her chin in his hand and his brow furrows with worry. "Are you alright?" he asks with true concern in his voice.

"Yes, sorry. Haven't eaten yet today." she stammers. The statement is an honest one, just not related to his question. Shana takes deep purposeful breaths, trying to appear calm. She can feel her heart pounding in her chest.

The look on Jensen's face says that he does not quite accept her answer. He can feel her weight against his chest and is sure that if he let her go, she would collapse to the floor. Despite his countenance, he reassuringly says, "Well let's go get you something to eat and we can continue this later."

"Yes, please. I definitely need to eat and I do love a good burger. Could you please grab me a sports drink from the fridge?" Shana asks politely. Jensen guides her to the sofa and goes to retrieve the drink. After Shana sits down, she looks at the heart rate monitor on her fitness tracker. It is holding a steady 156. 'Lordy, I am having an anxiety attack.' she thinks. She takes deep breaths. Jensen returns with the sports drink. She takes a few sips and focuses. She composes herself and any panic she is experiencing is hidden.

After Jensen sees her improve, he uses his phone to enlist a ride-hailing company to take them to the burger joint. They make their way down to the lobby. Jensen stays close by her side out of concern, even though Shana acts like she has been fine all day. Once the ride arrives, they both climb in the back of a comfortable black sedan. The driver makes small talk as he weaves his way toward the small out-of-the-way pub.

When they arrive, the couple heads inside the pub and finds an isolated table in a corner. The server takes their order and returns shortly with two beers in icy mugs. The inside of the pub is rather rustic and the table coverings are red and white checkered, lending a country feel to the place. There are quite a few patrons and for a Thursday night, the joint is rather packed. The pool tables are half occupied with casual players.

Shana and Jensen talk about nothing and everything just like they were old friends. She talks about her family on the east coast, her two darling boys that are in the care of her favorite niece. He talks about his two girls and boy and their lives in California.

Jensen describes what it is like to be directing versus acting and how he doesn't mind the additional stress. He says that is looking forward to shooting the new show that will debut in the fall of next year. The server brings their burgers and unceremoniously sets them down on the table. Shana eats hers without the bun. Jensen is eating a very juicy burger layered with cheese. The food is phenomenal.

They talk about sports and Shana admits she is a huge college football fan. She loves the SEC. Her niece is now the head athletic trainer for the KY Wildcats organization, and Shana has season tickets. Even though Shana lives just outside of Philadelphia, she makes time to go to the games with her family. Jensen says he is a huge Dallas Cowboys fan. Shana turns up her nose slightly yet tries to remain polite.

They spend hours talking, drinking, and playing pool. Shana is pretty horrible at playing and loses every fair game. Jensen doesn't always play fair. He laughs and enjoys himself like he hasn't in a long time. After their last game, they sit down at the table and Shana grabs Jensen's hand and just holds it in hers. Her hands are so small compared to his. After a few minutes, he wraps his arm around her and holds her close. "Why are you scared to fool around with me?" he says.

"I hate to say it this way, but it isn't you. I haven't been with a man since my husband passed, and I haven't really been with anyone other than him in almost 20 years." Her eyes are moist but not teary and her voice almost breaks. "Being that physically open to someone again is frightening."

Jensen looks at her without judgement, "It's ok. I have never been in your shoes, but I know that it must be difficult." He feels guilty for wanting her so badly. For needing to be inside of her and for wanting to use her body to dull his own pain.

Shana straightens up. Her outward appearance is honed. The mist recedes from her eyes and she again dons the facade of outward peace. "I am really alright. Sorry, I probably overshared." She said very politely.

He kisses her forehead and whispers, "You know it is ok, right?" She nods and within minutes they were just enjoying the conversation as they had been earlier. She talks about her love of classic cars and the only classic car he cares about, 'Baby' the Impala. They talk about a myriad of things and there is nothing forced. In both their minds, the evening seems easy and fun.

Once it is growing late, Jensen arranges another ride while Shana pays the tab. This time when they climb into the back of the car, there is palpable tension between them. Jensen wants her so badly, yet part of him wants to protect her from himself. He is afraid to actually care for her, so he intends to use her. She can fill his emptiness for a time.

Shana is very willing, albeit very wary. During the short drive back to the hotel, she clings to him. His scent is more intoxicating than any alcohol. It is masculine with notes of sandalwood. When they arrive at the hotel, Shana asks, "Will you come up to my room, please?"

Nothing in the universe would have kept Jensen from taking her up on that offer. He shakes his head affirmatively. When they arrive at the hotel, he helps her out of the car. They make their way to the elevators. They enter, another couple follows after. Each in turn uses their key card to indicate the correct floor. Once he and Shana exit the elevator, both almost sprint toward her room. She fumbles with the key card and finally they are granted access to the suite.