More Than Just Friends

Story Info
His sister in law wants to be more than friends.
3.7k words
4.42
171.3k
72
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PapaCass
PapaCass
177 Followers

My wife Anne and I have been married for more than 25 years and have known each other nearly 30. During our entire time together I've always had a "little spark" for Anne's older sister Pam.

Like Anne, Pam is a petite woman, in fact, she's even smaller than Anne. I'm guessing Pam is just five feet tall, she can't weigh much more than 100 pounds, and she has 32B breasts which are relatively small when compared to Anne's which are 34C. Pam has an angelic, model-like face, shoulder length black hair and crystal clear blue eyes. In my opinion, Pam is a very beautiful woman.

For most of my marriage, my relationship with my sister-in-law has been nearly non-existent. We lived in different states, we both had children and jobs that kept us busy, which meant that we rarely saw each other in person. We only spoke on the phone occasionally, usually for no more than a minute or two and only a handful of times throughout the year. But that all changed a couple of years ago.

When Anne and I bought our lake-front cabin in Minnesota it meant we were now within a few of hours of Pam, who lives in another part of the state with her husband Robert and their three sons. Pam and I have seen each other more in the past two years than we had in the previous 28.

During the past couple of years, Pam and I found out that we have a lot in common and share a similar sense of humor. When we saw each other at family gatherings, at my mother-in-law's house and at our cabin, Pam and I talked and laughed and really got to know each other.

I have to admit it, my "little spark" for Pam had grown into something more akin to a "flame." That's why I was particularly excited this past August when Anne told me that Pam was going to be bringing their mother for a visit to our lake house for a four-day visit.

Pam arrived in her minivan with my mother-in-law around 3:30 p.m. on Thursday. I helped Anne get her 80-year-old mother out of the van and into the house and then I went back out to the driveway to help Pam unload the luggage.

Pam was wearing a turquoise-colored halter top with ties around her neck and on her back, revealing the smooth tanned skin of her arms, shoulders and back. The light-weight material of her halter top cupped her tiny breasts ever so gently and her nipples were clearly visible. Pam was wearing a short, pleated white mini-skirt and flip flops.

As she reached into the back of the van to grab her carry-on bag, Pam's skirt rode up her legs giving me a glimpse of the bottom inch of her tight little butt cheeks. Her legs were fit, tanned and smooth, and I wanted to rub my hands from her ankles all the way up to her hot little ass.

Instead, I moved along side Pam, reached into the van to grab her carry-on bag and lifted it out for her. Pam looked at me directly in the eyes, smiled and said "thank you," in the sweetest little voice. I nearly melted.

The four of us enjoyed a wonderful dinner that evening before making our way out to the dock to watch the sunset. The sunset was fantastic and the conversation comfortable and loving. At dark, we finally made our way back to the house. Everyone was tired, so we decided to call it an early night and go to bed.

The next day we were greeted with thunderstorms and strong winds, so we all stayed inside, read books, played cards and just hung out. It was nice day, again filled with pleasant conversation and laughter. Pam and I flirted a bit, spicing up our conversation with a double entendre here and there, and exchanging longing looks when no one else was around.

On Saturday morning, Anne announced that she needed to go into town to get some groceries and other supplies and asked who wanted to go with her. The storms had passed and it was a beautiful day and I really had planned on do some fishing, so I said no thanks.

Pam said she'd prefer to stay back at the cabin as well since she had been spending so much time in the past few months attending to their mother's needs.

"I just need a little time where I'm not the care-giver," Pam said to Anne.

Anne understood completely, so it was decided that Anne and her mom would go into town, while Pam and I stayed at the cabin.

When Anne and I make a typical trip into town it usually takes us somewhere between four and six hours. It's an hour drive into town, then there's the grocery shopping, running other errands, getting gas, and other non-grocery items and then the hour ride back to the lake.

With Anne's mother in tow, Anne planned to be gone the better part of the day. Around 10 a.m., Anne and her mom got into our truck and drove off for town. I decided to go fishing for a couple of hours, while Pam planned to go for a long bike ride, followed by yoga and a shower.

I had a great day on the water and caught plenty of fish for a fish-fry dinner later that evening. After getting the boat in the lift, I made my way into the cabin. Pam was sitting on the couch reading a magazine. Her hair was still damp from her shower and she looked fantastic in a pair of very short cut-off blue jean shorts and a white wife-beater type tank top T-shirt. It was clear Pam had no bra on.

"Why don't you take a shower," Pam said to me, "and I'll make us some lunch."

I went back to the bathroom, took a shower, and got dressed. Since it was a hot day, I simply pulled on a pair of shorts (skipping my usual boxers) and a T-shirt. I walked to the kitchen where Pam was sitting at the table. There was sandwich at my place and she had already started in on hers.

"I thought after lunch we could take a walk in the woods," Pam suggested.

"That sounds fine with me," I replied, making my way to the refrigerator. "Would you like a beer?," I asked.

"Sure," Pam said, wiping the corner of her mouth with a napkin.

We sat there making small talk as we ate our sandwiches and drank our beers. When we had finished eating, we slipped on our flip flops and made our way out to the woods. We live in the heart of both state and federal forests which are criss-crossed with miles and miles of hiking trails. Pam and I selected a trail close by and started out on our journey.

As we walked, we talked about nothing in particular and there was absolutely no flirting or racy language between us, just a friendly conversation between a brother-in-law and sister-in-law.

We had been hiking for about 30 minutes when I told Pam how much I valued getting to know her during these past couple of years, how much I really enjoyed her company, and that I was honored to call her one of my best friends.

Pam stopped in her tracks, turned to face me, took my hands in hers and said, "That's very sweet of you, but I think we'd both like to be more than just friends, don't you? I know I'd like to take this relationship to the next level."

Pam then leaned forward, put her arms around my neck, and kissed me on the mouth. Not a friendly little peck mind you, but an open mouth, deep French kiss. Our tongues danced in each others mouths and I could feel her little breasts pressing against my chest.

We kissed for at least a full minute before Pam finally broke our embrace and took a couple of steps back. Standing there in front of me, Pam pulled her tank top up and over her head revealing her beautiful little baseball-sized tits and toned, flat stomach.

Pam then undid the button of her cut-off shorts, pulled down the zipper, hooked her thumbs in the waistband and wriggled them over her gently rounded hips. Her shorts dropped to her ankles and she stepped out of them showing me her hot naked body.

Pam had a neatly trimmed little stripe of black pubic hair about 2-inches long and no wider than a pencil, just above her clit, but she was completely shaved around her pussy lips. Like Anne, Pam's lips were full and pink. "Beautiful pussies must run in the family," I thought to myself.

Pam stepped toward me, wrapped her arms around my neck and started kissing me again. As we kissed passionately, I ran my hands down Pam's shoulders to the small of her back and finally let them cup her tight little butt cheeks. Pam was pressed hard against me and I'm sure she could feel my rock-hard cock against her stomach.

Expertly, Pam moved her hands to the belt of my shorts, quickly undid the belt, button and zipper, allowing my shorts to fall to my ankles. Without breaking our kiss, Pam wrapped one hand around my cock and started stroking it, and with the other hand she massaged my balls.

Slowly, Pam broke our kiss, dropped to her knees and took my cock into her warm, wet mouth. I pulled off my shirt so I was standing on the trail completely naked. Pam continued to massage my balls with one hand, but with her other hand she started twisting as well as stroking my cock. My wife Anne gives awesome blow jobs, but her sister Pam had taken the art of cock sucking to an entirely new level in my book.

And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Pam released my balls, slipped her arm around my thigh and put her index finger on my anus. At first, she just lightly rubbed my sphincter, but slowly, Pam began to push her finger into my asshole. Soon Pam had her entire index finger up my ass. I was in heaven. Here I was standing completely naked in the woods, getting a fantastic blow job from my hot sister-in-law while she finger-fucked my butt.

I was getting very close to cumming, but I didn't want this to end right now. "Please," I said to Pam, "just stop for a while. I don't want to cum just yet."

Releasing my cock from her mouth, and her finger from my ass, Pam stood up and said, "Alright then, I guess it's my turn."

Pam leaned against a small tree, thrust out her hips and spread her legs. She didn't need to tell me what "her turn" meant, I knew she wanted her luscious pussy licked. I knelt down in front of Pam, put my hands on her hips and moved my mouth to her beautiful wet slit. Slowly I began licking the outer lips of Pam's pussy.

Pam put her hands on my head and began running her hands through my thick hair. Pam's husband Robert has been bald since the day I meant him nearly 30 years ago, and for the past 20 he's been shaving his entire head. I must admit, it does look good on him, but Pam must miss running her hands through a thick head of hair while a man eats her pussy because she was really stroking my hair.

I pushed my tongue deeper into Pam's dripping wet cunt and moved my hand to her ass. At first I just squeezed her butt cheeks, but I figured that since she had her finger in my ass that maybe she wanted me to return the favor.

I put my finger on her tiny little butt hole and immediately Pam purred, "Ummm yeah," and adjusted her hips and legs a bit giving me better access to her ass. I continued to drive my tongue in and out of her wet pussy while I pushed my index finger into her butt. Again Pam purred, and she even started to slowly rotate her hips. She was really getting off on me fingering her ass.

I moved my mouth to her clit and began sucking on her little button. Pam grabbed my hair tight with both hands and began shaking.

"Oh god yes," she cried as she started to cum.

I continued to suck on her clit and finger her ass, and in an instant Pam let loose with a tremendous orgasm. Her pussy juice ran out of her in waves and I drank it up and quickly as she produced it.

Finally, I could feel petite Pam's body begin to relax. The grip she had on my hair loosened and she slumped against the tree. I removed my mouth from her still quivering pussy and slowly pulled my finger out of her ass. For no particular reason, I decided to smell my finger. To my surprise, there was no real smell at all. "She must have thoroughly cleaned her pussy and her ass when she showered," I thought to myself. And that gave me an idea.

"Turn around," I said to Pam.

Without hesitation, Pam turned so she was facing the tree. I put my hands on her tiny little butt cheeks and spread her ass. I leaned in and began flicking my tongue on her sweet little balloon knot.

"Oh yeah," Pam said. "Lick my asshole. Stick your tongue in my butt."

This was truly a side of Pam I never would have guessed. Who knew that this demure mother of three would love having her asshole licked?

I went to work. First I just licked her sphincter, but after her butt hole was good and wet, I curled my tongue and pushed it inside Pam's tight little anus. Pam took her hands off the tree, leaning her shoulder on it for support, then took her hands and spread her butt cheeks as wide as they would go.

I took one of my hands off her butt and moved it to her sopping wet pussy. I pushed my middle and ring fingers into her twat and started to finger fuck her, all the while I was thrusting my tongue in and out of Pam's tight asshole.

"Oh god I'm cumming again," Pam screamed.

She started shaking and I could feel her juices running down my hand and wrist.

"I need your cock in me right now," Pam cried. "Fuck me. Fuck me now with that big cock of yours."

I pulled my tongue out of Pam's ass, my fingers out of her juicy cunt, stood up and with her back still facing me, I slid my rock-hard cock into her tight little pussy.

The first thing I noticed was that Pam's twat was both tighter and hotter, temperature-wise, than my wife Anne's. This only added to the incredible sensation I was having while fucking my petite sister-in-law out there in the woods under the clear blue sky.

I pumped my cock in and out of Pam's hot hole while squeezing her tiny little tits and twisting her hard little nipples. It didn't take long and Pam was cumming again.

"Oh god, oh god," Pam said over and over as her tiny little body shook with yet another powerful orgasm.

I was on the verge of cumming myself, when my thoughts again turned to Pam's tight little asshole. I pulled my slick, wet cock out of Pam's twat, put the head of my prick against Pam's sphincter and began pushing it into her butt. I was a bit surprised when Pam offered absolutely no resistance. Instead, she reached around and once again used her hands to spread her butt cheeks.

I gently pushed my cock into Pam's tight asshole until my entire dick was buried deep within her. I pulled my cock back until just then head was in her ass, then I pushed it back into my hot petite sister-in-law. Over and over again I pumped my cock in and out of Pam's tight anus, until I was ready to explode. I then thought to myself, "let's see just how far Pam's willing to go."

I pulled my dick completely out of Pam's butt, put my hands on her smooth shoulders, turned her around and gently pushed her to her knees. Without saying a word Pam took my cock -- which had just come out of her ass -- into her mouth and began sucking on it for all she was worth. I didn't last a minute. My balls tingled, my leg and back muscles tightened up and I blew load after load of hot, sticky cum into Pam's mouth. To her credit, she swallowed every last drop.

For the next couple of minutes, Pam continued to lick my cock, completely cleaning it of my cum, her pussy juices and anything her ass may have left behind. She then stood up and gave me a deep, French kiss. I could smell and taste myself, her pussy and her ass on her mouth, and I have to say, it was the most erotic kiss of my life.

After kissing for many minutes I finally suggested, "Maybe we should get dressed and head back to the cabin."

So both Pam and I put on our clothes, and then walked hand and hand in silence back to the cabin.

When we arrived, Anne and her mother were still not home. I checked the answering machine for messages and there was one from Anne.

"Mom and I decided to get a late lunch, so we probably won't be home until sometime after 6 p.m.," my wife said on her message. I looked at the clock and it was only 4:15 p.m.

Pam had heard the message too and asked, "Do you want to go to my room and do it some more?"

"You don't need to ask me twice," was my response.

In a flash the two of us were naked and lying on Pam's bed kissing. I was gently rubbing her asshole with my finger and she was stroking my cock with her hand. Pam then started kissing my chest and stomach as she moved her way down to my cock. Once again, my dick was in Pam's hot little mouth. I adjusted myself on the bed so we were now in the sixty-nine position.

We were both laying on our sides, Pam had my dick in her mouth, while my head rested on Pam's left leg, my mouth pressed against her pussy. I worked my tongue into Pam's already wet twat. I had really come to love her taste, and I wasted no time sliding my tongue deep inside her vagina, causing her juices to flow into my mouth. We were in no hurry, so we laid there on the bed for nearly 20 minutes with me tonguing Pam's pussy and her sucking on my cock.

We finally broke from this position and Pam laid flat on her back. I climbed on top of her in the missionary position and slid my rock-hard dick into her tight, hot pussy in one easy motion. Pam put her legs up and over my shoulders allowing me to push my cock deep inside of her.

I started pumping my cock slowly in Pam's pussy at first, then gradually I picked up the pace. Soon, I was pounding my dick hard in and out of Pam's hot little cunt. Pam started to cum first, saying over and over again, "cum in me, cum in me." So I did. My ass muscles tightened and I let loose with all my energy. I blew my entire load in Pam's sweet, beautiful pussy.

When I had finally deposited the last of my seed deep inside of Pam's twat, I rolled off of her and she curled up in my arms. We laid there naked in our embrace for quite some time until I thought I heard the truck pull into the driveway. I shot up out of bed, quickly pulled on my shorts and T-shirt and went into the kitchen to look out the window.

"They're home," I called out to Pam, as I made my way to the front door.

I went outside, helped Anne's mother from the cab of the pick up, and helped her into the house. Just then, Pam made her way from the back of the house, her hair was neatly brushed, she was wearing a navy blue T-shirt and the white, pleated mini-skirt she had on the day she and her mother had first arrived.

Everyone said hi to each other, then Anne, Pam and I began the process of bringing the groceries from the truck to the house. At one point when Pam and I were alone outside she leaned in toward me and whispered, "I don't think I'll be able to wear shorts, pants or even underwear for a few days. You gave my pussy and ass quite a work out."

"Well, on the plus side," I said, "you look really hot in that mini-skirt."

Then I noticed that Pam had a glob of my cum dripping down the inside of one of her thighs.

"You might want to wipe that off," I said pointing to her thigh.

Pam looked down, took one of her fingers, wiped up the cum off her thigh and stuck it in her mouth. "Ummm, sweet as honey," she purred.

Pam and her mom left the next day. I'm sure we both would have loved another chance to be with each other, but the opportunity never presented itself.

It's been a couple of months now since our encounter, and Anne and I are back in California. I haven't even talked to Pam since that gloriously erotic day last August. Who knows if we'll ever hook up again. But even if we don't, I know we'll always be more than just friends.

PapaCass
PapaCass
177 Followers