More than Just Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ripped himself from Tyler's grasp on his hips, then grabbed the towel and wrapped it around himself like a shield. "Not fair, that's totally not fucking fair! You were the one cheek-swabbing Emma Johnson. I didn't keep anything from you!"

Tyler flinched as if he'd been hit. "I was gonna tell you, but then, in the car we did other stuff, and, ah... I guess I got distracted."

"Don't you put this back on me, Tyler. I can't even with you right now, dude," Danny said, returning to his dresser for underwear. Tyler still knelt on the floor, watching him with an unreadable look. "Just, go fuck Emma if you want some. I obviously misunderstood the situation."

"You did!" Tyler insisted, sending Danny's heart crashing to his feet. "You completely did, and then you don't let me explain!?"

He sighed, slumping against the dresser. "What's there to explain?" he asked, the fight gone, feeling humiliated. "I was wrong, I thought... I mean, obviously I didn't read you right. I thought I knew you, I thought we, ah..." he sighed heavily. "Nevermind. I misunderstood us, and I get it now. Now, can you please leave? I can't..."

"Misunderstood us? Jesus Christ, Danny! No, you freaking idiot. Goddammit, Danny. Why won't you listen to me? You can be so fucking stupid sometimes!" Tyler stood up, then began to pace.

"Thanks. I knew I was stupid, but I appreciate the reaffirmation. Are you done humiliating me, or would you like to keep destroying what tiny bit of esteem I have left?"

"Danny, fucking listen to me. Shut your fucking mouth and listen to me for two minutes, then you can do what you want, but fucking listen to me, don't keep having this one-sided conversation!" Tyler's face was red, his hands fisted into balls, still kneeling on the floor.

"I can't handle this, Tyler! Why are you here? Just to rub in how much of an idiot I am? I can't do this, I can't, please stop this. I can't do this anymore. Once we graduate you'll never see me again, you only have, like, a month or something left. I'm sorry I misunderstood but-"

Tyler jumped him when he wasn't expecting it, knocking him to the floor. He struggled, but Tyler held him down. He bucked up, knocking Tyler off of him, but Tyler'd been expecting it, and rolled them both until he was back on top.

Danny struggled, but also protected his left hand, and Tyler took advantage of it, mounting him firmly. He hit at Tyler with his good hand and Tyler knocked the swats away easily. "If you won't listen to me, I need to try something different."

Danny thought he was gonna get off him, but then Tyler's mouth was over his. He didn't resist, it was too fast, he didn't know what was going on, and then Tyler's tongue was in his mouth.

His urge to fight drained quickly. He gave up, gave in, just wanted... He didn't know what he wanted. He wanted what they'd had before, and was so afraid he'd ruined it. Tears streamed from his eyes as he returned Tyler's kiss.

All of his anger and frustration turned into lust, and he was suddenly so turned on that his balls hurt. He hadn't been jerking off, not since he broke his fingers, and the need to come was nearly all consuming.

Tyler shifted, rubbing his swollen cock with his ass, then moaned in his mouth. "I missed you so fucking much this week," Tyler growled. "Not just this. I missed you. I'm not right when you're not around."

Tyler pushed away from him and he closed his eyes tight, so mortified. Tyler's mouth was on his cock before his next breath, and he was so fucking horny that couldn't have stopped Tyler even if he wanted to.

"Goddammit," he growled, threading his fingers into Tyler's hair, moving his head exactly how he needed. He was so close now, so close and then it was over, he was grunting and thrusting and coming in Tyler's mouth, not even giving him the option to pull off. It didn't even feel good, it was just a release, an outlet for his frustration and anger and hurt.

Tyler's hand folded over his in his hair, pushing between Danny's fingers. He pulled Danny's hand away from his head, then gave a final suck before pulling off his dick. "You didn't misunderstand us," Tyler growled. "You misunderstood about Emma Johnson."

Danny's tears were a force to be reckoned, and once they started he couldn't stop them. "I..." He couldn't make words, his chest was too tight. He was so confused, so emotional he couldn't control himself. Tyler climbed up his body and wrapped arms around him, then turned them to the side, holding him tight as he curled in on himself, his tears burning his sinuses.

"Dammit, Danny," he growled. "I fucking missed you. I don't, you didn't, I wanted to give you space, and you were hurt, but then you were ghosting me, and I can't, I just can't. Don't leave me like that. Don't shut me out. I felt like half of me was dead when you did."

He hugged Tyler tighter. "Em-m-ma?"

"Jesus, Danny!" He sighed. "Will you listen to me now?"

He nodded, wishing he could feel Tyler's skin against his. "I'm naked..."

"I don't care, if you don't. Please, listen to me, stop whatever this is you're doing."

He nodded again, hiding his face in Tyler's shirt. "I'm l-l-listening."

"Finally!" Tyler sighed heavily. "So, Emma asked me out on Monday last week, I was gonna tell you Tuesday, but I got a little distracted. You said, I mean, I thought we were still getting girlfriends and being us on the side, but even if we aren't, no, stop," he said putting a finger over Danny's lips. "No talking. I earned my two minutes, you promised."

He chuckled a watery laugh. "I did, you're right."

"Damn right I did. I'm staying the night. I'm staying the whole fucking weekend. Don't, don't you say anything. We will talk all this out, straighten it all up. You're more important to me than any girl. You'll always be more important to me than a girl. Always. Never question that, I swear it."

"How can you swear it? People change, emotions change," Danny argued.

"Not this, not for you. I promise you, Danny. I swear it. I'll swear it on blood, on whatever you need me to. You're my number one, forever. So, can I tell you about Emma Johnson now?"

He heard the garage door open, then pushed Tyler up quickly. "Yeah, yeah, but my mom's home. I need to get dressed."

Tyler stood up and brushed his pants off, then threw himself onto Danny's bed, acting like he'd been there the whole time. "Perv. Why're you walking around your house all nee-kid?"

Danny sniffed, then wiped his face with his towel, holding his breath to try to stop his ragged breathing. "Dick."

"Yeah, I see it. I can still taste it, too. You were really backed up, weren't you?"

Danny blushed, then shoved his feet into boxer briefs. "Sorry."

"Shit, Danny, stop fucking apologizing! I wanted to do it, I enjoyed it. You seem to need to hear it, so I'll say it now, but don't expect it all the time, cause I'm not gonna treat you like a freaking girl. I love you, Daniel David Ryder. I always will. I'm not gay, but I don't want to live without you in my life. This last week was murder. I hated it, every time you turned away from me in the hall, every time you had your mom turn me away. Every ignored text. I thought you understood that before, but now I realize I should've been clear from the start. How do you feel about me?"

He pulled his shirt over his head and went to say something, but his mom called up to him before he could. "Danny, I'm home. Oh, Tyler's here. Hi Tyler! Come down when you get a minute, I got ice cream."

"How's she know I'm here?" Tyler asked. "I parked around the block."

'Your shoes, probably. I don't know how I missed them."

"You didn't. I came in when you were in the shower," Tyler explained, his eyes on Danny's chest. "You're so hot. Why do I find you so freaking hot?"

"Okay, mom. We'll be down in a second," he called down stairs so his mom wouldn't come investigate. "I dunno," he told Tyler. "Probably for the same reason I like sucking you off. I'm weird, right? There's something wrong with me Emma Johnson said so, and she's right."

He pulled his pants on, then Tyler was in his face and he stepped back. Tyler paced him until he was against the wall. "You're not weird, or if you are, we're weird together. There's nothing wrong with you. Nothing. I mean it," Tyler hissed, pressing the line of his body against Danny's. "Say you know it. I need to know you know it. Tell me how you feel about me."

His lips were so close, he could smell his cum on Tyler's breath and it was fucking hot as hell. "I love you, too," he breathed. "This week was torture. I need to understand, Tyler. I need to know, because it felt like the world was falling out beneath me. I need to know you aren't just toying with me."

"How can I prove it to you? I'll do it, whatever you need me to do. Just, don't ever do this shit again to me. Never. Promise me, and I'll do anything you want," Tyler said, pressing his forehead against Danny's.

"Tell me everything, no matter how dumb you think it is." He wrapped his hands around Tyler's neck and pulled him into a kiss, the taste of his own jizz making him swoon, so full of lust. "I want you so much. I wanna do it for you, too."

Tyler kissed him back, his hands falling around his waist. "Not while you're mom's right downstairs, you naughty boy." He chuckled, then caught his lower lip between his teeth and bit down gently. "I'm not leaving, not until this is all cleared up between us. Even if it is, I'm staying all weekend. I need to, I need to make sure you understand. Like, really understand."

"Thank you," he whispered, then kissed Tyler again.

"Danny?" his mom called out, jerking him away from Tyler. "Don't you guys want ice cream?"

They went down stairs and ate ice cream, his face burning the whole time. His mom stared at them both then smiled, and he was so worried she knew what they'd done. "You guys made up?"

Tyler nodded with a mouth full of cookies and cream ice cream. "Mmm-hmm."

She nodded. "You guys shouldn't let girls get between you again."

Danny's face was on fire, but Tyler smiled that smug, winning smile. "Of course not, Mrs. R. This whole thing, all week, was just a terrible misunderstanding. We're good."

"I'm glad. Tyler, you need to take care of Danny. He's an only child, so he doesn't have anyone to look out for his best interests."

Could he blush any harder? He hid behind another bite of salted caramel ice cream. "I will, Mrs. R. I'll take extra good care of him."

His mom nodded, pleased with the answer. "Tyler, you staying over tonight?"

"Is it Friday night?" Tyler asked with a chuckle.

His mom smiled. "How could I forget. I'll order the pizza."

Danny felt like a virgin all night, every touch, every sideways glance at him from Tyler driving him to distraction. They were watching TV with his parents when Tyler leaned over and whispered in his ear, his breath tickling him intimately. "I want you to suck my cock so bad right now."

He shifted, uncomfortable as his own member filled with blood. He leaned in, covering his mouth with his hand, and kissed Tyler's ear, then bit it hard enough to make him squirm. Tyler laughed, then pushed his shoulder against Danny's. His mom glanced at them with a small smile and he hoped she didn't realize what they were actually doing.

It was agony, waiting for his parents to go to bed, then waiting for them to fall asleep. Tyler was in his bed, a queen size, his legs between Danny's as he scrolled through his phone.

"Listen," Tyler said with a sigh. "The only reason I was fucking around with Emma at all is that she said she thought the idea of a threesome was hot. I know she's not worthy, but I couldn't help myself. She's a terrible kisser, by the way."

"I thought you were gonna practice," he said,.

"Don't pout, Danny. I'd rather practice with you. I just wanted to bang her with you, I thought I could talk her into it with enough time. She's a bitch, so fuck it, but-"

"That's hot," he admitted, excited about the reason for the whole misunderstanding. "You still wanna do it with her?"

"I went after you that day," Tyler said, turning in bed, putting his phone down. "Fuck her, she's a bitch. I don't care about her. I looked for you everywhere, when you saw us, where the fuck did you go?"

"Honestly? I have no idea. I ran. I'm sorry, I couldn't, it hurt so much. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm clingy. I just need... I can't lose you, your friendship or anything, and I was so worried I'd made it all up in my head, that you were, that I'd grossed you out or something. It killed me. God, I sound so fucking melodramatic, but I was..."

Tyler leaned closer, then kissed him softly. "Hush. I was the same. This, between us, this is special. No one has what we have. I wanna redo our blood oath."

He nodded in total agreement. "God, it's like we're kids again or something."

"No, this is between men. Do you have a pocket knife?"

"We're doing this right now?" he asked, pulling back a bit.

Tyler nodded. "I think we should. I wanna, do you?"

"Yeah, I do. I'd do anything for you, seriously, Tyler," he said, feeling reverential.

"Good. Me too. Get your knife," Tyler said, pushing him out of bed.

"Hey!" he barked, smiling like an idiot. "Hold on a sec."

Danny rummaged through his drawer and found his pocket knife. "I'm worried it won't be sharp enough. I don't wanna hurt you."

"Dammit, Danny. I don't care if it hurts. Do you have a lighter? Burn it, so it's clean."

Danny nodded, then found an old lighter. It took him three times before he could get it to light. "Tyler, I..."

"I know," Tyler said. "I thought I my heart was gonna stop when I couldn't find you. I looked everywhere."

"I ran fifteen miles," he admitted. "I ended up in some neighborhood I didn't know, a kid and his cop dad let me use their phone."

"Fifteen miles?" Tyler asked, in shock. "Have you ever run that far before?"

He shook his head, running the flame under the knife blade. "No. Eight is the most I've ever done before, but I was really upset."

"So was I. I drove around looking for you all night. No joke. I found your phone, it fell out when you ran, and I knew... I had to find you, but I didn't and I was worried it was all over right there."

"I'm sorry, about the.. You know, about misunderstanding. I was so upset, thinking that I'd just made it all up in my head, that I'd fooled myself into thinking that you were like me. I'm a freak, Tyler. Are you-"

Tyler ducked under his arm and kissed him. "If you're a freak, I am, too." His hand quested down and cupped Danny's manhood, then he squeezed, letting him know exactly who was in charge.

"How are you so cool with this? I ruined myself this week doubting my judgement."

Tyler shimmied closer to him, then pulled his arm over his shoulder. "I dunno. I know you, I know you like I know myself. I wouldn't have... Well, I was mega afraid," he admitted, looking to the side. "That you hated me. I couldn't figure out why, though. I knew you liked this," he said, pushing his knee between Danny's legs.

"Fuck, I do," Danny agreed.

"Well, I thought I did something else, I mean, I know it was all the Emma Johnson thing, but fuck her. I mean, if you want, I can try to get her to fuck us both, but I doubt she's actually down. It's one thing to say it, another to mean it. And, to be honest, I'm not really interested in letting her touch you anymore. She's not worthy."

"Worthy," he said, sniffing. "Whatever."

"It's true," Tyler said, and Danny was unable to argue with Tyler's conviction.

He nodded, then brushed his lips over Tyler's. "Listen, just for now, let's just figure this out, between us, before we go off and find girls again. I need to feel secure in this, I mean, I've never felt that way before when you've had a girl, but this time, the thought that you'd prefer her over what we had planned that night, it killed me."

Tyler bit his bottom lip. "Never. This, what we have, it's ours, and we can figure it out, then we can start looking for a girl who gets us, who'd complete us. There's one out there for us, I know it, and I wanna find her, but first, we need us to be good. Can we spend this weekend working on us?"

"All of it," he agreed. "God, Tyler. I couldn't live without you."

Tyler kissed him and he slid his hand down under Tyler's boxers, finding him ready for a little fun. "Dammit, Danny, I missed you so much."

"Shh," he said, pulling his friend from his underwear. "It's your turn to feel good." He slid down the bed, under the sheets, then sucked Tyler's long shaft into his mouth. He pulled him in as far as he could, which was only about half way. It bothered him, he wanted to be able to take Tyler as deep as he could, all the way down to that curly nest of hair at the stem. He leaned back, dropping the cock from his mouth, but still worked the shaft with his hands. "Tyler?"

"You okay?" Tyler asked, sounding concerned. He pulled the sheets up so he could look down at him.

"I wanna learn how to deep throat you," he said, meeting those deep brown eyes.

"Shit, I thought something was wrong. I can handle this. I tried to teach Ellie this, but she was a prude, and she didn't... Nevermind about her. Lean your head back so that your mouth and throat as straight as possible, then you're gonna have to train your gag reflex. It's tricky and takes time, but I'll give you as much practice as you need."

He angled his head, but it felt wrong. "Move me?"

Tyler nodded, then pulled him by his hair until he was almost looking straight up. "Go as deep as you can, take a breath and count to ten, then try to go deeper. Don't pull off, or you'll have to start all over. I'll try hard not to move, but if I need to, I'll pull you off, don't fight me."

"We should have a safeword, like, I mean, if we wanted to do stuff, like, ah, you know," he said, feeling all sorts of shy with Tyler's cock inches from his mouth. He reached up and caught Tyler's balls in one hand, the soft fuzz feeling good in his fingers.

"Cease. I like that one, cause who the hell's gonna say cease unless they're really fucking weird or they want to stop, like, now. Is that okay?" Tyler asked, his fingers trailing through his hair.

"Hmm," he agreed, then worked to line his throat and mouth up. He slid down Tyler's shaft again until he gagged, then pulled back a tiny bit and held it for the count of ten, like Tyler said. Once he reached ten he pushed back farther, then gagged again. He did this four times and it felt like he'd only moved centimeters when Tyler pulled him back.

"Your mouth has to be sore," he said, sitting up. "You did a good job. We can try again tomorrow, if you still wanna do it."

"I do," Danny said, zero hesitation.

"You're fucking amazing," Tyler said. "I wanna cum, Danny. Make me cum?"

He smiled, then grabbed that perfect cock and stroked it a few times before sucking it into his mouth. He bit down halfway down the shaft, gently, but growing firmer slowly and Tyler's hips bucked. "Even if you can... never deepthroat me... god, that's good Danny... Do that again, that whole, god, yes..."

Tyler's fingers firmed in his hair and then moved his head up and down his shaft, his hips jumping off the bed. Danny sped up, sucking a little bit harder, using his tongue to tease the bottom of Tyler's cock as it slid in and out of his mouth.

"Do you want my cum?"

"Mmm," Danny moaned, sucking harder.

"In your mouth?"

Danny sped up, sucking as he slid down the shaft, then releasing as he pulled up. Tyler groaned, then he was fucking Danny's mouth. "God, Danny, don't stop, don't stop. It's so fucking hot when you swallow my... coming!"

Tyler shot off in his mouth, thick and heady. He wasn't the only one who hadn't been masturbating, he realized, as the pungent spunk filled his mouth. His own cock danced, so greedy, the smell filling his sinuses driving him crazy with lust. He didn't swallow right away and then there was too much in his mouth, it leaked out the sides and onto his face, which was exciting in its own way. Tyler rode him, thrusting in and out, and he realized that he was deeper than he'd been able to get him earlier. Not exactly deepthroating, but deeper.