More than Just Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks man," Tyler said, sounding relieved. Danny hung up the phone.

He made his way as quietly down the steps as he could, then opened the door, cringing as the hinges groaned. He needed to oil them or something. Tyler stood sheepishly on the other side of the screen. "Come in already," Danny whispered.

Tyler hesitated, then stepped inside. It was dark, so he couldn't see his face that well, couldn't tell what emotions he was wearing on his handsome features. "Thanks," Tyler said, slowly closing the door behind him. They both cringed as it groaned.

Danny paused at the bottom of the steps, listening for sounds that they might have woken up his parents, but there were none. He nodded at Tyler then crept up the steps, Tyler tight on his heels. He flicked the light on in his room as he came in, but Tyler immediately turned them off again, then shut the door behind him.

"What's wrong with you, dude?" Danny asked, going to turn the light on again.

"Leave it off for now, okay? Just, for now, like, yeah? Okay?"

He sighed. "Yeah, whatever."

Tyler's arms wrapped around Danny from behind, scooping him into a tight hug that pressed them together perfectly. "I'm not wrong."

"Wrong about what?" he asked.

"Nothing, nothing," Tyler lied. "I'm... I think I'd just like to sleep for now. I promise, I'll tell you in the morning, but for now, can I just sleep in bed with you?"

His hands closed over Tyler's arms wrapped around him. "Yeah, sure. I freaking missed you, dude. I hate it when you close me out like this."

Tyler hugged him harder, hiding his face in Danny's neck. "I'm sorry. I know. I didn't, I don't... I'm sorry."

Something was messing Tyler up, bothering him deeply. Danny decided to let it go for now, not to press the issue. Tyler would tell him when he was ready, though he was ninety-nine percent sure it had something to do with Jayden's discovery the day before. He sighed, then pulled Tyler's hands apart, freeing himself from the hug. Tyler flinched, pulling his arms away, misunderstanding his intentions.

He turned around and caught Tyler's neck with both of his hands, pulling him to his face. "You don't need to apologize," he said, then kissed Tyler on the lips. "You're always welcome here, Tyler." Did Tyler's lips feel puffier than usual?

Tyler collapsed in Danny's arms. "Thanks, man. Seriously. You don't know how much that means to me right now. How much it will always mean to me." They stood there for a few breaths, neither of them moving.

"You smell like smoke," he noted, realizing it as he said it.

Tyler cringed. "Yeah. Sorry." He pushed away, then pulled his shirt over his head. He threw it to the ground, then shrugged out of shorts next. Danny wished the lights were on, he loved how Tyler's body looked. He could stare at him all day long. "Can we go to bed?"

Danny nodded, then took Tyler's hand and lead him over. "You want wall or edge?"

"Wall," Tyler replied instantly, though Danny wasn't surprised.

Tyler climbed in, then Danny followed him. Tyler molded his body to Danny's, his pelvis pressed against his ass as Tyler pulled them together with his arms. Tyler sighed contently as they settled in, and he wondered if he'd actually be able to sleep this way. They'd never slept in the same bed before, not like this. It was almost as intimate as Tyler inside him, but in a different way.

"Thanks," Tyler said, sounding exhausted. "Thanks for everything."

"You're scaring me, Tyler," he said, hugging Tyler's arms to his chest.

"I'm scared," Tyler admitted. "But, please, for now, can we just sleep?"

He sighed heavily. "Sure."

There were several moments of quiet breathing between them before Tyler spoke again. "Are you asleep?"

He shook his head, still wide awake. "Nope. You?"

Tyler chuckled. "Nope." He shifted deeper into Danny's body.

"Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" he asked. God, it was stupid, why'd he even say it, even with Tyler's rod pushing into his lower back.

Tyler chuckled, which helped him relax. "I'm always happy to see you."

"Are you, um... You know..." He pressed back against Tyler's erection.

Tyler sighed, the breath of it tickling the back of his neck pleasantly. "Yes. No. I mean, it's not that I don't want you, but right now it's more of a stress-then-comfort boner than a wanna-fuck-Danny boner."

"I don't mind," Danny said, his own loins slowly swelling just from Tyler's general presence. "If it was the other one, I mean..."

Tyler kissed the back of his neck. "God, you're too good to me," he muttered. "Nah. I just wanna be here, with you." Tyler snuggled into his body, kissing his neck and moving up to his ear. "You're the only person I can trust."

Danny didn't know what to say to that, so he didn't say anything. He pulled Tyler's arm over his shoulder, pulling him closer so that their bodies were lined up perfectly. "Why do you smell like smoke?"

He didn't mean to ask it, it just kinda... slipped out. Tyler stopped kissing him, then started to pull away. Danny caught his arm and pulled him against his back again. "No leaving." Tyler didn't say anything, though he tensed up even more, which was impressive because he was already stiff. "Dude, are you okay?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."

He almost protested, but if something was fucking up Tyler so much, he needed to be supportive. The last thing Tyler needed right now was him nagging him on top of whatever else he was dealing with. He'd talk when he was ready.

"Okay. I'm here for you, you know that, right?"

Tyler hugged him hard, then a powerful shiver coursed through his body and into Danny's where they were touching. The shiver turned into trembling and he heard Tyler sniffle. Tyler's arm around him was a vice and he threw a leg over Danny's, too, holding him as close as he could.

"I do," Tyler whispered, hoarse and brittle. He kissed the back of Danny's neck again, and as he did, drops fell into his hair. Was Tyler crying? What the fuck happened tonight?

Despite everything else, Tyler's dick was pressing against his ass. Every shiver, every tremble, every gasp had it travelling pleasantly between his cheeks and he wished they weren't wearing underwear. He wanted to feel Tyler's flesh against his own, but he didn't dare do anything to break out of Tyler's arms. He wouldn't abandon his friend like that.

Danny hugged his arm and pressed his ass back into Tyler. "I wanna kiss you, but not if you don't wanna," he whispered.

"I want," Tyler said, sounding fragile. "I want that very much."

He tapped Tyler's arm around his neck. "Then you're gonna have to let me go."

Tyler drew in a sharp breath, then exhaled loudly. "Yeah. Alright." Still, he was slow to release him. Danny teased himself from Tyler's arm and leg then stood up. "Don't leave."

"Just wanted to be more comfortable," he said, pulling his shirt over his head. He could feel Tyler's eyes on him, so he slipped his shorts off just a tiny bit slower, allowing them to slide down his legs. His boxers followed. He didn't like being naked around people, but Tyler was different. The way Tyler watched him made him feel powerful and special.

Tyler sat up, then shimmied out of his underwear, too. "How are we gonna explain this to your mom, if she catches us?" Tyler asked, his breath still hitching, though he sounded slightly less vulnerable.

"We don't get caught," he said.

Tyler jerked and sucked in a deep breath, then tried to act like he hadn't. "Bring your underwear to bed, Danny."

He sighed. "She won't catch us."

"Either bring them back, or wear them," Tyler said, and Danny knew he was serious. He had a sinking feeling that Jayden hadn't been silenced, and that tonight was...

He pushed the thought from his mind as Tyler stroked his cock, sitting cross-legged in bed. "Yeah, okay," he said, grabbing his discarded boxers. He threw them at Tyler, who caught them reflexively. He used the distraction to jump into bed while pulling Tyler's body on top of his, which pressed Tyler's erection against his belly.

"Danny," Tyler said. He shifted, which pulled his member down Danny's belly, leaving a cooling trail of precum behind it. "I can't live without you."

The way he said it, the gentle touch of his hand as he stroked Danny's cheek, just Tyler... It was so much. He felt too full of emotion, and he had to let it out or he'd explode. He pulled Tyler's face down to his and pressed his lips to Tyler's. He held him there for a breath, then pulled back, letting his fingers trail down Tyler's bristly chin and drop his sides.

Tyler stared into his eyes and he stared back. The moment lasted forever and for no time at all, and then it all shattered and Tyler crashed into him, taking his mouth by force. He moaned and Tyler pulled back, putting his hand over Danny's face. "Quiet."

"I thought you liked it when I was loud."

Tyler didn't laugh, which was what Danny had been going for. He tensed again. "Not right now."

"Okay. Tyler, it's okay. You lead, I wanna do something to make you feel better. Whatever you want is okay. Tell me what to do." He boxed Tyler's face between his hands, then reached up to kiss him on the nose.

"You don't have to do anything," Tyler whispered. "Just being here is enough. Just... I dunno. Just, this," he said, motioning with his head to Danny's room.

"I wanna, though," Danny argued gently, tracing Tyler's jaw with his thumb. "I hate to see you all messed up like this. Let me make you feel better. Let me help you fix this."

Tyler watched him for a moment, then his whole body relaxed into Danny's. Danny hadn't truly understood how tense Tyler had been until now. "You didn't do anything wrong," Tyler told him, shifting his hips. "You don't have to fix this."

He tried to pull away and Danny pulled him down again. "No, you're not escaping. I wanna... Do you wanna..." His throat grew tight, making it hard to ask. "I wanna ride you," he whispered.

"You wanna... Now?"

"Tyler, I wanna be as close to you as I can. I wanna feel you inside me, wanna pull you inside me and melt us together." God, he was tired. What the hell was he even saying?

"Fuck, Danny. You're not ready. We don't have any lube. I don't wanna hurt you."

He pushed Tyler off of him and Tyler tensed again, but he rolled to the edge of the bed and pulled out a tube of KY. "Lube." He reached back into the drawer and pulled out two wash clothes. "And clean up stuff."

He crawled back to Tyler, then rolled onto his side with his ass pointed towards the wall. "You had this all just waiting?"

"I hoped... I mean, I wanted to be ready. If, ah, you know." He was blushing. Would there be a time when doing this stuff with Tyler wouldn't make him feel embarrassed?

His embarrassment grew as Tyler took the tube and wash clothes from him, then snuggled in behind him. Instead of wrapping him in his arm again, he felt Tyler fidgeting with the tube's fliptop lid. It cracked open with a small noise, and barely a moment later Tyler's slick fingers were tracing their way down his ass crack.

"Raise your leg." He did and Tyler cursed. "No, that's not gonna work, the angle's all wrong." The warm, wet finger disappeared and he frowned. Tyler's non-lubed hand grabbed him firmly on the shoulder, then flipped him around. "Turn over." After he realized what Tyler was doing he assisted.

Tyler's breath on his face was warm as he snuggled against his chest. Danny kissed his chest as Tyler's hands found his ass again and pulled him wide. The wet finger found its way back to his hole and pressed down.

Tyler moaned softly. "I love feeling your hole twitch when I touch it, like it's welcoming me inside." The press grew firmer, and then Tyler's finger slipped inside him. He gasped and Tyler's mouth closed over his to keep him quiet.

They kissed, and Tyler's finger inside him moved his body wherever Tyler wanted like a puppet. He ended up pressed against Tyler, their dicks sandwiched between their lower bellies. "Feels so good inside you," Tyler whispered into his mouth.

"Then add another one," he growled under his breath, pressing his ass back into Tyler's probing finger, urging it deeper.

Tyler nodded, then his hand was gone and Danny frowned at the cold air where Tyler's hand had just been. He grabbed the lube and squeezed more onto his fingers, then with a shift of his hips he reinserted one finger inside his ass.

"Two," Danny begged. "Don't tease."

Tyler chuckled, and it made Danny's heart feel a little better than he'd drawn that sound from him. Two fingers circled around his asshole, then pressed firmly, just slightly too light to penetrate him. Danny growled again, then pressed his ass into Tyler's fingers, drawing another chuckle from his lover.

"Ride my fingers," Tyler whispered directly into his ear.

He didn't have to be told twice. His hips rolled, then he was rocking over Tyler's hand. The movement drew his own cock over Tyler's belly, the friction making him long for more.

"You're so tight," Tyler praised, then flicked his fingers apart. The sensations sent his eyes rolling back into his head. "Yeah, that's good. Make yourself feel good, Danny."

"I need you for that," Danny said, growing frustrated at the angle, he couldn't get Tyler deep enough, and couldn't get him to rub him in the right way to stimulate his prostate. "I need you, Tyler."

Tyler nodded, then kissed him again. While they kissed a third finger slipped inside him, stretching him further. Danny went to grab Tyler's cock but Tyler swatted his hand away. Danny frowned, his hips still riding the fingers in his ass. "You're not ready yet. I don't wanna come too early."

Danny nodded, then lost himself to Tyler's lips and fingers again. Once he got used to the fingers in his ass Tyler began to stretch him apart further, spreading his fingers wide as he pulled them out slowly. "That's really freaking nice, right there," he said. "I really like it. Like, a lot."

"Too much talking," Tyler said, but he could feel the smile on Tyler's lips as they closed over his own. His fingers moved faster, and he continued to spread his fingers as they slipped away from his core.

"Tyler," he begged, pushing Tyler's hand away. His ass was open, ready, and he wanted Tyler inside him now. "Please."

"Roll over onto your other side," Tyler commanded, grabbing for the lube again. Danny obeyed rolling back onto his left side. Tyler's heat closed in on him, then Tyler's slick cock was sliding up his crack. He angled his ass and caught Tyler's head with his hungry hole. "Shit, Danny..."

"Fuck me, Tyler."

"I'm not fucking you," Tyler growled. "I wanna do it slow. Want us both to feel good. I need it, Danny."

"I feel so good," Danny whispered. "But I'd feel better if you were inside me."

Tyler growled, then pulled away for a second to wipe the lube from his fingers. He pulled Danny's body against his and slipped inside slowly, pressing forward a centimeter at a time. Danny tried to push his hips back, he wanted Tyler deep inside him now. Tyler had been expecting the move though, and his fingers dug into Danny's hips, holding them still.

He bit down on Danny's shoulder firmly. "No. You said you'd do what I wanted." He kissed the bite mark gently. "I wanna do it slow."

"Tyler," Danny moaned softly. "Whatever you want, just..."

"God," Tyler breathed out, resting his forehead on the back of Danny's head before he resumed kissing his neck. "I need you so much." Tyler's cock sank deeper and Danny groaned in approval, at least until Tyler's fingers slipped inside his mouth. "Hush."

Danny nodded, gently biting down on Tyler's finger to keep himself from making noise. Finally, after what felt like entirely too long, Tyler's belly pressed firmly against Danny's ass. "So full," Danny praised. "Love this feeling."

Tyler nodded against his neck, his kisses scattering wherever his lips landed. "Love you," he whispered so softly Danny wasn't sure if he imagined it or actually heard it. Tyler's hips twitched before he could ask, and Tyler's fingers were still in his mouth so he couldn't have asked anyway. The movement drove Tyler the tiniest bit deeper inside him, pressed their bodies together the slightest bit more, but it felt like more than that.

Tyler held him close and just stayed inside him, the only movement the splattering of kisses Tyler laid over his nape, and the rise and fall of their breathing. Danny shifted slightly and Tyler tensed, holding him firmly to his loins with his other hand planted on Danny's hips. "Please, just for another minute."

Danny snuggled back, his ass stretching pleasantly around Tyler's shaft. "Whatever you need. I was just getting comfortable."

Tyler held him and kissed him so gently he felt treasured. Danny's hand went to his cock and he slowly stroked himself in time to Tyler's heartbeat against his back. Tyler rocked his hips slightly, his fingers still digging deeply into the muscles of his thigh. "You feel so good."

"You too," he replied, shaking his hips ever so slightly. Tyler's body moved in response, slipping back just a little bit. "I never even thought about anything like this before, and now I think about it all the time, how you feel inside me."

Tyler's hips were moving in tiny circular motions now, gently rocking his cock deep inside him. "I like the taste of your cum, and how hot you are inside. How your muscles pull me deeper." His hips moved a little more, though the pace was still slow. Danny's hips danced in frustration, he wanted Tyler to pull out and thrust inside again, and again, and again.

Instead, Tyler's hips kept the same motion, rolling like waves on the ocean, deep and rhythmic. It was frustrating and erotic, and he had to slow his hand down or he'd come before Tyler filled him with cum, and what a waste that would be.

He flushed at the thought, alien and hot as hell. It had just popped into his head, and now that he thought about it, he refused to cum until his ass was full of Tyler's creamy load. He needed to be filled, needed Tyler to shoot it deep inside him. He was messed up, wasn't he?

Before he could think about it too hard Tyler's kisses started to drip down his neck. Tyler's body trembled, then wrapped around his own as Tyler broke down into tears again.

"Hey, hey, Tyler. Hey, it's okay," he cooed, pressing his ass against Tyler's belly so that his pole didn't slide out. "Shh. It's okay now."

"I fucking love you," Tyler moaned, then bit down on his shoulder. His body hitched, then he rocked his hips again, firmer than last time. Noises escaped from Danny's mouth before he could stop them. Tyler bucked again, still not hard enough, but harder than before.

"Yes, Tyler, please, I want you to cum inside me, please," he begged. He didn't know how else to comfort Tyler right now other than to make him feel good.

Tyler bit down again even harder, so hard it was possessive, then began thrusting in earnest. "Love you," he mumbled against Danny's neck. He used his hand on Danny's hip to pull him back down his shaft, but his movements were messy. Tyler growled low, Danny could hear the frustration in his voice as much as he could feel it on his hip.

"Tyler," Danny breathed out, still stroking his cock. It was so hard, but he held himself back. Now that he'd had that thought, he needed Tyler's cum dripping out of his ass before he finished. "Lemme ride you."

"No." Tyler thrust harder, but it wasn't as effective as either of them wanted.

"I wanna make you feel good."

"You do." He pulled out of Danny and he whimpered. "Tyler..."

"Get on your back." He did. Tyler moved so that he was kneeling between his legs, then patted Danny's hip with his right hand. "Lift your ass up." Danny moved and Tyler shoved a pillow under his lower back, then collapsed on top of him. They kissed, Danny's hands wrapping behind his neck, pulling him closer.