More Than Meets The Eye Ch. 04

Story Info
Rick takes the twins shopping and meets a beautiful jeweler.
4.4k words
4.65
7.2k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick was on top of the world as he walked back to his dorm. His first experience with Jessenia couldn't have gone better, and he had no doubt that his suggestions of weaving their forgotten morning delight into her dreams would bare fruit in no time.

As Rick went up the stairs and turned down the hall to his door, he was met with the sight of Olivia and Tessa waiting for him. Olivia was wearing a frayed pair of denim shorts, tank top, and sneakers, while Tessa was wearing a white dress with flowers on it that showed off her cleavage and her legs, and a pair of strappy sandals. As different as their outfits were, they were wearing one thing in common; matching smiles that were just a bit too enthusiastic.

"Hey, guys, what's...going on," he asked suspiciously.

"Oh, not much just thought we'd go do some shopping out at the outlets today," Tessa said, innocently.

"Damn, that's pretty far out there," Rick replied, eyeing them warily, heart beating a little faster, especially after Olivia raised her eyes at his response.

"Oh, yeah, that's right! It is far away! Man," Olivia said, with a look of shock on her face, "that's sooooo long to have to Uber or take three buses, how did we forget, Tess?"

Rick breathed a sigh of relief and rolled his eyes; he was afraid Olivia might have remembered last night and was confronting him, but the girls were just trying to get him to give them a ride.

"Sometimes it sucks being one of the only guys on campus with his own car," Rick thought to himself.

"Oh, you're right, Liv!" Tessa replied, dramatically holding her hands to her face, "how could we make such a simple and preventa-"

"Just meet me in lot 3 in 15 minutes, I need a shower," Rick said with a sigh.

"You sure? We had a whole bit about being vulnerable young women on a long, foreboding bus ride all planned out, Tessa was even ready to flash you to get to the Jewelers before the sales end at 5 today if necessary."

Tessa blushed, then stomped on her sister's foot.

"Ow! Fuck, Tessa! What'd you do that for?"

"Because we're not actually that desperate for a ride, and I'm not flashing anyone!"

"Fine, fine. Whatever, let's go," Olivia said, turning around and walking off towards the parking lot.

Tessa gave Rick a quick smile and wave before running after her sister. Rick sighed as he watched Tessa go.

"I can't believe I'm going to have to spend my free afternoon shopping...with two gorgeous women...that are easy to hypnot- the hell am I complain about?" Rick said once the realization dawned on him and he rushed off to grab a shower.

An hour later Rick was trudging his way through the outlets, somehow stuck carrying the girls' bags as they made their way happily through the shops. Rick hadn't had a chance to try anything with either girl yet and was feeling down before Tessa finally stopped them in front of the jewelry shop.

"This is it!" she said, beaming at the fancy sign.

"Tess, for real?" Olivia said, exasperated. "This place is super fucking expensive, no one shops here unless they are made of money, there isn't even anyone here!"

Rick took a peak through the window and had to agree, the only person in the whole shop was a very pretty woman with strawberry blonde hair and a very bored expression.

"Oh, stop it, Liv, they have a sale today-"

"-That no one can still afford," Olivia mumbled, causing Rick to chuckle.

"And that should be all the more reason for them to discount people who actually show up even more!" She said, talking over her sister. She didn't wait a second longer and trotted in. Olivia shrugged at Rick and then two followed her inside.

It was a very nice place, and Rick had to admit the jewelry was exquisite; diamonds he could only afford in his dreams, earrings that would make starlets blush, and rings that would make most people getting proposed to faint. As he entered, Rick felt a tingle in his own ring, and felt an idea growing.

"Time to test out one of Janina's stories..." he thought to himself as he browsed.

Tessa was busy chatting up the pretty woman behind the register, who just seemed grateful to have someone to talk to, while Olivia admired some bracelets in the corner. Rick went to Olivia, heart thumping in his chest.

"What do you think of that one?" she asked Rick, pointing to a bracelet that cost more than his monthly rent and utilities combined.

"It's pretty, but probably too expensive for a Hypnotized Head Hunter," he said quietly.

"Hypnooooo...uhhh," she responded with a slight moan. Olivia's body went slack as her eyes closed and she slumped into Rick's body at the sound of her trigger.

"Woah, relax and obey me, Liv, but stand up straight and open your eyes," he whispered as he looked around nervously. Luckily, Tessa was still busy chatting and hadn't noticed anything. Rick stared at Olivia for a moment, enjoying sight of her vacant expression as she stared into his eyes, awaiting commands.

"Olivia, I need you to distract Tessa for a few moments, show her the bracelets, rings, I don't care, just keep her away from the register for a few moments, ok?"

"Yes, master," she said softly, causing Rick to adjust his jeans uncomfortably. "Good girl, act like normal, but remain in trance as you do it, understood?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good, go do it."

Olivia walked over to Tessa with a smile on her face and pulled her away from the register to a rack of earrings out of view in another corner of the store. Rick made for the register.

"Can I help you?" she asked with a warm smile. She had beautiful blue eyes and was wearing a blue dress that ended just above her knees and showed a tasteful amount of cleavage.

"Yes, umm," he looked at her tag, "Jackie, thank you. I was wondering if you could tell me a little about, uhh, this necklace," he said, hastily pointing at the first thing in front of him.

"Absolutely," she replied happily, taking a necklace with a bright blue sapphire out and holding it before him. She began telling him all about the attributes of the necklace, but he didn't take anything in as he plotted his next move.

"Would you like to hold it?" she asked kindly. Rick nodded, grateful for the opening. He grabbed the necklace and felt his ring finger go warm again, feeling the power flow through his fingertips and into the silver chain. He looked to his left and saw Olivia and Tessa having an animated discussion about some jeweled chokers and took his moment.

"It's absolutely beautiful, Jackie, the silver is amazing and the stone is so bright," he said, then frowned, "but I think there is a crack in the middle."

Jackie also frowned and leaned in close.

"I don't think so, sir, it looks pristine to me," she said politely.

"Look closer, Jackie right at the center, focus your eyes on the point of the gem that reflects the light, that must be why it's so hard for you to see it," he said calmly, beginning to swing it back and forth. He focused his energy on the necklace and the blue of the stone began to give off a light glow.

"Oh, wow," Jackie said, eyes going wide, "you're right, it is...bright."

"Yes, just keep looking into the center, take in the sight, try to relax so you can better focus," Rick instructed as the beautiful jeweler stared intently at the glowing gem.

"So easy to focus, to relax and stare deeply into the mesmerizing blue, isn't it?"

"It's so...easy," she said breathlessly as she stared in fascination.

"Yes, and as you stare and relax, imagine that you can see that crack, imagine that deep in the center of the gem there is a crack, it's growing wider and deeper, drawing your gaze. Can you see it?"

"Yes...I...seeeee," she said slowly as the influence of the ring helped her create the vision.

"Yes, the crack is so big and so deep, it would be so easy to get lost and to fall in, and as you stare you can imagine your mind is teetering on the edge of the growing, cavernous rift. All it would take is the slightest push and your mind would sink deeeep into the depths of the gem, lost, leaving you thoughtless and empty," Rick said softly as the gem continued to glow.

"Emp...teeee," Jackie moaned, head swaying in time with the gem as it danced before her fluttering eyes.

"Yes, one little push is all it takes, and your mind, your thoughts, your will; all of it will tumble far, faaaaar away into the gem, leaving you an obedient, thoughtless shell."

Jackie nodded slowly, eyes still fluttering with the effort of keeping open, mouth hanging open as her body relaxed. Rick leaned over and put his finger just above her forehead and said, "And you can feel that final push right now," and he gently tapped her just above the eyes. She gasped and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she slumped against the counter.

"Good girl, Jackie, deeper and deeper, sink further and further into trance. No need to think, no need to worry, just relax and obey my every word, understood?"

"Understood," she said quietly.

"Stand up straight and look me in the eye like everything is normal," he commanded.

"Yes, sir," she responded blankly as she stood up and looked into his eyes. As hot as it was having Jackie as a mindless doll, Rick preferred her a little more animated.

"Continue to relax and be at peace, feel how wonderful it is to be so calm, how pleasureful it is to simply obey. You have no cares, no stress, only simple commands to follow as you float through a haze of blissful trance."

"Mmmm," she moaned softly, a sleepy smile coming to her face.

"Good girl, Jackie, it feels so good to be under my control, so wonderful of me to have taken all the stress and tension away, aren't you so grateful?" he asked as he went around the desk to get a better look, admiring the curve of her ass.

"So grateful," she said, beaming at him. Rick checked to see the girls weren't looking and wrapped his arms around her. He hung the glowing necklace on an erring stand next to the register.

"Why don't you show me how grateful you can be?" he asked as he leaned in to kiss her.

"Yes, sir," she said dreamily, leaning in to meet him.

He kissed her deeply, his hands roaming across her warm, inviting body. Jackie moaned softly as he pulled her dress up in the back and began caressing her ass. She leaned into his embrace, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him closer.

They held each other for a few more moments before ricked pulled back, panting for air.

"Wow, that was amazing," he said, catching his breath.

"Thank you, sir," she replied breathlessly. She was breathing fast and her cheeks were flush, but her eyes were still glassy and dazed.

"Just a few moments in a trance and she's already so out of it," Rick thought to himself, amazed by the ring. He thought to himself he must be getting more proficient with it with the experience of the last night and this morning.

"Or maybe your just a naturally submissive girl," he said, stroking the underside of her chin.

"Naturally...submissive," came two voices from behind Rick. He felt his stomach drop as he turned to see Olivia and Tessa standing right behind him.

"Oh, hey girls, this, uh," he said, voice a few octaves higher than normal, "this isn't what it looks like," he finished lamely.

"Not what it looks like," the both repeated softy.

Rick's jaw practically dropped to the floor. He expected confusion, anger, possibly even fear at the sight of him enthralling Jackie, but not this.

Rick noticed that both the girls bodies were sagging and they were blinking heavily, and they weren't actually looking at him, they were looking slightly to his left, where the necklace was still dangling. Rick looked too and noticed it still had a faint glow.

"What the hell, why is it still...oh, wait," he said, following his thought train out loud. "Janina said the enchanted stuff could still stay enchanted as long as the ring was on...interesting," he said with a smile as he eyeballed a few chokers behind the swaying pair of beautiful blondes.

Rick took stock of his surroundings; Jackie was still happily floating in a hypnotic haze next to him, the shop was still empty and nearing closing time, and the girls were helplessly staring at the necklace with tired expressions on their faces. Olivia, having been put under far longer than Tessa over the last 24 hours and still under his last suggestion, was swaying on her feet, mouth hanging open wide.

"Olivia, Hypnotized Head Hunter," Olivia's eyes slammed shut and her head fell to her chest," go sit down in that chair behind the desk."

"Yes, Master..."

"Jackie, go lock up the shop, now," he commanded, and she happily obeyed. Rick turned his attention to Tessa. Tessa was the only person here that he hadn't had the pleasure of hypnotizing himself yet, and as he looked at her deep, beautiful blue eyes he knew just how he wanted to do it.

"How do you feel, Tessa?" He asked, putting the necklace into his pocket and lifting her chin so her focus was on his eyes now.

"I...don't know...sleepy, but, confused? Why are weeeee..." her voice faded away as she stared into Rick's eyes, her own eyes going wide with shock.

Rick had focused the energy from the ring into his eyes, and they grew warm and began glowing. Rick was still able to see the look of surprise on her face, though it was a bit like staring through a foggy window.

"It's ok, Tessa, you don't need to be confused, just look into my eyes," he commanded, repeating a phrase to Tessa that he had said to her a thousand times before in his fantasies. "Gaze deeply and relax, and everything will make sense. Just look deep into my eyes, get lost in the glow, deeper, deeper."

"Deeeeeper," she repeated, voice barely a whisper. Her eyes were wide, and a little red with the strain of staring, but she couldn't have looked away if she tried, Rick's eyes were the most beautiful, mesmerizing things she'd ever seen, and she needed to keep staring.

"My eyes are so hypnotic, the longer you stare the deeper you go, and the better you feel. It feels so good to stare, to get lost, it's so easy to just relax and obey." He said the last word in a deeper tone, feeling the power of his words, feeling that power intensify.

"Obey," Tessa nodded pliantly as the word rang through her head.

"You must obey, it's too hard to think, too hard to chose, too hard to even keep your eyes open. Let your eyes rest, Tessa, let your mind rest...let your Master take over," he said, voice thick with arousal as Tessa whimpered and nodded, eyelids fluttering.

"When I snap my fingers you will drop into a deep, obedient trance, understood?"

"I understaaaand...Masterrrr," she moaned, mind and body ready to give in. Rick practically felt his erection burst through his zipper when she called him Master. He grabbed her by the shoulder and snapped his fingers behind her head. Her body collapsed against his as she sank into a deep sleep.

Rick whispered more thoughts of relaxation and submission into her ear as he held her limp body upright. He pulled her over to the register and put her in a chair next to Olivia. Jackie had also returned to him, having finished closing the gates and shades on the windows and locking the door. He took a moment to admire the view; Tessa, head straight back, body slumped in deep sleep, Olivia, sitting up perfectly straight, still staring mindlessly ahead as she awaiting more commands, and Jackie, standing at attention, a dreamy smile on her face while her eyes were glassy and unfocused, simply happy to be of use.

Rick was incredibly aroused, his body urging him to strip them and fuck their brains out right here, but he wanted more time and privacy with them. He handed Jackie his phone.

"Jackie, put your number in here, text yourself, then add my name to yours," he instructed, handing her his phone.

"Yes, sir," she responded. He watched as she complied, then chuckled when she added his contact as, "Sir," realizing he never gave her his name.

"My name is Rick, Jackie," he said kindly. Jackie went to edit it, but Rick grabbed her wrist. "No... leave it, I like that," he said with a smile. "You will always address as sir when in trance or when you are sure no one is listening to us, and you'll never find it strange, understood?"

"Yes, sir," she replied.

"Good girl," he said, leaning in and giving her another kiss. He slipped the necklace out of his pocket and slid it onto her delicate neck. He focused his energy in the ring again, then onto the necklace. He was trying something new, trying to focus specific commands and feelings into the gem. The blue stone briefly began glowing gold, as did Jackie's eyes, and she began panting as her face flushed and her nipples grew hard under her dress.

Rick was enforcing thoughts of arousal, pleasure, and docility into the necklace, and associating those feelings with himself. As he finished Jackie let out a low, needy moan as she gripped the edge of the counter for balance.

"Oooooh fuck, sir, please-please fuck me," she said, clenching her legs together and running a hand through her hair. Rick walked behind her and slid her dress up over her ass, exposing a thin red thong. He grabbed her hips and began rubbing himself against her. She groaned hungrily, grinding her ass into his bulge.

"Please, take me, sir, I'm all yours," she said breathlessly. There was nothing in the world Rick would rather have done than tear off her thong and literally fuck her brains out, but he reluctantly pulled away.

"Noooo," she whined, still trying to grind herself against the air.

"Soon, Jackie, but I'm not done here yet," Rick said, picking up a couple chokers and eyeing the girls thoughtfully. He took the necklace off of Jackie and her body stopped trembling and she began catching her breath.

"Jackie, what's the cheapest you can sell me the chokers and necklace for without getting in trouble?" Rick asked. He had a couple more ideas to test out with the ring, but he didn't want her to lose her job.

"The chokers are only velvet and glass, we can sell them for $30 each, but the necklace is at least $150."

Rick looked at the three gorgeous and enthralled women before him and pulled out his credit card.

"Worth it, ring me up. And by the way, Jackie, do you live around here?"

40 minutes later Rick was driving again, following Jackie's Subaru as Olivia and Tessa chatted happily in the back, surrounded by their bags.

"I can't believe what a sweetheart Jackie is, inviting us over like this," Tessa said.

"Right? She said it was a thank you for the big sale to end the day, but all you bought was that necklace, right, Rick?" Olivia asked.

"Well," he said with a smile, "I actually made a couple purchases for a couple special friends of mine," Rick said as the girls got excited in the back seats.

"Shut up, what did you get us?" Olivia asked, leaning forward and hugging him around the seat.

"Let me pull in and I'll show you," said as he pulled in to the driveway of a small house that Jackie pulled into first. Rick noticed warily that there was already a small blue jeep in one of the spots; he had asked Jackie if she were single, but not if she had roommates.

"What's wrong?" Tessa asked, noticing his reaction.

"Oh, nothing," Rick said, "Just surprised to see someone else here. Give me one second."

Rick got out and caught Jackie, who was still in a light trance, before she got to the door.

"Is anyone else home?"

"Yes, sir, just my roommate, Madison, but she works most nights, really late too, so she'll be sound asleep."

"Alright, well things aren't exactly going to be quiet...but I think I know how we'll deal with her anyway. We'll be right in, go change into something sexy and we'll meet you in the living room," he instructed.

"Yes, sir," she said eagerly, and trotted off inside. Rick returned to the car and pulled out two small boxes. The girls practically squealed.

12