More Tricks for a Treat Ch. 01

Story Info
Bred for the Stars.
8.8k words
4.63
1.7k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This takes up a series begun under my previous screen name Voluptuary_Manque. For it to make sense, you should go there and read it. VM2

*****

Evan Whitlow opened the weathered door to the tool shed dug into the base of Faculty Club Hill. He'd heard some other students at Benthamsthwaite College make mysterious hints about the place being somehow 'very special' so he was here to explore. Turning on his flashlight he saw rows and racks of landscaping tools and machinery--and another door at the far end. There not being anything special about lawn mowers, yard-vacs, shovels and rakes he went the next door and opened it. It revealed a tunnel cut into the living rock of the hill that was cool and smelled pleasantly damp. There a few puddles fed by drips from the ceiling or trickles down the walls but it seemed plenty safe so he closed the door behind him and went it. Eventually the tunnel ended in a theatrically iron-bound oak door that screamed, "B movie!" or "Vincent Price and Peter Lorre!" It was ridiculous so he turned the latch and opened it.

On the other side was a large, dim room with a padded floor. In the center of it stood something that looked for all the world like a giant, purple sea anemone on a tall stalk. It must have been ten or twelve high and at least eight feet across. There was an odd scent in the room, something rather like apple pie but with an unidentifiable twist. It certainly smelled good, whatever it was, and a bit heady, too.

He scanned his flashlight around the room but there wasn't much interesting there. The giant purple thing, on the other hand was very interesting so he moved closer. The tentacles seemed to be trembling slightly, so Evan moved closer yet to examine them.

One of the tentacles raised and pointed in his direction and blew a puff at him. The scent was much stronger now, almost intoxicating. It made him slightly light headed.

"Hello, young man," a voice like a talking bass flute came from the center of the thing, "what brings you here at this hour of night? Can I offer you a drink?"

Another arm reached out to him with a large, amber droplet on the end. Against his better judgement, Evan touched the drop with his finger and put a bit on his tongue. It was delicious!

"More?" asked the voice and raised the tentacle to Evan's lips. Unable to resist, the youth opened his mouth and the tentacle popped inside and gave him a mouthful.

"Swallow!" it commanded and having little choice, he obeyed. The fluid warmed all the way down and once in his stomach, sent heat all through the rest of his body, especially into his crotch.

"Wha--what was that?" Evan asked in alarm.

The voice seemed to chuckle. "My special sauce, young man, and let me introduce myself. I am Teddy, of whom you have perhaps heard. Yes, I'm real and yes, you are now mine. Let me get you out of those clothes so we can have lots of fun together."

Two arms slid up under his T-shirt and hoodie and peeled them off. Evan tried to resist but his reactions seemed slowed and he was bare-chested before he knew what had happened. And before he could recover from his surprise and utter a protest, his sneakers were untied, slipped off (along with his socks) and his sweat pants and underwear tossed across the room. Evan should have been frightened or alarmed but instead found himself inexplicably excited.

"What are you doing?" he squeaked.

"I'm going to have you," Teddy fluted, "and I'm not taking 'no' for an answer."

Multiple arms bound Evan's arms to his side and drew him into the waving mass. They caressed his face, ran through his hair and stroked his body, eventually concentrating on his stiffening manhood and his buttocks. Evan began to sigh and moan softly. It all felt amazingly good.

Soon he was being stroked with one slippery tentacle while another inserted itself up his backside. This, too, felt amazing, especially when the naughty tip tickled his prostate before entering him deeper, swelling larger and then beginning to piston in and out.

Evan moaned louder.

"That's what I want to hear, young man, your carnal delight. Now I shall bring you to climax. The chemicals you give off are so delicious!"

Faster the stroking and the sodomy until, with a groan, Evan erupted. He sighed loudly and collapsed.

"Beautifully done, lover. Now, go to sleep and in the morning I will have you again and you can go to breakfast."

*****

In the dormitory dining hall the next morning, Evan sat dreamily chewing on a couple of scrambled eggs and a sausage when one of the voluptuous upper class women (they were all voluptuous) put her tray down across from him.

"Mind of I join you? I'm Tanya Washington," she drawled, "and you, I believe are Ethan Whitlow?"

"Uh, That's right. How did you know? And I'm pleased to meet you, Tanya."

The pretty, chocolate face winked at him and with a leer said, "I was told. And am I correct in believing that you met our Teddy last night? You look like someone who has had the usual introduction he gives those who meet him."

"I do? He does?" Evan wanted to carry on an intelligent conversation but was having the hardest time pulling his eyes up to her face. Her cleavage was hypnotizing.

Tanya giggled and shimmied slightly. It was obvious she was not wearing a bra. "You do and yes, he does. At least as a guy you only get face fucked, jerked off and buggered. We chicks all get triple penetrated. It's a little alarming the first time. So how many times did he have you?"

"Uh, twice? Last night and again this morning?"

"And right now you're feeling very happy but a little stretched, aren't you?"

"How do you know? And what is this all about?"

"You go get yourself a big ol' heap of hashbrowns, a couple of pork chops and half a cantaloupe. You're going to need them and while you scarf them down, I'll explain."

Evan was about to protest that he was quite satisfied with his eggs and sausage when he realized that he wasn't. In fact the idea of going back for a large helping of seconds sounded like just what he needed. He might even throw in a couple/three of slices of French toast so he got up and took his tray back to the serving line. Heading back to where Tanya was waiting several more upper classmen saw his loaded tray, grinned and nodded approvingly. What was going on?

As he dug into the French toast, Tanya explained, "It's this way, Ethan. Teddy is an alien--really, he is. His ship crashed near here just shy of two hundred years ago and he was alarmed to discover than not only was Humanity not advanced enough to repair it, we weren't even smart enough to either repair or replace it. So, discovering that colleges were places where the intelligent people gathered, he settled in and began to deliberately breed a smarter species. He's been doing it since the 1840's. You're part of it. You're majoring in Esoteric Engineering, a study that isn't available anywhere else. How do I know? Remember those cheek swabs they took the day you arrived? One went to the Health Department for 'statistical purposes' and the other went to Teddy. He's a genetic engineer centuries ahead of anything we can do today and he uses the samples to plan his breeding program. Once he read yours, he told me."

"Are you saying that we're livestock?"

"In a way. But not being bred for meat; we're being bred for brains. And believe me, it's a good thing to be. You are going to eat like this for about the next six weeks or so because during that time you will change, physically. Chicks get boobs and ass out to next week and you will get seriously hairy, like clear down to the second knuckle on your hands and all the way down to your toes. You will also get ferociously virile. Your balls will grow to the size of small hens' eggs and your cock will end up around a foot long and 2 -2 1/2 inches or so in diameter when fully erect. You'll also have the ability to ejaculate four times before getting soft.

Now why is this my business? Teddy is impressed with your DNA and thinks it's a perfect match for mine. I'm two years ahead of you and since when you graduate, you'll stay right here working towards your doctorate and trying to build Teddy a starship. Once I finish my degree we'll start turning out babies. The day I graduate I'll ovulate (for us it's completely voluntary) and that night you knock me up. All clear now?"

"And I need to eat all this food?"

Tanya laughed merrily. "Your body is going to go through some major changes over the next six to eight weeks, Evan. You're going to need all that nutrition. Don't worry, the appetite slows way down once you're done. Now, it's time for class. I'll see you at dinner."

*****

After dinner the pair went to the Student Union and did homework for a couple of hours. When they finished as much as they felt like doing, Tanya put her tablet into her back pack and sat down on Evan's lap.

"Sweetie, I'm horny. What say we wonder over to Faculty Club Hill and have Teddy work us over?"

Having been 'worked over' last night and this morning, Evan felt rather satiated, thank-you very much, and said so. "Besides, if you're really horny, why don't we just go back to either your place or mine?"

Tanya shimmied again, setting full brown orbs swaying back and forth. "One, because you'll probably fall asleep and two, because I love watching Teddy fuck the bejeebers out of a guy. And I know you'll love watching the show he puts on with me. All the guys do. Now, come on. I'll just love hearing you moan as one of those purple tentacles slips up your butt and starts pumping you to climax."

She pulled him to his feet and gently dragged him out the door and across the campus.

Once again Evan unlatched the movie set door and let Tanya gently push him into Teddy's chamber.

"Hi, Teddy," she chirped, "I brought him back so we could have a tentacle threesome."

Teddy chuckled. "Well, that was nice of you. I think he's quite ta good boy toy and will look forward to a lot of these in the coming days. And he's going to make just the best stud for you. Your children will be brilliant. But enough of that. Out of those clothes, you two. I can't wait to get started."

Tanya turned to Evan and crooned, "Come on, stallion, unwrap this chocolate body."

As she raised her arms over her head, Evan's libido resurfaced and he pulled the short knit sheath up her hips, over her breasts and off her arms. He'd been right. Tanya was totally commando.

"And now it's my turn, stud," she muttered, and just as Teddy had done the night before, she stripped off his sweats. Then she dropped to her knees and began to suck on his cock and his balls until he was rampant and ready. Then she reached around and spread his buttocks.

"He's ready, Teddy. Let him have it."

Sure enough, a slippery tentacle rimmed his brown star and then unceremoniously pushed inside.

"Ah!"

"Get down on all fours, Evan," Tanya commanded, "I want to see you done doggy style. Watching Teddy treat a guy like guys treat me is so hot. And Teddy, pull his hair and spank him."

Evan felt a tentacle push heavily against the back of his knees and down he went. One arm wrapped around his hair and pulled his head back while a couple more began to slap his butt.

"Oh, yeah, Teddy. Now fuck his mouth. Spit roast my guy. And when you're finished, do me the same way. He'll love watching that."

The tentacle sodomizing him thickened, stretching the young man's sphincters even further. He would have protested but by his mouth and throat were full of a pistoning purple length of muscle.

"I've got to have this!"

Tanya dropped to the floor and slid underneath Evan. She took his turgid manhood in her mouth and began to suck and bob furiously. That was all it took. With a muffled wail Even erupted into her mouth as she swallowed eagerly. In the same moment both the arms violating him fore and aft began to spasm filling him with whatever strange ejaculation the alien gave off. They withdrew and Evan collapsed.

"Uhh?"

"Oh, no, Evan," Teddy fluted in amusement, "Now it's your turn to watch me ravage your betrothed. Sit up, man. Tanya's going to assume the position and then I will enjoy all three of her holes. After you've watched the plundering for a while, you really ought to lay on your back and suck her tits. That will really make her squeal. Won't that be fun? Down you go, girl."

Instead of dropping to her hands and knees, Tanya cocked her head to one side and ran her hands up her voluptuous body. She bounced her breasts in her hands, stuck out the tip of her tongue and winked. Then she turned her back on Evan and twerked her bottom before bending over and spreading her buttocks to give him a good view of her other entry. At last she slowly swayed her way down onto knees and elbows, arched her back seductively and waved her ass.

To his amazement, Evan began to feel aroused all over again. How was that possible? He'd just had the most powerful orgasm of his life. He felt Teddy ruffle his hair and stroke his neck. Down his chest the purple arm slithered until it began to fondle his balls.

"Surprise, Evan," Teddy chortled, "you are already far more virile than you were yesterday. As I plunder Tanya, you will get more and more excited. Then the question will be, do you push me aside and fuck her yourself or do you want me to fuck you? Yes, that would be great fun. But now, it's time for me to ravage Tanya. Here it comes, darling."

Mesmerized, Evan saw three dark violet arms of alarming girth hover over the girl's brown body. In response, she arched her neck and opened her mouth wide. One arm pushed into it, stretching her lips and jaw wider. Then the two glistening arms at her bottom curved down, paused dramatically at the entrances to her body and then thrust home, making her moan.

"Just think, Evan," Teddy murmured, "In a month your cock will be that big and you will be using her just as I am--and just as I use you. You both will be cheerfully willing sex toys for me and for each other--and anyone else who decides that your body is just what they need right then."

Another tentacle played around his mouth leaving a film of the strange nectar that smelled and tasted like apple cider with a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg. He licked his lips absently. After all, watching Tanya's bewitching body getting ravaged like a hentai cartoon was--in a word, exciting. And as Teddy had promised, he was definitely getting excited. Two of the arms encircling him pulled his wrists behind his back and two more spread his knees.

"Teddy," Ethan protested, "I don't want you to fuck me again."

"Oh, yes you do," came the chuckled reply, "but right now you want to fuck Tanya. So I'm going to let you. You can start with her mouth. Come, darling, show Ethan how talented you tongue and lips are."

The tentacles left Tanya's orifices and helped her to her feet.

"Phew!" she exclaimed, "That's so much fun. It's like a first class gang bang. Really, Ethan, you need to invite three chicks over to do you the same way. You can eat one, fuck one and get pegged. You'll love it--and so will they! Now Teddy will hold you down while I ride you. Let's practice making babies."

Ethan was still a bit unsure about any impending fatherhood. After all, he'd only known the girl for a couple of days and as she straddled his hips he protested, "Tanya, I'm not ready to get married and start a family. I just turned eighteen!"

She lined his cock up to her sex and sat down firmly, making them both grunt softly.

"Silly man. We don't have to get married. We can, but a fair number of Teddy's pets are single mothers or children whose fathers aren't their mother's husbands. I know of at least one professor who has had four kids by four different men and she's married to a fifth. They all get along famously and so can we. Now hush up and let's fuck."

She leaned forward and brushed his lips with a generous breast.

"Suck it, stud!" she commanded, "First this one and then the other."

This went on for nearly 20 minutes until Tanya growled, "Let him up, Teddy, I want him on top of me."

She grabbed his shoulder and pulled him over between her spread thighs.

"Pound me honey, fill me up with that magic baby juice. You've got me so hot I may not wait to graduate. Fuck me!"

*****

The following Saturday was the meeting for the Esoteric Engineering Student Group. There was pizza and beer (non-alcoholic for those under 21) and much discussion of some very challenging mathematics. Ethan and the other freshmen students found it hard going but the upper class was patient and helpful, gladly going over many points as often as needed for the younger ones to stay on course. Ethan was beginning to feel that his brain was starting to overflow when the door opened and a tall redhead stuck her head in, smiled and exclaimed, "Oh, there you are!" She swayed in an plopped herself down on a senior's lap, wrapped her arm around his neck and nuzzled his cheek.

Turning to take the entire group on she smiled and said, "To change the topic somewhat drastically, Mom and I were talking and she said that if I want to be properly pregnant at graduation, Ivan needs to knock me up about now. So we decided that it should happen in Teddy's auditorium and that anyone who wants to watch is welcome to attend. Saturday morning around 10:00 seems like a good time so y'all show up and watch my stud do his stuff."

There was a stunned silence that only lasted a moment or two before the club responded with inhaled whistles, mutters of "Cool!" and a couple of gobsmacked facial expressions.

Polly Chan who was sitting next to Ethan shook her head in disbelief. "Let me get this straight. You mom, your actual mother wants us to come see you get laid? What..."

Audrey smiled benignly. "My family has been part of Teddy's 'project' for the last seven generations. Two of my grandparents, both of my parents and both brothers and I were all conceived in the auditorium and all before witnesses. It's sort of a family tradition. Besides, I love the way the audience at commencement cheers and claps whenever an obviously pregnant woman crosses the stage to receive her diploma. I'm looking forward to it."

One of the boys took the pipe out of his mouth and asked, "Are you going to use the bondage rack?"

"Absolutely! Mom would be offended if we didn't. Her mother was strapped into it and well-used, she was strapped into it and thoroughly fucked and I will be, too."

Polly wrinkled her forehead in a worried grimace. "A bondage rack?"

"Sure," came the answer, "I kneel down on the rack with my arms and legs apart. My ankles, knees, wrists and elbows get strapped to the rack so I'm bent over

head down. The idea is that none of his cum, at least the first shot, leaks out. Of course if he has my pussy all four times it will be a bit messy, but if he chooses to face fuck or sodomize me for two of them..."

"It's still going to be messy," another girl observed, "I know how well charged Ivan is. You're gonna leak from the first time. I'll put money on it. Quite the stud, our Ivan."

"Anyway," Audrey continued, "Saturday morning at 10:00 the fun begins followed by lunch in the Faculty Club. There will be a sign-up sheet on the front door starting tomorrow so we'll know how many to serve."

*****

Ethan watch in mild dismay as Tanya signed the roster, putting both their names on it.

"You really want to watch a live sex show? Starring two of our friends?"

"I do" she giggled in reply, "and do you know why? Because once Ivan has done her, the rack is open to anyone who wants to use it. Ronald did me that way last year and it was great. I was totally helpless, unable to move anything but my ass and head. He drilled me good and then invited all the rest of the guys to take a turn. I think I got fucked at least ten times. I had so many orgasms! So, once Audrey is in the family way, you do the same with me unless someone jumps in first. I'm a little suspicious about the way she implied that her mother was the one driving this. Both Professors Woodfield are well-known for their sex drives and I wouldn't be the least surprised if Mommy dear slipped out of her clothes and followed Audrey down onto the rack. If that happens, I want you, Ethan dear, to get right up and plow her."