More Vegas Nights Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready to cum baby?" she asked him.

Looking down at me motioning for me to pick up my pace.

I got the hint increasing my pace, bouncing my head up and down faster in his lap, squeezing, tightening my lips around his soft shaft while moving my tongue on his swollen bulbish head rubbing all around it with added pressure and with me making loud sucking noises as I did.

Suddenly without warning he stiffened up, Jenna's hand quickly moved to the back of my head keeping me in position as he unloaded this totally unexpected heavy blast of hot cum right into my mouth, filling it, with my cheeks bulging trying my best not to swallow his bitter load, but unable to breathe, having no choice I swallowed it fighting off the reaction to gag until she let go allowing me to lift my head taking a deep breath of air.

Saliva mixed with his cum ran down the corners of my mouth, as I looked at her my eyes watering, seeing the biggest smile across her face made me smile back. Then watching her take a finger to catch some of the drool cum mixture exiting my mouth, to watch her taste it putting her finger fully in her mouth to clean it off winking at me.

"There you go baby!" she tells the man helping him sit back up on the bed kissing his forehead.

"How was my friend Honey?" she asked him.

"Did she do you good?" Jenna asked him as he stood fixing his slacks.

The man looks down at me "Hell ya Darlin.... that was one goood blowjob let me tell ya!" he says reaching into his wallet handing more money to Jenna.

"Darlin.... I wouldn't mind her being here with us next time shit!" he said as they hugged, he nodded his head at me as he left.

Jenna leapt at me wrapping her long legs around me knocking us onto the bed rapidly kissing my forehead before locking lips with me.

Her legs squeezed tightly around me she sat up looking down at me.

In an excited tone of voice "Do you know what this means?" she asked then going into a deep thought her legs releasing their grip on me.

Now her pussy perfectly placed over my dick, every move she made causing pulsing ripples of mini orgasms to travel thru my body. The taste of the old man's dick still in my mouth with the scent of Jenna's pussy coming from my mustache, I wanted to grab my dick for a good hard stroking.

My eyes filled with this incredible woman sitting on top of me, her perfect perky tits held in place by the black corset she wore. Both of us dressed for sex in our lingerie she ask looking deep into my soul with her beautiful eyes.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

"Any time spent with you I enjoy" I answered moving my hips a little underneath her to reposition myself catching her attention.

She scooted down off of me positioning herself between my legs rubbing her hand over the panties she put on me feeling how wet they were. A dirty grin appeared on her face.

"oh you did enjoy that.... you got off!"

"Sucking his cock made you cum!" she said while pulling down the panties exposing my cock bond by pantyhose soaked with my cum.

Again pinching the pantyhose without pinching my cock she pulled them up away from my dick poking a small hole in the hose using her finger nail then letting go, the nylon pantyhose snapping back into position only this time my cock standing tall and free covered in my cum.

Without a word she starts licking my cock cleaning it with her tongue watching her lips pucker before swallowing down on my hard shaft, her tongue dancing under the head of my dick. With the tight girdle on and the garter straps holding it in place I couldn't spread my legs much, one of her hands pulling up on my black girdle just enough to free my cock to allow her to suck it.

Her mouth felt so good like my finger did inside her pussy, so warm and wet, only removing it from her mouth momentarily to lick around my base and balls before engulfing it back into her throat.

Having me rock hard, my cock almost able to stand on its own fighting against the tight black girdle slip I was wearing. She held my dick in one hand sliding her body up mine, the feeling of our lingerie rubbing together as she slipped right up me sliding my rock hard cock into her soaking wet pussy, both of us moaning as it slid deep inside her.

How amazing it felt the edges of her ribbed pussy so warm and wet gripping my cock down to the base, feeling her outer pussy lips touching my newly shaved public area adding new pleasures to my excitement. Slowly she moved around with me deep inside searching out contact with her special spot grinding around on me knowing pretty well my ball were drained of cum temporarily allowing her to enjoy the hard stiff cock moving inside her.

Watching her tight fit stomach moving around grinding gyrating on top of me feeling my dick moving around inside her as I watched her belly jewelry dance. Riding my cock back and forth slowly working it around inside her, feeling her wetness coating my shaft,some gooey wetness leaking down onto my balls my legs and onto my ass.

I could sense she was feeling the effects of rubbing her clit against my pubic stubble the big head of my cock rubbing the walls of her pussy just watching her ride around on top of me.

"Would you be willing to repeat what we did today?.....if I could set something up....to help me make more money?" she says out of nowhere not changing her rhythm riding my dick.

"I'll help you.... and you help me!!!" she says rather proudly answering her own question for me like she knew what I would say, slowly lifting her pussy off of me moving down to swallow me into her mouth cleaning her fresh pussy juices from my dick then raising up to kiss me sharing the fresh juices collected in her mouth.

That was the beginning of a new friendship bringing two different people from different lives together enjoying the secret lives they both shared, their love for wearing sexy outfits and enjoying sex.

Part 3 coming soon...

12