Morgan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we go down and look around?" Sally asked. Alice fumbled with her seat belt for a moment before she could release it and launched herself at Morgan and kissed him soundly. Morgan could feel her hot tears on his face as they kissed. Eventually she pulled back with a sob.

"It looks like heaven Morgan. Thank you for bringing us here." She told him in a choked voice.

Morgan gave Alice a soft kiss and turned back to start the car. As he drove down into the valley the girls were pointing out sights to each other excitedly and telling Morgan how good everything looked. As they descended the group of farm buildings revealed themselves to be a small farmyard with several large barns, there was a small kitchen garden area beside of a large chicken coup and behind that a fenced in field that held pigs.

When the road reached the valley floor they passed a smaller road that led to the farm, just before it reached the farm the road branched off and headed towards the lake. Before long they passed another branch that headed towards the woods. The ground either side of the road was covered in short grass with wild flowers growing amongst it, scattered trees broke up the wide expanse of grass.

When they drew close to a huge spire of granite that seemed to rise at least thirty feet into the air Morgan told the girls that the stone marked the exact center of the valley.

"We will be having a closer look at the stone soon I think." He told them but refused to answer any questions from the inquisitive girls about the rock.

"Alice look over there!" Sally exclaimed as they neared the large building at the far end of the valley. She was pointing towards the lake. Alice could see that they had passed a rock outcrop that hid a widening of the valley. Behind the lake there was a small village.

"Morgan, if you only made this happen in the last few years how come the buildings all look so old?" Sally asked.

Morgan chuckled to himself.

"A few miles away there is a small village called Roseweek. I had some photo's of the village from just before the first world war and had the buildings clad in old granite to look like the older houses of the village. There are a few more houses than Roseweek managed in 1913 but they are pretty authentic. There is even a church and schoolhouse."

"So what are they, some kind of model, like a big museum or something?" Sally asked.

Morgan laughed.

"No they are real houses, with real families. It's just that as the valley took shape I needed some housing for the people who worked for me here. I didn't want to fill the place up with ugly buildings, I wanted to try and build houses that fit in with the look of the valley. We can have closer look later, maybe even have a drink in the village pub."

"Can we? I'd like to see it all." Alice gushed.

By then Morgan was almost at the house, the girls had been so distracted by the sight of the village that they hadn't been looking forward. When the car stopped they both turned.

"God It's our house!" Sally said as Alice gasped.

"Yep, I liked the old place and had this built something like it. The interior isn't finished yet, but from the outside it looks just like home."

As they got out of the car Sally put her arms around Morgan and hugged him tightly.

"It is home, now." Sally's voice sounded thick, Morgan could see tears in her eyes. She rested her head on his chest, Morgan could feel her soft sobs.

Alice was still standing by the car looking between the house and the couple in front of her. Suddenly all her and Sally's ideas seemed childish, She could see the love the two of them had for each other, was there going to be any room for her in their relationship? Then they broke from their embrace, looking over at Alice they both smiled and held their arms open in invitation.

Tears came to Alice's eyes as she rushed over to her lover and the man that she hoped would soon be her lover. One of Morgan's arms joined one of Sally's to pull the girl into a tight three way hug.

The sound of a vehicle crunching over the gravel broke their embrace. Morgan stood with an arm around the waist of each of the girls, a small smile on his face as he looked towards the green parcel van that had parked beside of Morgan's car.

Chapter 10

Beverley sat at her kitchen table deep in thought, she had written up last nights dream in her diary but now she had some decisions to make. She was certain that what she had dreamt was somehow real, but it was hard to take in.

Ever since puberty hit Beverly had been subject to the dreams, it made no difference whether she was awake of asleep they could come over her at a moments notice. Her parents had referred her to a psychiatrist who had taught her how to concentrate to keep the dreams at bay, the woman had encouraged Beverly to write up each dream after she had experienced it so that the doctor could help her make sense of the dreams. Beverly had long since given up on the psychiatrist and stopped seeing her, although her lessons in controlling the dreams had helped her lead a more normal life it was a lonely one. When she was sixteen she had a date with a boy, the date went well until they were making out in his car before he took her home. As Beverly's body responded to the boy her control wavered. When Beverly slipped into a dream the boy panicked and dumped her out of his car before speeding off. Beverly had woken up on the side of the road, fortunately not far from home. She had never risked a repeat of that experience.

After a couple of years of college she had found her parents concern for her to be a little stiffeling, moving down to Cornwall and leaving all her friends and family behind had been hard for her but at least Beverly could try to get on with her life, for what it was worth.

Now at twenty one Beverly had a small bedsit and a job as a driver for a small parcel delivery firm. She made ends meet and enjoyed herself as best she could but she was lonely from time to time.

Last night's dream was very different from all the others. In the past all of her dreams had been about a small valley. She had found herself walking around the small village by a lake, or around a farmyard. In her dreams Beverly had met most of the folk that lived in dream valley, spoke to them, even laughed with them. Her dream people were the closest friends that Beverley had ever known. Last night instead she found herself lying in a bed, a thin attractive bald man was lying over her their hips pressed together. Beverly might be a virgin in her waking life, but the dream Beverly could feel the man's hard cock deep inside her body as he smiled down at her. Beverly had no idea who he was but was aware that her dream self loved him, she would have pulled him down to kiss her but they were not alone. Beverly's arms were cradling the heads of two women who were using their talented mouths on her sensitive nipples. Beverly knew her dream self was passionately in love with all three and felt confidant that they loved her just as much. That part of her dream ended as her body exploded into the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced as the man's tool shot his seed deep into her hungry womb.

The next part of Beverly's dream was also different from the normal way things ran. For the first time ever she dreamt she was in her bedsit, she was packing and leaving. Later in the dream she found herself quiting her job and leaving work in her car loaded down with all of her possessions.

So Beverly sat drinking coffee and trying to decide if she should follow the dream, the date the last part happened was quite clear to her, it was today. In fact Beverly had already packed the few things she owned and loaded them in her car before reality set in a little and she had to take a break and work out why she was doing this. She felt sure that the dreams that had cursed her life to date were guiding her, hopefully to the strangers she knew she would love and would love her. Should she take a chance? How could she not? What was there here for her.

Making her mind up Beverly picked up a last few things and locked up before going down to the ground floor flat where the buildings owner lived. Her landlord wasn't happy about being woken up at four in the morning so that a tenant could move out, Beverly wasn't too concerned though, after all she wouldn't have to deal with him anymore after this morning anyway.

Fifteen minutes later a determined Beverly was on her way to work. Arriving a few minutes late Beverly went to see Paul, her manager. She spun him a tale of a family emergency, this would be her last day, sorry for the inconvenience but these things happen.

Paul's response was typical, he was pissed off at the lack of notice but van drivers were not hard to find. The company didn't pay that well and always had a high staff turnover so scratching around trying to cover her routes was normal for Paul.

Beverly made her way to the dispatch office and picked up her keys and loading notes before heading to her van for the days deliveries. Her morning passed slowly as she drove from house to house around St. Austell delivering home shopping parcels for the main part, a few business deliveries had her waiting for someone who was allowed to sign for the goods. It was a quiet day so by ten Beverly was headed for her last drop of the day.

Even with her sat nav it took some doing to find the place, the machine had never heard of Baal Pit let alone Baal manor. Eventually after calling the contact number Beverly followed the directions she was given and turned onto one of the many sand roads that lead towards one of the many clay works.

As Beverly drove around a huge boulder she stopped her van in shock. Laid out below her was a beautiful tiered valley, that would have been unexpected but not shocking in itself, the shocking part was looking down onto her dream valley. The place had dominated her life for so many years but Beverly had never actually believed it was a real place.

Her heart started pounding as she realised she might be about to meet the people she had dreamt of last night. It took her ten minutes to get herself under control and start the van down the slope to drive through the familiar world of her dreams.

Although Beverly could see a large building ahead of her across the valley that she knew was the Manor house as she headed towards it Beverly couldn't help staring at the unreal scenes around her. Without thinking she waved at the farmer George Smythe as he drove his tractor out of the farm gates, then she flushed with embarrassment when it occurred to her that unless he had been having similar dreams he had no idea who she was. She was a little relived when the figure waved back but realised it was probably just a polite gesture.

Driving past the lakeside village Beverly took in every detail but resisted the urge to wave to anyone else. Eventually she approached the Manor house, there was a large 4x4 BMW parked in front of the house and three figures were by the front door.

After she had parked along side the BMW Beverly just sat in her van in shock, they were her lovers from her dream last night. They had turned to look towards the van as she stopped beside of their car, Beverly realised suddenly that they wouldn't be able to see inside the van from the angle she was parked at and probably thought she was sorting her paperwork. Pulling herself together Beverly opened her door and stepped out.

A broad smile crossed the man's face as he stepped quickly over to her. A moment later he had gathered the startled young woman into a hug. As he gave her a gentle, almost chaste kiss Beverly could see the girls had followed. The two girls looked a little unsure but not as shocked as she would have expected.

"Beverly, welcome home, we've been expecting you!" The man said, and slowly his words sank in.

Home, she was home at last. Beverly felt the sting of hot tears in the corners of her eyes as the two women took a final step towards them and put their arms around the pair.

Chapter 11

While Morgan was introducing the girls to each other several hundred miles away under the Franco-Swiss border technicians were making last minute checks to the Large Hadron Collider. Later that evening they were to bring the Collider up to full power and begin the first of their experiments.

The press had been full of doomsday predictions in advance of the first full power runs for the Collider that sat in miles of tunnels under the CERN facility. Speculation in the media had proposed that the Collider could produce "Antimatter" or small black holes to swallow the planet. CERN had put out press statements assuring the public of the safety of the LHC as celebrity scientists went on chat shows to try and explain why the physicists wanted to find the "Higgs Boson" in the first place.

Morgan was surprised at how well the first meeting of the girls had gone. When he had released Beverley from his arms she had immediately moved over to Alice and hugged her tightly, Morgan watched them kiss. At first they were tentative but soon he could see the girls exchanging tongues. Eventually they parted and Beverley moved to Sally who enthusiastically kissed the newcomer.

"Come on, let's go look at our new home." Morgan said when Beverley and Sally paused to breath.

"I've already seen it!" Beverley giggled, when the girls looked askance at her Beverley continued, "I have had some weird dreams for years. I've, I've made love to all of you in this house, in my dreams that is."

Alice and Sally blushed and giggled at Beverley's comment, they both found themselves looking at the older woman and imagining making love to her.

Morgan held open the door and ushered the red faced women into their new house. He knew the house wasn't completely finished yet but the essential areas they would need to use were complete.

The girls looked around the large room they had entered, unlike their old house that had a hallway leading to most of the downstairs rooms this one had a large open area in front of the door.

"This part of the house I thought would be left open, if we are going to be one big family we don't need to hide away from each other. As you can see there is no furniture in yet, most of it is in storage and we can sort it out quickly." Morgan told them.

There were only two wooden doors in the main room which occupied the whole of the front of the building, an open spiral staircase led to the upper floors of the house. The back wall of the entire room was made of sliding glass sections allowing the entire room to be opened to the courtyard containing a pool just like the one Morgan had at his old house. Morgan led the girls to the west door which opened onto the kitchen. The women gasped as they looked over the large expanse of stainless steel appliances and cupboards topped with a black marble worktop.

"Morgan it's incredible!" Sally gasped. "Why is it so big?"

"I guess I was planning ahead. Three women, one horny guy, could be a large family in the making." Morgan felt like his face was glowing.

Alice stepped up and kissed his cheek.

"I like a man who looks to the future." She stated quietly.

Laughing Morgan hugged all of his women and led them on past the kitchen, the rest of the west wing was devoted to food storage. The girls appreciated the large room shelved out as a pantry and shivered as their thin clothing didn't protect them from the cold in the huge walk in fridge and freezer rooms.

Moving on Morgan led them through the rear wing of the house. The room was where the garage space had been in their old home.

"Morgan what are we going to do with all this space?" Sally asked as the other girls just looked around.

"Well I was originally planning for this to be a set of school rooms. Or if you prefer we could lay it out as a gym. We don't have to decide on any thing yet, just see how things go. Moving on Morgan took the girls into the East wing. As they walked through they entered a dining room.

"I figured on this being a small family dining room, nice for us to start out with a bit of breakfast together before we face the day. This wing is our own apartment, there is a smaller kitchen here and if you follow me, a cosy living room and study."

Morgan took the ladies through a good sized kitchen and into a hallway, halfway down the hall he opened a door and showed them a study, except for a large window the room was surrounded with floor to ceiling built in bookcases. A pair of sofas were in the center of the room with a coffee table between them and in each corner of the room was a desk each with a computer facing the centre of the room.

"Morgan it's beautiful," Alice whispered hugging his arm as Sally and Beverley wandered around the room looking at everything. "It will be lovely working in here, or even just relaxing with a book in the evenings."

It took Morgan a couple of minutes to get the girls moving as he herded them down the hallway to the sitting room. Again this room had a large window but the décor was much softer, more relaxing. The room had a large sofa that would easily seat the four of them, it was flanked by a pair of love seats all facing the entertainment suite. A huge flat screen was mounted on the wall with surround sound speakers built into walls. Morgan showed the girls the computer system that acted as the server for music and video. Built into a compartment set in to the wall the computer was actually two machines each with 4Tb of drives holding thousands of music tracks and films.

Once they had admired the entertainment system, Sally loved the music collection more than the others, Morgan finally got to lead the over awed girls back to the hallway where a staircase took them upstairs.

"Jesus Christ!" Alice exclaimed, "Goddess be praised!" Beverley whispered, while Sally leapt at Morgan and screamed "Daddy wow!"

Morgan chuckled, it was the first time since the dance that Sally had called him daddy, she had been careful to call him Morgan to emphasise the change in their relationship.

The comments had been inspired by their fist view of the bedroom. The bed looked huge even in this enormous room, at least twelve feet wide with a thick mattress, none of them had ever seen a bed as large as this before. There were doors in the room but they were unnoticed by the girls as they looked around the bed.

"It looks even bigger than it did in my dream," Beverley murmured then blushed again, "but then, I was mostly concentrating on you," she kissed Morgan softly before doing the same to Sally who was still in his arms, "and you," Beverley crossed over to Alice, "and you." she took Alice into her arms and kissed her as well.

"You haven't seen our bathroom yet!" Morgan told them and pointed to the door nearest them.

The bathroom was almost as large as the bedroom, The room was obviously designed with more than just a couple in mind. Down one side of the room were four toilet cubicles each of which also had a bidet. Almost a quarter of the room was filled with a large shower area, the screened off section seemed to have the ceiling of the unit as one huge shower head, there were also horizontal jets set at different heights as you went around the enclosure. The remaining wall had four sinks set into a marble worktop and large mirrors.

Sally wanted them all to try out the shower and started to strip before Morgan stopped her.

"There's one more room to see here ladies, then we have got an appointment to meet up with some of my staff at the village pub. We can try out the shower later, ok?"

Sally pretended to sulk as she followed the others out of the bathroom and across the bedroom to the door on the opposite wall.

The large dressing room was filled with large racks for hanging garments and dozens of shelves. All of the racks and shelves were filled with clothing, a few of which were obviously Morgan's clothes. The remaining racks had a label on each rack and shelf, most of them had Sally or Alice's name on them but a third were blank. Morgan took Beverley's hand and led her to one of the racks with a blank label.

1...345678