Morgan Rides My Harley Ch. 02

Story Info
Morgan and I go on another ride, and then mount each other.
3.2k words
4.53
6.5k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a little over four weeks since Morgan and I met. We have been out on several dates and are really enjoying spending time together. As the weekend approached, I grew more excited.

Morgan had big plans for the weekend. She had registered for another charity motorcycle ride and she invited me along. It was a ride that had been on my bucket list, so it was an easy "yes" when she brought up the topic.

The destination was several hours away, so I decided to push the envelope. I suggested that we make plans to stay overnight at a local hotel and enjoy the full weekend. She agreed and said that since she had booked the ride, I should make the hotel arrangements.

About a half hour from the ride destination was a resort. I booked a suite and made reservations for dinner in the restaurant. But it wasn't just any suite -- it was a room that had its own jacuzzi. I licked my lips with anticipation. With that behind me, the rest of the plans would fall into place on their own.

When we first met, Morgan's bike was in the shop. I offered that we ride together again, but Morgan's bike was back and she was anxious to ride. We decided that the best way to share the weekend was for each of us to ride our own bike.

I could hardly sleep Friday night. We texted several times to confirm the details. All I could think about was the pending weekend. It was only overnight, so we were both committed to packing light, but I had a few surprises in mind. I told her to pack a bathing suit, while I secretly packed a bottle of champagne and a few other goodies for the evening. Check, check, check, check -- all set.

Saturday morning could not come soon enough. I hopped on the bike and headed to Morgan's house. She had fresh bagels for us to share for breakfast. What a great touch. We chatted. We giggled. We fidgeted, both feeling somewhat anxious. Before we knew it, it was time to head out.

Morgan also had a Harley. It was a beautiful bike and just the right size for her petite body. As I followed her to the garage I could not help but notice her outfit. Her jeans were sexy tight and highlighted her sweet ass. And you already know that she has amazing tits. They were as perky as ever in a very tight Harley shirt. With a leather vest, a leather jacket and a pair of boots, she was all out biker chick and she was mine for the weekend.

I grabbed her overnight bag and loaded it onto my bike. I could not help but ask if she followed directions. She gave me a wry smile and winked, then she mouthed "yes" as if to tease me. I gave her a wink back and we each mounted our bikes. She took the lead and we headed to the rendezvous spot.

It took about twenty minutes, but we quickly joined up with the same group of friends from the day we met. Our final destination was about two hours away. We picked up several groups of riders along the way. By the time we arrived, we were closer to sixty motorcycles riding in the pack.

The ride itself was amazing. The road twisted and turned through the valleys. It was mostly single lane back roads. We saw amazing scenery. Morgan and I had connected via bluetooth, so even though we were on separate bikes we were able to talk and comment on the vistas.

We finally arrived at the rally spot around one o'clock in the afternoon. There must have been more than two hundred bikes there. The live music was playing and there were many different food trucks for food options. Live music, great food, and all sorts of drinks made for a raucous crowd and great times. We strolled through the various vendors catering to the cyclists with t-shirts, custom parts, and all sorts of other goodies for the riders. There was so much to do that it was almost overwhelming. Of course, my mind was already thinking about the our night together.

We had a fantastic time. Our small group tended to hang out together. Morgan and I tried to be coy about our relationship, but there were a few times when I could not help but sneak a kiss. And I know I got caught checking out her ass in those jeans.

By four o'clock I was getting impatient. I glanced at my watch more than a few times, giddy with anticipation for the rest of the evening. Our group had a long ride back, so they were gathering to make the ride home. Morgan and I had different plans. We encouraged them to go on without us and that we'd be fine. We did not let on that we were spending the night at a local hotel.

With the group heading home, I took Morgan by the hand. My heart raced. We turned and kissed. It reminded me of my girlfriend when I was sixteen. The moment my parents disappeared we were all over each other. In this case, there were still people around, but with our friends gone our inhibitions about public affection seemed gone.

As the final band of the day finished. I explained to Morgan that the hotel I picked was about thirty minutes away. It would be dark soon, so we jumped on our bikes and hit the road. I rode the whole way with a wry smirk pondering my options for the rest of the evening. I have no idea what she was thinking, but my dick was tingling thinking about being with her all night.

Morgan waited with the bikes while I checked in. Keys in hand, we parked the bikes and unloaded. I had my overnight bag, plus my bag of surprises. I also had Morgan's overnight bag. As we headed to the room she commented on my selection of a charming hotel. It was quaint and perfect for a romantic weekend.

I walked behind Morgan staring at her ass the whole time. I wanted to taste her. I wanted her pussy in my face. I want her to cum harder than she ever had before.

Wait! Reality. I need to unlock the door. I retrieved the key and unlocked the door, allowing Morgan to enter first.

"Oh my God. Would you look at this?"

The room was beyond belief. It was large, spacious, and exquisite in every way. She turned and kissed me in the doorway. That was a good sign. I'm sure she had no idea what to expect. Actually, this was way more than I expected.

I took her by the hand and led her to the window. Our room was on the third floor and had an amazing view of the valley. The hotel pool looked inviting and I'm sure Morgan assumed she brought her suit for a late night swim. I knew the real reason.

As we walked around the room, one of the doors was closed. As she opened the door, it revealed the jacuzzi in the suite. It was heart shaped. Go figure. Her face was priceless. It was a mix of excited plus surprised. Maybe I had gone too far?

She looked at me and all I could do was smile. It was a sheepish smile. I somewhat shrugged my shoulders as if to say "who knew?"

She smiled back at me. She gave me a peck on the cheek and said "well this could make for a fun evening."

I kissed her deeply. Then I whispered in her ear "I hope this is not too much."

"Oh hell no" she said to me. "Let's have fun. At least now I know why you wanted me to bring a bathing suit!"

"Did you bring it?" I asked.

"That's for me to know and you to find out" she told me with a peck on the lips.

The only thing between her and I and the jacuzzi was dinner. Neither of us had eaten much all day. I explained that I had made reservations. She asked if she had time to freshen up.

While dinner was exquisite, I think we both had other things on our minds. We decided that desert would be more enjoyable in the comforts of the room so we took it to go.

As we entered the room, she turned and asked "So, are there any more surprises?"

Actually there were. I had two bottles of champagne that I had secretly shoved in the fridge when she was freshening up. I grabbed the first bottle and presented it to her.

"You are so thoughtful" she said. She gave me a kiss, grabbed her bag and headed for the bathroom.

"Pour me a glass. I'll be out in a minute" she said.

With two glasses of champagne poured, I sat down on the couch. My thought was to offer a toast "to us!'

Well, I could not get the first words out. Morgan came out of the bathroom in her bathing suit. It was a red hot bikini that barely covered much of anything. I gawked at her tits. I don't know how that top was going to contain her 36C tits. It seemed so small and tight and her tits were just dying to escape. Her bikini bottoms were just as sexy. They had a high cut in the front and I'm sure it was the same in the back. As she approached me, she spun around to give me a glimpse of her sexy ass. It was exactly as I had envisioned it. All I could mutter was "oh my god you are stunning!"

She sat in my lap, arms around my neck. A peck on the cheek and a fuck me smile. "Where's mine?" she asked.

I handed her the champagne and we touched glasses but I was speechless. We both took a drink. She put down her glass. She stood in front of me. She bent from the waist and placed her hands on my shoulders. She pinned me to the couch. I came eye to eye with her luscious tits. I stared at her cleavage just daring one of them to pop free so I could get a good look. She moved to my right ear and whispered "are you going to sit there all night or are you going to join me?"

A quick deep kiss and I grabbed my bag and made a beeline for the bathroom. It was my turn to freshen up and put on my bathing suit. Mine was far more reserved to say the least.

When I opened the door she was gone, but I could hear the jacuzzi was running. As I got to the door, her bikini was on the floor. She was sitting in the jacuzzi sipping her champagne, naked. I grabbed the bottle, dropped my trunks and climbed in with her.

We sat next to each other relaxing, sipping champagne, talking and occasionally making out. The jacuzzi was perfect. The jets were soothing and offered a great massage after a long day.

We finished the first bottle and I got out to open the second bottle. I'm pretty sure she saw my dick because it was standing at attention as hard as a rock. I could not hide my excitement. I felt embarrassed but I did not care. She was so out of my league with her stunning beauty, but for tonight she was all mine.

As I finished my next glass of champagne I moved next to her. "Have you ever done float therapy?" I asked her.

She seemed to melt with my question. With a wry smile she said "Ummmm, no, what is that?"

I explained that she would lay on her back and I would help her float. She would feel so relaxed and heavenly. All she had to do was trust me. With a smile and a kiss, she put her drink down and said "where do we start?"

I moved to the middle of the jacuzzi and took her by the shoulders. With her back to me, I instructed her to put her feet up on the side of the jacuzzi. I strategically positioned her feet so that she was near one of the most powerful jets.

I then told her to lie back as if she was floating on water. I held my hands under her shoulders. Her body seemed to rise to the top as if she was floating on water. As she relaxed her body, her tits rose out of the water, and I had full view of her plump pussy. I leaned down and gave her a quick kiss and let her absorb the feeling of floating. My cock was throbbing, but I had to focus on her.

As she closed her eyes you could see her relaxing. I was able to support her with one hand. My other hand stroked her arm -- softly -- enhancing the tingling she was already feeling. She uttered a low level moan "ummmmm" which let me know she was enjoying it.

I soon shifted from light strokes up and down her arm to circling her tits with my fingers. As I continued the light strokes I could see her nipples getting hard. She gently spread her legs about six inches. I leaned in close and asked how she was.

"Amazing" she said in a deep whisper.

As my hand circled her tits, my finger moved to her face. I touched her lips and she engulfed my finger as if she was sucking my dick. I leaned down and said "not yet."

I noticed that she opened her legs just a little bit more, as if to invite me to stroke her pussy. Problem is that I could not reach, but it was fine because I had other ideas.

She lay still, her nipples were standing at attention announcing her need for more. I put my index finger on her nipple and pressed. She licked her lips. Her right hand reached for her thigh. She reached as far as she could, then slowly moved her hand up her thigh and by her pussy. I know she wanted to touch it, but she was waiting for me.

It was at that point she noticed the pulses of water between her legs. It was subtle, but I had positioned her there on purpose. I gently nudged her, pushing her closer to the edge of the jacuzzi. Her hips raised up out of the water showing me her juicy pussy.

She pulled herself closer to the edge, bending her knees slightly. I paused. Her eyes opened for a second. She gave me a quick glance and then a wry smile. I pushed her closer still. This time she re-positioned her legs. She spread them further and instead of her ankles on the side she pulled herself closer. She moaned.

With every inch, the vibration and sensation from the jets pulsated her pussy lips. I paused, teasing her ever so gently. With both hands, she squeezed her tits pressing them firmly together as if to beg me for more. Her sense of excitement was growing by the minute.

Her hips raised up out of the water again and that was my chance. I put both hands under her and kissed her. She opened her mouth to let me kiss her deeply. She moaned as we kissed. I then shoved her forward. She responded by spreading her legs fully. Her cunt was now less than three inches from the pulsating jet.

Her body froze. She did not move. Her tits floated on the water. Her nipples stared at me. I could not help but to reach down for a minute and stroke my cock. I bumped her shoulder several times. She smiled as she realized what I was doing.

With every second that passed her pussy was getting pounded by the water. Her head rolled further and further back as she got lost in the moment. I played with her tits. She wriggled her hips to position her pussy for maximum effect. She moaned. She squeezed her tits, then pulled on her nipples. More electricity.

She squirmed so as to let the water fuck her. With a gentle reach of her right hand, she shoved her fingers in her pussy. First the middle finger, then two fingers. It was building to a frenzy. Back to her tits. Then she would focus on her pussy.

She could not get enough. She shoved her pussy at the jets. I wanted to pull her away to savor the moment, but I did not have the heart. The glow on her face told me she would not last long.

Her legs clenched. She was perfectly still. "Oh god" she cried.

And with that she took a deep breath, but she never exhaled. Her body froze. She did not move for what seemed like thirty seconds. She was absorbing every inch of the warm water fucking her. She maneuvered her body to let her clit feel the full effect.

"Oh god I love you!' she screamed, exhaling to prepare for the explosion.

With that she took one more gasp of air and held on. She needed to brace herself. Her hand found my leg beneath her and she squeezed me hard. Like a cork popping from a bottle, her body went into a deep state of convulsions. Her body erupted, quivering as she was being fucked her longer and harder than anyone ever had before.

With a deep moan, she released every ounce of her wildest orgasm, shaking and shuttering as the electricity drained through her pussy. I have never seen anyone experience such an orgasm. It was like she could not stop. I held her to keep her floating, but she was not cognizant of what was happening. There was only one thing that she could process and that was the tingling in her pussy.

Eventually she collapsed in my arms. I smiled as I had just witnessed something more special than I could have imagined. It took about five minutes for her to recover from the amazing high. We kissed. We held each other. She clung to me, as if to say "please don't let me go!"

It was the most amazing thing I had witnessed. I took another drink of champagne, as did she. She stared deep into my eyes, then kissed me. Her hand grabbed my cock and started to stroke.

We alternated the rest of the night. She fucked me hard and long with the passion of a couple of youngsters. But after I came deep inside of her, I could tell she wanted more. "Can we try that again?" she asked me.

"As many times as you want Morgan!"

We played and fucked and sucked all night. We eventually made it to the bed. In the morning, she took me by the hand back to the jacuzzi.

I replayed the evening's events in my mind the entire ride home. Honestly, it is all I have thought about for the last four days. My dick is raw from jerking off. Morgan is so out of my league. How did I get so lucky? Thank you Harley.