Morgana's Gift Pt. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My tits are too big to make it in Ka, and they're natural, thank you for not asking. After a few years, I decided I wanted to move back to Los Angeles. Las Vegas is a great place to visit, but I didn't like living out in the middle of the goddamned desert."

"Can't say I blame you."

"Anyway, when I got back here, I split my time between being a personal trainer for a few local gyms and indulging my love of cooking."

"You cook anywhere I would've heard of?"

"All over the place, really. I was at Musso & Frank's for a year, I did six months at Trejo's Tacos, but most of the time, I was part of catering teams or working at hotels."

"And how'd you come to hear about this job?"

"Well, I've been Elizabeth's personal trainer for a couple of years now, and when I saw her last month, she told me that she had a new gig she was getting lined up that she thought I might be a good fit for."

"She told you about the gig?"

"Not all the details, but she gave me the big picture."

"How big of a picture?"

Natalie's smile widened a bit as she flashed him a wink. "Big enough. Here, let me stretch a bit while we're talking." She lifted one of her legs up until it was perpendicular to her other, her foot resting in Kevin's hands. "Lift that up to your shoulder, would you?"

"Are you sure?"

"Trust me." Kevin slowly closed his fingertips on her ankle and lifted the woman's leg higher and higher up until it was shoulder height and then moved to slide her ankle to rest on her shoulder as she leaned forward onto that leg, pressing a little of her weight into him. "She told me you need someone who can be a personal trainer, and you also need a cook, so I told her I could do both jobs and save you a bit of money in the long run. Instead of paying two people high rates, you're just paying one a very high rate, like 75% of what you'd have been spending for two."

"Am I going to be happy with your cooking?" She was about to answer when Kevin raised a hand. "I'm sure your food is excellent, but I want to make sure you're willing to make things that I want to eat, not just things that are high end cuisine."

"Oh, I know how to get down and dirty with the best of them," she said, as she hopped in a little, her leg moving even further upwards. "I'll mostly be giving you healthier food, but it will be food you like, and I'm not going to deny you some sweets now and then. I hear you're going to be working up quite the sweat, and if you weren't before, well, I'm going to make sure you do with me."

"She's an out of this world cook, Kevin," Elizabeth said. "Hell, she won an episode of 'Chopped.'"

"Yeah?" he said to Elizabeth before turning back. "What was the hardest ingredient you had to work with?"

"A Cuban sandwich in the dessert round, but I made it work for me. I can pull up the episode for you if you want."

"Oh, I'll definitely want to watch it later. Sorry if I'm dancing around here. I'm trying to find a way to put this delicately, Natalie." The underside of her calf was resting against his collarbone now, and she was continuing to get even closer. "I'm still very much getting used to all of this myself, so I don't even know how to approach any of this. But I want to make sure that Elizabeth was perfectly clear in what the entirety of the job was."

"You mean did she mention that I'd be fucking your balls dry on the reg?" she giggled. "Yes, Kev, I do believe she might have mentioned that."

"And you're okay with that?"

"Okay?" She beamed a megawatt smile at him as the leg rose even higher, the underside of her thigh pressed against his chest now. "You think I haven't been looking forward to it for days? Hell, I'm practically shoving myself up against you right now. Can't you smell my pussy dripping?"

"But you understand you won't be the only one, yeah?" Kevin could feel his heart starting to race a little bit. She was close enough now that he could smell her perfume. "That it's going to be, well, a harem of sorts."

She tipped her head to the side, as if the statement amused her. "I can play with the other girls though, right?"

Kevin chuckled. "As long as they're okay with it."

Natalie looked over as she leaned in enough to pin her thigh between one of her tits and Kevin's chest. "You gonna let me fuck you, Lizzie?"

"As long as Kev's okay with it," Elizabeth answered.

She looked back to Kevin. "You gonna let me fuck her?"

"If she's okay with it, who am I to say no?"

"Then why would you think I'd be bothered by it?"

"It's not what I would normally think of as a employer-employee relationship."

Natalie rolled her eyes in an overly dramatic fashion, a move that made her seem much younger than she was. "Don't be so square. I like sex, but having to find someone in the clubs these days is a fucking drag. So knowing that there's a good looking guy who's gonna plow me good and hard constantly just seems like a bonus, not a downside. Besides, I've been trying to get in Lizzie's bed for almost a year now, so I consider it a two-fer." She leaned in a little bit, bringing her lips closer to his. "You wanna go for a tumble before you make an offer, or do I get the gig?"

"You still want the gig?"

She reached a hand down and smoothed the palm of her hand against Kevin's crotch, a sensual move that made his cock throb beneath her touch. "More than I can tell you, so maybe just give me the gig, and then I can show you."

"Alright, then you're hired." He could hear Elizabeth rising, and that was the point when he noticed the box had been sitting on a table behind her the entire time.

Elizabeth opened the box and reached in to pull out a pendant, a long golden chain with a smoky onyx teardrop shaped stone hanging from it. "I already talked to her about her style, and she wanted something loose, so she could tuck it under her sports bra whenever she wanted." Elizabeth held the necklace out to him, as Kevin realized apparently he was always going to be the one putting them on the girls.

Kevin took the pendant from Elizabeth as Natalie slipped her ankle off his shoulder and lowered her leg back down to the ground. "Last chance to back out."

Natalie shot him a look that sizzled with heat. "Ask me again and I'll knock you to the ground and not let you up for a bit."

He shook his head a moment. "I need to hear you say it, otherwise I won't believe this is what you want."

Natalie leaned forward and grabbed the back of his head with one hand, pulling his face down to hers as she kissed him, something wild and carnal, her tongue practically demanding entrance into his mouth before she pulled back, her hair a slight bit more disheveled that before. "Collar me, sir. Make me your bitch."

"You don't have to call yourself that if you don't want to." He unhooked the clasp on the gold rope chain, and then turned Natalie around, pulling her back a bit until her ass was grinding against his cock as he slide the pendant along her neck.

"Oh, I want you to call me that and more. There's something nice about being protected, looked after... owned." She reached behind her to place one of her palms against the back of his neck, as he moved to slide the hook into the loop and let the clasp close.

As soon as he did, he felt her press back against him firmly, a guttural moan pouring from her lips, her entire body quivering against him. He could feel her fingernails digging into his neck, her ass grinding into his cock hard. "You okay?"

"Okay?" she whimpered. "I just fucking came harder than I've ever cum in my fucking life. You bet your sweet ass I'm okay. But you know what I'm not?"

"What's that?"

"Done," she said, her other hand grabbing one of his to pull it up to one of her plump tits. "I'm not fucking done." She didn't let his hand stay there long, though, as she clenched onto his wrist and forced his hand downward, pushing his fingertips beneath the yoga pants to smooth against her snatch, feeling soft, fine hair before he touched those wet folds. "You don't mind a little grass on the field, do you?"

"As long as it's not like a 70s porno bush, I don't mind at all."

"No, I keep it nice and tidy. Now you gonna smash me or what?"

"Right here? In the living room?"

She reached down with both hands and shoved her yoga pants down to the middle of her thighs. "You make me wait any longer and I'm just going to fucking take it."

Kevin reached to unbutton his jeans. "You don't mind that Elizabeth's here?" He fished out his cock and started to rub it across her pussy. She was wriggling, trying to get him lined up and pushed in, but he was keeping her from impaling herself on it just a moment longer.

"Are you kidding?" She whimpered, then turned to look at Elizabeth, a crazed, eager grin on her face. "I want her to watch." On that last word, she finally got enough leverage to force her cunt onto his cock, and she ground back onto him hard. "Fuck yes." She pulled her hips forward a few inches then slammed her weight back. "Fuck." Again. "Yes!" Again. "Fuck the shit out of me, you bastard!"

"Did I do well this time, sir?" Elizabeth asked as she moved to her feet and stepped towards them. "I'm sure she's going to do all sorts of perverted things with you, as flexible as she is." She reached forward and tugged Natalie's top up to expose those plump tits, capped with stiff chocolate nipples.

"She's fucking tight," he said.

That made Natalie giggle, as she continued to force him to keep thrusting in out of her snatch. "Tight." Wham. "Asian." Wham. "Pussy." Wham. "Nothing tighter."

Elizabeth reached down and pinched one of Natalie's nipples hard between her thumb and forefinger, twisting it sharply. "Oh, I'm sure I can think of something tighter."

"Fuck, that hurts so fucking good, you bitch..." Natalie reached up and grabbed Elizabeth's head to pull her into a kiss as she kept thrusting back into Kevin's forward shoves, his balls slapping against her clit each time, railing deep and forceful each and every time.

Kevin could feel a hand smoothing along his hip before it darted down, as Elizabeth grabbed his phone from his jeans pocket, pulling back, as he could feel his balls starting to draw up. Natalie had widened her stance to let her get even more leverage, having backed Kevin up against a wall now, her cunt clamping and strangling his cock, trying to milk a load from him.

His body could only resist so long, and eventually, he knew he wasn't going to hold back, so he grabbed his hands onto her hips, as Elizabeth reached forward and pushed some of Natalie's hair out of her face for her, just in time for his orgasm to hit. As soon as his balls drew up and started dumping cum into Natalie's pussy, she went wild, her twat vibrating on his cock in a constant shiver, a primal moan pouring from her lips, just as that flash of the cellphone camera went off.

Kevin's shoulders slumped a little against the wall, as Natalie started to giggle, a mischievous laugh that sounded a little drunk. "Oh fuck that was good," she groaned. "And to think, I'm gonna get this any time I want..." She bent forward and then pulled her hips away from Kevin to slide her snatch off his dick with a wet pop.

"We should go take a shower or something," Kevin mumbled.

"Oh no," Natalie purred, as she turned around and moved to fold her legs beneath her, sitting on her ass below him. "Let me." Her lips parted and she began to lick his softening cock clean, drinking whatever juices remained there from the two of them.

Elizabeth leaned in and pressed a kiss to his cheek, one of her hands reaching down to stroke Natalie's hair while the woman continued to clean him like a cat. "So, convinced yet?" she laughed.

"Tomorrow, Elizabeth," Kevin said, "I am going to collar you and fuck you within an inch of your life."

Elizabeth smirked, offering him a saucy little wink. "Promises, promises..."

Intermission Two -- Hungry Heart

When Kevin got up the next morning, he had been intent on immediately going after Elizabeth and fulfilling his promise to collar her and make her place in the house official, but as it turned out, Natalie cornered him and started him on a workout routine before he'd made it three steps from his bedroom. She'd warned him that the first few weeks of training would be the worst, but that she had rewards planned for him as he would begin to get whipped into shape.

For the next hour, Natalie put him through his paces, and by the end of it, he was drenched in sweat and he felt like every part of him was on fire. She warned him that tomorrow, he was going to be unbearably sore, so they would focus on cardio instead.

As his reward, she blew him in the living room, deepthroating his cock again and again until he fired cum down her throat. After that, she sent him to the showers while she made him breakfast. When he returned, clean and dressed for the day, there was a breakfast scramble waiting for him, and as promised, it might have been the best food he'd ever tasted.

"Where's Elizabeth this morning?" Kevin asked Natalie as he ate.

"Oh, she sent you an email, but she's doing some more prescreening for potential candidates today, so she won't be back until late this evening. Your schedule for the day is pretty light. You only have the two meetings," Natalie told him. "They're both in your email."

Kev checked his phone and found that he did indeed have an email from Elizabeth with his schedule. The first meeting was about reissuing the Truth Knife album, and was mostly just hammering out some specifics about what the rerelease would look like. The second was going to be a more complicated meeting, with a studio technician who was going to help him get the recording studio in the house up to whatever specifications he wanted.

Both meetings were scheduled for the afternoon, so it gave him time to explore the house a bit. There were, in fact, twelve bedrooms in the house, each with an attached bathroom, although the size of each room varied quite a bit. Obviously, he was in the house's main bedroom, as it was easily the largest, but he found that a few of the other bedrooms also already had things in them, one for Natalie, one for Elizabeth and for Ashley.

Ashley's room was the easiest to spot right away, as the teenage girl had wasted no time in decorating and customizing her space, with posters for various bands up on the wall, although he was surprised to see that she had somehow found a Truth Knife poster and had hung it up over her bed.

Thankfully, none of the members of Truth Knife had considered themselves particularly photogenic, so the poster was just psychedelic art in the vein of the CD cover, an anthropomorphic tiger and fox, each in a suit of armor, crossing swords in some sort of duel, waves crashing down on them from either side of the tiny rocky island they stood on.

Kev had always loved the artwork they'd gotten for the Truth Knife stuff. It was all done by a local guy named Max Wraithbone. Kev liked the man's stuff so much that he'd actually kept the original artwork for the CD and had it framed. He was sure Elizabeth had brought it to the house, so it was hanging somewhere, and he was certain he'd find it soon enough. He was sure now that he was making music again, his and Max's path would cross once more.

Max was an eccentric local artist whose appearance tended to rattle people who didn't spend some time getting to know him. He looked a bit like Charles Manson, with a big bushy beard, long stringy hair and rail thin arms and legs that Kev suspected had done their time with heroin tracks in them before he'd gotten clean to survive the 1980s on. He had to be in his sixties or seventies, but the drugs and sex had kept him preserved, or maybe pickled was a better term. In addition to doing artwork for some local bands, Max tended to pay his bills by either doing artwork for surfboards or by tattooing his artwork onto people's skin. Every time Kev saw him, Max offered to give him some skin ink for free, and every time Kev had turned him down, but now he was actually considering it.

Kevin shook himself from his memories about his weirdo artist friend and backed out of the girl's room to continue his exploration of his own house.

Natalie's room was right next to Ashley's, but it couldn't have been more contrasting. While Ashley's room had been full of clutter, Natalie's room looked barely lived in. The closets were closed, the bed neatly made and nothing at all on her floor. In fact, the only reason he could tell Natalie was staying in the room was that there was a purse draped over the chair in front of the vanity, and there were hair care and skin care products lined up below the mirror. Kev wondered if she just hadn't gotten moved in yet, but he did find it surprising how bare the room was. He decided he'd check in with her over the next few days and see how everything was working out.

The room next to that was clearly the room that Elizabeth had moved into. If Natalie's room looked barely moved into, Elizabeth's room looked extremely lived in, like she'd been in it longer than he'd been in the house. Of course, Kev knew that Elizabeth had been keeping all of her things in the pool house when he'd first showed up to the house, so it hadn't been so far to move it all.

The room was filled in wall to wall with art hung on the walls, clothes on hangers, make up on the dresser, even a clothes hamper off to the side of it. She also had a desk in her room, with a laptop dock, and a briefcase resting atop it. Kevin was tempted to open the briefcase and see what sort of surprises Elizabeth had lined up for him, but decided it would be bad form, beyond the fact that he suspected the briefcase was locked.

All of the other bedrooms were empty, and Kevin wondered how long it would be before the entire house was filled up. On his exploration, he also found that there was a room that was filled with exercise equipment, a sort of private gym. Other unusual rooms included a liquor cellar and a pantry that was barely stocked, although he suspected that Natalie would fill that up soon enough.

Just as he thought he was nearing the end of exploring the house, he found one last door on the ground floor that he hadn't explored, and when he opened it, he immediately understood why it was nestled so deep in the house -- sound buffering.

It was a large room that was bisected by a thick glass wall, one half of it a soundproofed recording room, the other half partially consumed by a giant mixing board attached to a couple of computers, with his collection of guitars hanging on the wall, surrounding the framed original artwork for the Truth Knife CD cover, a pair of feathery angel wings cradling an orb that seemed to be the earth in some portions and an eyeball in others, each border of the piece being the image of a knife with the word "TRUTH" engraved on the blade. The title of the album, "Wayward Dreamers" had been lacquered on the bottom blade in red fingernail polish.

This was his studio.

Kevin had spent much of his young life dreaming about these kinds of spaces, and now he had one that was his, a studio of his very own. The recording area was large enough that if he wanted to, he could fit a whole five piece band in there, while he was working at the mixing desk with perhaps an engineer or two.

He'd given some thought to what he'd said to Elizabeth earlier, and decided that maybe he'd been too hasty to dismiss her suggestion. The idea of being a producer wasn't such an alien idea the more he thought about it, but he decided he would have to be very selective about the artists he would be willing to produce. He'd made his judgment too early because he had been thinking about it in terms of his old life, where he didn't ever have the option of saying no to anything that made him uncomfortable. If he decided to be a producer, Kev'd initially thought, he would have to take any artist that wanted to work with him, and that would mean being saddled with shitty people constantly infighting and not at all focused on the music. But now he could say no to anything or anyone, which meant he could be selective about it, and could work with artists that intrigued him and didn't seem like total dickwads.