Morgana's Gift Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd made it abundantly clear to him what she wanted, so he felt like the longer he avoided it, the more he was just getting in his own way, so his hands had been slowly brushing along the side of her head while she'd been talking, and when she finally started to get a little impatient, he sprung into action, his hands grabbing the back of her head, forcing her face down on his cock, pushing hard, much harder than he wanted, but somehow, he suspected, not quite as hard as she'd like.

The suddenness with which he'd stuffed his dick into her throat had made her gag reflex trigger a bit, and he could feel her body trying to push his cock out, her cheeks inflating at the shock of it, but he kept her pinned there, even as her fingernails curled on his hips, a sultry moan burbling on his shaft when he finally pulled it back and she drew in a deep, almost frantic, gasp of air, only for him to shove his cock back in.

He held her face down for another long moment, and he could tell her eyes were watering, even as her cheeks blustered a bit, trying to make it clear she needed to breath, but he kept her face on his cock longer than he felt comfortable with, eventually drawing her head back, letting her inhale sharply once more, desperate for another lungful of oxygen.

"That what you wanted, slut?" he said down to her, seeing the mascara on her cheeks had already started to streak downwards in black tears along her cheeks.

She nodded with great enthusiasm, her tongue trying to lick up a bit of the spit and drool that was lining her mouth, but it couldn't do anything to clean her face up any. "More, sir!" Before she could get another word out, he yanked her mouth back onto his cock, before pulling it back and then slamming it forward again, starting a rough and brutal rhythm as he fucked his cock into her throat, making sure she was getting it sloppy and wet.

Each time he thrust his dick into her face, she moaned and whimpered and whined, but never once did she give the tap out signal. If anything, he felt like she was digging her fingernails harder into his skin, as if she was trying to give him feedback how much she was enjoying the experience.

When the pace got more intense, he could feel his balls resting against her chin, as she moved to take one hand up to them. When her fingers started to close around his nutsack, he slapped her wrist, pulling her hand away. "Nobody told you that you could use your fucking hands," he growled at her, feeling her whimper on his cock in response.

After a few minutes, the assault of her tongue was too much for him to resist, so he thrust forward hard, lodging his dick entirely in her throat, as he fired the first jet of cum against the back of it, pulling back suddenly, so he spurted the second and thrust splurts across her face, as she moaned in excitement. He'd never done that kind of thing before, but it seemed like what she'd wanted.

"Thank you, Master," she said. "May she take a picture of her face now that it's been used?"

"You may," he said, panting to catch his breath, his stance a little unstable. "But be quick about it, cunt."

"Yes Master. Thank you Master." She hopped up to her feet, and he could see the inside of her thighs was extremely slick, her pussy having dripped out a bit onto her skin. She bent over to grab his cellphone, and as soon as the opportunity was presented to him, he slapped her ass as hard as he could, as a strangled moan burst from her lips, such a loud and feral sound he wondered if she'd orgasmed just from the sensation of it. "FUCK Master, you're too good to this worthless slut."

Once she had a moment, she brought the phone up and snapped a handful of pictures of her face, mascara running down her cheeks in streaks, cum dripping across her nose and hanging from her chin, a portrait of sexual depravity and eager wantonness.

"Put the phone back down, slut," he said, trying to put as much bass into his voice as he could. This whole persona was unfamiliar to him, but it wasn't a completely uncomfortable fit, even if he did still have a warning light in the back of his head, reminding him that no matter how much he pushed it, it would still likely not be too far for Elizabeth.

She tossed the phone across the bed, and looked back over her shoulder at him, as he grabbed her hips and yanked her to the edge of the bed. The bed height was perfect for a standing fuck, so he brought her hips to the proper placement, then pushed one of her legs open wide, forcing her to slide her knee up onto the very edge of the bed, exposing her pussy to him, that slit heavily slick now with anticipation. She looked over her shoulder at him, an almost deranged grin on her face. "Your cunt is waiting for you, Master," she said, wiggling her hips a little bit at him. "Break it in."

Elizabeth had been transparent about what she wanted, and Kevin felt like he needed to deliver, to give back to her for all that she'd already given him. He lined up the head of his cock against her pussy and shoved hilt deep into her, pressing her up against the edge of the bed hard enough to force a startled moan from her throat.

She placed her hands on the bed, using her arms to lift her torso up a bit, but Kevin took the palm of his hand and shoved hard down between her shoulder blades, forcing her back down onto the bed again, as she squealed in delight. Once she was down, he moved his hand up and pressed it atop her head, shoving her a bit deeper into the mattress. "Did I say get on your hands, whore?"

"No, Master! Sorry Master!" she said, her voice lathered in lust and ecstasy, somewhere lost in the delirium of it all. His hand kept her pinned in place as he drew his hips back a bit before grinding them forward again.

He decided he really needed his hands on her hips to get the kind of force she seemed to want from him, so he slid his hand off her head and moved them down along her back, giving her ass another hard slap before he grabbed onto her hips and began to rail her as hard as he could, with enough force that the bedrframe was cracking against the wall each time he drilled his cock inside of her cunt.

Once he'd gotten the pace and rough rhythm down, he reached forward and grabbed a fistful of her hair, yanking back on it, pulling her up onto her hands only to see them hanging limp before he realized she was simply following his previous instruction. "Hands out, slut!" he shouted, his other hand slapping her ass once more, feeling the flesh heat red beneath his touch before he grabbed onto her hip again once she'd placed her hands down.

From this angle, he could rail into her fast and hard, his balls slapping against her clit like a paddleball, a constant swatting assault on that bundle of nerves as his cock slammed into her over and over again, stretching her out, feeling his hips grinding against her ass each time he collided with her body, her moans definitely loud enough that the entire house could hear them.

"Destroy me, Master!" she howled beneath him. "I'm your whore I'm your whore I'm your little fucking whore break your fucking whore break her little worthless fuckhole until you've carved your fucking name into it and made it fucking worth something by making my cunt your cunt by showing me how to get fucked by a real fucking man!"

His hand in her hair slid down and grabbed her by the throat, curving his fingers on one side of it, his thumb on the other, starting to squeeze until he could hear her gasping a little, her body shivering in delight, wheezing in draws of air, that intake controlled by the grip of his hand.

"I'm gonna cum in that hole of yours, and when I cum, your body's gonna do one thing right and it's gonna cum with me. You're gonna feel it whether you want it or not, and that orgasm's gonna fucking hurt, and it should but you aren't gonna stop it, because that's what you fucking wanted," he hissed at her, feeling his own release creeping up on him, despite the discomfort.

Finally, his hand on her hip shoved her back onto his cock as he thrust forward, making her slam back then fall forward, getting pinned beneath his dick and the mattress, as his balls drew up and started gorging the inside of her pussy full of his cum. As he'd told her to, the minute he started to gush, her whole body lit up like a pinball machine, goosebumps covering her skin as she started thrashing beneath him in a violent shiver, the orgasm so intense that he could feel her locking down like she was trying to crush his dick inside of her before starting to yank and pull, desperate to milk as much of his spunk inside of her as she could, howling out a strangled yelp of pleasure that warbled and croaked.

A few seconds later, his body slumped forward atop of hers on the bed, the two of them lying there, almost lifeless, in the aftershocks of her orgasm. Moments later, she started to giggle, not girlishly, but almost a deranged psychopathic titter of laughter before it devolved into a moan, as his hips pulled back, his limp cock sliding from her.

He slid off atop her, and flipped her over so he could take his hand and wipe sweat, cum and streaky mascara from her face as he leaned in to press a tender kiss to her lips, soft and gentle, as he slid an arm underneath her neck, moving to cuddle her in close to him. "I hope that's what you were looking for," he said to her. "You've been so good to me, I wanted to be as good for you as I could."

"That was fucking magnificent," she said, smiling warmly at him. "I'm sore and achey, but nothing's torn, nothing's bleeding, nothing's ripped, and the bruising, which feels fantastic by the by, will heal soon enough."

He stroked his hand across her face, as he reached down the blanket and pulled it up and over them, making sure her body was nestled in firmly against his, as he continued to give her soft and tender kisses. "And you're sure I didn't go too far? I was a little concerned the choking might have been a bit much."

She giggled, licking her lips. "I didn't expect that from you at all, but it was wondrous, and I thought I was going to black out," she said, nestling her body in against his, keeping his arms and the blankets wrapped around you. "You didn't spit on me, though," she teased. "I would've liked that."

"I can do it now if you like," he said, pretending to summon a bit of spit into his mouth, as she giggled once more, shaking her head frantically.

"Too late!" she cackled. "Too late entirely! The moment's passed!"

"Well," he said, pretending his mouth was much more full of spit than it really was, "wha do I do wit' all dis?"

She smirked and leaned in to kiss him hard, swapping as much spit between the two of them as they were both capable of. The kiss started soft, picked up pace a little bit, then slowed down once more, as they settled in beneath the bed.

"So I don't want it like that often," she said to him as her breathing started to slow. "But when I do, I'll tell you, and you can even go harder than that, if you think you're up to it."

"Next time, maybe I'll try using handcuffs," he said, which evoked a shiver of anticipation from her body.

"Tease."

The two of them talked for a little bit longer, but both were tired, too tired to get up and shower, despite how much they badly needed it, and started drifting off to sleep. The last thing Kev thought before he drifted off to sleep was that he needed to ask Elizabeth in the morning if she knew anything about Merlin.

Wizards and witches seemed to have all sorts of plans for him.

That didn't help him sleep any.

12