Morgana's Gift Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin's nostrils flared, doing his best to remain in control of the moment, even while Victoria's lips worked of his dick with an accomplished skill that was taking every scrap of willpower he had. Despite the fact that he was now regularly sexually active, Victoria was going at him like her very life depended on it, raking her fingernails along the underside of his ballsack.

"Just breathe, Kev," Miriam said to him. "In and out. Don't let this pissant magician control this moment. You have control, not always, not often, but for now, in this singular point in time, you are in control of everything. Do not surrender. Do not give in."

Regardless of how much he was fighting, he suspected that he might lose, especially as Victoria started to bob her head up and down quickly, forcing the tip of his shaft into her throat, doing everything she could to possibly coax his release from him.

He closed his eyes, doing some of the breathwork that Natalie had been teaching him, also trying to tap into the meditation practices Elizabeth had been making him do three days a week. With Miriam's hand on top of his, he just needed to imagine Ashley teasing him to incorporate all the girls in his family into his resistance, and that made things much easier, because no man is an island, and he had a whole family standing behind him.

Once he pieced together how all the parts were making him stronger, he found the rest of the time just flashed by and the egg timer dinged before knew it.

As soon as it did, the mouth lifted off his cock, not even putting it away, moving to crawl out beneath the table, standing up, her head refusing to lift up, looking down at her folded together hands, tears starting to trickle down her cheeks until Merlin spoke again.

Kevin assumed Merlin was explaining to her that he'd bartered for her to also win, but for all he knew of Czech, he could've been reciting nursery rhymes to her. Still, after the mage finished speaking, she looked up at him, then over at Kevin, her lip quivering. She leaned across Miriam to wrap her arms around Kevin's neck, giving him a firm hug before pulling back, looking back down again.

She said one more thing to Merlin, and he replied as quickly, and then the girl made her way to the door and out of the bar.

"What was she playing for?" Kevin asked the mage.

"She wanted to be reunited with her sister, Ursula, who still lives behind the Iron Curtain, married to a rather wretched man. In sharing in your victory, I will have to go and remove Ursula from his presence and bring her here to the states," Merlin said. "Why would you even do such a thing, to stake a woman you didn't even know to profit from your success?"

"A rising tide lifts all boats," Kevin replied immediately.

"You know, of course, that's horseshit."

"It's an ideal," Kevin said with a grin. "And if I'm not trying to live up to it occasionally, what am I even doing with my life?"

"Well played indeed, sir. Then let me provide you with your clue. To escape the trap that is Midas Day, you must do something specific on that day, a thing you have never before done in your lifetime, something you would certainly remember were you to have done it."

"That's a rather open-ended clue," Miriam said.

"It's better than nothing, though, wouldn't you agree?"

"It's almost nothing," Kevin sighed.

"Fine. Then I will add that it's in keeping with your other gifts from Morgana. And if a season's time you are no closer to an answer, then you can come and play again for another clue."

"A season's time means three more Midas Days," Kevin pointed out.

"Allow me to at least have some fun, Kevin," the mage said. "Now I think I should take my leave of you, so perhaps you should finish what the other girl started, my dear."

Miriam suddenly leaned forward and pushed her head down onto his cock, but as good as Victoria had been, Miriam knew him intimately, and within moments, Kevin felt his own head leaning back as he began to cum into Miriam's mouth.

When she lifted her head up, and Kevin tilted his head back down, they both found that Merlin had disappeared into the wind.

12