Morgana's Gift Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt himself slip softly out of Lily's ass abruptly not long after his orgasm, even as Lily finished licking his cum completely out of Ellie's snatch. Kevin tugged his boxers and pants back up, Miriam standing next to him for balance. He was about to leave the actress and her assistant to each other, but as he was preparing to go, the two women suddenly seemed to realize they weren't quite finished with him.

Lily stood up first, taking the top of her wrist to wipe across her mouth, making sure she didn't have any of his or Ellie's cream on them, then moved over grabbed Kevin's hair, pulling him into a searing hot kiss, pressing her generous tits right up against his chest, turning a little bit with him, making sure that Miriam's camera got the perfect angle of the two of them connected in a heated lip lock for what felt like days.

After pulled back from the kiss, Lily licked her lips with an almost coy smile. "Ellie? Headshot, please."

Whatever power Ellie had wielded moments again, that spell was broken, and the mousy girl stood up quickly, moving over to grab her back, pulling out a leather folder, tugging a headshot from within, holding it and a silver sharpie out to the movie star.

"You know, I don't think I ever caught your name," Lily said to him with a shy smile.

"It's, ah, Kevin. Kevin Bishop. I'm a composer."

"Of course you are, dear." Lily took the headshot from Ellie along with the sharpie, then spun Kevin around, so she could use his back as a surface to write on. After scrawling on the glossy headshot for a second, she spun him around again and kissed him a second time, this one less intense and more playful. "I hope I won't see that footage anywhere, but if I do, well, I did agree you could do whatever you wanted to with it," Lily said, biting her bottom lip again. "Thank you for a lovely afternoon. Don't forget to turn your badges in on the way out."

She handed him the headshot and then she and Ellie simply walked away from them, even in their state of half undress and full dishevelment.

"What'd she write?" Miriam said.

"All that just happened, and that's your question?" Kevin asked with a laugh.

"It's a fair one."

"It says, 'To Kevin, You fuck better than anyone I've ever met. I'll give you my Oscar for another go. Your anal whore, Lily Bassini,'" he said, turning the picture to show her.

"Well, you're definitely framing that."