Morgan's Gang Bang Ch. 04

Story Info
Morgan meets the board of directors.
4.2k words
4.28
21.9k
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoover789
hoover789
306 Followers

I cried myself to sleep, wondering why Sam was so cruel. I was a knockout beauty with a perfect face and body that would make any guy happy. Especially at his age, he should treat me like a princess. Instead, he used me like a whore, and the worst part was that I liked it.

I called and wanted him to tell me what I had to do at his arranged party. He said he had some errands to run but would stop over later.

He breezed in about two hours later. Saying what fun this would be. He told me it was for a private men's club. They do charity work during the year and would get together once a year to blow off steam.

I knew what that meant. I arched my eyebrow.

"How many were there going to be?"

"About four, it's just the board of directors; they're all over sixty. And you should know old guys are easy to please."

Yeah, right, easy to please my ass. I've had some experience with older guys; they take forever to cum.

I wouldn't say a word to Sam, but my pussy was getting wet just thinking about being abused by older men.

"Now we've got to decide what you'll wear. Any ideas?"

"You know, Sam, I haven't said yes yet.

"you'll say yes to anything I say, you know you love it, and I know it. I'll bet your wet just thinking about it."

"Now, Let's go check out your underwear, and by the way, don't ever meet me at the door in sweats again. Now take them off, and put some heels on."

I stepped out of my sweatpants and pulled my sweatshirt off. I slipped into black spike heels, standing before him in my black bikini briefs; he slapped my boobs, getting them to bob up and down. It felt good having him hit my exposed tits, but I still cried for him to stop. He pinched my nipples hard, pulling my boobs up and then watching them bounce when he let go.

"Please stop. It hurts;" I tried pulling away, but he grabbed me by the waist and slapped my ass. I struggled to escape. But he was stronger than me and rained blows to my stinging ass. Then threw me to the floor.

"Had enough?" he taunted.

I lay there sniffling,

"Remember, you can't win. I own you. Now get up." he growled. I got up quickly, not wanting to get smacked again. Tears streaming down my cheeks, I gave up, my dignity long gone.

He pushed me into my bedroom; I stumbled on my heels, afraid of falling.

I felt so embarrassed getting my lingerie out to show him. I always considered myself feminine; I love lacy bras, panties, stockings, and corsets. I know what men like.

That kind of underwear makes me feel like a woman. And all women crave male attention. They just won't admit it.

After an hour of modeling, he decided on my black corset, sheer black stockings, and a choker with a ring.

"What dress should I wear?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"I ordered it online. It should be here tomorrow."

I said in a low voice. "Can I change now?"

"After you get over here and thank me for your new job." he smiled.

"Now get over here and unzip me." I walked over and dropped to my knees, licking my lips. Sam had a near-perfect cock, about six inches long and fat. My plump lips and wide mouth handled it with ease. I ran my lips up and down his dick; it was positively pulsating. He pulled his dick out and smacked my face; it felt like a piece of iron.

I reached down and fingered myself, getting ready for a good fucking. I love sucking cock. My favorite is a semi-hard one I can feel growing in my mouth, dripping with sweet pre cum. Guys like a lot of dirty talk and gagging. I was a pro at both. I was moaning and stroking his cock as he held my head.

"Look at me, Morgan."

I tilted my head back, running my tongue up and down his dick. " Keep your eyes open." He opened his mouth and spit on my face as we made eye contact. I felt so degraded that I wanted to crawl into a hole and die. But at the same time, I wanted more. My pussy was on fire.

He was starting to speed up; I pulled his dick out and tried to get my panties off. I was frantic. I wanted him to fuck me.

"Please don't cum on me, I want to feel you inside me."

He grabbed his dick and began pumping it inches away from my face.

"Since when don't you like a good facial." He was enjoying my struggle, trying to avoid him cumming on me. He tensed up and then splattered my delicate face with his sticky cum. I slumped down; men always get what they want.

Wiping his dick in my hair, he said. "You're a mess, and let me know if the dress fits. I've got to go." Off he went humming to himself.

Leaving me sprawled on the floor, spit and cum covering my face.

As I got up to go into the bathroom. I noticed a tiny red light shining from one of the windows next door. I didn't worry; they were in Europe, and their son was in college. Still, it bothered me. I walked over to the window, still in my corset and stockings, not thinking about turning out the lights. Suddenly, the red light went out, and I could hear a door slam. Somebody was in that house. I quickly pulled the blinds down and ran to get cleaned up.

I scrubbed the mess off of my face and put on my robe. I carefully went on the porch and looked over. "Son of a bitch." There was a car in the driveway and a light in the kitchen. My head was reeling; what had they seen?

When I got up the following day, the car was gone. I decided to see who was there when the car was back.

I spent part of the day exercising and feeling sorry for myself. Around two o'clock, I heard a car door closing. I hurried to the window just in time to see two young men, easily in their forties, carrying a case of beer. I didn't recognize either one. There was no way I was going over there to ask two drunk guys what they were doing there. I could hear loud music, so the party was just getting started.

After an hour, I checked next door, and there was still only one car, which struck me as odd. I went to my bedroom to watch tv. I was not concerned; that red light could have been anything.

The dress arrived at three o'clock. It was as I expected, short, black, with a plunging neckline. I tried it on, but I could hardly breathe, and without a bra on, my tits swayed side to side. This was going to be tough.

Around four, I had a light dinner and curled up on the couch.

I must have nodded off for a while. I woke to my doorbell.

I looked out of the peep sight. It was the same two guys I had seen earlier.

"What do you want?"

"Could you open the door for a minute?"

"For what reason?" My voice quavering.

They were giggling like two schoolgirls.

"We want to see if you're the same girl in the video we shot last night."

I was pissed.

"Why don't you come over and party with us. You don't have to dress up; just wear what you had on last night."

"Not a chance; now fuck off, or I will call the police."

"Ok, for now, Morgan. We'll catch up with you later. When you least expect it."

They left quickly. Laughing all the way, they were drunk. I wasn't going to worry about them. But how did they know my name?

Sunday went quickly. The party was set for Friday night, and I was a combination of wanting to be abused by older men and a fear of getting hurt. In parties like this, the guys think they can and will do anything to a helpless woman.

Thank God I had work to keep my mind occupied.

I made an appointment for Thursday for a bikini wax; I must be nuts wanting to look good while I'm being raped. Guys like bare pussies.

The guys next door must have left. I didn't see the car or them all week. That's all I would have needed. And that's my problem; a few drinks and some hard dicks, and I'm a goner. The rougher, the better.

I woke up Friday and convinced myself I would enjoy the party.

Sam called and said he would pick me up at seven and drive me there.

The black corset I chose was very lacy with small blue bows. Sheer black stockings with my shiny black heels completed my outfit. My corset barely controlled my boobs which were almost exposed. The dress left little to the imagination. Stopping at mid-thigh, barely covering my stocking tops. I was slipping on my black opera-length gloves. When I heard Sam at the door.

Sam gave me a big smile,

"This is going to be fun."

He said. All I thought was fun for whom?

It was a half-hour drive into the country. I never would have found it on my own. The driveway off the main road was long and winding. Finally, the house came into view. It was huge, like something out of a movie.

Walking to the front door and looking at the size of the house intimidated me. A butler met us at the door and took Sam's coat. And bowed to me, saying.

"This way, please."

He was so polite, treating me like royalty. Little did I know he had a dark side that I would see later.

I followed him down a long hallway. My heels clicked on the hardwood floor. He made a show of guiding me into a large den. It was beautiful, all dark wood with the smell of leather and cigars.

Two men were shooting pool, and four more were at a small bar on the far side of the room.

"What happened to only four men? I think I want to leave." I whispered to Sam.

"You try anything like that, and I'll rip that dress off right now. And tell them to do anything they want. Now smile; I'll be back later."

I managed to smile and walked slowly to the bar. One of the men walked over to Sam and patted him on the back, saying.

"She's stunning. I can't wait to see more of her."

The man in charge was Jeremy. He offered me a drink which I took gratefully, needing to get a buzz on. It was a Manhattan, good but strong. It always strikes me as funny that I needed to get high, and guys wanted me drunk. Like most women, I suck and fuck better after a few drinks.

The guys all introduced themselves. There was no way I'd remember their names. I sat on a beautiful leather chair; it was softer than a bed.

All of the men were easily forty-five years older than me. I hoped it would be easy. My dress had ridden up, showing the first of the two darker bands of my stocking tops, and I still had my knees pressed together. I wouldn't dare cross my legs, at least not yet.

I have realized that men, in general, and older men, are mesmerized by stockings. And I always used them to my advantage.

We were running out of small talk. My pussy was starting to tingle. It needed to be scratched. I guess I had to start things; I got up and, in the process, hiking my dress a little higher. I purposely stumbled, falling into Jeremy, blaming my four-inch heels. He caught me in his arms, "accidentally" cupping both of my boobs. I acted shocked and surprised but loved every minute of it. I wished he hadn't let me go. I was feeling tipsy and wanted to fuck. I walked carefully to the pool table, wobbling in my heels.

As I leaned over the pool table, all eyes were on my tits, overflowing my dress. They were almost completely exposed, with just a glimpse of my pink nipples. Every time I missed, I stamped my foot, setting up for my tits to jiggle. Then I was aware of somebody pressing against me from behind.

"Here, you're holding the stick wrong."

I gave him a coy smile, holding the cue stick and blowing on the tip with pursed lips.

"I've never had a complaint about how I hold a stick."

With that, he guided my hand to his cock, shocking him when I didn't let go and started rubbing his growing dick.

"Let's not get carried away, I want to shoot pool."

I said, winking at him, letting go of his cock.

"Let me take this shot, and then we'll talk."

As I leaned over to line up the shot, I was aware of somebody lifting the hem of my dress up, exposing my ass. I acted like I didn't realize my stocking tops and garter straps were in plain view, not to mention my rear end. When I stood up, he poked my ass with the stick.

I turned around, glaring at him and shaking my finger at him.

"That's enough of that. Who do you think you are? You can't treat me like that; If you keep it up, I'm leaving!"

They started laughing.

"Sam said you liked to play games pretending you don't want to get fucked. Now you'll play our game." They surrounded me, groping me and squeezing my soft tits. Two of them held me bent over at the waist. The rear of my dress was flipped up, exposing my bikini panties pulled up the crack of my ass.

"Make sure we get this recorded. She won't want to do this again."

Jeremy said; the others laughed.

"She'll be sore for a week."

With that, I felt the end of the cue stick probe my wet pussy. I panicked.

"STOP IT, you're fucking nuts. Let me blow all of you; just get that thing away from me."

"Just relax, Morgan; somebody pull her panties off."

I started struggling but to no avail. He ripped off my panties, and they spread my legs apart and guided the stick close to my pussy. I was petrified. They could kill me. He very slowly eased a couple of inches into me. My cunt gripped it tightly. If it didn't go any deeper, I could handle it.

They took turns moving it in and out of my slick cunt; I was fake moaning, so they thought I liked it.

Finally, they got tired of their game and pulled it out; it was glistening with my wetness. Jeremy pulled my hair, moving my head around and making me lick it clean.

They all gathered around the bar. Enjoying my having to give head to a cue stick. While sitting on the floor, my dress was still pulled up, and my legs were exposed. I felt like what I'd become, a whore.

"We've taken a vote and decided to give you a chance to make it out of here."

"What the hell do you mean?" I was shaking with fear.

"Oh, don't get scared. We just mean with your clothes on. Now take off your dress, and maybe you'll get it back if your good."

I carefully got up and unzipped my dress, slipping it over my shoulders and stepping out of it. I stood before them in just my heels, nylons, and corset, my tits all but exposed. They all were smiling and even a couple of low whistles.

"She's a real beauty; messing her up is a shame. Let's see how limber she is."

I was afraid of what would happen next.

"Get down on all fours, Morgan."

I meekly complained.

"Please don't do this to me."

Why did they have to humiliate me? I just wanted to screw.

"Now roll this billiard ball around the room using your nose. Now get moving."

My will was utterly broken. They stood around me, my ass in the air while I pushed the ball around, my shiny nylons pulled tight. I was halfway around when somebody whacked me across my butt with a yardstick. I squealed and jumped up, pleading with him to stop but hoping he would keep it up, and he did. Warmth and delicious pain spread over my ass. I reached down and inserted a finger in my slit. I started fingering myself, but Jeremy grabbed my hair, jerking my head.

"You don't get to cum yet. Now get back to the ball.

I squeezed my legs together, and I thought I would explode. As I passed guys, they would reach down and grope my boobs which were swinging freely.

"I need a drink," I gasped.

They filled a glass with whiskey and set it across the room on the floor.

"Now all you have to do is roll the ball over to the drink, and it's yours. Oh, and one more thing, you have to use your tits to move it.

How could they do this to me? I crawled over to the ball, hovering over it, pushing my ass higher. I gamely swung my sore boobs over the ball, finally making contact. They all started cheering and clapping as the ball moved a couple of feet.

I was doing pretty well despite feeling like a fool. As I got ready for my last try, Jeremy put his foot on my butt and pushed me forward, my arms gave out, and I fell forward. Moving the ball with my face.

"You're cheating; you deserve to be punished."

"I don't want to do this, I pleaded," as someone slipped a blindfold on me. Little did I know they picked up the glass. I spent ten minutes vainly trying to find the glass. I was getting frustrated and crying; someone took pity and pulled off the blindfold to give me the glass.

I gulped the drink, hoping it would dull what would happen next.

I didn't know anyone's name except Jeremy, which worried me. I stood before them, trying to get my boobs back in their cups. The youngest-looking one came up behind me, reaching around and cupping my tits. He laughed a cruel laugh.

"Leave these babies out where I can get to them."

"YEOOW, TAKE IT EASY! THAT HURTS."

I cried out as he pinched my nipples, pulling them up and slapping my boobs as they bounced. I adored the pain, but I needed to get fucked.

"Down on your knees, time to see if you're a good cocksucker."

I fell to my knees, facing six angry-looking dicks. Thanks to Viagra, they were ready. I went from one dripping cock to the next; I was in heaven. Even though I like rough stuff, some guys get carried away. My ex-husband had shown me that.

I was sucking one cock while the others were crowding around me, sticking their dicks in my ears and face smearing me with pre cum.

Then somebody got the great idea to stick something up my butt. I don't mind a cock in my ass if the mood is right, but these guys are drunk and are treating me like a sex machine.

Jeremy forced me down to all fours and, using his foot on my upper back, forced me further, pushing my ass in the air. I felt the sensation of cool gel being dribbled on my puckered asshole. Then something round started to force its way in. I found later that it was a butt plug, so this was planned, not spur of the moment.

I gasped at the intrusion. But I could feel my ass relaxing. My head was pulled up by my hair, and a dick rammed into my mouth. I started to slobber over it, smearing cum and spit over my face. I needed to be fucked soon. I soon got my wish. They stood me up and bent me over, pushing the plug deeper into my ass. I cried out.

"I don't want to do this anymore. Let me go, you bastards!"

I was half serious, half playing; what excited me the most was that they didn't care what I said.

"Get her on the couch, grabbing my arms; they pulled and pushed me to the couch, throwing me down on my back. Spreading my nylon-covered legs, Jeremy looked me over.

"You're going to get fucked, Morgan."

He mounted and entered me in one motion knocking the wind out of me.

"Take it easy you're hurting me."

"That's a joke, all the cocks you've had. You need this."

In a way, he was right. I started meeting his thrusts, grunting and moaning. I pursed my lips as a dick started slapping my face. Finally, I relented, opening my mouth to accept a sweaty cock. The least these guys could do is wash.

Jeremy pounded me without mercy. As I squealed with many orgasms. Grunting with pleasure as he came deep inside me. I don't know how many followed him; I lost count at four. In my drunken stupor, I was only dimly aware of them rolling me over and fucking my stretched asshole. I started waking up, realizing three of them were jerking off inches from my face. Their cum hit my forehead and cheeks, running down my tits.

I attempted to wipe cum from my eyes as I heard Sam's voice laughing with Jeremy at my predicament. Then I heard a different voice.

"Come with me, Morgan; I'll take you to a bathroom to clean up."

It was the man who had met us at the door. He led me down the hallway. Between the drinks and my heels, I had trouble keeping up. To my surprise, he opened a door and stepped inside, closing the door behind us.

"Thank you. I won't be long."

I said. Hoping he would take the hint. He looked at me coldly and told me to take off my nylons and corset and kneel in the shower. I considered screaming, but the other guys scared me more. I climbed in the shower and knelt down on the cold tile floor.

He had taken his dick out, and I thought a quick blow job wasn't too bad. Without a word, he held my head and began to face fuck me with dried cum still on me. He lasted a couple of minutes before spraying my face with hot cum. After he had milked the last drops of cum on me. He ordered me to stay on my knees. I could dimly see him through the cum on my eyes. When hot liquid hit my face,

hoover789
hoover789
306 Followers
12