Morina & the Switching Spell Ch. 03

Story Info
Lee gets a package from home.
9.8k words
4.84
2k
3

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morina and the Switching Spell Ch. 03

Chapter 3: Lee gets a package from home.

5 May 1944, Friday.

Her light green eyes smiled as they looked up at me between the copper-colored curls that hung over her forehead. She looked both cute and seductive with my cock in her mouth. She gently stroked me while her tongue swirled around the tip.

My cock twitched in her mouth, and she moaned contentedly as her image faded into nothingness...

I opened my eyes. It was pitch dark. It took me a few seconds to get my bearings.

The last thing I remembered was falling asleep, spooning against Mandy's soft body, my hand on her small breast and my cock lodged between the cheeks of her cute butt. I reached out to squeeze her breast and pull her against me but found only air.

It took me another few seconds to realize that my dream of Mandy sucking my cock wasn't just a dream. I was fully erect, and the head of my cock was bathed in a warm mouth with a soft tongue gently caressing the tip. I reached down and felt a curly haired head at my crotch.

"Mandy?" I called.

A soft hand pumped my cock as the tip suddenly felt cool in the early morning air.

"Shh! I don't want to wake Aggie," she whispered, and put me back in her mouth.

Oh, God, that felt good!

I've had a fair number of experiences with girls who pleasured me with their mouths. Some girls treated blow jobs as a "thank you gift" for pleasing foreplay, especially if it led to an orgasm. Others treated it as an obligation as if it was a necessary price to pay for a request or some type of favor, usually in exchange for securing a relationship or a particular sexual need they had. Still others used it to get me erect as a fast track to intercourse. Then there were the few like Penny Night, who simply enjoyed the taste of cum.

But Mandy was in a class by herself. She enjoyed the sensation of a warm cock sliding past her lips and tongue just as much as I enjoyed the feeling of being inside her mouth. She also liked the taste of cum, but that was an added bonus. It was symbiotic.

I closed my eyes and gently placed my hands on her head taking pleasure in the feeling of her sweet lips wrapped around my veiny pole while her tongue massaged the underside.

After several minutes, I noticed a tingling in my sack. I twitched and felt her smile with my cock in her mouth.

"Come here," I whispered, and I pulled up on her head.

Instead, she sucked harder, pressing her tongue firmly against my frenulum.

I pulled on her hair.

"Come up here. I want to cum inside you," I whispered urgently.

She took me out of her mouth and crawled up my body, sliding her soft skin against my cock the entire way. She dragged her chest and hard nipples across my abdomen and chest as she made her way up my body. The bed creaked quietly as she moved.

The tip of my cock was barely pressing against her mons when she reached my face and stuck her tongue between my lips. I sucked on her tongue and squeezed the cheeks of her ass as my cock twitched against the triangular patch of hair on her mons.

When she withdrew her tongue, she pressed her lips against mine and kissed me.

"I'm so wet and horny right now. I want to feel you inside me," she whispered still pressed against my lips.

I smiled and flipped her on her side, facing the wall. The bed creaked loudly from the sudden movement.

I turned my body towards her, my big spoon to her small spoon, and reached down the front of her body past her triangular patch of hair until I felt her hooded button and the wet cleft below it. She rotated her upper leg, giving me better access to her sex and my finger probed inside her moist opening.

"Ohhh," she sighed as she ground her clit against the base of my finger.

"Shh!" I whispered, chuckling slightly.

I pulled her hips tighter against me as I pushed my pelvis forward, wedging my cock between the cheeks of her ass. The bed creaked again.

I removed my finger from her slit and slid my hand with its wet digit slowly up her body, past the taut flesh of her smooth abdominal muscles until I reached her soft mound with its firmly erect nipple. The aroma of her arousal crept into our nostrils as I lightly circled her rock-hard nip, coating it with the remaining traces of her slippery lubricant that lingered on my finger.

She grabbed the base of my shaft and repositioned against her wet, warm opening. She pulled and the tip slipped just barely inside her slippery folds.

I placed my thumb and forefinger over her nipple and squeezed lightly.

"Mmm," she moaned quietly, trying not to make a sound. She pulled on my cock again, more urgently this time.

The bed creaked as I scooched my body forward, and the tip of my cock penetrated her warm sex.

"Mmm!" she moaned quietly again as she arched her back, adjusting our angle and enveloping me further inside her moist sheath.

I was a little less than halfway in and I shoved my hips forward. Again, causing the bed to creak. Her muscles clenched firmly, but she was so wet that I was still able to slide my full length inside her, pressing my pelvis firmly against her soft and muscular ass.

"Ohh fuck," she whispered in a contented sigh.

I waited a few seconds until she unclenched. When I felt her hips move, I started to move with her, but our timing was off.

I removed my hand from her tit and reached down, until I touched the mound of hair below her lower abdomen. She placed her hand over mine, encouraging me to probe downward until I felt her hooded nub and the base of my prick lodged against it. She clenched down on my cock.

"Ah!" she whispered, inhaling.

I gently rocked my hips forward, perhaps moving just an inch while gently rubbing her sensitive nub with my finger.

"Mmm!" she vocalized; a bit louder than before, suddenly squeezing my cock tightly.

I leaned my upper body forward and my cock slipped out a couple of inches.

"Shhh!" I smiled, whispering softly in her ear.

She must have heard the smile in my voice because she giggled softly.

The bed creaked as I adjusted myself to get a better angle in this position, thrusting my cock deeper into her moist canal as I resumed fingering her sensitive nub.

I slowly rocked my hips back and forth while gently rubbing her clit, first in circles, then in an up and down motion and altering directions after that. The bed creaked rhythmically from the slight motion of moving in and out of her warm, wet sex, her pussy muscles pulsing around my cock.

Mandy pushed back again, this time picking up the pace in an attempt to drive me harder and deeper into her canal. By holding her pelvis in place with the palm of my hand, I was able to increase the force of my thrusts and press her clit against the base of my cock at the same time. The creaking of the bed got louder.

"Ohhh!" she moaned. It wasn't very loud, but it might have been loud enough.

I moved my hand up to cover Mandy's mouth, leaving her plenty of room to breathe through her nose.

I heard rustling on the other side of the room where Agatha was sleeping. We stopped moving and listened. Amanda squeezed my cock firmly and I twitched inside her in response while we waited. The room got quiet, not a sound was heard.

After a few more minutes of silence from the other side of the room, I started thrusting again, slowly at first, but quickly picking up the pace. I moved my hand down to rub her clit, but Mandy grabbed it and stuck two of my fingers in her mouth and sucked on them to keep from moaning.

I thrust harder, and the bed creaked louder. By now, I was so horny and close to coming that the possibility of getting caught increased my arousal. It seemed to be having the same effect on Mandy because I became aware of additional pressure on my cock. It felt like she was frigging herself while I was thrusting.

"Mmmm!" she moaned through her nose as she swallowed too late to catch a bit of drool that leaked around my fingers.

She was on the edge. We both were. I felt her stomach tightening as the pressure on my cock increased gradually. I was panting for air, and she was breathing heavily through her nose. I removed my fingers from her mouth and drew them down towards her breasts. The tip of my cock throbbed, and my balls were about to contract.

My fingers touched a soft, feminine hand cupping her breast and pinching her nipple, and it took me a second or two to realize it wasn't Mandy's! At that moment, Mandy clenched down hard. My cock tingled and my sack contracted.

NYAAAA!/OOHHHH!

I erupted inside Mandy as we both came hard. Cum seemed to explode out of me once...twice...three times...four. Mandy exploded as well, clamping her legs together and clenching my cock in a vise-like grip as I pressed my pelvis against her butt cheeks.

My orgasm suddenly ended just as quickly as it started.

We were still panting and gasping for breath when Mandy rolled onto her back, slipping my cock out of her.

"Aggie!" she gasped in surprise.

"You didn't think I was going to lay in the dark by myself listening to you two going at it over here, did you?" Agatha asked, giggling a little.

I rolled over to face the darker gray area standing next to the side of the bed. Mandy turned over at the same time, and I felt her firm nipples against my shoulder blades. We were now spooning in reverse, facing Agatha's dark silhouette.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have--" I began as Mandy pressed herself against my back.

"Save it, Lee. I enjoyed last night, and Mandy was right, I needed that. But I'm still trying to get over my relationship with Nigel, and I'm certainly not ready to begin one with you. Besides, after living with Mandy for three years, I knew what she was up to when she pulled you into bed with her," Agatha said. I could hear the smile in her voice.

"I'm sorry to wake you, Aggie. But I couldn't help myself after spending the night with Lee's cock pressed between the cheeks of my ass," Mandy said, reaching around for my cock again. Finding my semi-erection, she started pumping me. She leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on the back of my shoulder.

"Ohh!" I moaned. I was still sensitive from cumming less than 3 minutes before.

Just then, an alarm went off. I turned and kissed Mandy lightly on the lips, then I sat up on the side of the bed. Mandy followed me to the edge of the bed, still stroking me.

"It's 4 AM and time to get up," Agatha said, her voice coming from the other side of the room. She turned the alarm off.

Mandy stopped stroking me and put her arms around my waist. I felt her breath near my ear and firm nipples against my back, so I turned my head and reached around, giving her another kiss on the lips.

"Thank you," I said softly before standing up to look/feel for my boxers.

Within seconds, the room was flooded with light. It was only a single lamp with a 40-watt bulb, but the sudden brightness caused me to shade my eyes few several seconds for my pupils to adjust.

There was Agatha, in the buff, moving towards the chest of drawers near her bed to get dressed after turning on the light. Mandy, also naked, had just gotten out of bed and took a step towards me on her tiptoes and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

"That's for being good to Aggie, and this... is for being good to me," she said, kissing me a second time while squeezing my ass.

After the kiss, she looked down at my semi-erect cock and smiled.

"I need to shower and eat something before we head back to Ashford. Do you want to go after me?" Agatha asked. She, too, was looking at my cock when she spoke.

"Another cold shower is probably a good idea," I replied as my cock stirred in response to their gazes.

"I thought so," Agatha said with a knowing smile, before donning a bathrobe and heading down the hall.

"I'll fix breakfast while she's in the shower. I hope you don't mind an egg scramble," Mandy said.

"I'm sure I'm going to love it. It will be a welcome change after eating Army food," I said, smiling.

Mandy put on her bathrobe and was busy in the kitchen while I cleaned my clothes and removed the smell of sex using my wand. By the time I was dressed, she had eggs cooking on the hot plate.

"It smells great! Thank you for doing this," I remarked.

"You're welcome... Um... Lee... may I ask you a personal question?" she asked.

"What's on your mind?" I asked.

"Are you seeing anyone? Back home, I mean. Is there someone waiting for you?" she asked.

"Not really. There's my coming-of-age witch, of course, but no serious relationship, if that's what you're asking. Why? Are you concerned about last night and this morning?" I asked.

She hesitated.

"No... not really... It's just that... well, I hope you don't think this is too cheeky of me, but if you and Aggie don't have any romantic interests in each other, I was wondering if... well maybe... you might be interested in me?" she asked focusing on the eggs in the skillet and only establishing eye contact with her last three words.

My heart leapt.

"I know we've only just met, but I would like to get to know you better. You're cute as hell, have a kind heart, a mind of your own, and you're a lot of fun to be around," I replied.

"I'd like to get to know you better, too," she said, stirring the egg mixture in the pan.

"But I don't know how we're going to be able to see each other. This is my first time in London, and I don't see myself getting back here anytime soon," I said, hugging her around the waist from behind.

"I'll discuss this with Aggie. Maybe we can work something out," she replied rubbing her ass against my growing erection.

***

After breakfast and a shower, I kissed Mandy good bye and got into the military staff car with Agatha. We picked up some documents at London Allied Headquarters before heading to Ashford. Because of the early hour, the drive back was a lot quicker than the trip we took going into London. There were very few vehicles on the road at 5 AM and we made good time.

Along the way, we discussed the events at the flat.

"You seem to have made fast friends with Mandy. Do you always jump into bed with a girl on the first day you meet her?" Agatha asked.

It was difficult to tell in the dark whether she was being serious or not.

"No, of course not, but she wanted to help you get out of--" I began.

Agatha interrupted me.

"I know what she wanted to do, and I appreciate the thought...no, I appreciate what you both did. I think I'm finally ready to move on," she said.

"That eases my conscience because I didn't know what to do. I was afraid you'd be upset with me. After all, you were very clear about us not getting involved in an emotional relationship. But Mandy seemed pretty sure of herself," I responded.

"So, you decided to develop a relationship with Mandy instead?" Agatha asked.

"God, no...I mean...it wasn't a decision. It's just that...well I got so caught up in the moment. That whole thing of pleasuring you, helping you to relax and unwind without becoming emotionally attached to you. I guess I got emotionally attached to Mandy instead," I explained, or at least that's what I told myself.

"You don't suppose being naked in bed together and having sex had anything to do with it, do you?" she asked.

I heard a smile in her voice.

"I find her very attractive...um...I mean...well, you're both very attractive, but there's something about her that I'm drawn to," I replied.

"Yeah, her obsession with sex," she answered with a short laugh.

"She's your flat mate, you can't really believe she's that shallow. Or maybe you think I'm shallow?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, I meant no offense, just a bit of teasing, that's all. You were saying something about Mandy that you're drawn to?" Agatha asked, glancing over at me.

"It's hard to explain, but when I first saw her, I felt connected somehow," I replied.

I hadn't figured it out myself, how was I going to describe it to Agatha? She was Mandy's flat mate, maybe it was better that I didn't try to explain it.

"It's probably her athletic build. Did you know she was supposed to compete in gymnastics for Britain in the 1940 Summer Olympics in Helsinki? She would have given your American gymnast, Pearl Perkins stiff competition for a gold medal. Too bad neither of them got the chance when they canceled the Olympics when Germany invaded Poland," Agatha recalled.

"I do like her athletic build. I didn't know she was an Olympic athlete. But it's more than that," I said.

"Well, technically, she's not an Olympic athlete since she never got the chance to compete. She was really depressed when she found out she couldn't compete," Agatha recalled.

"She certainly doesn't seem depressed now. What happened?" I asked.

"You should have seen her three years ago when she moved in with me. She was mopey and withdrawn. I had never seen anyone so depressed," Agatha explained.

"So, what did you do?" I asked.

"Sex. At first, we fooled around a bit together. She was jealous of my tits, and I admired her firm athletic build and that gorgeous curly copper hair of hers. But what she really needed was a good stiff cock, which I couldn't give her, so I set her up!" Agatha laughed as she explained.

"So, that's how she got the idea last night! I guess she returned the favor," I replied, sharing the laugh.

When the laughter died down, Agatha's voice took a more serious tone.

"She was like a new witch after that. I think she took the same approach towards sex and men as she took towards gymnastics, she couldn't get enough! I don't mean to make her sound like a slut or anything like that, it's just that as much as she enjoys sex, she's just never found the guy she wants to settle down and get serious with. But I've never seen her act the way she behaved around you, though," she said, thoughtfully.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. Maybe it's because you're a warlock, but something's different about the way she looks at you. I think she might be..." her voice trailed away.

"She might be what?" I asked.

In asking the question, I realized I was both anxious and curious to know what she was about to say. Perhaps Agatha heard that in my voice, because suddenly, the mood was broken. Whatever she was thinking or was going to say was gone.

"Oh, nothing... How was your meeting with Lord Ayresdon?" she asked.

***

The sun was up when we arrived back at Ashford Airfield at 0600.

"I'll be working here in administration for most of the day and will head back to London late this afternoon," Agatha said when she dropped me off. She gave me a light kiss on the lips.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"That's for last night, and this... is for not turning it into a personal relationship," she said giving me a second light kiss on the lips before getting back in the car and driving off.

I turned and there was Squadron Leader Porter watching me. I saluted him, but he glowered at me.

"I want you to stay away from Aggie," he said.

"I beg your pardon?" I asked.

"You heard me. I assure you, Captain, you have no idea what you're getting into. There's a lot more to that woman than I'm at liberty to say," Sqn. Ldr. Porter replied. "If you know what's good for you, you'll stay away from her for good."

"Is that an order or a threat?" I asked.

"Neither," he said with a slight sneer, "It's a warning. Agatha is my girlfriend and I want you to stay away from her."

"Agatha is a grown woman and perfectly capable of making her own decisions," I said, "Now if you'll excuse me, Squadron Leader, I need to report in and get on to my duties."

"I've warned you, Captain," he said as I walked away, "Stay away from her if you know what's good for you."