Morina & the Switching Spell Ch. 15

Story Info
Going too far.
5.7k words
4.88
1.8k
5
0

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/02/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15: Going too far.

30 May 1944, Tuesday around 1100.

I was shaking so badly after landing, that my knees buckled underneath me when I tried to stand. I reached up and grabbed the wing of the Thunderbolt to keep from falling down. That's when I noticed all the bullet holes.

Lee came over quickly and whispered, "Reena, are you alright?"

"Yeah, just a little shaky, that's all," I admitted.

"I was worried. Thank God you're not hurt," he whispered in my feminine voice.

"I'm alive, thanks to you," I whispered back, kissing his cheek.

Major Locke stomped over. He looked like he was ready to murder someone, most likely me.

"Just what the hell did you two think you were doing?" he asked angrily, focusing on me.

"Sir, I—" I began.

Lee elbowed me.

"Silence! You looked like a rookie up there, Captain. You were out of formation, you didn't follow protocol, and you almost got yourself killed. Just what do you have to say for yourself?" the Major fumed.

"Sir I—" I began again.

Lee elbowed me again.

"Stow it, Spellman. I don't want to hear it," he yelled and turned to Lee, "And you, Miss! You shouldn't have been up there at all! What were you thinking?"

"I'm so sorry, Major. It won't happen again, I promise," Lee said in my soft feminine voice.

The way Lee spoke reminded me of the "pity me" tone I used to use when Mother caught me misbehaving. Hearing it now made my heart reach out to Lee, he sounded so vulnerable. No wonder I got away with so much when I was younger! Lee was clever enough to use that same trick now.

"Well . . . alright. I'll let it go this time. You did better than your brother up there. I don't know what you're going to tell the Colonel, though," Major Locke said, his voice softening considerably.

"Thank you, Major," Lee said. He stepped forward and stood on his toes and gave the Major a kiss on the cheek.

"You'd better go and report to communications. Call me if they give you a hard time. I'll tell them you shot down three Krauts," he said, unfurling his brow and breaking into the closest thing that could be considered a smile for him.

Lee headed for the communications tent. He started marching out and then stopped himself and restarted, swinging his hips attractively. I put my head down to hide my smile.

"And YOU!" the Major glowered at me, but the bluster was already gone. Maybe Lee's kiss on his cheek took it out of him. "Aww, get going. Maybe you were too tired from last night. You still shot down two Nazi pigeons. Just keep to formation next time."

"Yes, sir, Major. Thank you, sir," I replied.

I started to cross the field to go after Lee, but Hackett called me back.

"Sir, don't forget the post-flight checklist," he said deferentially.

We counted 51 bullet holes, mostly on the wings and tail with minor damage to the wiring. I left Hackett to deal with the machine guns as I sprinted across the field to find Lee. We had to find a way to switch back.

When I got to the communications tent, Amanda was chewing Lee out far worse than Major Locke. Lieutenant Fisher and two of the corporals were standing by, smirking, while Amanda worked Lee over.

"What the fuck, Morina? How could you leave me at the radio by myself? And what the hell you were doing up there? You could have been killed. What would I have done then? Thank God Lee was here when that broadcast came through. He was ready to take charge for you!" Amanda admonished.

"I'm sorry, Amanda, I didn't mean to abandon you," Lee said in that same pitiful voice he had used on Major Locke earlier.

Unfortunately, it didn't have the same effect on Amanda.

"I don't want to fucking hear it! There's no excuse for what you did. Wait until I tell the Colonel about—" she began.

I went over and kissed Amanda lightly on the cheek.

"Amanda, can I talk to you in private?" I whispered quietly.

"Not now, Lee! I'm so fucking mad at your sister," she fumed.

"Especially now, darling. It's important," I whispered, I reached behind her and squeezed her rump.

That broke her anger - but barely.

"Fine, we'll step outside," she said. On the way out, she turned to Lee. "I'm not finished with you."

Outside, I led her a dozen yards away from the tent.

"What's so important that you had to see me in the middle of that?" Amanda demanded.

"Amanda, it's me" I said.

"Lee, I know it's you. Why are you—" she began.

"No, Amanda. I'm not Lee. I'm Morina. Lee and I used the switching spell. That's Lee in my body," I explained.

She looked in my eyes and studied my face. After a few seconds, she started laughing.

"Oh Lee, you had me going for a while! That's a good one!"

"Amanda, I'm serious. We never told Lee about the switching spell. How do you think I know about it? How do I know about the dart game trick you and Agatha pulled at the pub the night you and I switched back into our own bodies?" I asked.

"Holy fuck! Morina, it really is you! And that's Lee in there?" she asked.

I grinned widely and nodded.

"Holy shit! Why did you switch?" she asked.

"Lee was determined to take out Nigel Porter. I couldn't change his mind, so I thought if he was in my body, he'd have the element of surprise and had a better chance of surviving the encounter," I explained.

"That makes sense. Wait a minute, exactly when did you switch?" she asked, suspiciously.

"While you were at breakfast."

"Do you mean that was you when I came back from breakfast?"

"Yes. Lee was in my body and went to look for—" I started to say before Amanda interrupted me.

"You mean you didn't tell me it was you while I was giving you a blowjob?" she asked. There was the touch of iciness in her voice, matching the flash of anger in her eyes.

"It-it all happened so fast. I started to, but you never gave me a chance. I mean you were all over me and had my pants down around my ankles by the time I could say anything. And by then -- Amanda, you have no idea how good that blowjob felt . . . I-I guess I should have said something. I'm sorry," I said.

Amanda paused. The look in her eyes softened and eventually she broke into a smile.

"Did it really feel that good?"

"Oh my God. Amanda, it was incredible. You were absolutely amazing!"

Another pause as Amanda remembered the switching spell. "If you switched bodies with Lee, does that mean you sucked his cock too?"

"Guilty as charged. I only wish I was a good at it as you."

"This conversation is making me wet. As long as you're in Lee's body, maybe you can return the favor. I'm sure you would enjoy it too," she said, reaching for the front of my pants.

I held her wrist before she could do anything. "Get serious, Amanda. This has already gone far enough as it is. The sooner we change back, the better. I feel like I cheated on Lee enough as it is."

"I suppose you're right, spoilsport," she said as we headed back into the tent.

Inside the tent, Lee was standing defiantly near the radio while Lieutenant Fisher and the two corporals were holding their crotches doubled over on the floor of the tent. Lee's shirt was untucked, and his hair was mussed a bit.

"What happened?" I asked, looking around.

"Absolutely nothing, right boys?" Lee said, looking at the men on the floor.

"Right, Miss Spellman," the men groaned in a ragged chorus.

I looked at Lee suspiciously. He tucked his shirt back into the top of his skirt and then brushed his hair back into place.

"Do you guys need to see the doctor?" I asked the three men on the floor as I helped them up.

"No, thank you, Captain," Lieutenant Fisher groaned while getting to his feet. He was still holding his groin.

"Maybe you should put some ice on that," I suggested, suppressing a smile.

"Why don't the three of you take a break while Morina and I clean up?" Amanda added.

Lt. Fisher and the two corporals shuffled out of the tent, and I quickly warded it off.

"What happened?" I asked Lee.

"They were getting fresh, so I let them have it," he said, in a matter-of-fact tone. He looked deceptively adorable with that look on his face.

"All three of them?"

"They were congratulating me for downing those three Bf 109s and giving me hugs. But I'm sure that was just an excuse to feel my tits against their chests," he responded.

"Did they do anything other than hug you?" I asked.

"Lieutenant Fisher kissed me on the cheek. But I'm sure he had a hard-on when he hugged me," Lee replied.

"Well, what did you expect with that body you're in? I get that reaction all they time. It doesn't mean they were trying to cop a feel or do anything inappropriate with you," I explained.

Amanda chuckled, "You two should switch back before anyone else gets hurt."

Lee looked over at Amanda, then turned back to me. "You told her?"

"She knows."

"I'm sorry for scolding you, Lee. I had no idea it was you," Amanda said, apologetically.

"That's okay, Mandy. You couldn't have known," Lee said, putting his arms around her.

Amanda's a little shorter than me, or more accurately than my body, and she reached up to kiss Lee. Lee bent down slightly, covering her mouth with his in a passionate kiss. Seeing my body kissing Amanda was so erotic, it made my cock twitch.

After they broke the kiss, Lee turned to me.

"Okay Reena, I'm ready to get back into my own body," He announced eagerly.

"Mind if I watch?" Amanda asked.

I looked at Lee and he grinned.

"As long as there's no tricks and you don't try to interfere," I replied.

"I'll just sit over here," she said, climbing onto her cot.

I laid the army blanket down on the floor. I took out my wand, but before I could use it--

"My turn!" Lee said as he flicked his wand with his wrist and our clothes disappeared.

My naked female body was right in front of me, and my cock began to rise. It took an effort to tear my eyes away from those breasts.

"Okay, sit cross-legged on the—" I was interrupted by the sound of giggling on the other side of the tent. I looked up and there was Amanda in the buff!

"Amanda! I told you not to interfere!" I scolded.

"Don't look at me! I had nothing to do with this!" she giggled.

I looked at Lee, who was sitting cross-legged on the floor. He looked so smug with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Lee, was that necessary?" I asked.

"Hey, I shot down three 109s today, I think I deserve a reward. I plan to spend some time with Mandy once we switch back, and as long as we had to be undressed anyway, I thought I'd save some time," he explained.

"What do you expect me to do while the two of you are fooling around in here?" I asked.

"Whatever you want, as long as it's someplace else," he replied, smugly.

Maybe it was because I was in a body filled with testosterone, but that "cocksure" attitude in both the literal and figurative sense of the word got to me. I decided to take him down a peg.

"Fine, it that's the way you want it, three can play that game," I announced, walking over to Lee, and putting my cock, or more accurately, his cock in his face. "Open up!"

"Reena, don't," he pleaded.

"If you're going to use it on Amanda, I want you to get it nice and hard and wet for her, so open up," I said.

"I'll bite it," he threatened.

"Go ahead. Bite as hard as you want. Just remember that you're going to get it back again. Good luck getting it up then," I reminded him.

"Oh, shit," he replied.

"This will teach you not to mess with your little sister," I said as I pushed my cock against his lips.

He parted his lips slightly, and I pushed my cock between them, forcing his mouth to open wider.

"I want some good suction and lots of tongue action, just the way you like it," I said holding his head in my hands.

He gave some half-hearted licks and hardly any suction. I grabbed his hair and pulled his head back and my dick popped out.

"You can do better than that! Don't forget, I know what that mouth can do," I said as I moved his head back and put my cock back in his mouth.

He swirled his tongue around the tip, paying attention to the underside. That was better, but still, I got the impression he was holding back.

"Lee, give it more tongue action. Here, let me show you," Amanda said, getting up from her cot.

She knelt next to Lee and grabbed my cock and put it in her mouth, brushing her tongue against the frenulum enthusiastically.

"Oh my God. That feels so good," I moaned.

After about a minute, she took my cock out of her mouth and pointed it at Lee.

"Now you try it," she said.

Lee took my cock in his hand and looked at it for a second before taking a breath and putting it back in his mouth. This time, he used a lot more tongue and really seemed to get into it.

"That's it, suck it like it's yours. Use your mouth to show her who is really in charge," Amanda said encouragingly.

Lee threw himself into it. He thrashed his tongue around the tip of my cockhead as if it was an ice cream cone on a hot summer day. While his mouth flourished the tip, he reached up and lightly squeezed my ball sack with his other hand, massaging it gently.

"Ohhh!" I moaned quietly.

"My turn," Amanda said, snatching my rod away from Lee and putting it in her mouth. She pumped me with one hand as she swirled her tongue around the tip.

Lee looked surprised and a little disappointed when Amanda snatched my cock away from him. He leaned in with his tongue out, placing his face close to Amanda's. She ignored him for a while, closing her eyes and softly moaning contentedly through her nose as she slowly bobbed her head up and down the shaft. Lee moved his head closer, until they were cheek-to-cheek, eagerly waiting for another turn.

"Fuuuck," I groaned softly.

Amanda pumped hard before taking me out of her mouth and giving my cock back to Lee.

Lee grabbed my shaft and quickly put it in his mouth. He looked possessed, like a woman relishing a coveted prize she would never relinquish. He sucked so hard I could see his cheeks hollow while his tongue kneaded the underside of my veiny rod.

I felt a second soft hand, most likely Amanda's, caress my balls, slipping further back between my legs and lightly brushing my perineum. She watched intently as Lee pushed his face further down the shaft until I felt the tip bump up against the back of his throat.

He hesitated, taking a breath through his nose before pushing his face further down, only to gag and quickly pull up coughing with watery eyes.

Amanda seized my mucous-coated cock and placed her lips around it, bobbing her head up and down the shaft, smiling out of the corners of her mouth for recapturing the contested prize. She pressed her tongue hard against my frenulum, swirling and thrashing throughout. Lee kept his face close by, waiting for another turn.

The tingling in my groin was quickly reaching a crescendo as those two each competed to outdo the other. I got a sense from their eagerness, that this was something beyond a competition, they seemed to be enjoying my cock as much as I was.

"Ohhh!" I moaned again.

I was getting close. My balls were beginning to tighten. Amanda sensed it too. She took my cock out of her mouth and pointed it at Lee.

"She's almost there. Let's see you make her cum in your mouth," she said, pumping me while Lee drew me into his mouth.

I was so lost in the feeling of having two women sucking on my cock that it wasn't until I heard Amanda's words that I realized I had taken things too far. I stepped backwards, pulling myself out of Lee's mouth.

"Never mind, that's enough. Are you ready to switch back?" I asked Lee as he was still catching his breath.

"Don't stop now, Morina. How often does a guy get a chance to suck his own cock and taste of his own cum?" Amanda asked, mischievously.

"Never mind, Amanda. I think we've gone too far already," I replied.

Lee looked up at me and appeared to be disappointed that I didn't let him finish the job. It took him a few seconds to understand what was happening.

Amanda went back to her cot, and I sat down on the blanket across from Lee and took his hands.

"Close your eyes," I said before closing my own.

"Siblings switched, / In bodies dwell, / Change them back, / Reverse their spell,"

The tent darkened and the air turned cold. The whirlwind swept over and around us along with a dizzy sensation. After about 20 seconds, the whirlwind stopped, and the tent became light again.

I opened my eyes and saw Lee's body sitting across from me. His penis was twitching excitedly.

"You can open them now," I instructed, hearing my own voice again.

Lee opened his eyes and smiled.

"Reena, you did it!" he said as he leaned forward and kissed me on the lips.

He quickly got up and ran over to Amanda, his erection bobbing along the way.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you, I am so fucking horny!" he said, embracing Amanda.

That's when I noticed how horny and wet I was.

"Holy shit, Lee. What happened? I'm practically dripping!" I exclaimed.

I stood up holding my hand over my crotch with a strong desire to work my fingers inside.

He broke his kiss with Amanda.

"Sorry, Reena. Once I got into sucking your cock--er, my cock, I got unbelievably horny. But please don't tell anyone I said that."

I would never embarrass my brother like that. Besides, who was I going to tell and what could I say? "My brother got turned on when he was a girl and sucked my cock when I was in his body?" Who would believe me?

"Your secret is safe with me, but I'm horny too, and I could also use some relief," I replied.

"Reena, I can't—" Lee began.

Amanda interrupted.

"I have an idea. Morina, lay back down on the blanket," she ordered.

I laid back with my legs parted, propped up on my elbows, anxious to see what she had in mind. Amanda smiled and got down low on her hands and knees and started lapping at the secretions in my open sex. Her butt was in the air, and she wiggled it excitedly. Lee looked on, stroking his cock.

After several swipes of her tongue, she turned her head and looked back at Lee.

"What are you waiting for?"

Lee wasted no time and positioned himself behind Amanda. Amanda resumed licking my slit like a kitten with a bowl of warm milk while I moaned contentedly.

I watched Lee inch forward. From this angle, I couldn't see his cock, but I had a good idea where he was putting it.

Amanda was still licking me as Lee moved in, placing his hands on her hips. He pushed his hips forward, shoving Amanda's mouth and tongue against my clit.

Amanda picked her head up and looked back at Lee again. "There? I thought you would put it -- you know," she said before turning back to eat me.

A lascivious grin came across Lee's face. He backed out and rose slightly behind Amanda and then moved back, shoving his pelvis forward, pushing her face firmly into my pussy.

Amanda picked her head up again, this time with a satisfied "O" face. "Oooh, fuck! That big thing stretches me so good!" she cooed.

Lee stopped pushing and held himself in place, presumably to let Amanda adjust to his size. His eyes were closed, and his facial expression was one of pure bliss.

Amanda turned her head back towards Lee, "Don't stop now! Fuck that ass, Love. Give it to me good!"

She then turned back around and sucked hard on my clit, lapping rapidly with her tongue.

Lee drove hard, every thrust pushed Amanda's lips and tongue firmly against my clit. I felt tingles run up my spine and into my nipples. Amanda, snaked a finger inside me and found my pleasure spot, alternating her tongue between my clit and my entrance, lapping the nectar that accumulated there.

But after several thrusts, Lee was pushing so hard that Amanda couldn't keep her mouth steady enough to keep up with the flow of my secretions. However, her finger inside my cunt was driving me wild, pressing even harder from the momentum of Lee's thrusts.

12