Mormon Lesbian Ch. 05

Story Info
The suppressed emotions from both woman are released.
5.2k words
4.65
6.5k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MorLesMom
MorLesMom
40 Followers

Crissy sat there, her legs uncrossed, the glistening remnants of her earlier intimate moment delicately adorning her skin and pussy lips. Her mind raced as she found herself unable to suppress the flood of forbidden desires that had plagued her for far too long.

It all began with Sky's mother, a woman of breathtaking grace and perfection, who also happened to be Crissy's closest friend. Their daughters, inseparable in their bond, brought the two families together, leading to countless shared moments over the years.

Gradually, Crissy gained control over her emotions, observing the profound happiness that radiated from Sky's parents' harmonious relationship. She yearned to replicate that contentment with her own partner, Daniel, hoping it would extinguish these forbidden attractions that had plagued her.

As Sky continued to visit, bringing joy to both Crissy and her daughter Emma, Crissy's affection for the young girl deepened. She cherished their friendship and desperately wished for it to endure. However, as the years passed and Sky matured, her resemblance to her captivating mother became increasingly apparent to Crissy. It was then that she began to scrutinize Sky more intently, occasionally engaging in playful teasing that she rationalized as being a mentor figure, showcasing the ways of the world.

Then one night a couple weeks ago she heard something coming from Emma's room. Sky was staying the night so they just must've been talking but as she got closer to the door she didn't hear talking.

"God yes!! Sky fuck me harder! " Escaped from the cracks of the door to Crissy's ear.

Crissy stood there in shock. But she didn't move. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. So many things crossed her mind, like if she should stop them. Just barg in and guilt Emma into stopping and telling Sky to leave and never come back. But what if Sky really left and never came back?

Crissy didn't do anything. After she heard the girls orgasm multiple times. She realized her own panties and under garments were soaked through. She quickly left to her room and tried to forget what she heard. But all she could think of was what Sky must look like during her after orgasm glow. Not to mention how Emma has completely just forgotten the teachings of the gospel. The teachings that sex should only be between a man and woman who are married.

This is what Crissy was taught all her life as well. But she just kept picturing Sky naked. And the smell of her passing by and when she hugs her kept flooding her mind.

Now, amidst the tangled mess of emotions, Crissy recognized that these feelings had been there all along. She had unknowingly fallen in love with her daughter's best friend. And now, with Emma and Daniel gone, fate had brought them together under the same roof, leaving only the two of them to navigate this intricate web of emotions.

It was a situation fraught with complexity, and Crissy's heart yearned for resolution as she grappled with her feelings, unsure of what to do now.

But there wasn't much time to think it through after asking for Sky's help, and now standing before her is the subject of her affection. The most beautiful and amazing girl that she knows. The one that has made her seek something more than religion and comfortability. Crissy wants love, and passion. She wants Sky.

"Are you sure Crissy? Because I've wanted this forever and I just don't want you to hate me after." Sky said, looking up to find eyes of a woman in heat.

Putting back on her best seductive and charming voice Crissy looked at Sky and told her with her eyes to" take me".

" Yes Sky please give this old woman a night to remember, I won't hate you after. I promise." Crissy purred as she said promise.

Sky smiled deeply and then scooted closer to Crissy on the couch, letting the blanket she was holding on to fall to the floor. Revealing all of Crissys legs and showing her pussy to Sky and the room.

Sky placed her hand on Crissy's thigh and leaned in closer closing her eyes.

"Mmmmmmm," Crissy moaned, as Sky's lips touched Crissy's neck sending shivers through her body. Sky began kissing down her neck while still keeping her hand on her thigh but moving up till it was over Crissy's pussy. She could feel the juices flowing from her.

Crissy's heart raced so fast that it felt like her head was going to explode. Crissy never felt anything so intense before. It was like she was having an orgasm without even being penetrated.

Crissy couldn't believe how wet she was as she could hear the squelching and pull of her pussy when Sky gently rubbed it with her hand.  Her mind is racing, what was happening, why was she reacting this way. What was going on? Her thoughts were interrupted by Sky's hot breath on her breast through her shirt.

Sky moved up to kiss her on the mouth. Her lips were met graciously by Crissy's.

Time froze as they kissed, feeling the heat between them, tasting each others' tongues, running hands up and down their bodies. They didn't need words. Their minds were connected, they knew exactly what each other needed.  They had been waiting for this moment. Finally, they can act out their wildest fantasies, fantasies that have lived in their minds for so long.

As their lips parted, Crissy reached up to touch Sky's cheek and seeing the lust in her eyes just like hers she pulled her close to kiss her again.

Crissy couldn't believe she allowed herself to do this. But as soon as she looked into those beautiful green eyes, there was no turning back.  She wanted to taste Sky and know what all the hype was about. As they broke the kiss, Sky's eyes begged Crissy not to stop, to continue what she started. Crissy smiles and says, "come on lets go to my bedroom."

Taking Sky's hand Crissy led her to her room, they walked side by side and smiled knowing what was about to happen.

Crissy turned to look at Sky and couldn't help but smile at her excitement.

As they entered the room Crissy closed the door behind them and pushed Sky onto her bed. "Wait right here!" she said going to her closet and removing her shirt and garments.

"What you doing?" Sky giggled from inside the room.

Crissy hurriedly put on her best pair of lingerie she had and said, "Close your eyes!"

Sky smile and closed her eyes.

Stepping out of the closet Crissy put one hand against the door and took a sexy pose.

"How do I look?" Crissy said with a soft and seductive voice.

Sky opened her eyes and stared at Crissy. Her pussy leaking from just the sight of her. There stood a tall white female with blue eyes and blond hair released from a bun and flowing wild and free down her shoulders. Obvious D sized Breasts that rivaled Emma's.  And sexy black and red laced lingerie with pink lip gloss that wasn't there before.

"Well?" Crissy said ackwardly still posing for Sky.

" You look beautiful Crissy." Sky said smiling back at Crissy. Crissy was pleased with that answer.

After that, Crissy walked seductively towards Sky with the intention of kissing her once more.

Crissy crawled onto the bed like a tiger stalking her prey as she leaped in and closed the distance between their lips.

Sky was enchanted and in a daze from the pure pleasure she felt kissing Crissy.

"Crissy I want you so badly. Let me just have you!" Sky said pulling her body closer to hers.

"That sounds like a great idea, I think we should get rid of these clothes first though." Crissy said  grabbing the hem of Sky's dress.

Without another word Sky nodded and lifted her arms and let Crissy slip her dress off of her shoulders and over her head.

" Wow and you think I'm beautiful." Crissy said in awe.

Then Crissy looked down seeing Sky's soaked panties. Unable to hide her excitement she leaned down and ran her tongue along the seam making Sky gasp in surprise. Crissy then used her teeth to pull the crotch hem aside and smelled the warm juices of Sky's shaved pussy.

"Oh my god, Crissy you seem so natural. I thought this was your first time with a girl."

Crissy looked up at Sky from below and said, "My first time with a girl honey, but not my first time. It's just like a cock but it smells better and I go inside not the other way around."

Crissy looked back at Sky's pussy and pulled off her panties with her fingers.

Now Sky lay completely naked before her and Sky's pussy responded to this with even more leaking juices.

Crissy watched in amazement as a stream of juices leaked down Sky's inner thigh dripping onto the bed.

"Sky you are so wet. Wow." Crissy said leaning in closer to her pussy.

"It's because of you. Crissy please. Don't just stare it's wierd."

"Right. Sorry. I guess il have a taste then." She said with a smirk. Leaning in and sticking out her tongue. Seeing Sky's clit she knew it felt good when Daniel licked her there, so she licked it.

"Fuck!!" Sky screamed grabbing Crissy's head with both hands. Pushing her in deeper as her body shook in the shock and pleasure of having her clit licked by this woman.

Crissy continued downward with her tongue tasting Sky's honey and loving every part of it.

"My goodness you taste good. I can't believe it. Do you know how much better you taste than cum." Crissy said but then diving back in without waiting for an answer.

"I... Fuck... Don't.... Mmm... Know. I haven't... Ahhh.... Had sex.. With. Oh boy mmm. Right there. I haven't done it with a boy. Mm fuuuckkk Crissy yes!!!"

Crissy smiled and kept sucking and licking keeping up her assault on this young pussy, she slides her hands up towards her bare chest and squeezes her breasts.

She pinched her nipples as hard as she could causing Sky to yell in pain but then moan loudly in pleasure when she realized that it didn't hurt.

Sky reached her hands down and grabbed Crissy's head pulling her up and pushing her down faster forcing her nose and mouth into her cunt. Crissy could barely breath but she didn't care. She was addicted and wanted more.

The moans coming from Sky's mouth seemed to hypnotize her. Her mind only thinking of how it would feel if she would do this for hours until she would pass out.

The last words came out from Sky's mouth, "Fuck I'm... Ahhh!" She let go of her head and grabbed the sheets as her body shook and caused her to yell out, "Crissy!!!!"

Sky orgamsed and like before she felt an uncontrollably stream of pussy juices shoot into the air only to be latched onto by Crissy as she drank every last drop.

Instead of stopping there Crissy kept licking and even as Sky's climax stopped she could feel how sensitive she was down below to where it almost hurt. But Crissy kept sucking and licking until it started to feel pleasurable again.

"Mmm, ahh ah," Sky moaned and breathed hard after what could be the best orgasm of her life.

She sighed deeply feeling happy and relaxed. Loving the feeling of her lover worship her pussy.

"Crissy you are too good at this. Ooooh mm, " Sky's both shook as Crissy clicked her clit and stuck 2 fingers inside her.

"Fuck.. You're waaay to good."

"Thank you." Crissy said cheekily and then nibbled on her throbbing clit and fucked her pussy with her fingers at the same time.

"Mm God that feels increbile." Sky's head was beaming with sweat and her hands were turning white from clenching the bed for so long. And she couldn't breath as her body began to feel a familiar pent up tension from her groin.

"Dame... CRISSY I'M GONNA... CUM.." Sky held in the moan and scream this time as her body shook and another jet of pussy juices erupted from her pussy but Crissy was ready this time and drank it all up and swallowed it.

Sky lay there exhausted and gleaming with after orgasm glow.

"God I love you Crissy."

Crissy crawled up next to Sky who was just laying there and kissed her on the mouth, running her hands over every part of her she could reach.

"I love you too Sky."

"Thank you for being so nice to me tonight."

"You don't have to thank me. You really truly felt amazing, I have never felt so good orgasming in my life. But now I think it's my turn to have my fun"

"Yes please," Crissy said smiling from ear to ear.

Sky got up slowly, realizing how much energy was sapped through her pussy, and kneals over Crissy.

"I think you look amazing but I want to see those boobs of yours."

Crissy reached behind herself and unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor, exposing her huge 36D tits, bouncing like crazy.

"Oh God they are so big and round. How can something that small hold something like those back!"

Sky moved closer and cradled one of her nipples in her mouth, pulling it hard with her teeth. Crissy squirmed with pleasure.

"Ooooh! These feel so good. So full and soft." Sky said mesmerized by her breasts.

Sky released her nipple and moved down to suckle her breast into her mouth. She pulled Crissy's nipple hard with her teeth.

Crissy just moaned and gasped enjoying the electric shocks from her nipples through her whole body.

Sky sucked and bit on Crissy's tits till she screamed "Sky, please stop it hurts."

"Sorry baby."

"Baby? I like that. And no not my tits. My pussy hurts.. please I need you." Crissy said through the hoarseness of her throat as she couldn't hold back her own body. "Please Fuck me baby."

Sky looked at Crissy in a new light, taking in her entire frame and stature, she saw beauty beyond words. This majestic Mormon woman begging her for release.

Sky got off the bed and lifted Crissy up.

"Get on your knees."

Crissy looked at her wierd but got on her knees.

"Turn around and bend over."

Crissy scooted around and bent over to where her face was in the blankets and her ass was up in the air pointed at Sky's face.

"You're a fucking sex goddess."

"I am? " Crissy giggled into the blankets loving the compliment.

Sky slid off Crissy's last piece of lingerie and saw for the second time that night her new found favorite food.

Crissy's pussy was a more purple loose pair of lips that looked like they have had tons of fun. Obviously child birth too. But they looked even more seductive than Emma's.

Sky leaned down and started licking Crissy's slit slowly making sure to take in every inch of her. Sky licked around her ass hole which gained a yelp from Crissy by she didn't stop her, she kicked past her asshole to the hole below it sucking and tasting Crissy for the first time.

It sent explosions off in both of their minds. Crissy let out loud moans as Sky ate her out, while she pumped her hand in Crissy's cunt as pay back. But her pussy just took it.

"Not very tight huh? Was tonight your first time masterbating thinking about me?" Sky asked with a smirk.

"Mmm baby I fucked myself silly for the past couple nights thinking about you" Crissy said with no filter as her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her body shook from each lick from Sky's tongue. "Faster! Baby Fuck me faster!"

Sky increased the speed of her fisting and found Crissy's clit and latched onto it with her mouth.

Her moans grew louder.

"Oh shit that feels good, keep going harder please, harder!" Crissy said.

As she cried out loudly. Sky knew Crissy was cumming and almost gave in to the desire of her own pussy as well.

"Ahhh Sky!!!!" Crissy yelled as she climaxed, holding her pussy still under her.

She wasn't done though.

Crissy looked back at Sky through her orgasm haze.

"Now fuck me!! Please!!"

Sky pulled her face out from Crissy's pussy to see she opened the bedside drawer and pulled out what looks to be a strap on.

"What is this? Is this what I think it is?" Sky said slightly taken aback.

"Yes baby. Now put it on and show me what you've got."

Sky stood there trying to make sense of it.

"Did you know this would happen?"

Crissy replied with confidence. "Trust me, if I had known I wouldn't have been touching my self on our couch."

Sky looked at Crissy for any part of the Molly Mormon she used to know as she grabbed the strap on and saw her look up at her lustily, giving her a wink.

Sky stamped the hard blue dildo to her pelvis and felt the knob on the other side enter just the front of her pussy.

"Good girl. Now fuck your best friend's mother!" Crissy laughed, seeing the scared look on Sky's face.

Crissy gripped the bedpost as Sky slowly began to push it in. It felt like someone was punching her in her pussy as she went inside Crissy but it also felt really good. Crissy's pussy opened for the dildo much better than Sky thought it would. Considering her fist was bigger that makes sense. But it as still a 9 inch dick with 2 to 3 inches in diameter.

"God yes, fuck Sky treat me like your bitch I'm all yours tonight. Fuck me harder please." Crissy demanded.

Sky obliged and slammed her hips forward sending the large dildo deep into Crissy. Crissy's eyes closed and opened them only to see stars as her lover fucked her like a dog.

Sky held onto her ass as she thrusted in and out, making her feel every vein and curve of the toy as it stretched Crissy's walls to its limit.

"Fine you like that bitch?! You want some more of my hard dildo. You fucking bitch, take this." Sky slapped Crissy hard on the ass leaving her hand print.

"Fuck mmmm yes, I love your cock baby!"  Crissy moaned.

"Shut up you're such a fucking whore." Sky yelled at her again. Crissy turned her head to look back at her now newly appointed master. She had a small smirk on her face. Sky felt herself get wetter as she went faster. Crissy looked at her with that smug little smile and made an over dramatic sexy moan face.

"I love you Sky... I need you..." Crissy begged.

"Shut up, be quiet or you'll get punished." Sky said angrily pounding her pissy faster, feeling her own body start to react to the knob thrusting into her own pussy.

Crissy let out a long loud moan and shook uncontrollably. Sky smirked and began to fuck her faster. Crissy let out another loud moan and cried out. "Yes, Sky, give it to me! Fill me up with that big dick!"

"You like that slut? Tell me what you want." Sky growled in her ear. Crissy started to scream out. "More! I need it! Give it to me Sky!"

Sky paused momentarily before pulling the large dildo out completely. Crissy screamed louder and started clawing at Sky's legs. Sky stood still and laughed to herself as Crissy struggled to hold her body up.

"Tell me what you want slut." Sky spoke softly as if talking to a child. Crissy just moaned and cried out for more.

"Please, I need more, I need you inside of me." Crissy said panting.

"If you keep begging like that I'll have to punish you." Sky said seriously, bringing her body closer to Crissy's mouth. "And if you don't stop being such a pain in the ass, you know exactly what will happen next." Sky brought their lips together slowly so they were barely touching and left Crissy hanging there waiting for her punishment. Crissy knew that her pleas would go unheard, but she couldn't help it. Her nipples were erect and felt like rocks. Sky smirked and pulled Crissy's hair to look in her eyes.

"From now on you're mine. Got that?" Sky asked. Crissy nodded her head slowly.

"Good. Now you can expect me to make you suck my pussy whenever I feel like it." Sky whispered as she leaned in closer and pressed her lips against Crissy's. Crissy could only grin at the naughtiness of what Sky is doing and saying. Getting even more turned on.

Crissy kissed Sky passionately, not caring about the dildo not in her pussy anymore. Sky broke the kiss and grabbed Crissy by the shoulders. Crissy whined at the sudden change.

"Shhhh! Don't say anything else, you hear me?" Sky yelled into Crissy's ear. Crissy quickly shut her mouth and tried to relax and please her master.

"Good. Now I'm sick of this dildo." Sky said as she took it off. Revealing her pussy red from the abuse of the dildo as well.

MorLesMom
MorLesMom
40 Followers
12