Morning Dominance

Story Info
She became dominant overnight.
2.3k words
3.64
17k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awakened to the sound of the dogs moving about in the other room and knew they had to go outside. After going to the bathroom, she looked at her husband sleeping as she walked past the bed to let out the dogs. A few minutes later, she returned to the bedroom and climbed back onto the large king-sized bed. She watched him sleeping; thinking of the sex they'd had several hours earlier. Thinking of his desires...his fantasies...she rolled out of bed and walked around to his side.

She was 32, stood 5'6, led a healthy, active lifestyle and enjoyed her married life. She worked out routinely to maintain her figure. Her thick auburn hair, green eyes and shapely legs always gained attention when out and about. Her 38-inch breasts no doubt aided in the attraction from others. She worked as a Realtor and was doing quite well.

He was 37, 6'0, in fairly decent shape and worked in middle-management at a regional finance office. He wasn't a wimpy or submissive man, rather quite confident. He loved his wife and, for the most part, enjoyed their sex life.

She stared at him for a minute deciding if she should actually do what she was thinking. She removed her PJ bottoms and climbed onto the bed and straddled her husband's face, steadying herself by grasping the headboard. He opened his eyes and tried to comprehend what was happening. His eyes focused on his wife's smoothly waxed pussy only inches from his face. He looked up at her and saw her looking down at him, directly into his eyes.

"Lick me", she softly said in a commanding voice. She grabbed his hair with one hand and pulled his head up to meet her sex with the other hand behind his head. "Go on, clean me. You always talk about eating me after sex, but never do; now get to it", she said sternly. Still adjusting to the situation, he hesitated. She pulled his head more firmly and glared into his eyes. "Do it!", she demanded in a soft, but authoritative voice.

He began eating her, his eyes shifting between her hairless mound, her large tits and her face. Only several hours earlier he filled his wife with his load. The remnants of his chlorine-scented cum filled his nostrils. "Clean me up. I want you to taste your cum and my pussy juices mixed together", she said firmly as she looked down at him. "That's it. Yessss....too bad most of it came out overnight", she said in a sultry tone, still looking into his eyes. "Now you get what's left", she said as she moved her pussy slightly back and forth over his face while he licked her slit. "Mmmm, that's it; oh shit. Eat that pussy; eat your load. Oh my God, I love making you eat your own cum", she softly stated while looking down at him working on her. "I love watching you clean me. You get to taste what I taste when I suck your cock", she said in a hushed, but excited tone. She let go of his hair and slid her hand under her using two fingers to spread her lips in hopes of freeing more sperm from inside her. "Mmmm; get deeper inside me...every drop", she cooed as she put her hand back under his head so both her hands were holding his head from underneath; right where she wanted him.

She moaned. Her breathing picked up as she began to grind her pussy into his face, focusing on his tongue. "Deeper; get it all. I want to see you taste it. Ohhh, yes; you've always wanted this", she moaned as the electrifying sensations of his mouth on her sex began to take effect.

"Fuck, baby; mmmmmm....oh my God! Put that tongue deep inside me", she breathed in heavily and exhaled. "Oh shit; you have no idea how that makes me feel...looking down at you, watching you focus on cleaning my pussy....mmmmmm.....Can you taste your cum?", she asked. He could only look up at her and nodded in the affirmative. "Let me see.", she quipped as she lifted her pelvis off his face. She saw a sheen of juices around his mouth and on the tip of his nose. He opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. She saw what appeared to be slimy traces of his spunk he had licked from her. "Oh my God, you are such a good man", she said as she lowered herself back onto his face. His tongue and lips began cleaning her again.

He liked her to talk sternly to him; telling him what to do to her. She also liked telling him fantasy stories of her dates with other men. She adjusted herself slightly and pulled his head upward. "Now; get my clit. Lick it; suck on it...make me cum", she softly growled. He complied as he moved his hands up her thighs, over her back and ass cheeks. His breathing picked up. He was enjoying eating her used pussy and hearing her tone as she demanded from him what she knew he'd do without hesitation.

Within a minute, she began riding his face harder, picking up the pace. "Oh shit....oh yesssss....that's it!", she said in an excited, hushed voice. He did as instructed; focusing on her clit. There was no way he was going to disappoint his wife. She pulled his face hard into her crotch as she moaned loudly, "Oh shit; don't stop...Ahhhhhhhhggggggg!" She came hard on his face as his tongue was doing everything he could to meet her demands. Within seconds, she shoved his head backwards to get him off her quivering slit. "Oh, baby....oh my God", she said catching her breath, coming down from a powerful jolt running through her thighs and body.

She held onto the headboard while resting, her wet pussy still only inches from his face. He said nothing. He just looked up at her, proud he'd given her such a strong orgasm. He had no problem tasting his own spunk, as that is what she told him to do. That is what she wanted him to do. She wasn't the type to dominate during sex often, so this was special and he was in heaven.

"Did you like that?", she asked, looking down at him. Before he could answer, she continued, "I know you did. I think you need to clean my pussy more often. Yes, in fact, I think I'm going to demand it more from now on...not every time, but more often. Soon you'll get use to the texture and taste of your own cum. That turns me on.", she added. "You like it when I take control in the bedroom, right? Tell you what to do? Tell you things that get you off? Tell you stories about your fantasies?", she asked. "Yes, I think this subtle change will do wonders for us, don't you?", she continued as if lecturing him on the certainty of future sexual activities.

His head was spinning. Did he hear her correctly? Would she really change or is this little testament coming from the heat of her orgasmic moment? He stared at her opened pussy and her swollen lips. He did want that more often. He did want her to be more dominant. He did want her to be more demanding; controlling. Not in a way to humiliate him, but in a way to show him she wanted certain things from him during sex. She deserved to get what she wanted in the bedroom and he had wanted that from her for years. Maybe she was finally taking that step?

She reached back and felt his hard cock trying to lift the covers. She stroked it through the sheets. "Mmmm....what's this I've found?", she cooed. She raised up on her knees and lifted the covers behind her. She slid backwards over his body as she moved the covers away from his waist. His free cock was sticking up and she found it with her right hand. She kept moving backwards until she guided him into her wetness. She moaned as she kept easing it inside of her. It went in without effort and she sank backward on it until she could go no further. She moaned and sighed as she kissed his lips, tasting her own sex on him. They kissed passionately, her hands on the sides of his head, his hands running up and down her back and sides. She began moving on his cock as they kissed. "Mmmm, your cock feels so good", she whispered in between kisses. He kissed her deeply, feeling her slick pussy on his cock.

"Mmmm, you like that?", she whispered. Again, before he could answer, "This is how it feels after I fuck my boyfriend and you get his cum on your cock after I tell you it's your turn", she softly teased in his ear. Her kisses, breathing and body picked up a rhythmic tempo as she began to ride him, elaborating on his fantasies about her. "Of course, you do know you'll have to clean me after he fucks me, right?", she asked with a sultry, heavy breath. She knew that kind of talk would get her husband off.

All he could muster was, "Yessss". They kept fucking, their faces nearly glued to each other, exchanging kisses. He was trying to go as deep in her as possible. The bed moved under them in rhythm.

Still talking in a hushed whisper in between kisses, "You know the rules, right? I fuck, you clean...when I'm with another man; right?", she stated sternly.

"Uh-huh", he replied, thinking about cleaning his wife after she fucks one of her lovers.

"Those are the rules. I get to fuck other men and you get to watch, right?", she quietly told him. His reply was a soft moan. "Or maybe I'll just give a stranger a long blow job until he unloads on my face and in my mouth?", she quietly added. The thought of watching his wife giving head to someone they had just met made him fuck her harder.

"Hmmm; you'll like watching me suck someone else's cock, won't you?", she quietly teased. "Or you'll hold my hand while someone fucks me, right? Or, maybe I'll suck your cock as he's fucking me? Well, if he lets me suck you. He may not even want you to be there", she teased.

"Imagine, him making my body move each time he thrusts into me", she whispered in his ear as she rode his cock. "And you'll do what I tell you to do when someone else is fucking me, right?" she asked softly.

"Uh-huh", he replied.

"You'll lick my pussy while I'm riding his cock, right?", she softly asked.

Now he hesitated. "Tell me; answer me. I want to know you'll lick my pussy when there's a cock fucking me", she said with sternness in her voice. Again, he was silent for a few seconds. "You will do it for me. You will lick my pussy while I'm getting fucked. Imagine he's fucking me doggie style and you're below my pussy, on your back, eating me", she said in a domineering tone. Again, no answer. "If your tongue licks his cock, too bad. You need to taste your wife's pussy and cum on another man's cock. It doesn't make you gay; it tells me you'll do what your wife wants. Now answer me!", she firmly demanded, looking into his eyes.

Again, no answer looking into her eyes as she rode him. She put her face next to his ear and whispered in a forceable tone, "Imagine, doing what I tell you. Laying under me, eating my pussy while my lover fucks me. His balls hitting your forehead as he goes in and out of your pretty, slutty wife. His thick cock only inches from your face as you lick me". She chuckles and adds, "Well, you're licking my lover and me, actually...but you won't mind", she added.

"My wetness shines off his shaft...and maybe...I'm sucking your cock. Imagine, he starts to fill me with cum; you can see his cock throb as he pumps his load into me while he grunts and I moan. His cum starts seeping between my lips and his cock; dripping onto your face. You'll know what to do without being told; licking and cleaning your wife's fresh creampie, right?", she adds with an evil chuckle.

Within seconds he felt the point of no return. As he replied he would do as told, the close-up vision of another man's cock in his wife's pussy and her telling him to lick her 'regardless', made him cum hard. He groaned, kissing her deeply while holding her tightly against his body.

She kissed him deeply then broke the kiss, "That's it...give it to me...give me what's left".

He moaned, finishing inside her, his body shaking as his balls emptied.

They lay there together, breathing heavily...resting for a few minutes, relaxing and enjoying the special time they just had together. She rose up on her arms and moved forward. His limp cock fell from inside her and he felt his sperm run onto his waist. She rolled off of him and kissed him. "I know you always say, "that'll never happen" when we talk dirty in bed, but one thing you need to know from now on", she said and started to get out of bed. "I like watching you clean me, so get accustomed to servicing me when told", she concluded in a matter-of-fact tone as she walked towards their bathroom. She stopped and turned back to him at the bathroom door and asked, "If you don't get use to eating your own creampies, how are you going to enjoy eating my lover's?"