Morning Release

Story Info
A pregnant Futanari needs help from her husband.
3.8k words
4.66
71.4k
123

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This story involves a pregnant futanari and her husband. Futa on male action and vice versa. Not your thing? That's ok. If this is your thing - read on!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Katy sighed to herself as the warm light of the morning sun peeked in through her bedroom window. It was a lovely spring morning and the crisp air fluttered in through the shutters, making goosebumps appear across her naked flesh as she awakened. There was just a single sheet covering the voluptuous raven-haired beauty, who yawned contentedly, stretching her arms up and smiling at the new day. She looked down at her body and once again, as she did every morning, took a moment to study and be enthralled by her belly. Katy was pregnant, nearly eight months at that, and she was growing like a balloon. Two supple mounds of flesh on her chest did nothing to hide her beachball sized stomach, which currently housed a pair of twins, quite eager to see the world very soon.

Katy would often spend hours a day just rubbing her belly, enthralled by it, never feeling more like a woman her entire life. This was, despite the fact, she was anything but a woman. As if on cue, peeking just below her belly and ready to greet the morning as well, was her huge cock at full mast. It was the very pinnacle of morning wood, towering just above her taut belly. She reached passed her huge tummy now, grabbing her footlong shaft and wasn't surprised by what she found. She was sticky down there. She'd had another wet dream. Like a teenage boy on heat, there hadn't been a night during her pregnancy where she hadn't cum during the night. She brought her fingers up now from her crotch, seeing the white, stinky spunk all over her fingers. No matter. She licked her fingers clean best she could, tasting the rich flavor of her own girl spunk mixed with the cum from her pussy. Her husband would be along soon to help clean up.

Almost like clockwork Dave entered the bedroom, carrying a breakfast tray. Katy smiled and rolled over, watching her husband enter the room precariously with some toast, jam and tea for the both of them. He was naked as well, having only gotten up moments before to make it all for his pregnant wife. Dave was a fit man for his age, enjoying a good workout, and it showed. Wide shoulders, slim waste and the hint of a six pack. What always drew Katy's eye though was the slab of meat he was packing between his legs. Not many male cocks could ever compare to a futanari's, but Dave gave it a college try. 8 inches long, with a thick head and veiny shaft, it was complemented by a nice pair of large testicles that always delivered quite a load down Katy's mouth, pussy or ass; whichever she felt in the mood for.

Dave put the breakfast tray down by the bedside, leaning over to kiss his wife. They kissed passionately, like the lovers they were and Katy let a little moan out of her lips as Dave ran his hands down and cupped her balls. They broke away after a moment, Katy licking her lips as Dave continued to fondle her sack.

"I swear these have gotten bigger again. They're the size of oranges now!" Dave looked over her body, smiling, as Katy just lay there, rolling onto her back, her pregnant form allowing him full reign over her body. She was shorter than him by a few inches, with a darker complexion than having come from her Asian descent. Like all futanari though she was quite voluptuous in the right places, the curve of her breasts accentuated by the dark areola and pert nipples which topped them. Her belly bulged right above her, growing her young, and beneath that was her unique appendage. It was thick, the head almost the size of her fist, and at a foot long it was an absolute monster. Thick veins protruded up the shaft which gave the cock an almost animal appearance. Her supple rear and thighs seemed to be completely juxtaposed to her manly cock, but Dave had always said that only made her more beautiful.

Katy still remembered the day she had decided to become a futanari. She was 18, finally legal of age, but her parents had also given their blessing to the operation. In her homeland, futanari were very common, and thanks to the advent of post-gene therapy this century, changing one's body was not a matter of if, but just a question of money. The day after she'd had the treatment, her cock had grown from her own clit to her precise dimensions, with her own ball sack flopping out as well. She'd cried tears of joy. Finally she felt like she was meant too! She'd met Dave only a year later, grinding against each other on the dance floor. He'd been surprised at first to discover the immense bulge under her skirt at first, but it had not scared him. They'd gotten to know each other quickly, both personality and body wise, and it had been love since then. She couldn't ask for a better partner and father to her children. After this, she couldn't wait to get knocked up again. Even if just to go through the changes.

She'd been horny before the pregnancy. Futanari were well known for their libidos. And Dave had always been able to keep up. They'd do it regularly at least twice a day before her pregnancy, taking turns to top each other. But since her pregnancy, it was like she was on fire. She needed to orgasm at least four times a day! She was producing so much cum that Dave had taken time off work alongside Katy's maternity leave just to keep her fully milked and satisfied. Due to Katy's condition, it was hard for her to get herself off now. With a smile on his face, Dave always just said "I'm happy to help".

Katy was broken from her revere as Dave continued to fondle her ball sack, lightly tugging her testes, feeling the already full load within them that her wet dream had done little to empty. Dave cupped her balls, looking down at her pussy.

"My my, you're practically a river today my love." He knelt down, smelling her sex, breathing it in, never taking his hand of her testicles. Katy could smell herself all the way up here, so no doubt Dave would be intoxicated by her groin. The heady, manly smell of her precum dribbling out of her erect cock, the sickly sweet smell of her girl cum dribbling out of her fat engorged pussy, combined with the sweat and odor of her hairy snatch. Katy had often kept herself completely groomed, but now that she was unable to reach beneath her thanks to her bulging pregnant belly, she'd let the forest reclaim the land. Dave didn't seem to mind though, as he came back up, smiling.

"God you smell delicious." Dave leaned down and kissed her once again, their tongues now exploring each other's mouths. Katy broke off the kiss quickly though, her hands now on Dave's face. She pulled him up, staring into his eyes. "Darling, please, I need to cum."

Dave's eyes sparkled as he stood up, his cock also at full strength now, bobbing in front of his chest, ready to spear her.

"Where would you like it my love?"

Katy just moaned. "Please, on top, my balls are so full I need to empty them inside you."

"As you wish" With a light step Dave stood up and kneeled across the bed, moving his way over Katy's body until he was straddling her below her huge waist. He reached behind himself, and with a little grunt and sweat, plopped a butt plug out from beneath his ass cheeks, which had been lodged in their since last night. Dave always kept himself plugged for Katy, well trained early on to take her massive cock. The plug was a decent size, six inches long with a bulb like head. Dave no longer really needed to plug himself, Katy had been fucking that rear for years and it was well used, but for Dave it just seemed to be average daily life for him and he continued to plug himself daily. To be fair, Katy herself often enjoyed being plugged, especially when it rubbed her prostate in the right way. But being continually plugged was too much stimulation for an oversexed pregnant futanari. She didn't need any more!

Katy's pussy was a fire now, so much heat radiating from beneath her that she thought it could burn poor Dave. Her testicles were churning, eager to release, while Dave had now gripped her cock and was lightly stroking it, covering the massive shaft in it's own precum. Her husband however decided to tease his poor pregnant wife. With a gleeful grin he bent over, disappearing beneath the bulge of Katy's pregnant belly. Within a moment she felt why. Lips were now wrapped around her cock head, running themselves up and down her engorged tip.

Katy just closed her eyes, bringing her hands up to the soft pillows of flesh on her chest, as she enjoyed the sensations of her husband giving her a blowjob. She kneaded her tits, feeling her ripe mammaries beneath her long fingers, and the milk they contained within. She'd started lactating from almost day one of getting knocked up, which had surprised both her and Dave. She'd wet many a t-shirt in those days, two dark wet spots always over her nipples until they'd gotten control of the situation. A maternity bra with an inbuilt sponge was a necessity for every outing, as well as being constantly milked twice a day. Her milk production was off the charts as well, just like the rest of her hormones. She felt like a cow, constantly strapped to a pump as she filled bottle after bottle with her sweat nectar. They never bought milk anymore, the fridge was just full of her breast milk which they used whenever they needed. Between the breast pumping, and her cock's need to be pumped free of it's own cum every few hours, and her huge belly, Katy felt like a human cow. And she loved every minute of it.

Dave now had taken as much of her cock down his throat as he could, letting his tongue lick up and down her shaft as he deep throated her. His warm mouth was driving her wild, as Katy tugged on her erect nipples, feeling warm breast milk running down her fingers. It didn't take much to get them to lactate, and with the bed already soaked from her wet dream and no doubt made worse by the oncoming fuck sessions, she didn't feel a need to be anything but messy. Her nipples became a constant stream as she worked them, warm milk running down her curves as Dave finally came back up. With a plop her cock head popped free from his mouth, saliva running down his chin. He wiped his face with the back of his hand, hiding a cheeky smile, licking his lips.

"I think you're ready now babe. Hold this for me."

Dave had been holding onto his butt plug the entire time he'd been sucking her cock. He leant forward, reaching over her ginormous belly. Katy opened her mouth wide as Dave put his butt plug down her throat. "Lick it clean for me will you?" Katy just nodded. She loved the taste of his ass and let her tongue roam across the dark silicone of the plug. Katy just loved ass in general. She loved licking Dave's cock clean when he had been in her rear, and she always enjoyed making him clean her cock when she was done plunging into his ass. Which was what exactly was about to happen now.

With an obstructed view thanks to her belly, Katy tried to watch as Dave straddled her on his knees, leaning forward. He grabbed her shaft, guiding it until she found his sphincter. Katy couldn't wait. As best she could, she raised her hips, letting her tip hit his rear hole until with a little push she entered him. Dave moaned as Katy impaled him, letting her huge cock slide a few inches up his rear end. Katy could only gasp in delight as she felt his well abused hole grip firmly around her cock. However she couldn't bottom out, such as she was lying on her back. Dave took the initiative and allowed himself to sit back, taking the entire foot length cock up inside him in one go.

Katy, with the butt plug now fully cleaned, took it out of her mouth, throwing it next to her. "Oh fuck baby! You feel so good!" she exclaimed. Katy let go of her tits now, rubbing her belly as her husband settled atop her shaft, letting himself get accustomed to her width. She felt his own cock now against her belly, precum dribbling out onto her skin, warm and sticky. Finally Dave began to rock his hips, doing all the work, as he road his pregnant futanari wife. The clap of skin on skin filled the bedroom air, as did the musty scent of sex, as Dave went up and down on his wife's cock, letting nearly the entire length out except just for the tip, before riding all the way back down to the root. Katy just began to pant hotly, feeling the swell of an impending orgasm coming.

Dave's cock was running up and down her belly now, while his ball sack slapped into it with each thrust. Katy's body rippled as she was ridden, her body now covered in a sheen of sweat as she watched her husband work her cock in and out of her. He leaned over her belly now, taking her right nipple into her mouth and sucked on her breast. He was rewarded straight away with a nice spurt of milk, and continued to suckle upon her even as he was fucked.

"Fuck baby, your ass is so tight!" Katy was in heaven. Pregnant with a man on her cock sucking her tits. Was there anything better? Dave finally let go of her breast now, milk gushing out of his mouth, unable to drink it all down. He leant back, grabbing her belly, as he rode her harder now, he's hips picking up pace. Katy now joined hands with him on her belly, their two eyes locked, staring at each other as her orgasm approached.

"You like being pregnant my love?"

"Oh God yes! I love it! I want to have all your babies!"

"You will. I'll always keep you pregnant I promise. You want to make my ass pregnant?"

"Fuck yes! Please! I need to cum! I want to fill you up darling! Let me make you pregnant too!"

Dave bounced up and down on her shaft now, pounding himself with purpose. Katy was at a fever pitch as she groaned, her breath ragged as she felt her balls constrict. Her whole body went rigid and her cock went even harder as she came.

"OH BABY YES I'M CUMMING I'M GOING TO MAKE YOUR ASS PREGNANT!"

"Do it baby, give it all to me!"

A war cry came from Katy as cum swelled up her monster cock and at long last spurted inside her husband's rear. Katy gripped her hands around Dave's as best she could, stars flooding her vision as another great geyser of cum shot inside her husband. Her back now ached, her body spasming as she felt her pussy now go, squirting in tandem with her cock, covering her own balls and Dave's in her girl cum. Dave just sat there, eyes closed, as now a constant stream of hot futanari cum filling his bowels. For what seemed like an hour Katy did nothing but cum and orgasm, pass out and regain consciousness, as she emptied her first load of the day.

When Katy regained her composure, her heart rate finally slowing down, she could feel her massive member slowly beginning to deflate within her husband's ass. She was completely drenched now in her own cum and sweat. But my God did she not feel radiant, a perfect futanari woman. Dave now reached for his butt plug and with a smile and a little bit of a groan, slid off the shrinking phallus of his wife and reinserted his plug.

"My God babe, that was one of the biggest loads you've ever produced. Look at me!"

Dave stood up now, exiting the bed and walking around next to Katy. Katy's eyes widened in surprise. She'd put so much cum inside him before that now he looked pregnant! His belly was distended, like he'd eaten a melon! He rubbed his own belly, feeling the cum slosh around inside him. "Guess you really did get me pregnant?"

"I guess so. I could get used to you looking like this you know?" She smiled playfully, reaching up to rub his belly. They both did for a moment before Katy realized one little issue. A throbbing 8 inch cock nestled just below his stomach bulge.

"You didn't cum baby? Usually when you ride me like that you fire off before I do!"

"I think thanks to your pregnant condition, you're far quicker to get off the mark than me." He winked and blew her a kiss. "What say I return the favor?"

Katy smiled. "Oh yes please!" Katy grunted as she rolled over, getting herself onto her hands and knees. Now she felt even more like a cow, ready for the farmer to milk her. Her tits were dribbling their liquid gold onto the sheets, while her cock dripped globs of cum alongside her river of a cunt, which was coating her entire ball sack and shaft in it's own juices. Katy ached back up as best she could, allowing Dave a prime position into her holes. She felt him now, rubbing his cockhead up and down her slit.

"You know, you had my ass today and made it pregnant. Maybe I'll return the favor?" He rubbed his cock up her slit, past it now and let it sit just outside her brown ring.

Katy smiled, wiggling her hips in a teasing fashion, her giant belly swaying with her. She was fond of anal and loved it hard and rough when he fucked her back there. She wasn't going to say no to that today. Dave pushed forward, his cock completely covered in both their juices, and with little effort her entered her ass. Katy just cooed slightly, enjoying the sensation as he pushed his length inside her. There was always a little tinge of pain at first, but that was part of the fun. Being abused in a hole that it wasn't designed for such things to happen. It was naughty and she loved it.

Dave pushed all the way inside her until he bottomed out, and Katy felt his now engorged belly rub up against her ass. Katy couldn't lie, the thought of knocking him up was a fetish of hers. If he could knock her up, the favor should be returned. And with today's post-gene therapy, that would be easy enough to accomplish. She'd have to bring it up further in the future. But for now Dave was pulling back and ramming back into her ass. All she could think about was the fucking.

Dave gripped her ass cheeks, pulling them apart and giving them the occasional slap as he worked his shaft into her rear. Every stroke hit Katy's prostate and sure enough her cock was already stiffening. The slaps of their skin smacking into each other filled the bedroom once more. Katy's tits were bouncing wildly from her husband's thrust, the huge mammaries smacking into each other and letting spurts of milk spray the sheets underneath her. Both their ball sacks slapped into each other, Katy's significantly larger than Dave's, and knocked them back and forth. Dave reached under Katy now, feeling her now fully grown erection, and with practiced ease, began to stroke her shaft.

Katy was in heaven once again. With her ass being impaled by her husband's member and her own cock now being vigorously stroked, she wasn't going to last another minute. Katy looked back to her lover. His face was that of pure manly power. He was concentrating, working his shaft into his wife's tight ass, each stroke a designed to inflict maximum pleasure. He knew her body even better than hers sometimes, and the long quick deep thrusts were already enough for Katy. She was panting hotly, she even thought steam could be seen rising from her pussy as she watched her husband claim the ass that was his! And with a deep, guttural groan she came again.

Her cock fired off, splashing seed right into her pregnant belly. Rope after rope of hot cum covered her engorged belly, rebounding and flying off across the room. The pressure was that of a fire hose, with bursts of her futanari cum coating anything it hit. Katy crashed forward off her hands, her ass still in the air, as she screamed into a pillow.

"Here I cum baby! Time to make your ass pregnant as well!"

Katy felt the warmth of his cum splash inside her. For a man he still produced a great deal of cum. Her insides were coated in his baby batter. His cock rested on her prostate as he fired, and Katy came again. She squirted from her pussy while her cock gave a few quick bursts of cum, nothing as large as what had happened moments ago. Dazed, Katy looked back at her husband, who to her surprise was no longer sporting his baby bump. She then realized the butt plug had fallen out of him! A torrent of white cum was pouring out of his ass. Her own cum was like a river, splashing onto the bed as Dave screamed like an animal in heat, depositing the last of his sperm inside his wife.

12