Morning Ritual

Story Info
Story of how Josh and Suzy start their day.
850 words
3.35
8.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh sat at the glass table on the patio. He had designed and built the chair he sat on to accommodate their morning ritual.

Suzy climbed down the stairs to she called their "fun room." In the center, directly below the table and the trapdoor above, sat a Sybian. Josh had modified this one to meet their special needs. Suzy selected a probe, lubed it and installed the sperm cartridge. It contained a copious amount of real, live sperm and semen that Josh had provided the night before. They kept it in a small refrigerator along with beer and wine.

Suzy mounted the Sybian and, moving her hips from side to side, eased back onto the artificial dick. Had she not known it was fake, she could not have told by its size and texture. It felt like the real thing.

A small finger protruded from the tip to provide lubrication and guide it into place.

When all felt right and Suzy was securely seated astride the love toy, she pressed a button. The door above slid back and an elevator raised her slowly into position between Josh's legs. His feet fit into stirrups that spread his legs apart and held him in position.

As she came up, her nose brushed Josh's cock and balls. She reached out with her tongue and poked the tip. A small drop of precum had already formed and she tasted it with her tongue. As her hands were needed to hold onto the Sybian which had begun to gently thrust into her, she ran her tongue around the collar of Josh's cock.

She could tell he liked it by the way he responded. His limp cock had begun to grow and stiffen. She loved the feel of his limp cock and wished he would stay that way longer. She'd have to work on a potion to achieve that. Getting him hard was no problem; keeping him soft was a challenge.

Soon Josh's stiff cock was poking her upper lip and nose. She opened her mouth and took it in just enough for her lips to wrap around the collar. Tightened them she moved her head back and forth so her lips caressed the collar. She got an immediate response as Josh's cock stiffened and relaxed with each caress.

She took him further into her mouth and stuck her tongue out under it and poked his balls.

She felt the Sybian working on her and began to stroke Josh with the same rhythm. The Sybian speeded up and so did she. Soon, they were both breathing hard.

They had to do everything hands-free. Suzy needed her hands to hold herself in position on the Sybian and control it. Josh could not reach down and touch her or himself because of the way the table and chair were designed.

As his climax neared, Josh began thrusting in synch with Suzy and the Sybian. Soon he could hold it no longer and with a final thrust shot his wad deep into Suzy's mouth. At the same time, the Sybian sensed Josh's climax and shot its wad into Suzy so that she got it from both ends at the same time. Josh shot several more spurts into her and the Sybian followed suit.

They were both breathing hard. It was a great morning workout and one they both enjoyed immensely. They'd been doing it since arriving at the cabin.

Once Josh became limp and their breathing was restored, Suzy pressed the down button and the elevator lowered her down into the "Fun Room." She eased off of the Sybian and replaced it with a plug. She removed the probe and washed it in the small barroom sink before climbing the stairs and to join Josh.

She poured herself a cup and refilled Josh's. "How was it?" She asked.

"You get better every time," he said. "It was fantastic. I like that thing you do with your lips and tongue around the collar. That really feels good. As I'm sure you could tell, it is a real turn-on."

Suzy moved around the table, pulled his chair back and sat in his lap. Then she planted a big, juicy, cum-laced kiss on his lips. Josh's tongue shot into her mouth.

"I have a special something for you," she said. She reached down and pulled the plug gently from her love canal. With two fingers, she scooped up some of the cum-drool that came out and smeared it on Josh's lips. He took her fingers and sucked them. She then handed him the plug which was hollow and contained a copious amount of cum. He sucked on that with his eyes closed.

Finally, he took the plug out of his mouth and gave Suzy a big, cum-laced kiss.

"Time for a shower?" She asked, as she took her first sip of coffee. She loved these morning rituals. She was grateful to the potion she'd discovered, too, that gave Josh such stamina and enabled him to shoot such enormous loads and recover so quickly. It activated her juices, too.

Life was good.