Morning Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,152 Followers

Still, seeing was believing and this certainly was happening. The tingle that still resonated through his spent cock certainly attested to that. And one thing that Dad always drummed into them was to take advantage of life's opportunities. This was probably not what he had in mind, at least not as a middle-aged father. But if faced with a situation like this was he was their age, he probably would've come to the same decision that David now did.

"Okay," he said to both of them, his face filling with a smile.

"All right," Jim said with an identical smile.

"Great," Cathy beamed, "why don't the two of you get out of those clothes then."

With only the barest of running essentials on, it took both of them only a little over a minute to take it all off. As they stood there totally naked, Cathy's eyes moved back and forth, comparing their bodies.

If there were differences between the two of them, they were far too minor for her to notice. They were indeed totally identical, from the very short haircuts to the light layer of body hair on each of their muscular forms. If it wasn't for the small bandage that she had put on Jim herself, she couldn't tell the two of them apart at all. That they were totally alike excited her immensely.

Satisfying her initial curiosity, Cathy took a moment to remove first her running shoes, then her shorts. Like her top, she had worn nothing beneath them. Slowly turning back and forth, she let David and Jim take a good look at her.

There was some evidence of age when you really looked at her, but a lot less of it than women a decade younger. Obviously she had been taking care of herself a very long time. Both young men took note of the tightly trimmed patch of white and gray hair between her legs. It was a color they had never seen on a woman before.

"Why don't the two of you come a little closer," she said, seeing they were still a little nervous. "I don't bite."

They both moved to her right and left and she wrapped her arms around each of their waists, running her hands up and down their smooth skin.

"Actually, I do," she laughed, "but you might like it."

The joke helped ease the tension and she moved her hands up to the back of their head. She gently pulled Jim close, and kissed him on the lips, letting her tongue slip inside his mouth for a brief moment. Then she kissed David as well.

Close enough to feel the heat of her body, the boys could no longer resist and both of them began to run their own hands up and down her. Each would up at the breast closest to them and kissed that as well, their tongues sliding back and forth over the stiff, thick nipples.

"Mmmm, I like that," Cathy said as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes for a few moments, moaning even louder as twin mouths pulled her nipples deep inside.

Opening her eyes, Cathy turned and pressed her body hard against Jim, causing his cock to begin to come back to life as it rubbed against the outer walls of her pussy. At the same time, she reached back and pulled David against her back, his own cock having the same reaction as his brother's as it slipped between the crack of her ass.

"Now this is my idea of a sandwich," she laughed as she moved her pelvis back and forth, massaging each of their cocks until they were once again firm if not yet hard.

Then she reversed the order and let each brother feel what the other had just enjoyed. All the while, they grew ever harder.

She shifted position a third time, now facing one way and the McKenna brothers the other. Taking a small step back, she looked down as she cupped each of there balls, sliding here her fingers upward until they'd run across the length of their now standing manhoods.

"You have such beautiful cocks," she said as she ran her fingers down them as well. "I was just wondering, two brothers as close as the two of you are, have the two of you ever ..."

"No!" both of them answered in unison, their voices firm and absolute.

"Hmmm, a pity," Cathy mused as she brought her hands up and caressed each of their chests. "It might've been interesting. Still, I'm sure we're going to have a lot of fun nevertheless."

Simultaneously, without the need for discussion, both brothers had come to a decision about any body contact between them that might occur. As long as it involved being with a woman, the same rules applied as when they shared a car or the basement playroom on a date. They'd just make believe the other wasn't really there and forget it ever happened once it was over. It was the same rule each used to deal with the automatic reaction they had when they happened to see one of their sisters in the buff.

It turned out to be a good decision because Cathy now dropped to her knees in front of them once more and began to lick the head of their matched cocks. Her tongue ran across the tips of each, then under the bottom of the bulbs. She moved back and froth a few times, pressing them together until finally she took both of them in her mouth as one.

"MMMmmmm," they both could hear her moan and she ran her tongue under each of their cocks, rubbing the inside of her mouth against them too.

Both brothers felt funny having their dicks rubbing against each other at first, but they fell back on their tried and true rule and concentrated instead on the woman on her knees.

Cathy sucked them for a small time longer, letting them both slip from her mouth and then taking them again one at a time. Wrapping a hand around each of their shafts, she rubbed their cocks against her large breasts, pressing the tips against her nipples.

Standing up, she kissed both of them again, then taking each of them in hand, led them over to the couch against the port side wall. Cathy stretched out on the length of the sofa, resting on her extended arms and knees.

"Have either of you ever eaten pussy?" she asked.

"No," David said.

"Yes," Jim replied.

David was surprised by his brother's answer. He looked over at him as if to ask, who?

"Betty Vitelli," he said in response to the unspoken question.

David took a second to picture the girl who worked at the local Food Mart, thinking that when he had taken her out last summer, he had been luck to get a quick feel out of her when he took her home. Then Cathy snapped him back to the more important here and now.

"Then why don't you come back here and show me what you can do," Cathy said as she indicated the empty space behind her on the couch to Jim. "And you come around on this side." she said to David, indicated the space in front of the armrest.

Both teens followed her instructions as Jim knelt on the floor in front of the sofa and reached out to the cheeks of her ass. Taking a firm grip on each, he pulled them apart to give clear access to the rich pinkness between her legs. Without hesitation, he moved his head right in, his tongue pressing deep inside her to explore her most intimate places.

"Oh yes," the older woman giggled. "You have done this before," she added as a compliment.

Leaving Jim to worship her womanhood with his mouth, Cathy turned her attention back to David. She took his cock in her hand once again, running her fingers up and down it once more.

"Now don't think I'm going to ignore you," she smiled, a moment before her mouth wrapped around his cock.

This time her actions were more pronounced, the sucking sensation that he could feel down to his toes more intense. Her desires grew stronger, fueled in part by the pleasing sensations now spreading out from between her legs as Jim put everything he had into bringing her pleasure. That boy certainly had potential, she thought as a strong wave of pleasure washed over her, the ripples of which were passed along to David through the actions of her tongue.

Jim was having the time of his life licking Cathy's pussy. At first, he thought it might taste funny, like some kind of old lady smell. But once he'd brushed his tongue up inside the redhead, all he felt was excitement. That she was already hot and sweaty from her own exercise run only seemed to add to it all.

They continued in this position for a while, then Cathy told them to change places as she rolled over on her back, spreading her legs wide. Jim and David exchanged positions, with Jim flashing his older brother a 'top that' expression as they did.

Not willing to admit Jim could do something that he couldn't do better, David went right at it. His tongue was all over the place and Cathy had to reach down and help direct him to where it would do the most good. He didn't have his brother's talent, she thought, but his heart was in the right place. More importantly, after her little instruction, so was his tongue.

Jim's cock slid easily into her mouth and pumped up as he now was, he began to take the initiative as he took hold of the back of her head and began to fuck her mouth. Something that seemed to turn on Cathy even more. She responded by putting both of her own hands on the back of David's head and pressed his face hard against her pussy, urging him to go deeper and faster.

Twin echoes of delight filled her body, spreading from her head to toe. She had the passion of a twenty-year-old, and she was just warming up - now she wanted to fuck.

She gave the boys another few minutes to enjoy themselves, then disengaged herself from both of them. Cathy stood up from the couch and told both of them to sit down in her place.

The fifty-four-year-old couldn't remember the last time she'd had this much fun sexually. Certainly not with her husband, who long ago had realized that his wife needed more than he could give at his age and decided to look the other way when she need to satisfy herself. Looking down at the identical twins, Cathy realized that she had lost track of who was who. She had to look for the small cut on his leg, the bandage had fallen off, to tell it was him. It was only fair, she told herself, that he got first shot at her pussy.

Climbing on top of him so that they were face to face, Cathy lowered herself until his fully erect cock slid up inside her. It felt so good as she began to slowly ride up and down on it.

"Oh yeah, baby," she said in a low voice as she rode his cock, "give me all of it. That's it baby, fuck me, fuck me hard!"

Jim had his hands tight against her ass as he added the motion of his body to her own. He couldn't believe how tight she was around his cock. Weren't older women supposed to be pretty loose down there after years of fucking? The question didn't occupy much of his thinking, however, as Cathy repeated her demand that he go faster and harder.

David watched anxiously as his brother fucked the pussy he had just been sucking. His only concern at this moment was that Cathy might climax too soon and lose interest before he'd had a turn. It was something he needed have worried about as she couldn't wait to try out the second brother as well.

Pulling herself off Jim, she quickly mounted David in much the same manner and picked up right where she left off. In no time at all, he was fucking her with all of the intensity his brother had exhibited. Now it was Jim's turn to worry that he might not get a chance to climax before she was done.

But Cathy had known what she wanted even before they had begun to fuck. Bringing David to the edge of orgasm, she suddenly stopped and climbed off him, telling him to get up.

Cathy took his place on the couch, lying on her back this time. Jim thought he was going to get a turn again and was surprised when the redhead indicated that she wanted David to get inside of her again.

Not even concerning himself about the fairness of it, David climbed back on top of Cathy and quickly slid his cock back between her legs. The short pause had been enough to break his rhythm and bring him back from the edge. It would be necessary for him to work his way back to the summit, something he didn't mind one bit.

As David pounded away at her pussy, Jim decided to move his cock back to Cathy's mouth. At the moment, it wasn't as inviting a place as her pussy, but it was a lot better than using his hand. She opened her mouth to take it in, but then pulled it out after a few strokes, much to the teen's disappointment.

"In the drawer," she said in short breaths in between his brother's thrusts inside of her.

At first, he had no idea what she was talking about, until she reached out and pointed to the small table near the couch. Jim pulled out the single drawer and was surprised to see a small collection of sex toys. Sitting on top of the pile, was a large tube of K-Y jelly, which he held up to see if that was what she wanted.

"Yes," she panted, before having her words cut off by a hard push.

Jim was confused. Of course he knew what the tube was used for, he'd seen it in his parent's medicine chest. Many women his mother's age needed a little help during sex, but that certainly wasn't the case with Cathy. Then it suddenly hit him when he remembered what other sexual use the lubricant was used for.

"Oh shit," he said as he remembered what Cathy had said earlier about having 'other interesting places that they could put their cocks'. Although considering what one of those places now obviously was, he might have come up with a better choice of words to express his surprise.

Moving to behind both Cathy and David, Jim squeezed a generous portion of the gel into his hand. He pressed that hand between the cracks of her ass and his fingers into her even tighter ass. If he had been wrong in his assumption, she would surely let him know.

But even as he slid a second finger inside of her, she gave no protest. In fact, she managed to pull herself together long enough for her to call out his name and a request for him to 'do it'. David was too into what he was doing to realize she had called his brother's name and not his, or to wonder what it was that she wanted him to do.

Jim dropped an even larger glob of clear goo into his hand and smeared it all over the head of his erect pole. Then moving up against the fucking couple, lined up his cock with her asshole. He had been glad to see his fingers had come back clean when he'd pulled them back out of her, eliminating at least one of his concerns.

It was impossible for Dave now to feel his brother climbing on top of the two of them and for a split second, he wondered what the hell he thought he was doing. A loud moan from the woman on top of him gave his a pretty good clue as Jim pressed inside her tightest of holes.

"Damn," David thought in the moment before he turned his attention back to his own hole.

In alternating rhythms, the two brothers fucked Cathy as hard as they could. Jim had started off real slow, but it quickly became apparent that she could take as much as he could give. It wasn't long before all three of them would stand on the threshold of orgasm.

Faster and faster they rocked, their joint efforts blending into one. The boys were euphoric with the feel of their cock inside her, a sensation shared by Cathy as both penetrated her over and over. Each frantic motion of their bodies sent the three of them deeper into a frenzy. Each movement, one step closer to an explosive climax. Waves of anticipation lapped across three bodies that now existed as one.

"Fuck me...Fuck me..." was all Cathy could manage to say.

Jim and David had to settle for grunts in acknowledgment.

Both her young lovers drove themselves deeper inside of her, knowing it would be only moments before they exploded. Cathy knew it as well, hoping they could all climax together.

They crossed the threshold heartbeats later, in an order that was lost in their multiple explosions. All they were certain of was that it had been pretty incredible for all of them.

-=-=-=-

Awkward silence again filled the small boat later when they climbed off each other and began to get dressed again. All of them were covered with sweat and other aftereffects of their exertions, the worst of which could thankfully be explained by the morning's exercise. Be that as it may, Jim and David quickly decided to make use of the outdoor showers at the park house before heading home. What Cathy's plans were they didn't ask.

Climbing back on deck, the three of them were shocked to discover that their somewhat loud performance had drawn an early morning crowd. Fisherman and boat owners who had come out to enjoy the end of summer weather. David and Jim sheepishly stepped off the boat and on to the dock, trying to ignore the whistles and clapping hands of a few of the men on the pier. Of the few women, most just looked on in surprise or shock. At least two, the boys noticed, looked at their tanned, firm bodies with what could only be describe as admiration.

Cathy gave them a friendly wave goodbye, then went back down the steps to the cabin. Waiting until she was out of sight, the brothers left the onlookers behind and set off for the park house and a much-needed shower.

The next morning, they decided to go back to their original hour for their exercise run as to avoid any of the people who had been on the pier. Not to go on the run without one of them being sick would be too hard to explain.

As they passed the Marina, the brothers exchanged a look and without even discussing it, they moved to the opposite side of the road to where they could see the boats docked there as they passed. Coming from the opposite direction, "Cathy's Clown" would be on the last pier.

Jim saw it first, then David a second later. The slip for the cabin cruiser was empty. It could've just been taken out for am early morning cruise, but they were both pretty sure they would never see the boat, or Cathy again. With barely a glance, much less a word between them, they turned and headed back to the paved path.

When they passed the Marina again on their return lap, they didn't bother to look over at the empty slot a second time. Awesome as the experience had been, it was time to put it behind them.

Nearing the end of the road, the small parking lot where they'd left the car, the boys spotted two girls from their class just beginning their own run. Ellen Dolan and Mary Cooke looked pretty good in their running gear and as they passed they made sure they gave the brothers a warm smile and a friendly hello, one that Jim was quick to make sure he returned. The girls weren't in their class as runners, only putting in a mile a piece, but they were out there every day trying.

They'd gone another fifty feet when David unexpectedly came to a stop. Jim went another few feet then stopped as well when he realized his brother wasn't at his side.

"Pull a muscle?" he asked as he walked back to David, thinking only an injury would make him stop.

"No," he simply said.

Jim spread his hands as to ask 'what', thinking that David had stopped because of something he had done.

"I was just thinking," he said.

"Now there's a first," Jim said, unable to resist the opening.

"Well there's always a first time for everything," David said, surprising Jim in that he expected an angry retort or at least a reminder that he didn't take anything seriously.

"What about?" Jim now asked.

"I think that maybe I come down too hard on you, maybe too hard on myself also."

"No shit," Jim laughed, finding the statement funny.

"What I'm saying is that maybe we could slow down a little," David went on. "We're doing okay with track and all, so maybe we should see about enjoying ourselves a little more."

"Okay, who are you and what have you done with my brother?" Jim asked.

"Make fun of me if you want," David concluded, "but the more time we waste here, the harder it's going to be to catch up with them."

"Ellen and Mary?" Jim asked, taking a second to realize whom he meant.

"Unless you're too tired," David grinned.

"Me tired?" Jim laughed as he looked down the path where the two girls could still be seen. "I live to run, well that and a few other things."

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,152 Followers