Morning Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why, right now.... Now Arabella, you listed carefully to Julie and do exactly as she says.

"Alright ladies, mount up. We'll take the Lake Road today."

Grandmother got into the cart pulled by Robin and Rosie, and they all followed her out through the arch.

"OK. May I call you 'Bell' dear."

"Yes. Everyone does except Grandmother."

"Good. lets go to the paddock and start learning how to steer Morning Star."

"Shouldn't we hitch her to a cart first?"

"No, lets start without a cart. You need to get to know each other."

"Oh, alright."

Start, stop, turn right, turn left, walk, trot run, stop. Over and over.

"Stop here Bell. lets sit for a bit."

"OK."

"Tell your pony she can sit too."

"Morning Star, you may sit on a bench too."

"It's a lot of work. Isn't it?"

"Boy, yes."

"Are you a little tired?"

"Mm, ya, a bit."

"Do you think Star is tired too?"

"Mm, I guess."

"Well, think how tired she'd be pulling a cart with you on it all this time."

"What do you mean?'

" Well, if you had been sitting on the cart, you'd hardly be tired at all, but Star would have been running and pulling you all that time."

"Oh. Right. I see."

"You could hurt her by working her too hard. We don't want to hurt your Morning Star, do we?"

"No no. I love her. But how do I know?"

"Well, dear, that's what we're going to learn. Now get Star back standing, and we'll go back to the stables."

Julie showed Arabella how to remove my harness and bridle. She put on my halter and rubbed me down with a damp cloth, then turned me out to the paddock. I was soon joined by the rest of the herd. More language lessons until lunch.

The little girl wasn't with Julie after lunch.

"This afternoon we'll introduce you to the cart. It'll be easier without Bell the first time."

After harnessing me in the aisle with the rest of the herd Julie took me to the carriage house. There were all kinds of carriages, from plain ones with small wheels and plastic seats, to elaborate ones with chrome or gaily painted frames and high spoked wheels, and upholstered seats. Even some four wheel ones.

"Sharon, this is Morning Star. She's never pulled a cart before.'

"Hello beautiful," Sharon stroked my mane, then down my left fore leg. "Don't you worry about a thing. This won't hurt a bit, now we'll just loop your reins through this ring.... Now Julie and I are going to roll your cart to you. We,ll pull a shaft each side of you. Ready?"

They were soon snapping shackles on all the rings on my harness, even to the bands on my fore legs.

Sharon took my reins just below my chin. "Back up, beautiful. No, you don't have to look, I'll guide you. That's a good pony."

I felt the jiggle of the shafts as Julie climbed onto the cart. Sharon draped my reins over my shoulders and led them back to Julie. Sharon stepped back, Julie flicked the reins. "Here we go Star!"

Life was good. Breakfast, groomed, harnessed and hooked to my cart. Morning parade, then a run, usually driven by my owner, Bell, but sometimes by Julie.

Unharnessed and out to the paddock with the herd 'till lunch and a nap. Harnessed and afternoon exercise, but not following the others like the morning run.

I became quite fluent in pony talk. We gossiped about our grooms, and joked with each other. The only rule was to keep quiet if humans were paying attention.

Julie's goodnight kiss became warmer. I loved her touch when we were alone for grooming.

I as almost asleep. The stable was dark and quiet. I heard my stall's latch click. "Nicker?"

"Shh Star, it's just me." Julie slipped into my bed. "We have to be quiet, darling."

She called me darling!

Her kisses! The things she did with her soft fore hooves! My god, a sparkling light lost in space orgasm. More long sweet kisses.

"Sweet dreams beautiful."

"My groom visited me last night."

"Was she good?" asked Maggie.

"Um, does yours, uh?"

Lilly said "They all do. We'd be a bunch of snaky fillies if they didn't."

"It's supposed to be a secret," said Princess, "but I'm sure Grandmother knows."

"Kara fits one of us with a strapon, and we take turns fucking her as she eats the other." nickered Rosie.

My owner, Bell, is just the sweetest. I have to get down on my knees so she can put on my bridle, and brush my mane. Julie's coaching has worked out fine. Bell has learned just how much force to use with the buggy whip.

Today they took me back to the harness maker, Mable. They hadn't harnessed me after lunch.

"I think you're going to love this." She held up a light blue bridle with a big silver star on each blinker, and a tall white plume on it's top. After fitting it, she produced a light blue harness with more silver stars. It took a while to get all the adjustments just right.

Arabella squealed and clapped. "Morning Star you look so beautiful!"

Then we went to the carriage house. The rest of the afternoon Bell drove me sitting on a royal blue cart with four foot tall wire wheels and a white leather padded seat.

Something is going on this morning. Julie and Bell both seem excited, and they harnessed me in my blue set and the show cart.

Grandmother had some ladies her age with her at parade.

"Arabella, dear, do you want to come in the car with us, or ride in the truck with Julie and Morning Star?"

"In the truck, please grandmother."

"That's fine dear.

"Now girls, lets go for a carriage ride" Grandmother and her friends climbed aboard her four wheel cart.

This morning's run was a short one, to the woods and back. Then instead of turning me out in the paddock after grooming, Julie and Bell took me to the van. My harness and bridle were removed, I was haltered and loaded into the van.

It was a long drive. I confess I dozed off.

There were maybe a dozen vans in the parking lot. Julie led me into a big open barn and looped the tether of my halter around a bar mounted on the wall. There were other ponies there too. Bell went to find Grandmother. Julie harnessed me in my pretty blue one, talking gently as she worked.

"Steady my pretty Star....Hold still dear...Good pony... That's my love, good girl....Almost finished beautiful."

Bell returned. I knelt down so she could remove my alter and put on the bridle with the beautiful plume. "Oh Morning Star, you're the most perfect pony in he world!"

Then they hooked me to the blue show cart and Bell led me out to a staging area where a lady was sorting everyone out in order. "Remember darling, back straight, head up, and lift those knees." Julie cooed to me as she held my right rein just below my chin and stroked my back, as Bell climbed aboard.

We all trotted out into the arena, around it's circumference, and were introduced as we went past the judging stand.

"Next we have Arabella McTier and her pony Morning Star. This is her first appearance." Quiet polite applause and we went back out.

Our turn. Back into the arena. Bell drove me around and around, through the gates marked by orange traffic cones. Walking, trotting, a final run around the arena to applause, then out as the next pony came in.

We went back out with the rest for the awards ceremony.

Back in the barn Julie sent Bell to join grandmother and her friends after my cart was taken away.

"You were wonderful, darling." She took off my bridle and gave me a quick kiss. She took off my harness and gently rubbed me down with a warm damp cloth. I nickered with pleasure."You're my beautiful baby." she whispered.

"HEY, you! Ponies have to be bridled or haltered."

"Sorry."

Julie giggled as she put my halter over my head. Her hand surreptitiously rolled my right nipple and cupped my breast. "We'll have a special bedtime tonight darling."

I fell asleep, tired and contented, in the van on the way home.

12