Morning Surprise

Story Info
Romantic BDSM encounter starts the morning off right.
2.9k words
4.63
12.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Violet and this is one of my stories...

I lounge downstairs, watching a silly show, in nothing but a silk robe. I seem to always wake early, but my love, he likes to sleep in. Typically, he would just snuggle me in, holding me tight so I can't escape. This morning, I restlessly squirmed and finally wiggled out, so I wouldn't bother him. I wait, impatiently, for him to wake up and come downstairs, so we can decide how to spend the day. Our first day off in a long time, we haven't discussed what to do with it.

Finally, I hear his footsteps on the stairs, and I can't help the smile spread across my face. He turns the corner, and his robe hangs open. His cock stands at attention. My eyes get big, and a small "oh, " slips from my lips. The hunger in his eyes instantly makes me wet.

He comes to the couch and stands in front of me, presenting himself with one eyebrow raised. It is the biggest cock I have ever had. It is perfect. I sit up instantly, knowing that I am his, we both wholeheartedly agreed he can have me whenever and however he wants. I take that gorgeous cock, slowly working his girth into my mouth. I try to relax because I have a small mouth and it is a lot to take in.

I have never liked sucking cock before him, but this man makes me want to, and I pushed myself to be better over the last year. I slowly learned how to relax and take him in. I close my eyes and caress his shaft with my tongue and swirl it around the tip, savoring the silky feel, while I continued to work more and more into my mouth.

I love his musky, manly smell, and taste. It almost turns me into another person. I'm typically pretty reserved and shy, but he seems to bring out an inner devil in me. My mouth feels full. I swallow him down as far as I can, further than I have before. I revel in the sensation. There is a service in this act, but a quiet power too.

I always give myself to him in utter abandon. I can't help but delight in pleasing him. Suddenly, my nose hits his belly. My reverie breaks, and I open my eyes in surprise and stay there for a moment. I slowly look up at him with wide eyes, and he smiles down, and then my devil gets a mischievous look on his face.

He pushes me off his cock and back on the couch, snatches the silk sash from my robe, and grabs my wrists. He wraps the sash around my forearms, binding them together in front of me. He pulls me up and starts leading me up the stairs on his improvised leash. Once we get upstairs, he picks me up and throws me into the center of the bed.

He reaches into the bedside cabinet and pulls out a vibrator, pushing it into my hands, demanding, "Pleasure yourself for me."

I can't seem to say no to anything with this man. His quiet authority. The way he holds himself. All of him makes me want to submit; to please him in any way I can. If he asks, I hop to it, so I start running the vibrator up and down my slit, lingering on my clit. I push it down as far as I can, but with my wrists bound up my forearms, I can only get the tip in. He smiles down at me with that glint of evil in his eyes. I know exactly what he is thinking; he wants me frustrated.

He pushes my legs into a butterfly and then starts preparing something, but looks up and says, "Don't you dare cum unless I tell you that you can!"

I'm so hot, and I'm trying so hard not to cum, but I'm not allowed to stop with the vibrator. I start pleading, " Please, Sir, I need to cum. Oh, God. Oh God. Please, Sir. Please!"

He simply smiles and pulls out the wrist cuffs. He lets me squirm and struggle for a few minutes more and then pulls the vibrator out of my hands. I mew my displeasure and frustration. He crawls up my body and pulls my arms over my head.

Holding me there, he alternates back and forth, biting my nipples until they are hard and standing at even more attention than my already excited state has them. He bites my lower lip until I whimper and smiles down at me while his weight presses me down into the bed. He unwraps my arms and stretches my arms up and wide.

"Stay," is all he says, giving me a look.

He attaches one of the cuffs and clips it into a lead he has tied to the headboard of the bed — first one wrist and then the other.

"Try to get free." I pull and tug, but I'm bound tight.

While this happens, I have put my legs together and squirm while rubbing them together, trying to hold onto my orgasm but also not let it wash over me.

He looks over his shoulder and tsks at me, "Did I say you could put your legs together?"

"No, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir."

"That has earned you the paddle, but not yet..."

He jumps off me and grabs my ankles. Cuffing them, he spreads me wide and pulls the leads tight.

After admiring his work, he proclaims, "Now, I'm ready to begin."

He is moving slowly, deliberately building my anticipation of what is about to happen. He has things lined up beside the bed where I can't see. He taps on his lips and smiles while reaching down. Something jingles and he pulls up a set of nipple clamps linked with a chain. He swings them back and forth, and I recognize that it's the cloverleaf set.

He sees my eyes get wide. He delights in pulling the chain and letting them tighten even more on my sensitive nipples. These used to terrify me, and they still frighten me. They hurt so bad, but he has shown me that he pinches much harder.

My breathing accelerates, and my heart pounds in my ears as I anticipate the bite. He pulls my nipple up with one hand and clips it down. I hiss at the sting, while my eyes dilate. My mind shifts, all I can think about is the pain, but then his hand is on my clit circling and dipping a finger into me.

My pent off orgasm instantly stokes back up. My world is focused down. My brain zeroes in on just the one sensation of pleasure and blocks everything else out.

My eyes are hooded, and I whimper, "Please, Sir," while panting with need.

"Not yet love," and his hand stops.

The pain in my nipple is a dull ache. He reaches over and pulls up my other nipple, clipping on the other side.

"Unh," is all I can get out while my mind has gone completely blank.

The bite isn't as bad the second time. I've already drifted down in my headspace, knowing the pleasure and pain will be slowly doled out. He gives the chain a little tug causing me to arch as much as I can to lessen the pull while crying out. He continues to pull with one hand and goes back to his ministrations on my clit. The cry slowly slips into a moan of pleasure.

"That's my girl. I love to make you sing."

I mumble out, "Please, Sir. Please, may I cum, Sir?"

His hand stops, "Not yet, my pet," punctuated with an authoritative little pat.

He reaches down off the bed and pulls out a new vibrating plug. It's much bigger than the ones I'm accustomed to, and my eyes get big.

"It's too big!" I cry out.

He smirks at me, "It's as big as me, and you can take my cock up that tight hole."

He kneels at the base of the bed and smiles. He makes a show of lubing his fingers and goes to work, opening me up. I've always loved anal. For a long time, I couldn't get off unless I had something up my ass and I moan while my eyes roll back in my head as he slowly pushes the first finger in. He lets me relax and then starts with the next digit — my back arches.

"Oh, God. Oh, God," I whimper my typical mantra and moan as waves of pleasure wash over me.

I'm rocking into him as much as I can in my bound state. He starts in with the third finger and works my hole open while circling his thumb on my clit. I can't seem to keep my eyes from rolling back, even though I know he likes to see my eyes. He enjoys gazing into my soul with my glass face showing him every emotion.

I'm panting with need as he says, "That should do," and starts pushing on the plug.

Exactly like when he takes my ass, I'm not sure I can accommodate the size. This plug is just so big! I try to relax as much as possible. My body turns to mush, but I'm still a bit apprehensive.

I let out a whimper, he smiles and reassures me, "Relax. You got this."

I will myself to breath and relax and take it in. I feel stretched to the max as he slowly works it further in. I feel so full.

"There. See, I told you, you could do it!"

I smile in my haze of sexual bliss. He picks up a remote and balls inside the plug start rotating around the base massaging my ring. I moan and go limp with the overload of sensation. He just keeps taking me higher and higher. Every time I think we have reached the peak, he shows me there is another ridge to climb.

"Good girl," he says with a smug smile.

I vaguely perceive the tension on one ankle lessen and then the other. He goes up to the head of the bed and unclips my wrists, bringing them up over my head, and securing them to another point.

"Time to flip over, my love," he cheerfully chirps.

He takes my legs and flips me onto my belly. Then he grabs the wedge and works it under me, so my ass is presented to him in the air, and I'm stretch down the length of the incline. He picks my sash up with a thought running through his mind. Putting it in my mouth, he hesitates. This isn't something we have done or discussed.

He seems concerned, "Is this okay?"

How can I say no to this man, "Yes, Sir."

He winds the sash around me and ties it into a quick gag. Giving my ass a few light pats, he moves on with his task. He locks my legs in place with bindings around my thighs that attach to the wedge.

"Alright. Now for that punishment."

"Yes, Sir," I say as well as I can through the gag while preparing for his ministrations.

He caresses the leather of the looped paddle and gives a few quick slaps on his hand. He crawls up onto the bed, walks on his knees between my legs, and says, "Twenty to start with."

The paddle comes down on my left cheek with a slap and a sting. I cry out through my gag and then feel his fingers on my clit circling. I moan with pleasure. He continues circling my clit as he doles out my punishment, my mind reels between the interplay of pleasure and pain. I'm dripping down my thighs, reveling in each slap. It finishes much too quickly.

His ministrations stop, and he asks, "Is that enough?"

I shake my head no and mumble out, "Please, Sir," through my gag.

"Very well. Ten more," he gleefully exclaims.

His fingers are back, and I'm dripping and on fire with my need.

"I'm going to count these out since you seem to have lost your concentration. One," he says and adds more power to the hit.

"Two."

The impact shakes me, and I groan. This strike is even harder. I think he must be adding more power to each spank.

"Three."

He intentionally pauses between each hit and intensifies his attention to my clit just to the point that I'm shuddering and can't hold back the release.

"Please, sir," I mumble through the gag once again, shaking with need.

"Four. Please, what, my pet?" he says innocently as if he has no idea what I'm asking.

"Please, Sir," is all I can get out. My mind grasps for words, but none are forthcoming beyond the simple word - please.

"Five. I didn't hear a request. Please, what?" I can hear the smile on his lips as he enjoys teasing me.

"Oh, God! Please, Sir!" I beg once more.

"Six. What do you want? More spankings?"

"Please, may I..may I...oh God...Please!"

"Seven. May you what? And I didn't hear a Sir, my pet, " he admonishes me while clearly still having fun with the game.

"Sorry, Sir. Oh God. Sorry, Sir," I pant barely holding onto control.

"Eight. That's better. Now, what do you want?" He teases and taunts, but won't give in unless I say the words he wants to hear.

"Nine! Almost finished love. Did you lose your train of thought? Are you distracted?"

"Please, Sir..."

"Ten." He cuts me off with the last smack and slams into me and holds there, letting me feel the stretch and fullness.

My eyes go wide, and I know the words now, "Oh, God! Oh, God! PLEASE, may I cum, Sir?"

"Not until my word, " and he starts pounding into me.

While I'm on my knees and he takes me from behind - This is his favorite position. He loves the heart shape that my ass makes and the way my body arches to keep my ass high. He alternatively scratches and then runs his fingertips lightly up and down my back. He knows that drives me crazy, but right now, I don't know how much more I can take. I'm so full as he relentlessly slams into me with his balls slapping my clit. I'm losing my grasp.

Finally, he is as ready as I am and demands, "Say the words!"

Those simple words give me the signal that he is going to explode, and I scream out in pleasure, "Please use me for your pleasure, Sir!"

He roars, and I feel his cock jump with my words, and he starts filling me with his seed and then commands, "Cum for me. NOW!"

I explode, milking his cock and extending his orgasm. It rolls over me and keeps coming. He stops, entirely spent, while I spasm around his cock and the plug. He can feel that I'm still going, so he pulls back and grabs the vibrator sliding it up and down my slit and dipping it ever so slightly into me. Pausing on my clit, he draws more and more out of me.

I'm screaming with pleasure. My toes are curled up, and my hands are clawing at the wedge. Over and over, the orgasm crashes over me. He keeps driving it on. It's becoming all-consuming, along with the overwhelming release. My sensitive nub aches with pleasure, but I can't stop until he releases me.

Finally, he says, "You are allowed to say when."

"Please, Sir. Thank you, Sir. Oh, God. Enough, please, Sir."

He slowly pulls the vibrator away and watches as I still spasm, but it starts to slow. He reaches over and turns off the plug. The rolling waves of orgasm slow, but lap like gentle waves. He rubs my ass, admiring the redness and lines.

Finally, he eases the plug from my ass and releases the bindings on my thighs. Trailing gentle kisses down the back of my leg, he slides his hands up my back gently and frees the gag. He unclips my cuffs and eases my shoulders with loving massage. He carefully rolls me over.

I'm complete jelly. Weak as a newborn kitten. He scoops me up in a cradle hold and lays me down off the wedge and pushes it off the bed. He releases one of the cloverleaf clamps and quickly takes my swollen nipple into his mouth, gently lapping it with his tongue and easing it. Caressing my breast and running gentle fingers up my body, worshiping every inch of me with adoration. As gently as he can, he releases the last clamp and takes that nipple into his mouth just as tenderly as the first.

I begin to shake, and he speaks to me softly, "That was amazing! You are amazing! I love you so much," while continuing to pet me.

He lifts my head and gives me some water and then slowly lowers me back. He caresses my face and covers it in kisses.

"I'll be right back," he whispers in my ear with a little nibble on my ear lobe.

I hear the water in the bathtub turn on. He is back in a moment with his gentle touch.

"That was perfect," he says while beaming down at me.

"Thank you, Sir," I mumble with my eyes closed, floating in satisfaction.

He takes off my cuffs and carries me to the tub. He steps in and eases us both down, cradling, and holding me. He gently washes me with a soft cloth, and I sigh. He kisses the top of my head.

"I hope that scratched your itch as requested, my beautiful girl."