Morning Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers

“Unh! Ohhh! Ohhh God!” Karen moaned as she felt the stirrings of an orgasm rise from within her. Rich released her hands and slid them down the sides of her body. As he eased himself up onto his knees, his hands pulled her hips upward, bringing her up as well. She was now on her hands and knees as her lover penetrated her over and over, almost without missing a beat. ‘Slap slap slap slap slap slap slap’ his groin was smacking hard against her ass, causing her cheeks to ripple with each impact. He was drilling his member into her body mercilessly, fucking her harder and harder as her moans grew louder. Her huge breasts swung back and forth beneath her, and Rich was looking down at her lovely bum as he slammed against it harder and harder. He loved how her tanned cheeks shook every time he hit them. He spread her cheeks apart a little as he fucked her, revealing her tight little asshole. A surge of desire went through him – he wanted to fuck that ass. Badly.

“Oh my God Karen!” He moaned. “You’re amazing!” It was all he could say as he gave her his all.

“OHHHHHHGOD!” She cried, cumming. Her orgasm exploded within her, starting at her pussy and moving throughout her body at the speed of light. Her face grimaced and her hands gripped the sheets tightly as her cunt pulsated around his pistoning cock. Rich continued fucking her through her orgasm, fighting off the urge to slide into her ass for as long as he could. As her orgasm died down, however, he could fight it no longer.

He slid his long tool out of her warm tunnel. It was slick with her juices. Karen knelt before him, panting. She had an inkling of what he was going to do, but wasn’t one hundred percent certain. When she felt him probing at the entrance to her asshole, she became quite sure.

“Ohhhh yes, baby…fuck my ass…” she moaned, erotically. Her pussy was still tingling, and now she even felt a surge of desire stemming from her ass!

Rich placed the fat head of his penis at the tight little entrance to Karen’s asshole. He hoped his cock was lubed enough with her juices! Holding it straight out before him, he pushed hard. She tried to relax her muscles as she felt pressure on her backdoor. He continued pushing forward, relentless in his efforts. Finally, his head was able to just barely squeeze inside the outer rim of her anus.

“Ohhh…” she gasped, feeling her ass stretch wide. He forced a couple more inches inside her and she winced, trying to remain relaxed. He placed his hands on her hips, looking down at the point where his thick rod disappeared inside her bum. The rim of her tight hole was gripping the middle of his thick penis. Rich slid himself most of the way out of her, and she sighed. He pushed himself halfway in her again, and Karen groaned, quietly. Holding the sides of her ass, he began to fuck her using only half his cock.

She rested her head on both her arms, sticking her bum up in the air as her lover slid into it over and over. It felt so good, and he was being very gentle. Suddenly, she felt him go deeper.

“Unh!” She gasped, pain mingling with the pleasure. Using long strokes, he was now fucking her ass with most of his penis. He couldn’t help it. Her ass felt so snug and perfect that he could not help but slide into her further. He slowly eased his entire penis all the way inside Karen’s asshole. She winced, withholding a groan. She knew he was in there all the way – she felt so full!

Rich looked down, spreading her cheeks wide so he could see where the rim of her asshole wrapped around the base of his cock. He began to slowly pull out of her. When he reached half way, he slid back inside her. She moaned, quietly. He continued to fuck her up the ass gently like that, and she began to relax.

“Ohh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Unh! Unh!” She moaned softly as she began to ram her ass back to meet his thrusts. It was feeling amazing now, and her entire body was tingling. He was using long strokes now, sliding every inch of his pole into her anus and then slipping it out all the way to the head. He was cherishing every second of their encounter, filing every sight and feeling away in his mind. He looked on either side of him at the bottoms of Karen’s feet, and he slowly ran his gaze up her smooth, tanned legs to her ass. Her big, beautiful cheeks were rippling each time his groin tapped them, and he could see his fat penis sliding in and out of her tight little asshole. ‘Slap slap slap slap slap slap’ Her orgasm was rising. She could feel the buzzing sensation in her body grow stronger.

Rich reached around her and ran his fingers through the curls of her treasure trail. They reached her sopping wet, perfectly shaven pussy, and his fingers began to tease and tickle her slit. He nudged her clit.

“OHHHHHH GOD!” She cried, orgasm exploding within her. Her heart was pounding, and the inner walls of her pussy were convulsing as her lover teased her clitoris while fucking her ass. She bit her lip, whimpering as she took it up the ass a little harder. Her ass seemed to tighten a little around him as her muscles tensed up. Her massive tits were rocking back and forth with each of his thrusts as she struggled to regain control. Rich was the one that was losing it now. He could feel his balls heating up in preparation.

“I’m gonna cum Karen!” He groaned, still sliding his organ in and out of her ass. She desperately wanted to feel him shoot his hot seed into her pussy again – it would be wasted in her ass! She felt so much love for this man!

“Ohhhhh…cum in my pussy, honey!” She whined. She felt him slide his rod out of her ass, feeling every inch of his pole as he slipped it out. She quickly rolled onto her back, spreading her legs wide with her feet up in the air. Her swollen pussy lips were pressed together, a dark pink from all the action she’s been getting.

Rich was barely holding his orgasm; the tension in his balls was building. He watched as this goddess rolled onto her back and gave him her pussy. He was able to press the head of his penis against the petals of Karen’s vagina. Just as he squeezed the mushroom head inside her, his cock exploded. A hot, thick stream of his cum fired just inside her cunt. As he slid his manhood inside her slick tunnel, it jerked again, firing another hot rope of semen off the back of her needy pussy. He slid into her all the way, collapsing on her as more of his seed flowed into her womb.

Karen’s legs fell around his waist, holding her lover deep inside her. She kissed at Rich’s face as his penis twitched inside her, dumping more of his cum into her vagina. Her arms and legs squeezed him tight as the last of his sperm dripped inside her body. His lips found hers and he kissed her breathlessly, holding himself inside her, making sure that every drop of his seed went into her vagina. Their lips were smacking loudly, and the sound of their heavy breathing was just as loud.

Her limbs relaxed around him, and she lightly scratched his back with her long nails. They pecked at each other’s mouths, and looked into each other’s eyes.

“I love you, Karen.” He whispered. He loved how warm and comfortable his softening penis felt inside her.

“I love you, too.” She replied with a smile that revealed her dimple. She wished that this feeling of having this man inside her body would never end.

Just then, they heard some commotion at the front door. Jake’s home! Rich caught a glance of the clock as he slipped his soft penis out of Karen’s vagina. It was 11:06.

He threw on his underwear and jeans as the two of them heard children’s voices. Karen was in full panic, throwing on a T-shirt and opening the window. She practically ripped out the screen as her lover grabbed his shirt and socks. He dove out the window, scraping his chest on the way. Karen turned to greet her fiancé. Her face was flushed.

“Hi honey!” Jake said, slipping his arms around her and giving her a kiss. It briefly crossed his mind that she looked sexy in just a T-shirt. Her smooth, tanned legs were very hot. He had no idea that her pussy was full of another man’s cum. “What happened to the window?” He asked, curiously.

“Oh, um, it blew in during the night.” Karen replied, waving at the screen. It was then that she noticed Rich’s shoes. When Jake walked over to where the screen lay against the wall, she bent and picked up the shoes. Jake bent down to have a look, and she threw the shoes out the open window. Success!

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers
12