Morning Walk, Morning Stumble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that a woman came to our table, and looked straight at Maddy. Maddy looked up, with an uncertain look on her face, as if she didn't know what to say or do.

"Hello sweetheart," the woman said.

"Hi mom," Maddy replied.

Well, I did not see that coming. Maddy got up, and hugged her mom, who gave her two kisses. Maddy asked her to join us, which she did once she knew we were both okay with that. Maddy's mom was a very pretty woman. Dark hair, brown eyes, full sensual lips, and most prominent, her large breasts. I don't know how much was natural and how much was added on, but they were rather big, in relation to her whole posture. And she didn't mind showing them off. She introduced herself as Laura.

"So, you are the man who gave me this beautiful daughter," she said. "I am grateful she found someone to help her make a choice, rather than stepping in and out of her girly phases, and then being thoroughly miserable when she wasn't all dolled up. Or maybe she finally met that someone she wanted to make the permanent change for. Either way, I am very grateful."

Maddy then told me what she hadn't told me so far. The day after we first met, she had gone to see her mum, as Maddy. Until then there had been no Maddy, just an occasional female form of Laura's son. She had introduced herself to Laura as Maddy, and had explained our meeting, the near fall included. Laura was initially worried about this stranger, clearly more of her age then Maddy's age, and had told Maddy to be cautious and take things very slow.

Laura showing up was not entirely coincidental either, as Maddy had planned this meeting with Laura, so she could check what type I was and if I seemed the right fit for Maddy. According to Laura I had made a good first impression on her. She even told me I was very much her type. She then went on to say that Maddy was her type as well, in her new found persona. Apparently they had a - let's call it liberal - relationship, and Maddy had become very self assured at home. Now it was 'just' a matter of taking that confidence into the great wide world.

"I have been educating Maddy so she can show her best, uuhhmm, let's call it bedside manner, when the time is right," Laura told me.

"Watching women flirt with a man, seduce a man, kiss a man, is one thing. Putting that into practice is a whole different matter. So I have shown her how to do these things, with Maddy temporarily reverting back to the male role. And with me doing all the things she would want to impress you with. So we have been lovers rather than family the weeks since you caught her. And it seems you caught her heart as much as the rest of her," Laura finished.

"You're not put off by us now, are you?" Maddy asked with more than a hint of nerves in her voice.

"What puts me off most is that I wasn't there to watch," I said with a telling grin.

"Well, if you're lucky, who knows what you might get to watch," Laura said, running her long nails first over her own tits, then over Maddy's face.

Laura and Maddy then both filled me in about the nature of their relationship, and its liberal principals. Laura had been aware for a long time of Maddy's desire to dress in girls clothing, and she was well aware of Maddy browsing through her things, and then eventually wearing them. Laura, according to Maddy, had been very supportive, trying to guide her through doubts and anxiety. She had meanwhile also helped her son in finding a style that suited him and his personality. Laura had helped choose a dress style that matched that personality.

That did however not result in him going out dressed as a girl. The closet was too comfortable and cosy. It resulted in many girly nights in, with Laura skilling her son in applying make-up and doing his hair, first the wigs, later his own hair with extensions. This was what Maddy still used today. The morning I met Maddy she had been deliberately locked out by Laura, who tried to force her son out to face up to the outside world, and to work out if this was what and who he wanted to be.

And then her stumble happened, I happened and Maddy happened. And Laura told me she was incredibly grateful for that.

"Maybe we can both show you how grateful we are. Not here and now obviously, but I think both Maddy and I are desperate to feel a man's touch on our body. And we don't mind sharing either. Do you reckon you could handle us both?" Laura asked.

"Well, I certainly did not expect this. But, I am certainly keen to join you both. I could never say no to two women this sexy. I can only imagine how your mouths will look around my cock," I said.

Maddy smiled, and so did Laura. They both mentioned they had been planning this ever since we parted ways after our first encounter. Laura asked if I objected to a woman who had some cosmetic enhancements done, and I replied if that means they got to look like her, I had no objections at all.

"And would you mind if Maddy at some point decides to go even further than breast forms and have actual tits?" Laura asked me.

I told her I had no problems with that. Maddy had been remarkably quiet so far. She then finally spoke up, saying that she would at some point want that. I took her hands, and told her we would take things one step at a time, and that she would know when she was ready. I also realised there was more to Maddy than just the desire to dress up. And that there was more to Laura than just those big tits. She was clearly nobody's fool, and loved Maddy a lot. That love might be seen as somewhat unconventional, but it was strong. And Maddy, although very quiet during this conversation, clearly knew her own mind.

Laura got up, and I stood up too. She pulled me in for a hug, pressing her whole body into mine. She kissed my lips, and smiled, saying she would see us tonight.

Maddy meanwhile seemed still slightly concerned about how I really felt about her staged encounter with Laura.

I told her I was just fine, and that their type of relationship was something I might actually be keen to be a part of. I had often wondered about a threesome involving a mother and daughter, and although Maddy was not the daughter I had imagined, there was no denying my romantic but also sexual feelings towards her. And Laura, well, if there ever was a walking advert for sex, she was it!

Maddy smiled, and leant over the table, so she could whisper what she wanted to say.

"I want you. I want you to take me as the woman I want to be. I want you inside me, I want Laura to watch us. I want to watch you eat Laura's cunt, which she loves! I want to see that, while I fuck her mouth. And I want to feel your cum hit my throat, as Laura sucks me and makes me cum," Maddy said, in a low husky voice.

"What is this?" I asked. "Are we in a secret porn movie, something like The Slut Awakens? It is the quiet ones you have to look out for," I said with a smile.

"Silent cunts run deep," Maddy smiled.

"We'll see about that. What about Laura? She hardly strikes me as silent!"

"But she does run deep. We did a double headed dildo together, and she can handle some serious cock," I promise you that.

"So, if not for Laura, would I have met naughty slutty Maddy anytime soon?" I asked her.

"Maybe not today. I really wanted Laura's opinion and her radar for bastards and assholes is pretty sharp. It needed to be after my dad, or Laura's sperm donor, decided he wasn't quite parent material. She thinks you are a good guy in general, and also good for me. And she thinks you're very sexy and good looking. Hence your chance to have both of us, if you're 'up' for that," Maddy said.

"I look forward to that very much. I can't wait to unwrap both presents and play with them as much as I want," I said laughing.

As we left the restaurant Maddy stalled as we walked out, causing me to bump into her backside. She gently rubbed her arse against me, and my cock responded immediately. I pressed into her, my hands around her waist, pulling her tight to me.

"I love the feel of that. It feels big, and hard," Maddy said. "I reckon you could make me scream like a bitch with that racing in my pussy," she whispered.

"Why don't you lead the way to your place, and you can tell me and show me how much you want me to fuck you," I said.

With that Maddy took my hand, and almost dragged me behind her. We walked at a considerable faster pace, and after what felt like a speed march, we got to Maddy's place. A lovely detached house, well kept, and once inside, very tasteful decorated. Clearly this was not a messy household, Laura and Maddy liked a tidy house.

What Maddy liked even more at the moment was pinning me against the wall, and kissing me hard and hungry. Sweet goofy Maddy had been left outside, replaced by her raunchy and horny twin. She pressed her tongue into my mouth, I responded in kind. There was nothing tender on either part, just lust and sexual desire. I turned us around, pressing Maddy against the wall, and lifting her up. Her skirt rode up, allowing her to wrap her strong legs around my waist, as my hard cock pressed against her body through my trousers.

Maddy lowered herself back onto the floor, and started unzipping me. With quick hands she freed my cock and she attacked it with her mouth. This was not the Maddy I thought I knew, but I would not complain.

Her mouth felt sensual and warm, her tongue coated and cushioned my cock, as she bobbed her head, taking me in deeper with every movement. I had unzipped my trousers, giving her full access to my cock. She made slurping noises as she suppressed her gag reflex as I hit the back of her throat. She changed rhythm continuously, ferociously sucking one minute, then slowly licking and kissing and sucking my cock the next.

She looked up, a look of love and lust in her eyes. I smiled, unable to form any words, let alone a sentence to tell her how good this felt.

"I am going to make you cum in my mouth, I want to taste my lover's cum," she whispered.

With that she started to suck me, hard, and with no doubt she would get what she wanted. I grabbed the back of Maddy's head and started to fuck her mouth, really wanting to flood her with my cum. She sucked while her hand massaged my cock in rotating motions. I can't remember ever having my cock sucked this good, and when I came, I filled Maddy's mouth with my juice. I could hear her gag and swallow, whilst my knees almost gave way.

I looked down to see Maddy lovingly licking and sucking the head of my cock, making sure she got every single drop and strand of my cum. She looked beautiful, and I realised in a moment of clarity I was a very lucky man indeed, to have this beautiful young woman, with that little extra between her legs, be so horny for me.

I helped Maddy up and put my hands under arse cheeks before lifting her up. She wrapped her legs around my, and my cock, still hard, pressed against her glory hole. She lowered herself onto me, and I started to thrust inside her. With that, I noticed her mum, staring at us, her fingers under her skirt. She nodded her consent, and I fucked Maddy hard and with a mixture of lust and budding love.

My orgasm was fantastic and enhanced by watching Laura squirt her cum over her hands, legs and feet, and onto the floor. Maddy had noticed her presence too, and smiled at Laura. She reached out, and Laura joined us in a warm threeway embrace.

I loved life!

12