Mornings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm stronger, so I get to do whatever I want," I said cheekily.

She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Really now?"

I didn't bother responding, pushing her back up against the wall and pinning both hands above her head with one of mine. I kissed her hard as my other hand travelled down from her jaw to her tits, pinching her right nipple hard and pulling until it slipped out of my fingers, causing her to cry out as I let my hand travel down her toned stomach.

"Yes, really. In fact, I think you should cum again."

She looked at me, almost in disbelief, which turned to shock as my fingers slipped back down to her hot pussy.

"You wouldn't."

I started circling her clit slowly with my fingers, kissing down her neck.

"Wanna bet?"

She was too far gone to respond, whimpering as I started speeding up my fingers. I hadn't quite had the pleasure of seeing her cum properly as of yet, and I was intent on changing that. Her clit was swollen and throbbing under my fingers, having only just been abused by her own hand. I slid my fingers down further, and slowly sank them into her, kissing to swallow her moans. I slowly fucked her with my fingers, her pussy clenching around them, encouraging me to increase my pace.

She started whimpering into my neck as I pressed against her more, and she tried to close her legs. I was quick to press my thigh between hers, raising it until her pussy was grinding against me as I retracted my fingers. I was surprised when she started rocking her hips back and forth against my leg, biting her lip and tilting her head back in pleasure. I slowly let go of her wrists, letting them fall to my chest as she rubbed herself faster against me. I tilted my head to kiss her neck, speaking in between kisses.

"I thought you said no more?"

She moaned slightly as I raised my leg up higher, pushing more into her overheated pussy.

"I can't get enough of you. God, my pussy is aching for you again."

"Again?"

She nodded earnestly, and I watched her lips fall open slightly as she moved faster. I took the opportunity to slide my fingers into her mouth, trying not to groan as she sucked softly on them. I slid them back out before cheekily darting in to kiss her hard, pulling away just as she arched her chest into me. Grinning down at her, I removed my thigh from between her legs and settled my hands gently on her waist, kissing her forehead even as she frowned up at me. I slowly leaned in despite her neediness, pausing just as my lips brushed against hers to speak against them.

"Time for a shower?"

12