Morning's Delight

Story Info
Tessa just couldn't resist some alone-time after waking up.
970 words
4.32
19.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This short story is solely focused on the action. Lay back, and enjoy.

>>>

Tessa lay on her stomach in her bed. It was mid-July, and the sun was already high in the sky. She was covered only by her thin blanket. The hem of the cover went from under her right leg, past her crotch, and over her behind. She was breathing slowly, still being sound asleep.

The sun was coming in through the window, and the rays of light were landing on Tessa's half-exposed body. The sudden heat has taken her from her sleep. With her eyes still closed, she ran her fingers through her velvet brown locks, to get them out of her face, and then continued downward to her collarbone. She inhaled, and pushed her hips tightly to the mattress.

With that motion, the smooth fabric of the blanket brushed her bottom. The sensation made her feel an increasing sensitivity in between her legs. It suddenly reminded her of her yesterday's before-bed ritual. The thought alone caused her sex to tingle, as that was enough to spark a wave of lust deep within her mind.

Slowly at first, Tessa cupped one of her breasts. At the same time, she started to gently rock her bottom from side to side, which allowed the thin material of the blanket to rub around her entrance. She was just teasing herself, getting into it, but soon, it just wouldn't be enough.

Her hand, giving into the need, slid down her belly, where it was little by little getting closer to her waiting pussy. Tessa lifted her hips slightly to give herself better access, so that she could finally run her fingers past her entire sex, and then back to her still hooded clit. There she circled the sensitive nub a few times. As she did, she bit her bottom lip to stop a moan from escaping her mouth. Then again she moved her fingers to her entrance. With her index and middle finger, she enveloped her slightly protruding inner labia, and glided the tightly clasped fingers towards her clit. She did this several more times, and the feeling made her lift her legs and curl her toes.

Now, while teasing her clit over its hood, she spread her legs wider. That made her pussy lips open up like a blossom. Blossom with droplets of dew inside. She used one finger to guide the wetness up to her clit, and eventually, to expose the little nub. She simply flicked it a few times, and then rolled it between her fingers in such a way, that with a low moan, her lips formed a smile, as she was taken by surprise by the unexpected sensation.

Tessa then squeezed her tit a bit harder this time, and that made her gasp and almost groan. She was gradually sweating, and her skin started to look shiny because of all the little glistening beads of sweat coming out of her every pore.

As she was getting more and more into it, she freed the hand fondling her titty, and placed it on top of her pubic mons. Her other hand changed the action as well. This time, she was grinding her pussy on the palm of one hand, while applying pressure on her mons with the other. She was slightly speeding up her pace, and soon, she started breathing heavier.

Between the sounds of moans and panting, there were noticeable wet squelching sounds. There was no doubt she was very wet now, as a small wet spot started to form on the sheets under her. Drop, drop, and soon after another one.

Tessa's mind was getting fogged by her now peaking lust and by her slowly approaching release. Her body and her pleasure were the only things that mattered now. She was so close, but not even her frantic moves seemed to be able to push her over the edge.

She just couldn't come. Sound of frustrated whimper left her mouth. Luckily, only then she felt something touch her leg, lying right next to her. It was a small bullet-shaped object.

That was it. Tessa promptly reached for the tiny device and a mischievous grin came to her face. She pushed the only button it had, and as soon as the thing started to vibrate in her hand, a shimmer went down her spine from the excitement, she suddenly felt. She was almost shaking from the anticipation. Planning not to waste any second, she placed the vibe right onto her clit.

She felt overwhelmed instantly. Yet, she needed to feel herself up at the same time. With her free hand, she reached around her round ass, to which she firstly gave a firm squeeze, and then continued further, so that she could access her red-hot pussy from behind.

Again, Tessa started moaning, and soon after panting. The things that the little device did to her were almost unbearable. None the less, it was all it took to make her core spasm, and to get her to the point of no return. Her pelvic and abdominal muscles convulsed and her whole body trembled. Orgasm overtook her, and she was forced by its strength to roll onto her side and curl up, still pressing the vibe tightly to her clit. She let out a muffled scream, but the orgasm seemed not to be ending anytime soon. She pushed the vibe against her clit even harder, making herself curl up tighter.

Then the wonderful sensations started to subside, and she was left to catch her breath. With her still shaking hands, she switched the vibe off, and dropped it on the mattress. She then lay on her back, slowly coming back from her high. Tears formed in her eyes, and Tessa smiled, because she felt alive.