Moss Island Ch. 02

Story Info
The fairytale life of Mom and Daughter.
8.5k words
4.69
3k
1
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this fairytale is an adult. The adventures of the winsome mother and daughter continue as the Stockholm syndrome sets in, or does it? This isn't a jerk story, although there are undoubtedly steamy moments; of course, this is Lit.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Monday morning began quietly. The only sound heard was the tossing around of my bedmates as I slipped out of bed. I went across the yard to my office to meet the courier and give him the files to go back to Jean-Paul's office and see what he had for me. After swapping packages, I went back to find out what my girls were doing. The answer became clear, sleeping. In fact, Rainey was snoring. Going into the kitchen, I got a cup of coffee. Cat wandered out of the bedroom wearing nothing more than a sleepy smile as I started out to the gallery. I called out. "Hey, you want some?" Holding up a coffee mug. Her response was a nod as she walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Linc, you have no idea how much Rainey and I wanted that last night. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. You know we are both totally yours." Standing here outside with this, I'm not sure what exactly she is. On one level, she is my slave and will be well into the foreseeable future. On another level, she and I have begun to fill the holes in our lives. We both are hard shell Cajuns who love the traditions of our heritage. And hell having her in my arms just feels good. Two weeks ago, nothing like this was on my radar. Now I have a woman taking over my house and life. My fingers wandered along her back as she wrapped her arms around me while my mind was a million miles away. "Linc, that feels so good. Don't ever stop." I placed a kiss deep in the tangled mess of red hair that topped her head. Which led to a giggle, then a sigh of contentment.

Somewhere in the house, I heard something moving around; at first, I wasn't sure what it was. Then a light came on; that had to be Rainey coming out of the bedroom. Looking over, sure enough, it was. She watched Cat and me standing together, wrapped in a warm hug. "Rainey. Good morning." Cat sweetly called out. Together we both looked at her and smiled.

"Hi, mommy," she said in a soft dreamy voice. "Daddy, thank you for last night. I'm a little sore this morning, but I will know that today is the first day I can say I am a woman." With that said, she came over to us and became part of our hug.

As we came down from the clouds that our hug took us into. "Girls? We need to get three or four things done today. First off is to swing by the DMV and get your driver's license reinstated. Then hit the phone store and get you new phones and put them on my account. Then go back to the Mart Mart and get some more hangers and whatever else y'all need. Cat? Please put a menu together for the next week or two. See what's here and what do you need to get? Then make a shopping list. The closet in my bedroom is huge, and I think you two can get all your clothes in there easily. Rainey? This afternoon, I need you to get me all the information, transcripts and records you can get from your old school. Yes, little one, you will be going back to college. I need this information for the people who run your new school. Now you two get a move on, or do I need to spank butts?"

My attempt at intimidation met a giggle or two. "Mommy! You don't want him to spank your butt. I already know that feels like, and it ain't good." With that, the two of them flew off while I searched for another cup of coffee. Retreating out to the gallery and enjoying my coffee, I could hear the twosome doing one thing or another in the house. While I became lost in my thoughts. I ran over, and over the few details I knew about the fight that ended up with my two women arrested, which led to their enslavement. Somehow, something just didn't fit. There had to be pieces to the puzzle missing. I'd have my attorneys in the city dig around and see what they could find out.

"FOUND YOU!!! So that's where you are hiding!" I looked up to see Cat standing there with her hands on her hips and a silly smile, pushing her ears back. All I could do was shake my head. "Oh? Ya like this little outfit? Cutoffs and a crop top? Oh, dear me, I might have forgotten a couple of things, like a bra and panties, just in case my Master wants to go exploring and cop a feel while we are out. And yes, I do have a shopping list for us for the next two weeks. And, I had to send your daughter back, so she's dressed appropriately."

All I could do was shake my head, "woman? Woman you are a total imp. Now go get yourself a cup of coffee then bring them sweet bones of yours back out here and camp out on this here ratty wicker sofa with me."

"Ya knows, that sounds like a great invitation. You want a refill on the coffee?" I smiled at her and held my mug to say yes, please. With that, Cat and my empty coffee mug disappeared. As she went back into the house, I kept thinking to myself, damm, that woman has legs that go halfway to the moon, and that ass is a thing of beauty.

While I was lost in my daydream, Cat returned to the gallery with our coffee. And she curled up next to me on the sofa as she handed me my coffee. Then she curled up next to me with her head resting on my shoulder. "Hi, Mister Man. What ya thinking?" With her settled in on the sofa, my mind was racing along, asking a thousand questions while I sipped my coffee. My other hand had landed atop one of those sweet, sensitive breasts that I couldn't get enough of. When I tweaked the nipple, she gasped then softly let a long slow breath out as she pushed the breast deeper into my hand.

"Linc? Do me again, hard and fast. Slam that cock of yours deep inside my wet pussy that needs you." She rolled around on the sofa while sliding her shorts off. Then she kneeled with her head on the back of the couch as she reached around to spread her ass cheeks apart. "Like what you see? A very needy pussy that wants its Master to use it again and again." I lined up the head of my cock between the open lips of her pussy and drove into my woman in one hard thrust. Slamming into her pussy again and again like a piledriver hammering home a piling, so she knew she was mine. When my hand slapped her ass, she called out yeesss. For sure, she had become mine, my woman. And yes, I had become her man too.

"Linc? Do you know what I think one of the important things about us being your slaves? Nobody is judging us anymore. Used to be all the nags and hags would gossip and talk trash. Now, they ain't got nothing to say. This is good."

Our first stop was the DMV to get the driver's licenses issues taken care of. Next was the cell phone store. The phones the girls had disappeared during the confusion of the past weeks. The easy thing was to get them both new phones and put them on my account. Next up, unleash the Cajun raiding party back on the Mart Mart to gather needed supplies. By early afternoon the three of us were going home. Rainey asked, "Linc, can we stop at my Aunt Margie's café? It's just off River Road, and say hello to her. I know she's worried about mom and me. We can get lunch; Aunt Margie makes the best Red Beans and Rice, and she has homemade Smoked Sausage too."

I looked over at Cat and saw that she gave me a slight nod of approval. "Sure, Rainey, we can do that." That led to a squeal from her and a thousand crazy promises that made us chuckle and happy. It dawned on me that these two lost souls had done so much to fill the missing parts of my life. Hell, two weeks ago, I stood out on the gallery, gazed into the bayou, and saw nothing. Today when I did that, I saw nothing but possibilities. I knew my plans would take shape. I looked over at Cat and smiled as I thought to myself, thank you, woman. How you pulled me out of the fog so quickly, I don't know. But for sure, you have. And I swear I will never let you go.

Lunch at Margie's Café was the best. But the conversation only added to my questions for tomorrow morning's conference call. Cat had three large to-go cups and a go box as we left Margie's. Another question, what's that? When we got home, I asked the ladies to excuse me, but I had stuff I had to do to get ready for my call in the morning. I headed upstairs, grabbed a steno pad and a pencil, and headed out to the gallery. An hour and a half or more likely two hours later, Cat came outside holding two long-neck beer bottles and wearing her fantastic smile. "You want one before dinner? Margie gave us gumbo for dinner, which I'll heat up. You'll see that Rainey and I rearranged your closet, so our clothes are in there with yours too."

That was what I had heard all afternoon. My women were getting settled in. "Thank you, Cat."

"No, thank you Linc. I never thought I would be saying this to any man or woman. But you are my Master, and this feels good and right to me. I hope you understand what I am saying to you?" As she sat on my lap with her head resting on my shoulder. "I need you, my dear man. I need you as a woman needs her man." Along the way, my hand had reached under her crop top and was plucking those cute nipples that topped her lovely breasts. "Mister, you will take your woman hard tonight? And fill me so I am overflowing."

"Hey, you two, I just thought I'd remind you that you can use the big bed in there. And I'd get off watching you guys." After that snarky comment, we heard a series of giggles as Rainey ran back into the house and disappeared.

"Cat, tell what I am going to do. I'm going to lean you over the railing and take my woman out here. Now move those sweet buns of mine." The blush that covered her face was a total turn-on for me.

She walked over to the railing, slipped her cutoff shorts down, then kicked them off her feet as she leaned over the railing as reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart. "Linc, please take your woman. Both of my holes are open to you. Just fill me with your seed, so I know you own me."

As she leaned over the railing, I reached around and slowly teased those lovely little breasts. "What are these?"

"These are the tits of your willing woman. The woman who loves how your hands fill me with desire. When you reach down between my open legs, you'll find my wet cunt that cries out for you to fill me with your cum. And behind there, you'll find the puckered rose that is still virginal waiting for you to enter. I want you to fill all of me as you have taken all of me." In time, I eased the head of my cock inside the warm, open, damp cunt of my woman. Once more, taking her, my woman. Pushing her crashing into the climaxes we both wanted. All the while, Cat kept chanting fuck me again and again as if that was her new mantra. Then I could feel her clamp down on my cock buried deep inside her. She began screaming as she was washed away with her climax while I flooded her pussy. All I could think was, my god, Cat, you are amazing. She slipped into my arms and softly purred as I pulled back and leaned against the railing. Never had any woman so rocked my world. Slowly we both began to try and move about. Cat pointed out that Rainey was standing inside watching the two of us. We both smiled and waved at her, and with that, she ran away. Which caused us both to chuckle.

"Woman? You mentioned doing anal. There's an old saying that too much lube is not enough. We don't have any lube here now. I hadn't thought about it, but that's something that we should get."

My comment somehow got a chuckle from Cat. "Baby, guess what I did? Yup, you guessed it. When we were at the Mart Mart today, I found a tube of Anal Ez. Well, I got a three-pack. Oh, I kinda borrowed a couple of Margie's sparkly butt plugs. Well, she gave me them. Then again, she has always been a total slut." That got another set of giggles. "Hey, you two horn dogs. I got hungry, so I done heated up Aunt Margie's gumbo and it was so good. Now, if you two wanta stay out there on the gallery all night, dat's OK. Y'all can fuck out here in the dark while you fight off the mosquitos."

"Cat! Do you know that my daughter is a foul mouthed little bitch who needs to have her ass spanked?"

"Linc, you know I think she's becoming a total slut. But, ya know, that little bitch is just like what I heard her momma is, a happy well fucked woman. Tell you what. Let's go and get some of dat gumbo. Then we drag that little bitch off to our big bed and fuck her until she can't walk."

We walked into the house arm in arm, holding our clothes in our hands, and went to the kitchen, finding Rainey standing by the stove as she had a bowl of gumbo. "Did you leave any of the gumbo for us?" With that, she looked up sheepishly and with a sheepish grin and a giggle, she shook her head no. Then she pointed toward a pot sitting on the back of the stove. "Little girl, your ass will pay for telling that big ole lie."

"Cat? You figure that the little liar, had enough to fill it up? Or do you think it needs something more?"

Cat slowly swept an appraising eye over Rainey with those questions. "Well, Linc, ya know she's got more than a few cousins who are what they call round-bottomed girls. And yeah, she's made snarky comments about them, but she could be one of them easy." With that comment out there, our little one started to blush.

"Girl, get over here."

"Yes, daddy." With that, Rainey walked over to me somewhat unsurely. I reached out and pulled my daughter deep in my arms and held her close. I could feel the tension she had built up dissolve into our hug. Her arms wrapped around me as she began to purr. "Daddy? I was scared that you were going to spank me again. I really don't want one of your spankings ever again; they ain't no fun at all."

"Little one, there are two people who really care about you. Your momma and me. Yeah, mom, and you have a boatload of family. But the two of us, mom and me, are the main ones. Now, we good?" She wrapped her slender arms around my neck and gave me a great kiss. Her tongue reached out to find mine so they could dance together.

After Cat and I finished off the last of Marge's gumbo, I announced. "Ladies, I'm going to head to the bed. I have an important conference call in the morning, and I need to kick back and think about what I want from that call. I'll see you two in the morning after my call." I headed off to my bedroom; I stopped and corrected myself. No, this bedroom is OUR bedroom now. Damm, my life has changed in the past few days. When the back of my head and the pillows met, my eyes closed, and it was off to sleepy land. It was just a few days since these two entered my life. Since then, things haven't been the same. Today my life is richer and more fulfilling with the two of them here; now, I know I have a purpose.

Cat and Rainey had slipped into bed a while later. Cat on my right side and Rainey on the left side. One of them held my cock in their hand as they whispered back and forth. From the occasional word here and there, Cat was telling Rainey how to give head and suck cock. Listening and then experiencing what she was saying was intense. I focused every ounce of energy on not cumming; I wanted to hold on for as long as possible. In the end, I knew this was going to be a losing battle. So, I reached down and locked the fingers of my right hand in Cat's hair and brought her up so I could savor those sweet lips of my woman kissing me. While my left hand pressed Rainey's head down on my cock as I thrust my hips up to meet her. I drove deep into her mouth and pushed my way into her throat. This caused her to pull back as she started to gag. I thrust my cock back into her mouth and throat, then I exploded with my cum flooding her mouth.

As the morning arrived, I slowly cracked an eye open; and I found my incredible twosome hadn't moved at all. This presented me with a problem. Actually, a couple of issues. First, my bladder demanded relief; otherwise, I would be very embarrassed. Second, I had a conference call that I knew would be critical. As we lay together in a loving pile, I drifted back asleep, totally spent and satisfied with life. Eventually, I slowly untangled myself and quietly slipped into the bathroom, where I took care of things there. Going through the rearranged closet, I got a t-shirt and found a pair of shorts. Then picking up my knock-around sandals, I headed out, going over to the office where I had a coffee pot that would happily make me a fresh pot. I went out on the old house's front porch with my coffee in hand to be greeted by Dufus and Rufus and their wagging tails while I waited on the call. The phone rang, and I went inside, followed by the tail-wagging clowns. And so, it began. First, I assured my attorney that I was sitting behind my desk in the office for this call, so yes, this was a business matter. Then the round-robin on my idea of building a geothermal electrical generator plant here started. After that, I told everyone I wanted to have a preliminary engineering feasibility study in hand ASAP. One or another person expressed their opinion; the most honest answer was, hell if I know. That was the person who got the job. Next, I told Jean-Paul, my personal attorney, that I had another matter to discuss with him in private. With that, the room cleared.

He and I had worked together for what felt like ages. We knew every detail of the other's lives. I felt that there were situations that called for enslavement and other times that didn't. Jean-Paul was aware of my feelings and mostly agreed. I told him the who, what, when, and where of how I came to have Cat and Rainey here. I gave him the details of what happened with Cat and Rainey as I knew them and asked him to investigate it. I wanted every rock turned over twice, the stones underneath the rocks, and the pebbles and the sand turned over also. I then went on to tell him about the mystery boats out in the Gulf. These new boats never docked at any place where they could unload their catch and get supplies and fuel. I was assured they would investigate this and get back to me by the first of next week.

The boys began to dance under my feet; they knew we were off somewhere as I put the phone away. They took off like a pair of missiles for the house. Rainey came out from the garage and called them as she got down on the ground to hug her sweet little puppies. No sooner than I could blink my eye, the threesome was rolling around on the grass with pups barking gleefully as they washed Rainey's face as she giggled. Looking up at the gallery, I saw Cat standing there watching the silliness. Then she waved at me. When I got upstairs, I was greeted with her warm smile and a welcoming hey, baby. "Linc, of course you wouldn't have known this, but I think this is the first time Rainey has had dogs around her all the time. We never did or could have a dog, and now she has those two love buckets all the time. That's craziness."

"Cat, all right, some things you need to know. You know the sulfur platform in the bayou not far from here?" My question got a quizzical nod of her head. "The platform stands out in my bayou, and I have all the mineral rights there. There's security around the platform, the pumping station out there, and the processing plant by the river. That security also covers the island here and of course my house. The point is that at one time or another various individuals have made threats of one type or another towards me. Now if security had their way, they would have a maned guard post just off River Road when you come up the path towards here and they would have an armed guard here as well. I thought that was a little excessive, but I did agree to a pair of highly trained Rottweilers. If they perceive a threat, they are trained to work as a pair to neutralize the threat. But if they see you as a family member, well look at Rainey. She has two ugly love buckets that hang on her. Later this week I will have someone from security here to show you and Rainey how to work the boys if something were to happen. Also, if you were to go around twenty-five feet out into the bayou around the island, up in the trees there's a string of motion detectors which will set off an alarm at the security station if someone happens to be out there. In addition to that a recording of alligators in heat will start playing, which will get every alligator around here swarming this way." That comment got a chuckle. "For sure, ain't no one gunna drop in just cause they happened to be around. Now that I think about that, Rainey needs to know that too."