Motel Acadiana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,092 Followers

"Shit!" Brian said, then clamped his mouth shut, eyes glancing nervously at Mr. Breaux.

"She go on and get herself all dressed up and all you can say is 'Shit?'" Jerome teased.

"Amanda, you beautiful," Brian said.

He slipped the wrist corsage onto her wrist and the two then left for the prom.

"Pictures," Jerome yelled before closing the door.

Brian had wisely made reservations at Bombay Café. They were able to walk past three or four groups of their classmates and were seated. Neither had ever eaten at the Indian restaurant, but Hashim, their waiter guided them through the selections.

"I've never had lamb before," Amanda said after Hashim walked away.

"Me either, but the Lamb Psanda sounded awesome," Brian admitted.

"Let me try yours, I'll let you try some of my Shrimp Tiki," Amanda offered.

They shared each other's dishes, they gazed into each other's eyes over the flickering candlelight, they felt content, whole with one another.

"I love you," Amanda mouthed, a happy flush on her face.

They did pose for a few photographs at Connie Edwards' booth. The attractive blonde smiled as she lowered her mounts. Then she told them it would be an hour; come back and select the ones they liked the best.

Brian didn't hesitate when reminded to vote for the Prom King and Queen. He scribbled both their names. Amanda scribbled Cheryl Godchaux and Brian Arnaud onto her ballot.

Cheryl Dodchaux did win, and Troy Darwin won as King.

"You should have won," Brian told Amanda.

"Uh huh, glad you thinking that," she smiled.

They selected two different poses and Connie rapidly printed up four copies of each. Then they left the gymnasium.

Forty two dollars and seventy four cents of Brian's money went toward renting a room at the Acadiana Motel. The Latina woman smiled and told Brian that each room came with dirty movies. Brian smiled, thinking that, with a girl like Amanda, who needed dirty movies?

Upon entering Room two twelve, Amanda dashed into the bathroom. So, Brian did turn on the television and hit the number 2. The selection menu popped up and Brian's cock did twitch and jerk as he read through what was available.

'Lesbian' was his first choice and he slipped off his shoes and watched as two women fingered each other. He undressed, stripping down to his briefs, keeping one eye on the television. After a few moments, he grew bored with the two women; they never progressed beyond finger fucking each other, and switched back to the menu selection.

"Now how'd I miss that?" Brian asked and hit 'Enter' when he saw 'Anal' on the screen.

His mouth dropped open as he watched an attractive woman with impossibly large breasts cinch a strap-on dildo around her waist. She stroked the rubber cock a few times, then knee walked across a flimsy mattress toward a man that was kneeling on the bed.

"Oh God," Brian moaned, his cock twitching and jerking spasmodically in his snug briefs.

"Told you got a surprise for you," Amanda's voice sang out.

Brian found the 'Pause' button and paused the video. He turned when he heard the bathroom door open. The dim bedside lamp and the harsh bathroom light showed Brian that Amanda was nude, except for stay-up stockings. And when she turned off the bathroom light, Brian was able to see that she had shaved that dense carpet of pubic hair, leaving a baby smooth pubic mound.

"Damn," Brian groaned and ejaculated forcefully into his briefs.

Amanda laughed, a happy laugh. She had balked at shaving her pussy, having heard nothing but horror stories from the girls at school. It itched when it grew back, it took too long, and it grew back in coarser and thicker.

"Shaving my legs every three days, don't take but a minute," Amanda finally told herself and lathered up her crotch.

Now, seeing the stain in Brian's briefs, seeing the goggle eyed stare he was giving her, any mild inconvenience had been thoroughly worth it. She approached him, arms wide.

Brian dropped the remote control onto the bed. It bounced and hit the floor.

The two lovers kissed deeply. Then Brian eased her onto the cheap mattress and knelt on the floor between her legs.

"Oh God yes," both moaned as he began to lap at her puffy pussy lips.

Since their first date, if meeting in her bedroom to have sex should be called a date, she'd taken to teaching Brian how to eat pussy. He applied his lessons and licked, sucked and nibbled on her slick lips. Then, when she was squirming, he used his thumbs to pry her lips apart and began licking her inner walls. Then, jamming two fingers deeply into her pussy, stroking her walls, Brian located her throbbing clitoris and began to make love to the sensitive nub.

"Oh shit Baby," she grunted as she squirted her excitement all over his eager face.

Brian ate and fingered Amanda to two more orgasms before she urged him onto the bed. She kissed him hotly, then eased him onto his back. Her mouth traveled down from his lips to his jawline, to his neck. She kissed and lightly bit on each nipple and Brian squirmed. Amanda laughed, kissed his mouth again, then reached down with her small hand to stroke Brian's plump cock. A few more kisses to his sweet mouth, then Amanda bent and took the head of Brian's cock into her mouth.

She only had half of him into her mouth when he began the tell-tale motion of thrusting his wide hips up. Amanda pinched the base of his cock and twisted his cock firmly.

"Ugh!" Brian groaned, desperate to come.

Amanda resumed sucking his cock. She began making noisy slurping sounds and guttural groans as she pleasured his cock. What she did not have in her mouth, she stroked with her small hand.

"Baby, I'm going..." Brian grunted.

This time, Amanda let him ejaculate. He filled her mouth with his salty, gluey tasting semen and she dutifully swallowed. Then as his cock began to shrink, she let him fall from her lips. Her plump tongue lapped at his shaft and balls, bathing them in saliva.

Then she kissed her way back to his gasping mouth.

The two teenagers held each other in a happy, loving embrace for a few minutes. When Amanda began 'writing' on his chest with her finger, Brian remembered the television was on.

"Oh, ain't going believe what I found," he said and felt around for the remote.

He found it on the floor and hit 'Play' while Amanda plumped up the lumpy foam rubber pillows. She looked at him with a slight smirk on her face.

"Man, I'm right here yeah and you wanting watch porn?" she asked.

"No, no, watch, just watch," Brian begged.

Amanda shifted her attention to the television. On the screen, the woman was slowly introducing the large rubber dong to the man's anus. The camera had come in for a close-up and Amanda goggled. She could see that it was a dick, entering another man's ass.

She looked at a hotly blushing Brian. His cock had swollen to full hardness again. Was her boyfriend trying to tell her that he was gay? Or bisexual? Her daddy said wasn't no such thing as bisexual, just faggots wasn't brave enough admit they was gay.

She looked back and realized, it was a woman fucking the man. By now, the two had a good, hard rhythm going. The rubber dong was slamming in and out of the man's ass and both were groaning in pleasure.

"I want try that yeah," Brian confessed to his girlfriend.

Amanda watched as the woman pulled her strap on cock out of the man's ass. The man twisted and lay on his back. The woman grabbed his legs, put the man's knees over her elbows, and again shoved her dildo into his willing anus.

Amanda watched the obscene, vulgar action on the screen. Suddenly, she realized, she was squeezing one of her breasts in her left hand while her right hand stroked her wet pussy lips.

"Need you fuck me yeah," Amanda demanded and got onto her hands and knees, facing the television.

Brian knelt behind her and fed his cock into her hungry pussy.

Amanda was grunting in orgasm the moment Brian pushed into her. The scene shifted and suddenly there was a large black cock slamming into a blonde's ass.

"Aw no, where'd that other one go? You get it back," Amanda cried out.

Brian found the remote and rewound the scene. Again, he and Amanda coupled while watching the couple on the screen. When the man's cock began spewing a massive amount of semen onto his belly, Brian rewound the scene again.

"How we going do that?" Amanda demanded even as Brian pumped a load of his semen into her pussy.

Amanda's father had given her a curfew of one o'clock, no matter how unfair that was. At twelve forty nine, Brian pulled up in front of her trailer.

"And that's why that boy can see you again," Jerome complimented when Cheryl walked in, one minute before one o'clock.

He smiled a little sadly at the two photographs of his baby girl, his little angel and her beau.

"Good night, Daddy," Amanda mumbled.

Brian's curfew wasn't until two o'clock. He drove to Elgee, Louisiana, turned left onto Cedars Street, and found the Adult bookstore. With a cautious look around, Brian got out of the car and rapidly scurried to the door.

The clerk was used to seeing men in suits in his shop. Most of them grabbed a few tokens and went to the back to the video booths. There were glory holes drilled into the walls; the men would drop the tokens into the video machines, select whatever their pleasure was, then suck another man's cock, or have their own rod swallowed.

But a suit at one thirty in the morning was a little unusual. The man figured it to be a high school kid, hoping to pass for twenty one.

And the man shrugged his shoulders. What did he care; it wasn't his shop anyway. It was some supplemental income for his Social Security Disability.

Brian found the display case with the various dongs and dildos and vibraters. Then he saw it. An eight inch strap on dildo. The beast had a vibrating base for Amanda's pleasure, and a vibrating shaft for his. The inscription on the box actually made him chuckle, despite his nervousness. It stated 'for her and her and him.'

The price was seventy nine ninety five, but it said it came with four Double AA batteries.

"Help you?" the man said, wishing the owner hadn't decided that this would be a smoke free building.

"The strap on, uh, right there at the end?" Brian said, voice squeaking with nerves.

The man smirked, walked down to the display case and unlocked the case. He rummaged around for a moment.

"Hmm, out of them, just got this display model left," the man said.

"I'll take it," Brian squeaked.

"Tell you what, buddy, been here a while," the man said. "Let you have it half off, all right?"

"Well, yes sir!" Brian agreed.

The man rang it up, handed Brian the change and put it into a bag for him. He then nodded when Brian thanked him. Two men came into the shop together, looked around nervously, then bought ten dollars' worth of tokens.

"Fuck, why not just buy two dollars' worth?" the man wanted to say. "Know all y'all going do is go into one of them booths together and suck each other off."

But he was paid to sell merchandise. He wasn't paid to care. The two men walked into the dark hallway, looked around, then disappeared into one booth, together.

Brian's mother was sleeping lightly in her chair when Brian came in. He quickly stuffed the bag into the hall closet, then roused her. She smiled, told him he sure was handsome in that suit, then looked at the photographs of him and Amanda.

"Baby boy's growing up so quick," she murmured, then winced with arthritis as she got out of the chair.

"Good night, sweetheart," she called out and wobbled down the hall.

Brian mowed a few more yards, Helped Mrs. Garner pull up an azalea bush, then helped the old woman fill in the gigantic hole the bush had left behind and washed a few cars. He dutifully gave his mother half of his income and carefully hid the rest. His mother wasn't a thief, but she wasn't adverse to 'borrowing' a few bucks and 'forgetting' to repay Brian.

A week before graduation, Amanda and Brian decided that Saturday would be their day. They went to Cowboy's BBQ for dinner. She had the double mocha chocolate malt to go with her beef brisket sandwich. Brian had the peppermint malt and a pulled pork sandwich.

They were given the key to Room 109 and this time it was Brian that went into the bathroom to prepare. Amanda switched on the television and pulled up 'Anal.' After a few moments, the sight of black cocks screwing blonde anuses actually bored her, so she pulled up the menu again. 'Oral' also seemed to be a lot of black men and blondes with enormous breasts. 'Lesbian' made her feel a little uncomfortable, so she again switched it back to 'Anal' in time to see a white male slipping his cock into a red headed, large breasted woman. Behind the man was another overly endowed red head with a strap on cock.

The door of the bathroom opened and Brian entered the room, hard cock bobbing and swaying. He saw Amanda reclined, hard cock pointing skyward and Brian groaned and spurted his semen onto the already liberally stained comforter.

Amanda felt like giggling; it was actually comical, watching Brian's semen jetting out, splattering onto the polyester comforter. But she'd been with enough boys to know, the male ego is extremely fragile.

So she grinned and beckoned to her boyfriend. On the screen, the three actors were driving into one another with enthusiasm.

Amanda switched on the base of the dildo and shuddered as the high powered motor began to hum and buzz against her wet slit.

"How you want do this?" she whispered as Brian lay on the bed next to her.

She kissed him with a sloppy kiss. Her small hand reached down and played with his still rock hard cock.

"On your knees? Or..." she asked and kissed him again before he had a chance to answer.

Brian knelt on the bed, being careful to avoid his cooling puddle of semen. On the screen, the man was squirting an impossible amount of semen onto the buttocks of the first red headed girl. The second red head pulled her strap on cock from the man's anus. She then knee walked behind the first girl and smeared her strap on dildo around in the puddle of semen. She then jammed her own cock into the anus of the first red headed girl.

Amanda grabbed a tube of lubricant from her purse and liberally greased up the head of her dildo.

"Ugh!" Brian grunted as Amanda then pressed a greasy finger into his rectum.

"Yeah, like that?" Amanda asked and slid her finger in and out of Brian's anus.

"Uh huh," Brian agreed.

She worked a second then third finger into Brian's willing rectum. Then she knelt behind Brian and gripped her greased cock

"Ugh!" they both cried out.

There was a dull pain when the large flared head of the rubber cock pressed into his anus. The resistance pushed the base of the dildo quite firmly against Amanda's crotch. Both grunted in pleasure as Amanda pressed again and an inch of her cock pushed in past Brian's sphincter.

"Fuck yes," Brian groaned as he could feel her pushing into him. He could feel the realistic head of her cock, the flared ridge around the helmet shaped head opening him up. He could feel the thick vein on the underside as it rasped against his prostate gland.

The base was pushing, pressing firmly against Amanda, buzzing and humming, pressed against her clitoris.

"Fuck!" Amanda cried out and shook in orgasm.

Her dildo jammed nearly three quarters of the way into Brian and he grunted, nearly bellowed loudly.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Amanda chanted as the orgasm continued to pulse and ripple through her chubby body.

Then she remembered, and switched on the shaft of the vibrator.

"Ugh!" Brian grunted out as the delicious feelings in his guts suddenly increased tenfold.

His cock twitched, jerked, then spurted a large puddle of semen onto the bedspread.

Amanda looked down and felt another ripple of pleasure. She watched as her 'cock' was splitting a red, raw anus open. Her pink latex cock was nestled firmly between two pale globes of flesh, pushing in, stretching her boyfriend's hole.

"God damn, oh shit Baby," Amanda cried out as another orgasm welled up in her guts.

She leaned forward and pushed the last few inches into Brian's guts. Then she shook and grunted in orgasm.

When she caught her breath, she started to pull out. Brian grunted and shook as he could feel her cock sliding along the walls of his rectum.

They both grunted and cursed when she started to push back in. Because she was shorter than Brian, her cock was angled slightly upward. But his rectum was pushing the cock downward, pressing the base firmly against Amanda's drooling pussy. But she did manage to worm all eight inches into Brian's guts, over and over.

Then, as an Asian woman on-screen was anally pleasuring herself with a massive latex dong, Brian let out a strangled scream and again blasted his semen onto the bed.

"Oh, God damn, oh God, that was so..." Amanda wheezed as she weakly pulled her cock out of Brian's ass.

She managed to turn the vibrator off, then slumped against the pillows again. Brian got to wobbly legs and staggered into the small bathroom.

He wet a washcloth, then came out and wiped their toy clean of lubricant and a few streaks he'd left on the latex dong. He and Amanda kissed, softly at first, then with a growing hunger.

"My turn yeah," Amanda demanded.

Brian's cock jerked to full hardness again and she lay back and kicked her legs up. She wiggled and struggled, but managed to touch the headboard with her feet, exposing her tight little rosebud.

Brian grabbed the tube of lubricant and greased his fingers.

"Oh yeah, oh, love that," Amanda groaned as Brian fucked her tight little ass with his fingers.

She then turned her vibrator on again and shuddered as Brian's fingers fucked in and out of her anus.

Brian leaned forward, kissed Amanda again and slid his cock into her greasy anus. They both groaned with the intrusion.

They fucked for several long moments. Brian had already ejaculated three times, so, as tight, as snug as Amanda's bottom was, he was able to drill her with long, strong strokes.

Finally, it was beginning to chafe. Amanda kissed him deeply and urged him to come.

Oh!" they both cried out when Brian's cock did twitch and jerk and spurt a thin dribble of his semen into her raw guts.

"That's it. Next time? Me first, then you," Amanda complained as she gingerly touched her slimy rectum. "You last too long."

"So we're, you'll do that again?" Brian asked.

"Cute butt like yours? Yeah, we'll do it again," Amanda smiled and kissed him.

She gripped the base of the strap on. She waggled it playfully.

"And I like having me a big old dick," Amanda confessed.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I do thank you for reading my stories. I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my submissions.

Have a swell day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,092 Followers
12