Motel Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,944 Followers

Stan is verifying the grounds, parking lot, rooms, and everything else are perfect. Tomorrow morning the health and city inspectors will come to verify that we are OK to open. Stan had a consultant in a few times to verify that we would be good.

Stan spent most of his day directing last-minute stuff. Sandy placed orders and started prepping for the party. The girls finished up the rooms while I played gopher for them. Move chair in a room, fetch a blanket, need a plunger, need a pillow, have a dirty blanket, bring it to the laundry. Laundry? They have room for six washing machines and ten dryers.

I spent the afternoon cleaning the basement while Stan ordered washers and dryers to be delivered today. They arrived at 4:00.

At 2:00, we all hear a blood-gurgling scream from the center of the house. We all ran to see if someone was killed. In the corner of the kitchen is a terrified Sandy who's waving a meat cleaver around with abandon.

I say with a loud and sharp sound, "SANDY!"

She looks at me with wonder. I slowly and gently ease my way to Sandy and remove the knife from her hand. Her arms wrap around me, and she cries.

Amanda asks, "Was it the ball, mouse, or chain?"

Sandy asks, "What?"

Amanda tries again, but slower, "Did. You. See. A. Ball. Mouse. Or. Chain."

Sandy pulls away from me, "A child's ball. How did ..."

I reply, "The house is ... different. We've seen a chain, a ball, and a mouse. Generally, as it's seen, it goes away."

Dinner that night is BBQ Chicken breasts, grilled asparagus with caramelized onions and cheese, peaches, a salad, and homemade mashed potatoes. We also did a wine tasting of the three kinds of wine. I'm a big fan of the stuff. They know what they're doing.

After I finish the dishes, we have a list of things to complete before we go to bed. You never know when the inspectors will come by, and we want to be ready.

I am exhausted, and my muscles ache from the last two days of hard work. Amanda and her friends had it pretty easy due to everyone else doing the heavy lifting and running up and down the stairs. While they take turns in the shower, I use the bath across the hallway to soak in a steamy hot bath. There are small packets of bath salts to help relax. I have no idea if they work or not, but tonight, I'm giving them a try.

Immediately I smell lilacs. Swell. As I sit quietly in the bath, I relax. My muscles are loosening, and my mind wanders to nowhere as I reach a Zen-like state and process world hunger issues. I have NEVER had those thoughts before. It must have been the salts affecting my mind.

I am awakened by a lukewarm bath and the washroom door opening.

Kate calls out, "Charlie? You awake?"

I chuckle, "I am now."

Kate walks into the washroom with her bikini on and asks, "I was sent over to check up on you. Can't have you drowning over here because you fell asleep in the tub."

My hand covers my quickly inflating cock as I wonder why she's wearing a bikini to check up on me. She kneels next to the tub and uses a finger to test the water. She pulls the stopper to drain the bath water. Hey, I want that water.

She stops it at only quarter-full and then turns on the hot water again.

Kate says, "I like Lilac, good choice. Do you mind if I join you?"

She pulls the strings on her top, lifts it up and over her head, then places it on the floor. I sit back, sitting up now. This is a huge tub, so my legs are spread to give her room. Kate straddles my lap before laying forward, pressing those large breasts straight into my chest. She smiles as I smile. I am so busted.

Kate explains, "We all love you. Jenna had it the worst, which is why she lashed out at you. Amanda wouldn't let us date you."

I inquire, "What changed?"

Kate smiles at me, "You just being you. None of us cook, so you learned. You did pretty damn good as well. You always did what was needed, and you're here helping your friend. I bet many of his other 'friends' didn't have the time. Mostly, it was sleeping with you. I know you like feeling the ladies but being held by a man is unbelievable.

"Your smell, the safe feeling, the feel of your body, I like it all. It's why I came in here. I wanted to feel more of you."

She leans forward, and we share a gentle kiss.

After she pulls away, I admit, "At the bar, you seemed to like Stan. I was staying out of your way."

Kate laughs, "I was giving Jenna and Amanda time with you."

I laugh lightly, "Amanda, yeah, right. She's my sister."

Kate isn't laughing, "You were a big part of her life growing up. Why did she shy away from you in the last two years? You have no clue, do you?"

With sadness in my eyes and heart, I admit, "No. I have no clue what I did to make her hate me so much."

Kate playfully slaps my chest, "Men are so ignorant at times. You didn't do anything wrong. It was Kate. Her feelings were growing too strong, and you showed no interest in her romantically. Rather than getting caught, she pulled away from you to keep you at a safe distance.

"Jenna likes you as well, but not like Amanda and me. She has no interest in Stan. I know he has money, but she needs more than that, making me happy to call her my friend. Many women will go after the money and then hide. Not Jenna. She wants a career that will make a difference and a man she loves with all her heart. You aren't it. She's attracted to you but not in love with you like you are with Amanda and me."

I tease her, "Oh really, huh? You think I love you and Amanda?"

Kate smiles big, "Without a doubt. I could make you do anything." I look at her with a dark gaze. "I never would ask you to do anything out of your character, though. I could never hurt or embarrass you. Now, I want to know what's going on around here."

I try to give her a look that I have no idea what she's looking at, which fails.

I try a different approach, searching for the right words, "I need to be careful of what I say. Nobody is in any danger. No matter what happens, you're as safe here as at your own home. Otherwise, I need a few days before I can explain everything and answer your questions. I will say that it's important to me. I will say no more."

Kate moves to her knees, adds hot water, and then slowly starts sliding up and down my body. She is massaging my arms and chest. I am naked with an enormous erection. She is topless with bikini bottoms, meaning there isn't much there. As she slides over my hard cock, I feel the cloth of her bikini slide over my cock.

On the fourth slide down my body, my cock got caught on the cloth, and she impaled herself deep into my cock. My eyes bulge out of my head. Kate is nearly virgin tight. No huge toys for her. Holy hell, this feels awesome.

Kate shrugs her shoulders and brings her arms to her side with her hands covering her mouth like she's telling a secret.

Kate whispers, "Oooops."

My reaction is to groan in satisfaction.

Kate responds by sliding up and down on my cock. Her smile is amazing. She grunts as she bottoms out and has a sigh when almost falling out. Back and forth she goes, enjoying the ride. I can't believe she's doing this. She must be on the pill. How does she know that I'm safe? I did a test after my last girlfriend. I suspected she was cheating on me, which meant there were all kinds of bad possibilities.

Kate's voice is soft, "This is amazing; the size is perfect. I have had a few partners, and they were all lacking. Amanda guaranteed that you were not. Don't ask me how she knew. I love how deep you go. The feeling of being stuffed is beyond description. I have no common reference points. It's good, though, really good.

"OK. Out, drain, then I'm going to bend over this sink, and you're going to stuff me good from behind. I want you. I need you. Nothing gentle. Make sure I enjoy this all night."

Wow, is this Kate, or did a ghost take over her body? She's getting up and dripping on me, which makes her giggle. She is friendly and offers me a hand to get up. We step out in order, and I am right behind her as she hugs the sink with conviction. She's expecting me to plunge through her body. That's not the type of sex I like. I prefer slower and more emotional.

However. I have a gorgeous, naked woman with a tight pussy hugging the sink so I can fuck her hard. I don't like this style, but I aim to please her if she asks for it. I ease my way in and take a few strokes with my cock to ensure the motion and path are suitable. They most certainly are. I crank up the speed and emphasize my thrusts. I want to verify that I am using enough force.

Her entire body launches forward with each thrust of my cock. I get a short grunt from Kate. Each is rather pleasant.

Kate continues to talk to me, "Oh fuck, this is good." Yes, it is. "I wish I could do this all day, but I'm afraid I would be mighty sore in an hour. Don't get me wrong; this is awesome. It's as good as I hoped it would be. Amanda likes slow fucking and says you would as well. I wanted to show her you are capable of all kinds of sex. We will find out soon enough."

What? How? Amanda? Why would she even comment on me? Are they discussing sex with me? FUCK! I fell out by pulling back too far. Align cock, push in, and get back the speed. OK, that's better.

In a way, Kate shows me that she doesn't love me. She would take me to bed and make love together if she did. There are other rooms; we could get privacy. Was she taking me before someone else could? Who wants me after the party tomorrow? It would have to be Jenna.

Even though this isn't my favorite way to have sex, the person, Kate, is beautiful, willing, and a whole lot of fun. It could be better, but I am getting close to my orgasm, and it's awesome. I could see myself dating Kate. She isn't loud or aggressive. She's comfortable with who she is and confident to go after what she wants. She doesn't sleep with just anyone. They must be special. There is an awful lot to like about Kate.

Kate says in a soft voice, "I'm close. You are every bit as good as we thought you would be. I took you tonight since I won't get you tomorrow. We all care a lot about you. After things settle down, we need to talk. There are a lot of things I like about you."

I take both hands off her hips and reach for her breasts. These are nearly perfect. Large, squishy, and two rock-hard nipples that are telling me I need to pinch them. I follow directions, and Kate screams as she orgasms. No hiding that scream; the entire house heard it. In response to her pussy clamping down on my cock by exploding inside of dear, sweet Kate. Thrust after thrust shoots a glob of cum into this fantastic woman. Yes, I can see a future here.

As soon as I finish, she drags me back into the shower to clean us up.

Amanda is furious at Kate for taking me. She knew precisely what that scream was. The agreement was no screwing until Friday. The bitch purposely broke the rule. Amanda gets up out of bed, and she's furious. With fire and brimstone in her eyes, she slams the door open and walks across the hallway. However, on entering the doorframe, an eerie lime-green image of a man holding a meat cleaver flashes in the hallway.

It was just a moment, literally there and then not there. Did she really see it? Then the image hits her brain, and she goes hysterical. Hands to the head, she falls to her knees, hair on end, crying, and a loud scream of surprise. The scream was far different from Kate's scream of satisfaction. This was a scream of shock, pain, and fear. So much so that Kate and Charlie leave the shower wet and still naked to check up on Amanda.

Kate is immediately on the floor holding a sobbing Amanda. The latter is still trying to process the image that scared her.

Amanda is sobbing as she gets out, "I saw an image of a man with a knife, like in Psycho. It flashed and then was gone. Unlike the other images, this one was more defined. Still, unlike the others, it existed for the briefest moments. I'm sorry."

Jenna is looking at me, and I'm starting to get embarrassed.

Amanda is crying still, but she manages to say, "Damn, Kate. Those nipples are hard, and your breasts feel great. No wonder Charlie loves it when you smash your ladies into him."

Kate and I help Amanda up. She rubs her eyes with both hands and then looks at both Kate and me. She doesn't look happy with either of us. Her hand reaches out to tweak a nipple. That caused Kate to shudder. Her other hand shot out and grabbed my deflated cock. She strokes me a few times, and he responds. I get an "Ooooo" from her.

Kate snarls and pushes me back into the other room. We dry each other with wet towels. We suddenly realize that each room needs more towels. Once our underwear is on, we go back to the other room.

Amanda is surly, "Oh, you decided to come back, huh?"

Kate will have none of that, "I only sampled the goods. He is as good as we expected. Now don't give me any lip. I was getting leftovers tomorrow. I made up for that tonight. You're just pissed that you didn't think of it."

I humor them, "Um. I'm standing here, you know."

Jenna also has an attitude, "Oh shut up, look cute, and get in bed."

Not exactly a loving endorsement from a potential girlfriend. Am I really going to be with her tomorrow night? That seems far-fetched right now. Amanda is still shaken up by the image and wants to be cuddled. Kate's still horny and wants to cuddle. Jenna wants her turn to cuddle. I end up sleeping on my back with Amanda in one arm and Kate in the other. That left Jenna pouting, although I think she understood. She didn't fight for her spot very hard.

The last thing I remember is my hands squeezing two impressive breasts of two outstanding women before going to bed. They both giggle as I softly grope them.

Chapter 8 -- Friday

I woke up early Friday morning. The sun has just risen, and my cock is hard as steel. Why? Someone is sucking on my cock. I still have Kate and Amanda in my arms.

Instead of thinking, my thoughts are said out loud, "I hope to God that isn't Stan sucking my cock."

All three are awake and start laughing hard.

Kate adds, "Nope, not Stan. Jenna couldn't wait to try you out. She was pissed at us last night, so, at the crack of dawn, she slid down the bed, carefully crawled under the comforter, and has been gently sucking your cock noisily. Of all of us, Jenna loves cock. She craves cum. I need to like the guy a lot before I even consider it. Jenna uses it to keep men at bay. I'm not so sure that's a good method, but she loves it. Because of her experience, she is the best of us by far.

Jenna stops and climbs up my body. Her head pops out from under the comforter. She quickly attacks me with kisses. Amanda and Kate pull away from me. As our tongues start battling, Kate takes in my cock. She likes to bob, twist her head, and then run her tongue under my helmet. Then she repeats. Yup, a basic pattern.

I don't mind. She's having fun, I'm having fun, and she's gaining experience. I feel my cock pull out of her mouth as her body is rolled over. Another mouth takes in my cock. This one also bobs but with a slight twisting of the head as she goes up and down. She tries to go deep, two by mouth and two by hand. She licks all around the helmet and then repeats as her small hands gently play with my balls.

I am feeling Jenna up. My palms are pressed up into her breasts with nipples between my fingers that have tightened around those hard nipples. That's causing Jenna to moan.

Jenna purrs, "Oh Charlie, you can do this all-fucking day. That feels awesome."

Down under the blanket, Amanda is pushed away. She tries to suck hard, but my cock pulls out of her mouth as she whimpers. I hear Kate giggle before she takes me in again. She is back to her motion. This time, she is faster, and she's added suction. It's like she remembered something and is using this new knowledge to improve my blow job.

It's time for me to moan my satisfaction.

I pull away from Jenna and say, "I don't know what got into you this morning, but I like it. This is like a dream for me."

Jenna makes me laugh when she says, "See, nobody is as good as I am at kissing."

Amanda scoffs at her friend, "No way. I'm sucking his cock. He's ready to blow because of me."

Kate stops sucking, "Na, it's me. I'm sucking him now, you cheap whores."

Kates back with more speed, sucking on my cock.

Amanda chuckles, "Please. You haven't got half the skills I do. And Jenna, you won't make him orgasm by kissing him. You lose."

I squeeze Jenna's nipples hard. She responds by squeaking and orgasming. I expected a scream. She's trying to kiss me again, but her body isn't responding. She eventually collapses on my chest.

I defend Jenna, "You do have me close to orgasm, but Jenna beat both of you to orgasm."

Jenna falls to the side. She's got a huge smile on her face, and she's giggling for some reason. Under the comforter, Amanda pushes Kate aside, and is woman a possessed. The speed and amount of suction have increased. I'm not going to last long. I use both hands to reach for Kate and bring her up even with me. She fights me as she wants another turn. She doesn't know she won't get another turn.

I slip two fingers into Kate's leaking pussy as soon as I can. She instantly stops fighting me and moans in joy. She bends her body towards me, making the angle a bit easier. My hand is a blur as it pushes in and out of her hole, dragging my finger against the side of her tender pink bits. Yikes, I don't know the names.

Amanda is doing a great job; I'm getting closer with each bob and suck. Damn, that's good. I try to concentrate on Kate by rubbing my fingers against her pussy as fast as humanly possible. Kate is leaking like a crumbling dike. Her face is pink, and she's breathing quick breaths. I'm sweating and breathing hard from the quick work on Kate and the great pleasure I'm receiving from Amanda.

I finally break and scream out, "AMANDA!"

My following action is to shoot a large about of cum into my sister's mouth. I feel terrible for not giving her proper notice. Kate pushes my hand away as she flops around next to me like a fish out of water. I'm guessing she got her orgasm. I really couldn't care less as my cannon is rapidly firing huge loads of cum into my surprised sister.

Jenna leaps to Amanda's side and then pushes her away. As her hand grabs my cock to place it in her mouth, a rope of cum shoots her in the face. She swallows the next two less powerful shots. I lay exhausted and feeling terrible for what I did to Amanda.

Kate reaches across my body to French kiss Amanda to share her treat. Jenna carefully pulls off my cock and leans back. When Kate finishes with Amanda, she moves to Jenna. Like a dog drinking water, Kate bends over and licks the cum from Jenna's face.

Amanda is watching her friends and says in a sultry voice, "That is so fucking hot."

I look at Amanda with tear-filled eyes and start to apologize.

Amanda cuts me off, "I knew. I read somewhere that the cock enlarges when it's ready to ... shoot. It certainly did. Don't worry about it, bro; I knew."

I lean back, relax, and feel much better now. Around me at different positions are the three women that just had sex. Typically, in bed, we line up. Right now, it looks and smells like the end of an orgy.

Jenna is facing the ceiling when she happily says, "Can you believe what we did last night and this morning? I don't think I know you two anymore. Charlie was exactly what I expected, a horny young man. You two, oh my. If only our parents could see us now."

Amanda giggles, "No, I don't think that would be a good idea."

Kate giggles, "Our parents probably think we're virgins still."

Amanda asks, "Charlie. Can you make breakfast this morning? I don't want to wait for our chef. She probably has a billion things to do for tonight's party anyways."

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,944 Followers