Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke in the morning with daylight streaming through Rob's bedroom window. Mom was somewhere else and Rob was lying on his back with a morning woody. I needed to talk to him about letting an erection go to waste but I took a chance, moved over beside him, and took his erection in my mouth. I was busy for several minutes before his hips began to shift in concert with my motions with my mouth. I was sure he was awake, so I said, "Hi."

"Good morning," he responded.

"Is this okay?" I asked sure he would know I was talking about my unexpected blowjob.

"I've never woken up better in my life," he said. "I could get used to that every day."

"Maybe mom and I can work on a schedule," I suggested.

Rob laughed and then sat up, held me in his arms and rolled me on my back with him on top of me. His erection found a home inside me and we thrashed together on his bed until we both came.

We were together in the shower when mom came looking for us.

She came into the bathroom wearing the robe from last night. "Sleep well?" she asked.

"Woke up better," answered Rob.

"Yes," I said.

"You know," she said, "If we move to my shower, I bet we could all fit."

We moved to the master shower and we all did fit. It was a little snug but we all managed to get in the shower together. Rob managed to create a little room by getting into each of us while we showered. We spent too much time screwing around and had to hurry not to be late for work.

Over the next couple of weeks, we settled into a comfortable pattern. We had an enormous amount of sex in all the possible combinations. So much so that we had a family conference to sort out the household responsibilities since we were neglecting the necessary household chores.

There were other potholes on the road to tranquility, mostly concerning the availability of one or more participants. Mom seemed to be trying to make up for her lost decades of celibacy and wanted Rob naked with someone whenever she was home. Rob seemed to be content to be available whenever someone wanted to spend time with him which was most of the time.

Mom also needed to clarify the nature of the relationships. She was clear that we use our given names exclusively. She emphasized that were all adults, peers, and she didn't want to be called 'mom' by neither Rob nor me. It took me a week to break the habit with constant reminders from Rose.

We've all had other relationships outside our small group but we always come home. Rob did find a woman he referred to as his 'soul mate' and he introduced her to Rose and me. Rhonda is fantastic. She's slim with long dark hair, small breasts and a wicked sense of humor. She and Rob are perfect for each other. However, Rob needed to explain the nature of his relationships with Rose and me. He was determined, that whoever he became involved with, he would continue his relations with both of us. He spent a month working up the courage to explain it to Rhonda and another month softening her up for the final explanation.

He didn't have a clue about what her reaction would be when he finally told her about the nature of his family's relationship but he told her when they were alone one Saturday night after a short sexual event of their own.

Rhonda was the type of woman who accepted the world as she found it. She pondered the information Rob shared with her and, after a period of thought, told Rob she understood and would like to talk it through with Rose and me without Rob. That meeting went very well. Rhonda was very open about her relationship with Rob and that encouraged us to be open as well about our relationships with Rob and between us as well.

Something happened at the end of that meeting that changed our world. Rhonda held Rose's hand and leaned in to say goodbye with a cursory kiss on the cheek. Rose turned it into a full fledged, open mouth, sexually suggestive embrace. When Rhonda left two hours later, the three of us were exhausted and committed to each other.

Rhonda explained to Rob and she was more than happy to accept the new reality. We had lots of fun sharing our bodies with each of us although Rob was sometimes overtaxed keeping up with three sexual partners especially after Rhonda moved in with us.

Rob's happy problem caused me some concern. I felt pressured to add another male to the mix, if only to relieve him of some of the burden. I discussed it with Rose who shared she had didn't have a similar concern as Rob seemed able to maintain the pace. However, she encouraged me to keep looking, smirking as she hinted that she wouldn't have a problem with another male to satisfy her needs.

I had pretty much given up looking when I bumped into Michael after a post-business meeting gathering in a local pub. My coworkers were gathering their stuff to leave when I headed for the lady's room. One the way out I ran into, literally ran into, Michael on his way to the men's room. On his way back, I was still standing in the passageway. He stopped to check if I was okay after the nasty encounter earlier. The conversation was easy and comfortable. I stayed to have a drink with him and stopped by his apartment on the way home. Sex with Michael was incredible and we began a multi-month relationship that included more time at his place than in the pub.

I was smitten by Michael and I was sure he was equally taken by me. I had the same problem as Rob. How to explain the unique relationship I had with my brother, my mother and another woman. That conversation went better than I expected and Michael met Rose, Rhonda and Rob soon after.

We formed a close quintet. We spent an enormous amount of time together and everyone, except Rob, spent time in Michael's apartment. Eventually, Michael moved in with the rest of us. Initially, sleeping arrangements seemed to be a problem but the problem solved itself since we slept in twos or threes pretty much at random.

One Saturday, afternoon, as we sat around the patio table together, sipping adult beverages and recovering from sexual revelry, Michael asked if we were open to meeting his mother.

I don't know where this ends. I only know I live in a little piece of heaven and I look forward to being there every day. Michael's mother is a delight and she has huge breasts with very sensitive nipples. Rose is looking for a larger place for the six of us to live.