Mother

Story Info
Short story about the pleasure of family loving.
1.2k words
4.34
9.2k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, here goes, I'm fifty years old and married with three grown children. Sadly current medical issues hamper my sexually activities with my wife but we are still going strong thanks to toys and my talented tongue. While that is going on erotica has became a bigger part of our sex life. We read to each other. Which in turn got me wanting to write my own stories. I understand there is no excuse for poor grammar but I'm not a professional writer. I just enjoy writing smutty short stories.

With that said, here is hoping you enjoy my stories and that they get your juices going. I'd love to hear what you think about them beyond my poor grammar.

On to the story.

My mother, Caroline who is forty three found herself recently divorced. My prick of a daddy, Harold divorced her, saying she wasn't good enough for him anymore and he took up with Harriet, a woman half his age. My mom was caught off guard by Harold's affair and it was a great shock to her being given divorce papers. She never was a drinker before, but since the divorce I hardly ever see her without a drink in her hand or she is asleep in an armchair drunk.

I don't know what my father was thinking, to me, Caroline is a beautiful woman and I have to admit since I hit puberty I have had sexual dreams about her. At five feet tall, Caroline is petite compared to the walking T&A my daddy left her for, but my mom's small tits are capped with the most amazing long nipples. I know this because Caroline rarely wears a bra and a stiff breeze could make her nipples go hard and stand out. I guess that was one of the reason for my sexual dreams.

Last month, I started trying to get her to stop drinking and at first I wasn't having much luck. Then while taking her to her bed, one night she started calling me, Harold and I decided to play along.

Yes, it was so wrong of me but when I found that she wanted me to take her top off, I just had to touch, kiss and suck on her incredible nipples. Her areolas were small, her nipples were at least half the size of them. Hard, they were quarter to half inch in length, pulling and sucking on them made her moan and wither on the bed.

Then she moaned, Oh Harold, Fuck me... fuck me now.

Again, yes... yes I know, it was so....so wrong of me but I just had too. I peeled her pants and panties down her legs and spread them exposing her muff covered slit. My cock was so hard as I rubbed my cock head along her slit, feeling her wetness on my cock. I know, I was wrong to think this way but it made me feel it was alright, her being wet for me to drive my cock up into the very hole I had come from. She was tight, as I pushed deeper and deeper into her with each thrust. I wondered, when was the last time my dad fucked her?

Caroline was moaning and shaking slightly under me once my full length had forced its way up into her. An increase in her wetness made me feel a little better. Honestly, as my need to cum build up in my balls, as my mom under me moaned, Yesss... Harold... fuck me... fuck me.

I cared less and less about how wrong it was... then I felt I was about to climax.

Pulling out of her I shot my load in probably the hardest climax of my life. Once my world stopped spinning, not sure if my mom had climaxed, I laid next to her sucking and gently bit on a rock hard nipple as I rubbed on her clit, until she cried out, and was shaking. Then I cleaned my cum off her.

That was the account of my first time with my mother.

The following morning when my mom woke she seemed a lot happier.

She asked if Harold was there?

When I told her, no. Caroline decided it had to have been a dream and soon started drinking again and by that night was passed out drunk.

So that night, with memories of what I had done the night before, I again took advantage of her.

yes... yes... I know it was wrong... but damn her pussy felt so good around my throbbing cock and her shaking and moaning under me made my climax even harder. The next day she seemed happier again but started drinking again, once again, passed out from drinking.

So that night when I took her to my bed, I again couldn't stop myself. I had to just fuck her again. Holding her legs up as I drove my rigid cock hard and deep into her, it felt so right. After cumming, I loved fingering her to a shaking, moaning orgasm.

Yes... yes ... I know it was wrong but I did it anyway but I decided I couldn't continue this way, so I made sure I was in bed with her, when she woke up in the morning.

Caroline wasn't sure about anything for a few minutes and so I kissed her and started to feel her up as we were both naked. Knowing what it took to make her orgasm and I had her working towards one before she could protest my action.

I loved feeling her hand on the back of my head and her hand rubbing and scratching across my shoulder holding me tight as I sucked and chewed on her long erect nipple.

I loved hearing her, Oh... baby... what are you doing to me? oh fuck... oh it feels so good... as I worked over her clit.

After she orgasmed but before she fully caught her breath, I mounted her, thrusting my cock into her.

I looked down at her, saying, I love you... I love you... thank you... thank you for doing this...

I humped, driving my cock in and out of her wetness. Fighting to hold off my need to cum until my mom was shaking and moaning how she was Fuckkking cummingggg.

I yanked my cunt juice covered cock out of my mom's pussy, jerking on it until I popped, blowing my load onto my mom's belly.

After which I took her to my bathroom to shower together and clean my cum off her. I kept telling her how much I loved her and had enjoyed making love to her.

She came to believe that she had come to me drunk and had seduced me. At first she was mystified by her actions. I stayed with her and made sure she didn't drink and that night I came to her and asked to sleep with her.

She asked, If I was wanting to sleep or want sex?

I answered her, saying, If she wanted sex I wanted it but if she didn't then sleep was what I wanted.

I have been sleeping with her ever since but there are nights, we fuck first. I'll go to my grave, letting her believe she started this. I know, morally, I'm a terrible person. My only saving grace is Caroline seems happy and hasn't touched a drink since.