Mother And Aunt Meet In His Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Ajay's hands cupped those swinging breasts, changing Shobha from facilitator to a making a debut in the participation. She laughed and looking Ajay deep in the eye tousled his hair. With her lips she made a smacking sound- a flying kiss. The smacking sound of her lips was familiar to Ajay. That is how most mothers and aunts in India signal affection publicly.

In this setting, it made him feel that his aunt had been seductively kissing him in front of the world for all those previous, then innocent years.

He wanted to kiss her back but what he ended up doing surprised them both. When he opened his mouth his tongue snaked out and he flicked it at Shobha. Shobha felt her pussy juices flow in a gush as she saw an unmistakable sign and a chance to shift gears.

That very flicking on her pussylips and clit would be sheer delight. That night of first seduction he had kissed and licked but not taken her the whole distance. Today, she would teach him, in front of his mother. To take her own pleasure but also so he could treat Dipti to that intensity of orgasm, later, in the leisure of their daily life.

Her hand snaked upward, stroking the young man's flat abdomen and toggled the nipples. Ajay groaned in a loud and ragged voice and Dipti, whose head was bobbing up and down in rhythm, could not help feel that the groan and voice had a special tinge of aching desire.

He enjoyed mother's sexual bonding, but the aunt was clearly the saucy, raunchy wench with whom sex was racy. Trying to keep pace with the writer/director of the script Dipti too moved her hand up to Ajay's other nipple. She found her fingers claimed by the warm soft hands of Shobha. Fingers intertwined, Shobha's hand made love to Dipti's hand, denying her the pleasure of touching Ajay.

Leaving both mother and son alone briefly she moved to the head of the bed. Dipti and Ajay were aligned with Dipti buried between his legs. Ajay looked around desperately around for his aunt but could not spot her. He locked his legs behind Dipti's back, closed his eyes and fucked the mouth sliding on his cock. In his mind, Shobha was everywhere.

A kiss on his forehead made him open his eyes. Shobha's flowing hair smothered his face and chest tickling him. Shobha had aligned herself to the two of them, but coming from completely the opposite side over Ajay's head. The curtain hair prevented Dipti from clearly seeing Shobha slide forward, kissing Ajay's nose and now opening wide and open over his mouth. The boy kissed back tentatively, shuddering deeply when a wet supple tongue from Shobha invaded his mouth. Her breasts rested against the top of his head and while he was enjoying the tongue-duel he wanted to stuff the pounds of flesh into his mouth and suck, suck hard.

Before that came the swinging mangalsutra, caressing his face, reminding him of his aunt's married status. The metal felt cold against his skin, a stark contrast to the warm and wet bodies covering him in lust. Perhaps the contrast was not just in the temperatures. The symbol of a traditional married woman and the symbolism of how the women were taking him were at odds.

The succulent breasts came to his mouth when she moved forward to kiss his chest. She laughed as his lips frantically searched for the nipple but grabbed at whatever flesh was at his mouth. There was a naughtiness and playfulness in that laughter which helped Ajay and Dipti. Ajay felt less shy and slowly focused more on the copious gifts of pleasure from both women.

For Dipti the playfulness allowed her to push out of her mind the permissiveness of the situation. Not only was she indulging in sexually intimacy with her son, she was allowing another taboo relationship to meld with her own. She was letting her son experience a threesome sexual relationship; he should neither be having sex, nor with two relatives and definitely not at the same time. His mother would be expected to put an end to any or all of that.

But Shobha's playful, saucy and raunchy spin on it seemed to offer an opening to let go of some, if not all, of it.

Shobha swayed her upper body slapping Ajay's face with her breasts, absorbed by the sight of her own sexy self and the catch-me-if-you-can game she was playing with Ajay. Licks touched her electrifying her nipples. Lips brushed her allowing them to rise to their very own erections. The caresses caused her to desire a full mouthing and Ajay did not disappoint as his hand caught one then another breast. Holding them as close together he treated both nipples to a vigorous flicking, sending the heat soaring in Shobha's body.

She raised her head, eyes closed as she savored the detailed attention. A boy she had seen and nurtured as a baby was feeding on her; not for physical or emotional nourishment. This was intimately sexual nourishment.

When her eyes opened she met Dipti's wide open eyes; very jealous eyes. Her son had stopped thrusting into her mouth. His legs were back down resting on the bed next to his mother's body. She had her mouth on him but not moving. When Shobha swung into action, the sex between Ajay and Dipti seemed mechanical in comparison. She watching closely as boy and aunt connected. When Shobha had raised her head throwing it back to savor the sucking, licking and nibbling, the curtain of hair had lifted.

Dipti sighted her Ajay going at his Shobha. She was mesmerized by the look of concentration and pleasure on her co-sister's face. She had felt similarly; but this seemed a class apart. She was wondering about that and watching, jealousy never too far away, when Shobha's eyes opened.

They looked deep into each other's eyes. Shobha could see the jealousy, but her own needs were slowly rising to a crescendo from where the political balance of sharing pleasure was likely to be lost. In fact, her breasts were so well and lovingly treated by the young man that her cunt had started tingling. It was time for to proceed along for that journey which she had set out on.

Shobha stopped the involuntarily and meaningless humping of her hips and moved forward. Eyes still locked on each other the two women made their moves. Shobha allowed her torso to touch, caress and kiss Ajay's face as she slowly made way to her position. Dipti closed her fist around Ajay's cock with her lips focusing on the head as she shifted from mimicking her cunt to a hand-mouth masturbation of his cock. His release would be hers, she thought.

Suddenly, Shobha was near Dipti's head and she couldn't move much more forward. At this position, her cunt was a little above and a lot higher than where Ajay could reach it. The descent in slope of her tummy into the folds of her lap and luscious wet valley of her pussy were well beyond their target – Ajay's hungry mouth.

Shobha used the moment to find common pleasure with her co-sister. She kissed the top of her head. She was on her elbows resting her body. She lifted one hand and joined Dipti in a gentle sliding of interlinked fingers up and down Ajay's cock. The young man wanted harder and he thrust his hips upward in agony. He was ignored by both women.

He looked down to check what was happening. Craning his neck he was amazed to see both women in a deep kiss. "Can she taste her son's saliva in me? Do we know anymore where one person ends and the other one begins?" wondered Shobha, marveling at how sexual heat fused the three of them together as one.

Sucking hard on Dipti's mouth to keep it moving with the direction of her head, Shobha guided the older woman toward her son's cock. Lips parted as the cock rose up between their lips. Shobha reached for Dipti's lips closing around the cylinder of Ajay's cock in the process. If Dipti were to search out her lips she too would have to close around Ajay's cock.

And thus it came to the amazement of Ajay that his mom and aunt had their lips locked around his cock. Frantic in his desire he grabbed at Shobha's buttocks above him. But he could not pull her down to his lips without the cock escaping her lips and she was not about to let that happen. He kissed her thighs and tentatively craned his neck to make passing slurps at the hair of her pussy.

Shobha let saliva bubble past her lips and run down his cock. Her lips slid up and down the thick cock that both women salivated for. Dipti learned from Shobha and slid up and down likewise. The women were going at him as if it were an ice cream bar being licked from opposite sides simultaneously. Like it might happen with an ice cream, there came moments when lips brushed, touched and kissed.

It was a smorgasbord of new flavors for both women. Was it the other woman's saliva that was so scented? Did some of the aroma come from Dipti's cunt which had been riding this cock a while ago? And what of Ajay's saliva on Shobha's lips? The salt was surely Ajay. But was it the skin or the precum?

Both women were now holding hands, fingers intertwined. Dipti felt ecstatic at the shared moments and felt it would be wonderful if Ajay came now, when neither woman would be deprived. But Shobha had other plans. In preparation to withdraw, she moved from total focus on the cock. She touched his cock with her cheek, playing the pillar, allowing to spring back and forth. Dipti joined her in that. The faces were streaked with his juices as they played his erection with their entire faces and mouthed him totally.

After maddening Ajay, she left Dipti to Ajay's cock. Dipti herself marveled at how instinctively she responded to that; the next time her lips traveled up the cock she moved over his head giving him the pleasure of lips moving over the most sensitive engorged section of his engorged penis. She was rewarded with something thicker than precum. The young man was losing it slowly.

"Kidhar jaa rahi ho?" she took time out to ask Shobha. (Where are you going?) Ajay was ready to explode it seemed and Shobha was invited.

"Aap ke liye kuch sikhana hai isko," replied Shobha. (I have to teach him something- for you.) Her lips were streaked with an amalgam of fluids defying classification. The streaks ran like silvery threads to the body below her in its more viscous form. The more fluid ones ran down her chin and coated her throat and down in part to her breasts.

Her statement was meant as a palliative to Dipti as Shobha knew her own immediate focused was the massive release of her pent-up sexual tension. Ajay had to lick her clit to orgasm; today; now!

She hoisted herself up, hands on his torso, not far from where Dipti's face now was. Dipti had continued to slap her face with the springiness of Ajay's cock and both her cheeks were now smeared and stained with his flows. Her slut-like obsession with that cock was exciting to watch and Shobha felt she had the best seat to that exhibition of lust. Her cunt was about to be seated on Ajay's mouth and she could watch his cock being fed upon by Dipti.

She spread her knees apart to lower her pussy. It gaped open at the spreading and she sank down. Ajay was up to the moment, hands pulling those full asscheeks down. As she opened out over him, his tongue stabbed at the core of her opening, where his cock would typically sink. It was wet and slippery and he prodded and pushed. The tongue would go only so far. He let it travel along the length of those open lips, caressing her. It was pleasurable but the boy would have to be taught. Shobha let one hand slip between them and her fingers held her lips apart, framing the clit. She then angled her body and adjusted herself till Ajay felt the long slippery knob of flesh.

"Yessss!" she hissed signaling to Ajay the exact location of her clit. When his tongue roamed she kept particularly quiet and still. When he traveled across the spot out came the 'Yes!' and a sharp dig of her nails into his muscled abdomen to tell him he had it right. A few 'yes'-es, digs and thrusts later, Ajay had learned what his chachi (aunt) wanted.

That extra shudder when his tongue traveled over that islet of firm flesh in the midst of that pubic forest and pulsating flesh – that shudder felt special. The musky scents, the wet invitation all seemed overwhelming. But the signal from his aunt was unmistakable. That spot was special and she wanted him there. Attention shifted from his cock and his mother's mouth to his aunt's cunt and his own tongue tip.

Shobha held herself steady, well –balanced on knees and hands rested on his abdomen. Her eyes were shut and the universe was his tongue tip at her clit. It started out as if he was eating ice-cream: long, savoring laps of his tongue. The juices flowed freely and Shobha luxuriated in the attention to her entire inflamed pussy lips. For too long, she had only been attending to the others. But the careful maneuvering and patience was necessary; her access to Ajay depended on how she handled Dipti.

The intense shudder from the stroking of her clit was fleeting. As the number of times he lapped at her increased, she ached for the speed to increase. What she wanted decreased was the length of the tongue strokes. On oral, both she and her 'student' were inexperienced. Shobha's only experience with orgasms from being tongued was the warm, intense lovemaking with Dipti a few hours before.

Both Dipti and she had been new to the experience. But there lay the advantage of a woman loving a woman. Each instinctively knew how a woman's body worked. Without the need to be told, Shobha knew how Dipti would like her tongue to focus on the clit. And when it was Shobha's turn to be treated Dipti knew what had brought on her own explosions. At the precise moment, long strokes gave way to short focused jabs of the tongue. With a woman loving you, it was so easy.

Not so with a man, that too an inexperienced youngster like Ajay. He would have to be trained. Told. Guided. And Shobha did just that.

"Faster, faster!" she gasped, as she made a minute adjustment to the angle of her hips. Dipti's fist completely relaxed even though it was around Ajay's cock. She was mesmerized by the sight of Shobha's pleasure; it fascinated her that whatever was on display on Shobha's face was the creation of her offspring.

Shobha's fingers rubbed little circles on Ajay's abdomen signaling the effectiveness of his tonguing. Ajay picked up the signals and realized that faster, shorter strokes was what Chachi was looking for. When he totally hit the right spot consistently, Shobha pinched up his flesh between thumb and forefinger and massaged it feverishly. She may have been hurting him but nothing mattered to her more than her clit and the electric impulses shooting from there to various parts of her being.

"Hah!" she hollered and her head slung forward. "Unh!" she hissed in a long inhalation as she threw her head back, preparing for the next wave from inside her. Then again she threw her head forward with a 'Hah' which captured a violent exhalation of air.

A series of inhalations and exhalations followed. "Hah! Unh! Hah! Unh! Hah! Unh!" went Shobha as she took her pleasure unmindful of the noise, the shamelessness, the agape Dipti or the boy pressed under her.

When Ajay's tongue ached and he felt the need to pause, her nails dug deep into his flesh making red marks and she screamed, "Don't stop, beta!" The poor boy held on to her ass through the entire episode, his eyes closed and his tongue working ceaselessly. All that mattered was his Chachi's approval of him, and his performance in bed. His cock lost a good bit of its hardness and was somewhat slanted under its own weight.

Dipti continued to stare at her husband's brother's wife, a complete picture of lust and abandon. Pure woman, pure pleasure and nothing else. No relationships, no taboos, no inhibitions, no shyness. In a room of three, she seemed all alone at the pinnacle of pleasure with nothing else holding her other than intense pleasure. It was a stellar performance which outshone anything that Dipti had felt herself, seen in movies or imagined in her fantasies.

The student learned that when a woman is aroused to this state in this method, the only thing that mattered was to her was her own self. For those minutes, she was all concentration on a simple activity that involved nothing more than his tongue.

As a young man who had lusted for, admired and fantasized about that very woman, he was in an emotional state of giving. It mattered a lot to him that she was finding such gut-wrenching pleasure from him. If it was any less intense it would dissatisfy him. And he was proud and happy she was getting it from him.

He would tell her later her promised himself: "Don't take this from anyone else than me and come as often as you like. I wont touch you in any other way or ask you for my own pleasure. Just take this from me and only me."

If teaching a novice involves quickly showing that what he is doing has the desired result, Shobha was in the required state of arousal for quick results. Within a few tongue-strokes the rhythm of her inhalation and exhalation at the waves from within ended in a chaotic series of convulsions. Flood gates opened and Shobha exulted in a series of triumphant 'yes' es spoken in her mother tongue, "han, han, han han, haaaaaaaaaaan," the last one being long to coincide with a particularly huge, intense squirt.

The release of so much fluid surprised Ajay but he was also taken aback at the water-gun-like shot; a sharp hard stream. Then several more. His mouth flooded and he found himself gulping for breath.

"Didi, didi, didi, didi, didi, didi," Shobha called out to Dipti in her uncontrolled state.. (Didi: elder sister). "Look!" she managed to say while she squeezed out her n-th convulsion. "Your son," she stammered as an unexpected frisson shot through her body. "My Ajay. Look what he has made of me todayyyyyyyy" she babbled, the long 'y' coming from spasms coursing through her being.

Ajay had reached the limit of his endurance from the flooding. His mouth was choked and he needed to breathe. He moved his head to gulp air. Shobha missed the tonguing. Her hips thrust downward. She searched for and found his nose: its tip was harder and more stationary than that tongue tip. She rubbed her clit forward and back on the nose getting every single bit of pleasure and touching she needed. She was now leaning forward her breasts hanging and swaying as she fucked Ajay's nose with her pussy.

"This," she said rubbing herself up, "he can" she continued thrusting down, "do" she went up again, "for you" down, "now" up, "that" down, "Ieeeeeeeee" a long 'I' at an unexpectedly violent spasm, "have" down again, "taught" up, "him" down and she held there down and hard as she ended.

The violent spasming reduced to throbbing which didn't need the stroke making. She savored it. Ajay came back to life, rubbing her entire nether region with his face. She shuddered as the throbbing gave way to a humming series of micro-orgasms. Shobha laughed. "Hamara Ajay!" she murmured dreamily to Dipti. A wave of warmth washed over her. She needed to hug that boy.

She opened her eyes and looked down and there was Dipti. She leaned forward fully and as Dipti moved her head Shobha gained access to Ajay. She kissed the scrotum, the length of his cock and smothered it with her mouth. The cock rapidly gained its full strength and she quickly bobbed her mouth up and down on his erection. Then she swiveled around and kissed him fully on the lips, tasting herself there and giving him a taste of himself from her lips.

"Chalo, varna mummy naraaz ho jayegi," she said. (Lets go else mother will get upset.)

12