Mother and Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
Daughter Sumita shares husband with mother Rajini.
5.6k words
4.53
16.4k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother and Daughter -- 2 SweetSudha 26

"Aaaahhh...sss.. oh.. beti you are killing..." Rajini moaned happily and raised her waist up to her daughter.

"What maa.. what happened...?" Sumita her daughter asked and licked her mother's luscious pussy again.

"You are a naughty girl dear..." Rajini said and gave a light bite to her daughter's pouted cunt lip.

"Ssss mmm maa.. lovely maa your mouth is doing miracles on my twat" Sumi said and pressed her cunt to her mother's mouth.

"As if your mouth is not doing anything on me..." mother pinched her daughter's smooth round butt cheek.

Rajini is a woman of 44 and her daughter Sumi is 24. Mother works as an accounts officer in a PSU, where as daughter who completed her degree in pharmacy got a job in a pharmacy company six months back.

Both mother and daughter involved in sexual activities from the time daughter had returned from her hostel after her degree. (Read Mother and Daughter, published in this site)

Rajini and Sumita were in 69 positions and playing such game from last ten minutes. Then their game reached the peak and both were screaming and moaning with joy and finally maa said.."aaah beti. it is itching much... aah.. do something..." Rajini pressing her pussy on her daughter's mouth said.

"Want to have the pleasure of a dick maa...?" Sumita asked her mother.

"A dick...? Where is the dick now...?" mom asked in shock and doubted whether her daughter involved in sex with some body. "Just a minute..." Sumita climbed down the cot and walked naked to her room. Rajini seeing her daughter's swinging buttocks thought 'what a lovely ASS my daughter has..'

Sumita returned with something in her hand and gave it to her mother. Rajini took it and looked at it. It is a two way dildo it is around 10 inches from one end to other. It is made in such a way that both sides it looks like a penis with its bulbous heads. In the middle it has two round nuts resembling testicles.

"This is a 2 sided artificial penis maa... it satisfies you and me at a time.

"...but Sumi beta.. this is artificial...."

Before Rajini could complete her words Sumi said ... "yes maa.. I know.. I know what you say also... you say an artificial cannot match the natural one... but something is better than nothing, isn't it...?"

Rajini knew about dildos though she had not used she had seen in some porn sites, but never knew this type. "Beta how does it work..." she looking at it keenly asked.

"Let me show you" Sumi took the dildo from her mother and slightly bending forward inserted the one end of it into her hot vulva and fixed the belt. When she stood straight it looked like Sumi had grown a penis in her thighs. She is appearing like a she male.

"Wow.. you are looking so cute with this baby..just like man with his rod."

"Come maa.. let me fuck you with this new lund of mine" Sumi seeing her maa's excitement said. With excitement Rajini lied down in the bed and widened her thighs for her daughter. Sumi came over her mother between her thighs holding the dildo in her right hand slowly inserted the other end in her mother's lubricating pussy.

"Aaaahhh beta.. be careful.. it had been a long time I had inserted anything in me. Please be gentle..." Rajini said and touched the dildo sliding in her. Sumi bending forward took mom's ample boob in her mouth and while sucking; she slowly pushed the dildo in her mother.

Though one end is only 5" Rajini felt it is tightly going in her choot. "Don't worry maa.. this pain will be temporary... once your cunt starts lubricating it easily slides in' and she pushed some more in her. At the same time other end is poking deep in her cunt is causing tingles in her body.

After few minutes Rajini felt the free movement and slowly raised her bum up. Seeing maa's response Sumi increased her speed. And mother is raising her waist up and up and held daughter's boob in one palm and pressed.

"How is it mummy.. is it ok with you now..."

"Yes sumi beta.. it is easily moving in now.. though the friction is there, there is no burning... yes.. beta.. suck...suck mom's choochi..amd fuck...mmm..that is good.. oh.. now increase speed give me hard push... shove it deep in...oh god.. my... my.. sumi.. I am out. I am reaching my climax.. give some more pushes..yes.. yes...aaaahhhhhurraaa..." and Rajini had her first orgasm with an artificial penis.

Both mom and daughter relaxed for a while. Then mom kissed her daughter Sumi affectionately and said "Sumi... my dear... I am happy that you take such care for your mom, thank you.. but one thing.. I don't want you to waste your youth like this. Choose someone suitable to you and marry him. Enjoy companionship of a man and enjoy life..."

"Don't you worry maa.. listen; I am not going to be lesbian. I too want to enjoy a hard warm penis in my cunt and give birth to my children. I have a man who loves me. I am testing him whether his love is genuine or not.. as soon I come to know about his sincerity I'll let you know...Ok..." Sumita said in one go.

"Thank you Sumi.. you have relieved me..." and she kissed her daughter's lips lightly.

"Maa.. now will you fuck me..."

"Oh sure my love..." she said and tied the dildo to her waist and making her daughter lie she inserted the one end in Sumi's pussy while the other end is embedded in her own. The mother and daughter played this game by licking, sucking, chewing, fucking and what not...

After 20 minutes of such erotic game both mother and daughter fell on the bed with satisfaction and exhaustion.

-x- -x- -x- -x- -x- -x-

Sitting in front of the TV Raj Abraham is carefully observing Rajini, his mother-in-law. Six months back Raj married Sumita, Raajini's daughter. Both Raj and Sumita work for the same organization and in due course of time they fell in love and got married. Rajini was very happy that Sumi got married and she found Raj also a good and sincere groom for her daughter.

Raj was an orphan brought up by a Christian missionary orphanage. He was found at the doors while he was an infant. The missionary only christened him as Raj Abraham. He grew there and with help of the missionary completed his pharmacy degree and got a job in a pharmacy company two years back. In the same company Sumita joined six months back. Sumita and Raj fell in love with each other and then got married.

Raj intermingled quickly with Rajini, calling her mummy ji and they become very intimate with each other. Sometimes she cracks jokes also with Raj. Sumi also participates in such chit chat. All the three enjoying life. Only thing is that now for Rajini, her daughter is not with her in the bed as previously.

That day is Sunday and Sumita had gone to meet her friend who had invited her for lunch. Raj stayed back and resting.

Rajini is preparing lunch for both of them she is chit chatting with him now and then.

Rajini is in her nighty. Her nighty cloth is thick yet raj could see the jiggle of her big firm boobs whenever she walks or doing some work. He fondled his 8" dick seeing Rajini's swing. Not only that, he observed her when she gets ready for her office... how impeccable she dresses. Most of the time Rajini wears starch ironed cotton sarees, which covers her fully. Not even the naked waist or the navel are visible. She makes a bun of her long hair and puts a net. Without fail she always pins her saree to the shoulder so that it must not slip. Her walk is so graceful and in her office her colleagues and juniors respect her.

His observation of his MIL had started from last ten days or so. Around ten days back when he and Sumi were involved in love game, and he riding her forcibly and pressing her firm boobs. Whereas Sumi also participating actively by responding.

Then suddenly Sumi sat and hugging him, slowly whispered in his ear "Darling mom is watching us..."

"What...?" he was about to shout but before that Sumi closed his mouth with her lips and said slowly... "Shshs.. dear.. don't shout.. and don't turn your head... to my right there is a mirror see at it"

Raj turned his head at the mirror. What he saw turned him still hard in Sumi's pussy. There at the window stood his mother-i-law and watching them play love game. Her eyes were filled with lust. Though not clearly visible he understood that his MIL is pressing her choochis to the window sill. 'May be her hands between her thighs' he thought. After that she was there every night witnessing the fucking session her lovely daughter and horny SIL.

From then on his interest arose for his MIL. 'What a gorgeous lady she is', he thought. Then raj started imagining about Rajini every day. Now while taking Sumi under him he is imagining about her and also imagining how she will raise her bum to meet his deep thrust. Day by day his interest about his MIL is increasing in him.

***********************

That day Raj was in the morning shift 6 am to 2 pm. He is returning from the office on his bike. From distance he saw a lady with red saree with yellow border and yellow blouse standing at the bus stand. She wore goggles and turned to the other side. Her broad buttocks attracted him. He is just staring at them driving his vehicle. As he came close he saw she coming forward waving her hand to an empty three wheeler auto.

Then he recognized her. She is no other than his MIL Rajini, waving her hand for the auto. He stopped on front of her and said "mummy ji.. aap is samay...?"

Then she looked at him and with a smile on her lips said "Oh! Raj beta .. I was not feeling well so I took permission and returning home" she said. Raj saw she is in some sort of trouble.

"Do you want to come in an auto or come with me...?" raj asked looking at her face.

Rajini came forward and sat at the back putting her hand on his shoulder. He started the vehicle. "What happened mummy ji.. any problem..?" he asked.

"Don't know the matter but my whole body is in pains. Unable to concentrate on work and sit there so...." For Raj her words were coming as if they are coming from a deep well.

Without any further talk between them they continued their journey. At one or two points he finding pit holes on the road applied breaks to control and both the times her firm big Tits pressing to his back caused tingles in his body.

By the time they reached home he found that she is not even in a position to get down. When he touched her body he found that she has high temperature. 'Oh! Mummy ji your body is burning you have high fever" he said gave support to her and slowly brought her into her room and laid her on her bed.

After a while he came with a bucket of warm water and a bin to wash and he saying her 'mummy ji.. see if you can wash... I'll prepare tea for you' and went out. After 15 minutes when he came he saw her changed into a nighty and wiped her face with a wet towel, sat on the bed panting for breath.

"Thanks Raj" she said, took the tea and sipped. Hot tea gave her some relief. After she had tea raj made her lie on her back and started applying pain balm on her forehead and temples. Though Rajini said no...no.. he didn't care her words. Raiini too felt some relief and kept quite.

After applying pain balm on her head he turned her on her stomach, started massaging her back and giving pressure. It was more relief to Rajini and she is drifting in to sleep. "mummy ji..do you want to apply balm on your back...?" he asked.

"Mmmm..." she said only this in her sleep.

Raj slowly opened her nighty buttons which were at back and applying pain balm on her back. While massaging his fingers slipped to her side and his fingers were in touch with the bulges of her big tit. Raj felt as if he touched a 440 W live wire. Though in sleep his touch on her Tits caused tingles in Rajini's body. She realized what is happening and wanted to say no.. but couldn't; cause his touch is giving her pleasantness.

After that raj phoned Sumita, his wife and told her about her mother. She was panicked. "No not necessary to get panic I am taking care of her... no..no. hospital is not necessary. It is a viral fever.. do one thing while coming in the evening bring a strip of Chloroquinn and four Declofenac tabs" he said to her.

*****************

Next morning Sumi wanted to apply leave and to look after her mother. Raj said "Sumi looking after her day and night is difficult ... you go to the work I'll look after her during day and you look after her during the night. I have number of leaves in my credit. I will apply if necessary"

Sumi looked at her mother. To be precise Rajini wanted Raj to be at home and she knows that raj is going to touch her in the name of massage which gave her sweet tingles, yet outward she said... "Sumi.. you decide yourself it is the question of job"

Sumi was convinced and went to office. Without knowing each other Mom in law and son in law are craving for each other. At about 10'o clock raj closed the main door and prepared tea for his MIL, gave it to her. When she is sipping tea he asked "mummy ji, was it relief to you when I massaged you yester day..." he asked.

"Yes Raj a lot of relief" she remembering the tingles she got said and continued "but why you take trouble... I am ashamed that I am giving trouble to my SIL. I am quite alright now..."

"No.. no.. no trouble mummy ji... it is my duty.." he said and brought pain balm and sitting at her waist asked her to turn on her stomach. Showing the signs displeasure she turned on her stomach. Raj opened her buttons and inserted his hand in side and started massaging.

Her fair and smooth back is maddening him. He knew that she is watching them in their bedroom making him hornier.

This treatment continued for three more days and every day, both Mother-in-law and Son-in-law enjoyed the sensuous touch of each other. For Rajini these touches were wetting her pussy while or Raj is uncontrollable his erection. Both were waiting to take initiate by the others.

On the fourth day after giving her tea he asked "mummy ji.. you are looking a bit uneasy.. are you alright...?"

"I am fine raj... and with some hesitation said.... But...."

"but.... What mummy ji... tell me.. you want anything...?"

"no Raj.. the uneasiness is because I feel my whole body is sticky with dust and sweat.. and I am stinking... if I can have a good bath..."

"Ok mummy ji.. I will switch on the geyser, take you up to bathroom have a good bath and get relaxed." He said sincerely.

"That is good, I also thought the same but.." she stopped again...

Raj looked at her enquiringly.

"I am not in a position to move my hands freely... there is still a lot of pain when I try to move them...

"Oh!" Raj said and kept quiet for a time and then slowly said "if you want I can give you bath mummy ji..."

"What...?" she almost screamed.

"Not to get panic mummy ji.. this is only a suggestion..." raj said slowly.

Rajini's body shuddered with thrill... she didn't expect this from Raj.. raj's thick and long penis which she saw from last month so or from a distance is now at a hand's stretch. Can she use this situation... it had been a long time that she had dick and a nice satisfying fuck session. What if Sumita comes to know... she will be ruining the relationship of her daughter and SIL no .. no she can't do that.. she thought.

Still munching her words she said ... raj.. my dear son.. what you say is ok.. to be frank at present I need a good bath, but.. what if someone comes to know.. or if Sumi; your wife comes to know.. I can't show my face to her".

"Mummy ji... you are unnecessarily panicking.. is it necessary that whatever we do must be known to Sumi.... I too love Sumi... even she doubts or comes to know, I am sure I'll manage her... and how does other's know anything until we won't tell..."

Rajini was convinced and said "that's true.. it is not necessary to be known to Sumi... but dear be careful... I am afraid about Sumi..."

"Nothing happens mummy ji. Have faith in me" he convinced her.

After that raj took her to the bathroom and given he a good bath with eu D cologne mixed warm water. After the bath Rajini felt that her body is as light as cloud. Raj wiped her body with Turkish towel and looking at her asked "how are you feeling mummy ji now?"

"Oh! Don't ask I am feeling so light... thank you raj..." and she bending forward gave kiss on her SIL's cheek.

"Mummy ji... you have grown a lot of hair there"

"Yes Raj.. I know in recent I was a bit lazy..." she said with blush. Her cheeks turned red.

"If you never mind... can I ...?"

She understood what Raj is saying... her whole body thrilled... with his proposal... she imagined his fingers doing naughty things there. Unknowingly she said.. "yes.. Raj.. but this must not be known to Sumi.."

"Just now I told you mummy ji.. it is not necessary that everything is known to Sumi" and made her lie back on her back put a news paper under her buttocks and brought his shaving trimmer.

Seeing him so eager and willing she too willingly widened her thighs. Within 10 minutes Raj neatly shaved his MIL and keeping a hand mirror between her thighs said "See mummy ji how cute it is looking.. so lovable and kissable..." and he gulped the saliva came in to his mouth.

Now Rajini is also in a horny mood. She decided now or never.. and asked "What Raj.. getting water in your mouth..." she teased him.

"Yes mummy ji want to eat it..." he too said shamelessly.

"Come eat mummy ji's pussy.." and she pulled him close to her and pressed his head in her thighs. Raj didn't waste a single minute and started running his tongue along the inner walls of her luscious vagina. Her body shivered and she giggled, as she was very ticklish. Raj continued to lick her entire pussy for a few minutes and then proceeded to her clit, which was engorged with blood and swollen. He moved her clit hood upwards, and gave her exposed swollen clit a few fast up and down flicks with the tip of his tongue.

She cried, "Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Oh my God! This is so wonderful! Lovely! Don't stop! Uuuuuummmmmhhhh...!"

Raj felt her pussy muscles tighten and knew that she was ready to orgasm. She placed both her hands on his head, pushed it further and further against her pussy.

She cried out, "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Oh my God! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...!"

Raj felt her delicious pussy juices in his mouth, swallowed every drop, and continued to gently lick her cunt. He moved up alongside her, kissed her, squeezed her still firm boobs, massaged her erect nipples using two fingers and his stiff cock was positioned at her temple of love. Rajini felt her SIL's cock at her heaven's gate and woke up as if from a stupor.

"No, no Raj. So far it is ok but, inserting your dick in me.. no.. no.. I can't do this with Sumi" she said but there was a desire in her eyes to have him in her eager and hungry pussy.

"Oh come on mummy ji you have been starving, let me satisfy you" Raj said rubbing his long tool at her gates.

She was hesitant at first, but later agreed, and Raj placed his cock head at the entrance of her vagina. He pushed a little and could feel the head penetrate in her. Her pussy is hot and tight but the wetness helped the penetration. He pushed some more and got the head inside her tight pussy.

She cried, "Oh! Oh! Aaaaaahhhhhh...Raj beta...be slow..."

He pushed some more and got about two inches inside her. Well, the hard part was over; Raj's helmet was inside her tight, warm, tunnel of love!

"Aaaahhh... I am feeling it" Rajini moaned.

Raj pushed further, her pussy is secreting the juices lubricating it for his entire length. His full 8 inches in her, and said, "Mummy ji you have swallowed all of it... all 8 inches in your warm sheath. All of it!" he said in joy.

"Oh my God! This really feels good! I didn't think your big cock would go in. the biggest I had in my life is 6 or may 6½ inches".

12