Mother and Daughter Get Assaulted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the same bed dad was fucking his daughter and I was fucking my mom. My mouth joined with my mom's; my hands were kneading her boobs and her hands were passionately groping my asses. Both the pairs got busy of their own and more the moans of mom and Roshni grew louder, more passionate we all became.

But I got so busy with my mom that I had no time to watch my dad and Roshni. At one stage mom started scratching my back, biting my lips and was pleading to me like a whore to do it faster and harder. I responded to her plea equally and battered her pussy with brutal strokes till we both climaxed and hugged each other in utter sexual orgasm.

By the time mom and me recovered from our carnal bondage we found dad and Roshni had already finished and were lying side by side. Dad was playing with her boobs and she was stroking his half hard cock.

We all admitted that it was worst ever incest that would draw universal condemnation but all of us enjoyed it.

After sometimes, dad asked me and Roshni if we would like to watch him and mom in action. But mom intervened to suggest that we swing partners so that she and dad would form a pair while me and Roshni would form another. We were all hot again and accepted mom's suggestion and had a second session of mating during the same night.

Since that night we became a fucking family and I freely fucked my mom and sis while dad too freely fucked his wife and daughter. Sex became a regular affairs among four of us.

12