Mother and Daughter Get Assaulted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bizarre_m
bizarre_m
150 Followers

The dipper lights were put on and in the flickering lights all could partially see the nude bodies of my mom and sis. While four guards of the rogues were keeping a watch on all the eight victims who were tied to the trees, the main two rogues got busy with their lustful activities with my mom and sis and pressing them hard to the leafy ground were groping their privates.

They did not even go very far but remained to the view of the six tied up victims. Though my father and I were tied at a distance but even from there we could hazily see what was going on. It was a forest area. Countless leaves accumulated there. Soon the rustling sounds of the dry fallen leaves could be heard as my mom and sis tried to save them from the assault of the rogues. It was as if some wild animals were fighting there and there were occasional groans and moans of passion.

In the flickering light I saw Roshni throwing her limbs as the shorter rogue pressed her hard to the ground with his strong athletic body on her. At one time I heard a scream of pain and passion and even without looking I knew it was Roshni whose maiden seal had been ravished.

For some time, a wailing sound came and as it subsided and there were rapid sounds of thrusts mingled with the rhythmical sound of the leaves serving as the mattress of hot sexual activities. The silence of the forest was broken as the rogues continued to assault my mom and sister in front of all.

In the darkness I saw the rapid up and down movement of the asses of the shorter rogue as his tool battered the pussy of Roshni violently in frantic to and fro movement.

But the taller rogue was by that time using abusive words to my mother and putting her hardly on the ground placed his mouth between her thighs and teasing her cunt. I heard him say, "Why are you pretending to resist when your hole is so wet? Don't bother about your husband and son, they won't see anything in darkness. Keep enjoying with me like a slut."

The bearded rogue perhaps teased and played with my mother's pussy for about ten to fifteen minutes after which she started moaning shamelessly at his teasing. Perhaps the unmistakable sounds of her passionate moaning had its effect on my sister too and both started moaning as two rogues played with their nude bodies.

There arrived a time, when my mom and sis could not stop their moans and seemed to be in a competition who would moan more passionately. As the time passed it grew louder, wilder and uncontrollable and whether you call me a pervert or not, my tool started growing harder and bigger - a kind of hardness I never knew before.

Even from considerable distance I could feel the brutal way the rogues were ploughing their pussies as they were groaning in pleasure. It was clear that along with the rogues, my sis and mom were also enjoying the assault as I heard their frantic groans. After about forty-five minutes the two rogues had their climax and very strangely I heard the ecstatic screams of my mom and sis too. The taller rogue then said to their four guards, "We are looking after them, you can now enjoy."

The four guards immediately stripped out of their cloths and soon we could again hear the sound of the dry leaves, see the arching of limbs of my mom and sis, their plea to the assaulters, their sexcited groans and passionate screams of lust that indicated that not only the orgies that were going on but also indicated my mom and sis to be active participants in the same.

It was after more than an hour when the four left their nude bodies. My mom and sis were almost lying like dead bodies, side by side, completely nude and exhausted.

But the ordeal of my mom and sis were not over. The two rogues returned and I heard the taller rogue laugh and say, "After serving the six of us your pussies may be tired. But you two seem to be still hot and we will check your back."

Once again the silence of the forest was broken and it seemed as if some carnivorous animals were fighting for fleshes. The flickering light revealed my mom and sis being turned on their belly, their faces facing the ground and the rogues positioned themselves holding their hard cocks in front of their ass holes. The sounds of leaves were submerged in their lascivious screams of pleasures and the screams of my mom and sister as their virgin ass holes were mercilessly fucked by the two rogues.

But what they did after that was more degrading. The four guards were asked to bring out the cocks of the six tied up with the trees and despite the adversity they were in, each one had hard and erect cocks after watching the scene that preceded. The shorter rogue said to my sister, "Look they're all hot looking at you and your mom and watching the game you played with us."

He then said to the fours passengers and the driver and the conductor, "We are offering you the pleasure of their mouth. So you are now a part of the crime and nobody will ever report this incident."

At the gun point, the rogues took my mom and sis in front of one after another, made them to kneel down and suck their cocks till they spurted their loads inside the mouths of my mom and sis. From the distance we heard the loud pitch of groans of ecstasy of the tied fellows as my mom and sis were made to suck them one after another and as they reached climax inside their mouths.

But our suffering, insult and shame were not over. After my mother and mom had provided oral service to all the six, the rogues came near us and without any warning pulled down the zips of my father and brought out our cocks. As I already told you, my cock was hard and erect since I heard the moaning of my mom and sis. But I was amazed to watch that even my father was hard even at that age and that too after watching his wife and daughter being ravished.

The taller rogue addressed my mom and sis, "You were ashamed for these bastards? Just look at their cocks and how they enjoyed the game you played. Both are hard like studs."

I could see the look of disgust in my mother and sister. But what the knaves did thereafter was most shameful. They forcibly brought my mother near me and my sis was taken near my father, and in front of all they were made to perform hand job on our erect cocks till we ejaculated our loads and then made them to lick our dicks clean. The rogues then said to my mom and sis, "You are perfect sluts now and can enjoy with one another."

It was around 2.30 AM when we the shorter rogue asked me to bring out new dresses from our bags for my mom and sister and give those to them. I carried their dresses to find both lying side by side on the leaves completely nude and tired. They got dressed and were brought back on board the bus. The four passengers and the driver and the conductor also returned.

The taller rogue said to the driver, "Leave them at the turning near the town and they will walk to the railway station. You all take a different route and remember you all enjoyed. So if you go to police, you too will be in trouble too."

The two rogues and their four followers disappeared in the forest. Once the bus started, all the passengers were in a trauma and did not speak. At wee hours the driver brought us near the railway station and sincerely apologized, "You take trains from here. Sorry for all that happened but we were helpless. These are the dacoits being looked for by police. But they have political connections and never get arrested. They have looted the wealth of many people and many women lost their honour to this gang."

My mom and sis were gloomy but I don't know whether it was my mistake I saw a radiance of sexual satisfaction on their faces. Considering all the issues of getting publicity and other consequences, we decided to keep mum and returned to our destination.

But our lives changed completely since then. After what we underwent during the one night journey in the mini bus in cow belt region, we were stripped of all our inhibitions, became lecherous and developed incestuous relations with one another so that both my mom and sis became sex partners of me and my father on bed. We have free sex among four of us. But that is a different story which I will share later on.

bizarre_m
bizarre_m
150 Followers
12