Mother and Daughter Talk Pt. 01

Story Info
Jenny tells her mom about her new boyfriend.
3.8k words
4.37
29.6k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother and Daughter Talk (Part 1)

Kathryn M. Burke

"Hi, Mom."

"Hello, Jenny. What's up?"

"Oh, nothing much."

"Daddy and I haven't heard a lot from you since you started college."

"Well, I've been pretty busy."

"Doing well in your classes?"

"I think so."

"So what's the reason for this call? You need money?"

"I don't need money, Mom."

"Then what? Out with it."

"Well, you see . . . I have a boyfriend."

Deep silence. "Oh, you do?"

"Yes."

"What's his name?"

"Jeremy."

"Is he nice?"

"Of course he's nice, Mom! I wouldn't go out with some jerk."

"I hope not. When you say he's your boyfriend, does that mean . . ."

"Mean what, Mom?"

"That you've slept with him?"

Big sigh. "Yes, I've slept with him."

"I see. Is he your first?"

"Yes."

"So he took your virginity."

"Yes, he deflowered me."

"Ugh! I hate that word."

"I kind of like it. It's so pretty."

"The act isn't very pretty. Did it hurt?"

"Of course it hurt, Mom. It always hurts a girl. Didn't it hurt you?"

"We're not here to talk about me."

"You're not gonna tell me what your first time was like?"

"Let's just say it wasn't a very good experience."

"Why not, Mom?"

"Because the man wasn't really concerned about me--he was basically focused on his own pleasure."

"That doesn't sound so nice."

"It wasn't."

"Well, Jeremy's nothing like that."

"Glad to hear it. When did this happen?"

"About two months ago."

"Two months ago! You were only in college about a month."

"That's right, Mom."

"You didn't waste any time, did you?"

"Mom, it wasn't like that. Anyway, I'm an adult. I turned eighteen five months ago, as you know."

"How old is Jeremy?"

"A couple of months older--almost nineteen."

"So . . . you went out on a few dates with him, and then slept with him?"

"Gee, Mom, do I really have to tell you? It's kind of private."

"I think I should know, dear. I'm just trying to look after you. For example, it would be nice if you were protected, since most guys can't seem to bother."

"I am, Mom."

"You are?"

"Yes."

"Well, that's a relief. At least you won't get knocked up."

"For heaven's sake, Mom, do you have to be so vulgar?"

"I just want to know how this happened. I hope you at least went out with him a few times before--"

"It wasn't quite like that."

"Jenny, you're not going to tell me you slept with him on the first date. How could you do such a thing? You'll get a reputation!"

"Mom, listen. Jeremy's in one of my classes--on the American novel. And one day a few weeks after the semester started, he came up to me after class and just blurted out, 'You're really smart!'

"Well, you are smart."

"Maybe, but I've already read some of the books we're studying in the class, so I have a lot to say about them. I guess that impressed him. He seemed kind of clumsy and awkward to me. In fact, he was breathing hard when he was talking to me, as if he was super-shy around women. That struck me as really cute!"

"So he asked you out after that?"

"Well, no, not exactly."

"What does that mean?"

"I'm trying to tell you! A few days later, I was coming out of the library pretty late, around eleven p.m., and was heading home to that crappy boarding house you found for me."

"That place is costing us a pretty penny, young lady!"

"Okay, fine. I guess it's better than a dorm. Anyway, I didn't notice that Jeremy was following me."

"Following you! You mean he's a stalker?"

"Mom, he's not a stalker. So I got to my house and walked into my room--and, well, Jeremy was right there."

"He forced his way into your room? Jesus!"

"I wouldn't say he did exactly that. But I think he knew he may have been doing something he shouldn't. I looked him up and down and said, 'Jeremy, you really shouldn't be here.' He just stood there, huffing and puffing as if he'd run a marathon or something."

"It sounds terrifying!"

"Mom, I swear to you, he was more scared than I was. Maybe he'd never been alone with a girl before. He just said, in this breathless voice, 'I think you're fabulous.' And he just kept staring at me with these big eyes."

"Don't tell me he--"

"Then he just came toward me, and I guess I managed to pin myself against the inside of the door to my room, and he--"

"What did he do?"

"He kissed me."

"Kissed you!"

"Yes. It was such a darling little kiss! He just bent forward and kissed me. The only parts of our bodies that were touching were our lips. His lips were trembling--I tell you, Mom, he was petrified!"

"He should have been--invading a girl's room like that!"

"He didn't invade my room, Mom."

"It sure sounds like it to me!"

"Well, maybe he did, but I knew him--it wasn't as if he was a stranger. Anyway, we had this really nice, soft, tender kiss. It was wonderful!"

"I still hope you told him where to get off."

"Of course I didn't, Mom. You have to handle these things very delicately. I didn't want to traumatize him."

"You didn't want to traumatize him? That's rich!"

"Anyway, I liked being kissed. And I have to say, I like the idea that some guy is sort of obsessed with me. It's very flattering."

"There are plenty of men out there who might get obsessed with you. You're a very pretty girl."

"Well, he's the first."

"What happened then?"

"I just couldn't help throwing my arms around his neck and kissing back. And I suppose I pressed my body up against his."

"Oh, God."

"Well, Mom, what do you expect? Who doesn't like being kissed? Who doesn't like being the object of someone's affection?"

"What did he do?"

"I guess he was a little surprised that I kissed back. So he put his arms around my waist, and we just kissed and snuggled for a bit."

"How lovely for you both."

"It was, Mom--you don't have to be sarcastic about it."

"Sorry, dear."

"I think I was so fixated on kissing him that I didn't notice that one of his hands kind of began to, um, go lower."

"Omigod."

"So then his hand was on my butt--over my clothes, of course. But the fact that I didn't do anything about it encouraged him. So he lifted up my skirt and put his hand on my panties."

"Oh, Jenny, how could you let him do that?"

"Well, Mom, his hand was so warm and nice! It felt good. So then he pulled my panties down to my knees and, um, well, moved around and touched my spot."

"Good Lord, girl! This is a guy you hardly knew!"

"Mom, I'd known him for weeks in class. Anyway, it was pretty clear that I wanted him to do what he was doing. I think you can guess why."

"You mean . . . you were wet."

"Boy, was I! I mean, this was the first time that anyone else had touched me there. Don't get me wrong: it's great to do yourself, but--"

"I really don't need to hear about how you play with yourself, dear."

"I'm just saying. So he went on touching me and fondling me and stroking me. I was almost embarrassed at how much juice was oozing out of me--it was like a river down there! And he was still kissing me--on my mouth, my cheeks, my neck, all over."

"And what happened?"

"I think you can figure out what happened."

"You . . .?"

"Yeah, I came."

"Right there in your room, standing up?"

"Yeah. I've never come standing up before. Have you?"

"I can't remember."

"Well, it's great. But you get kind of weak in the knees, you know what I mean? So I had to cling to him even more tightly. My whole body was shaking and quivering--that always happens when I come."

"I generally get the shakes only in my legs."

"For me, it's a total body experience. Sometimes I get all dizzy--can't even see straight."

"So then what happened?"

"Well, I felt I had to, you know, reciprocate. He'd done it to me, so it was now my turn."

"That's one way of putting it."

"So, after I stopped shaking, I led him to the bed. It was right there anyway. The room only has a bed, a desk, an easy chair, and maybe some other junk."

"Yes, I know, Jenny."

"I sat down on the bed, not sure exactly what he wanted. He was still looking at me with those big eyes of his--and then he started to take all his clothes off."

"Holy mackerel!"

"Oh, Mom, that's not so surprising. Guys make a mess when they come, don't they?"

"Yes, they do."

"So I figured he didn't want to get come all over his clothing. But I have to tell you, Mom, he's really gorgeous--and big."

"Big? You mean he's tall or stocky?"

"No, Mom, I meant his thing."

"Oh. How big?"

"Well, I didn't exactly measure it with a ruler! But I'd say it was about eight inches erect."

"That's pretty big."

"How big is Daddy's thing?"

"You have no business knowing that!"

"Okay, okay, Mom, calm down."

"So you're saying he stripped naked?"

"Yup."

"What did you do?"

"Well, I felt silly keeping my clothes on when he was nude, so I stripped too."

"I had a feeling you'd say that."

"Man, you should have seen his eyes when he saw me! They got even bigger than before. He just couldn't stop staring at my boobs. And it's not as if they're all that big."

"What's your bra size, dear? I've forgotten."

"Thirty-two C. What's yours?"

"Thirty-six D."

"So you're a bit bigger?"

"I suppose. Not much difference."

"Anyway, there we were, standing up and staring at each other."

"I thought you were sitting on the bed."

"Mom, you can't undress sitting down."

"Okay, fine. Then what happened?"

"Well, his thing was already pretty big. But I figured he expected me to--you know--"

"Yes, I know."

"So I got down on my knees and stuffed it into my mouth."

"Got on your knees! Oh, Jenny, how could you be so submissive!"

"I wasn't being submissive, Mom. I still felt in total control of the situation. I mean, here's this guy's wildest dream come true: the woman he'd developed all these fantasies about for weeks, kneeling in front of him with his cock in her mouth! What could be better for him?"

"What about you?"

"I thought it was great! A cock tastes real good."

"I don't think it has much of a taste."

"Well, I guess it doesn't, but it felt good in my mouth. I made sure to do a lot of different things."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, you know . . . sometimes I'd suck it, sometimes I'd lick the whole shaft with my tongue, things like that. I even craned my neck down and put his balls into my mouth. That drove him wild! Do you do that with Daddy?"

"Sometimes."

"I wouldn't have been surprised if he'd come right in my mouth. I was one great cocksucker!"

"Now who's being vulgar?"

"Well, Mom, I was! But I could tell that Jeremy wanted . . . something more. After a while he pulled his cock out of my mouth and led me to the bed."

"Oh, Jenny, is that what you really wanted?"

"Of course it was, Mom! I was so excited I felt tingly all over. So I lay down on my back, wondering if he'd just plunge right into me. That would've been okay, but not so romantic. But he didn't do that. He got on top of me, sure enough, but he wanted to play with my boobs first. He put his head right between my breasts, pressing them against either side of his face. Kinda funny, isn't it?"

"Your dad does that sometimes."

"Well, sure, why not? And he also stroked my derrière a lot. I think Jeremy has a thing for female butts, too."

"Your daddy has a pretty serious butt fetish."

"Does he?"

"Yes. He's always touching mine. He used to do it even in public."

"In public! Oooh, how naughty!"

"I think it's very rude and disrespectful. I read him the riot act when he did that, and now he's stopped."

"Oh, Mom, he's a guy. They just can't control themselves sometimes."

"Just get back to your story."

"Well, after Jeremy played with my tits for a while, he just slid up my body and got into position. I could feel his cock brushing up against my labia, which were dripping wet. And then he entered me--or tried to.

"When he encountered that silly barrier we have down there, his eyes got big yet again. I guess he didn't expect me to be a virgin. But Jeez, I was only eighteen years and three months old! He just stayed there motionless, then he said, 'Jenny, are you sure you want to do this?'

"'I think so,' I said.

"'You think so? You'd better be sure.'

"'I am sure! Go right on in!'"

"Jenny, really, how crude."

"Well, what was I supposed to say? I don't think there's an elegant way of saying, 'Go ahead and destroy my hymen, guy.' Anyway, he did."

"Did it hurt?"

"I told you it did. But I knew it would, so I took it in stride. But then I felt him going in farther and farther, inch by inch--and in some ways that hurt even more. I mean, it was like someone was tunneling through my body."

"I should have warned you about that."

"Oh, it's okay, Mom. It really felt kind of nice."

"Nice?"

"Well, you just feel so filled, don't you?"

"Yes, you do. But he didn't go all the way in, did he? Eight inches is a lot to get into yourself if you haven't done it before."

"I don't know how far he went in. Maybe not all the way. But I loved it! I just loved the feel of that in-and-out motion of his cock, all slathered with my juices--and maybe with some of my blood, too. Meanwhile, Jeremy was kissing me all over my face and neck and shoulders; once even bent down and sucked on my nipple. And his hands were pawing me wherever they could reach. It was fabulous! But I had a feeling he couldn't hold out too long. He started making these guttural cries deep in his throat, and then he exploded, flooding my vagina with his seed."

"Could you actually feel it? I sometimes have trouble feeling your Daddy's, um, emission when he comes inside me."

"I think I felt it. Anyway, I felt a bunch of fluid in there, thicker than my own fluid. Jeremy kind of collapsed on me, but I kind of liked his dead weight on me."

"Yes, I like that too--but not for too long. I have trouble breathing."

"Yeah, so did I. So I whispered in his ear to get off. He groaned and fell out of me. But it was done! I wasn't a virgin anymore."

"Congratulations."

"It was a wonderful feeling. I almost wanted to do it again right away--except that I was kind of sore down there."

"I'm sure you were."

"Then I looked over at Jeremy, who was lying on his back next to me. And I saw . . ."

"Saw what, dear?"

"Well, I saw his cock was streaked with blood. My blood."

"Ugh!"

"Can't be helped, Mom. That's what happens."

"I know that, Jenny."

"And then I figured: Oh-oh, I must be bleeding myself."

"Women never bleed very much."

"Sure, I know, but there was something. I saw it. And I didn't want to stain my sheets. Jeez, Mom, blood is just about impossible to get out in the wash!"

"You're right about that."

"So I tried to get up and head to the bathroom to clean up, but my legs were sort of weak, so I stumbled. Jeremy noticed, and he just leaped up from bed, scooped me up in his arms, and carried me to the bathroom."

"How romantic."

"I thought it was! He was just being considerate. I mean, it's not every day a guy deflowers a virgin. He put me on the toilet seat (the lid was down), made me spread my legs, and used a wet washcloth to mop me up. There was a little blood and a fair amount of his stuff leaking out of me."

"Dear, you can spare me the details."

"I thought you wanted to know."

"So . . . was that it?"

"Um, no. Not by a long shot."

"There was more?"

"You bet there was!"

"What, exactly?"

"Well, we went back to bed and cuddled for a bit. Cuddling's nice after sex, isn't it?"

"Yes. I wish your Daddy did it a bit more."

"Doesn't he?"

"Oh, he does. But sometimes he gets so tired after plowing into me that he just rolls over and falls asleep."

"Mom, that's terrible!"

"Oh, you have to make allowances, dear. He's been doing me for many years. And the older a man gets, the harder it is for him to come. And as for coming a second time--well, I can't remember the last time he did that."

"Gee, that doesn't make me want to get older."

"No avoiding that, dear. But tell me what Jeremy did the second time."

"Well, here's the thing. He was lying on his back, and I was sort of lying next to him, kind of half on him. And I kept playing with his thing. I mean, it's such a funny apparatus, isn't it?"

"It certainly doesn't behave like any other part of the male body."

"Absolutely not! Anyway, you can imagine what happened after a while."

"He got hard."

"Yup! So we figured we'd do it again."

"But I thought you said you were sore down there."

"I was. So we decided . . ."

"Decided what?"

"Well, Mom, this is kind of hard to talk about."

"Why?"

"I need to ask you something."

"Ask me what?"

"Do you and Daddy . . . That is, does Daddy--"

"What are you trying to say, dear?"

"Does Daddy go into your butt?"

A prolonged silence. "No."

"No? Why not?"

"I won't let him."

"Why on earth not?"

"Are you telling me Jeremy did that to you? Right there after he'd already deflow--I mean, took your virginity the normal way?"

"Sure. He asked me. I said fine. I thought it was kind of naughty, but that made it all the more fun. You're really saying you haven't done it?"

"I have not."

"Why?"

"Because it's horrible and disgusting!"

"Oh, Mom, that's silly. It's just a different way of doing it. Gay men do it all the time."

"That's because they can't do it any other way if they want to penetrate each other. We women have something called a vagina--that's where that thing should go."

"Okay, fine. But the fact that that thing can get in back there means it's sort of okay, doesn't it?"

"If you say so."

"Of course you have to use lube."

"I know about lube."

"Jeremy found some cold cream in my medicine cabinet."

"That's what he used for lube?"

"Yup."

"Yuk! How awful!"

"Well, Mom, I guess I won't be using that jar on my face anymore. But it worked real well."

"And it didn't hurt?"

"Well, sure it did--but I expected that. He told me the first time, even the first couple times, would hurt."

"Oh, so he's an expert in that department, is he?"

"I don't know about that. I guess he's done it once or twice with other girls."

"And how did you do it? Doggie-style? God, I hate that position!"

"Oh, I don't mind it. But no, we didn't do it that way."

"Then how?"

"He had me lie flat on my stomach, and he got on top of me. It felt real nice--kind of like having this thick, warm blanket on you. He had a little trouble finding the right spot, but then all of a sudden he plunged right in."

"Sounds dreadful."

"Oh, it hurt at first, but I got used to it. After that it was kind of a low throbbing, but I liked that. Soothing in a weird way."

"Do tell."

"Sure. And I could tell he was really getting off on it. He started going in deeper and deeper, and once again it was like some mole burrowing into me--but it was a nice, friendly mole! He brought his arms around me and cupped my breasts in his hands, and he was nuzzling my face and neck too. Once he stuck his tongue into my ear."

"Your ear?"

"Yeah--it was great! No one had ever done that to me before."

"I should hope not."

"Oh, Mom, it was lovely. I might even have had a mini-climax right then. But he kept on plowing, and of course he shot his wad into me."

"Your derrière?"

"Where else? He wasn't going to pull out. Men really don't like to pull out, do they?"

"No, they don't."

"And he did something else."

"What was that?"

"Well, as he was about to come, he slid one hand down my front and, you know, began playing with my pussy."

"Oh, yes?"

"Yeah. It was splendid! And he made me come, right around he time he did. That's super-difficult--a simultaneous climax."

12