Mother and Daughters

Story Info
Mother/Daughter/Daughter, Romance, Incest, Lesbian, Sisters.
10.2k words
4.67
44.1k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to My Mother, My Wife.

Lily

"Yes, Mother," Lily mumbled through her gag. She was laying across her mom's lap, hands bound behind her, and gagged with her own panties to muffle the noise of her screams as she was spanked.

"Good girl," her mother Cherie said in a kind tone that directly contrasted with the harsh slap. Lily could feel bright red welts already forming on her ass cheeks, and moaned knowing that they were just getting started.

A lot had changed in the last year; after that fateful mother/daughter ski trip, Lily and Cherie had returned home in a fully committed relationship. It hadn't all been smooth- Lily's younger sister Violet took some time to adjust to their family's new normal- but after sitting her down and explaining their love and service to one another, not to mention seeing the way that Lily and Cherie looked at one another, even Violet had to accept their relationship. Once they had Violet's approval, Lily and Cherie married in a quiet ceremony with just the three of them. Lily's poem became her vows, and hung in the bedroom she now shared with her mom.

Lily was learning to be a wife to her mother, and a parent to her sister- all while attending college classes part time and keeping the house in order. She took a great deal of pride in serving their family- as she always had- and continued to make sure that dinners were made and Violet's homework was done. Cherie continued to work full time, comfortable with having Lily oversee the day to day of their household. They made a good team, inside and outside of the bedroom.

Lily was learning to serve in other ways, too. Ever since she and her mom had begun their physical relationship, she began to realize a strong desire to submit. Cherie occasionally liked to use sex to cope with her high pressure job, and enjoyed having a willing participant to absorb some of her stress and frustration. Lily saw this as an extension of her household and wifely duties and delighted in the opportunity to support her mom in a more intimate way. She found freedom in submission, appreciating the opportunity to forget about her responsibilities for a bit. Submitting to her mother also happened to make her pussy very, very, wet. It was in this type of service that Lily found herself across her mother's lap.

"I think we'll go to twenty tonight. It's been a rough day," Cherie said, "Can you do that for your Mother, Lily?" Lily nodded, moaning the affirmative through her panty gag. "Good girl, now remember to be quiet- your sister is sleeping." Lily bit into her gag with each slap, doing her best to muffle her screams. Her mom wasn't holding back tonight, and Lily could feel her ass swell with each blow.

Her mom's hand landed with force, the whispered counts illustrating to Lily how far she had come- and how far she had left to go. "Six," Cherie whispered. Lily felt fingertips dance along the raised skin, leaving a trail of fire on the sensitive skin. She relaxed as she felt the fingertips brush up her spine, tensing back up as her mom took a handful of hair. "You're going to get four in a row, and they're going to hurt. Don't make a sound, and don't move a muscle." Lily recognized the raw lust in her mom's tone, her body responding instantly with more wetness between her legs.

"Yes Mother," Lily mumbled, doing her best to relax her body and mind to take the pain.

Lily swallowed her screams, turning them into moans. Pain very quickly became pleasure, rippling through her body and resounding between her legs. Her mom's hand gripped her by the hair, holding her still as she spanked. "That's a good girl, take it for your Mother," Cherie purred, the distinct pride in her voice stirring something in Lily. She doubled her resolve, focusing on remaining still and quiet as her mom delivered blow after blow. Tears were running down Lily's face by the time she heard her mother tenderly whisper, "Twenty. Good girl, you're done. I'm so proud of you, baby, thank you for letting me hurt you."

Lily allowed her mom to move her onto her back, laying gingerly on the soft sheets as she tried not to put too much pressure on her tender ass. Her hands were uncuffed, and instead attached to the corners of the headboard. She felt her panty gag being gently removed and replaced with her mom's fingers. "Suck," she heard, and obeyed; Lily worked her tongue around the two fingers, silently sucking them as she breathed deeply through her nose to relax.

Lily inhaled sharply as she felt the pinch of a clover clamp on her nipple. She looked into her mom's eyes as the second clamp was secured. She moaned at the pain, sucking harder on the fingers to soothe herself. Lily looked back up at her mom, her tear-stained eyes silently pleading for mercy. "Shh, there there," Cherie said, cupping Lily's face, "I'm going to make you feel good now. You've been such a good girl, it's time for a reward."

Lily felt butterflies mix in with the strain in her nipples as her mom gently pulled on the chain connecting the clamps; Lily's breasts jiggled back and forth, creating a sensual smile at the corners of her mom's full lips. "You're so beautiful, baby," Cherie said, bending to kiss her daughter. Lily's tongue found Cherie's instantly, beginning a familiar dance as she worked to tune out the ache in her nipples and focus on her mom's fingers gently parting her legs.

Lily felt spit-soaked fingers travel down her stomach, gently tracing her nipples as her mom kissed her. "Mother," Lily whispered into the kiss, the formal name that she used when submitting easily rolling out of her mouth.

"That's it, baby, open your legs for your Mother," Cherie whispered, her fingers easily finding her daughter's swollen clit. "You're so wet, baby, I knew you like it when your Mother hurts you."

"Yes, Mother," Lily moaned, the sting of her ass and ache in her nipples distant memories compared to the throbbing in her clit as her mom's fingers slowly circled her most sensitive spot. Lily tried to stay quiet, but as her mom applied more pressure to her clit, her moans became harder to contain. She cried out as she felt two fingers enter her, shivering on her mom's hand as she neared orgasm. Lily felt one of her mom's nipples slide into her mouth to muffle her sounds, and gratefully began to suckle.

"That's it, Lily, suck your Mother's nipple so you don't wake up your sister," Cherie ordered. Lily looked up at her mom with nothing but adoration; she felt so lucky to have such a loving (and sexy!) relationship.

Lily found it more and more difficult to muffle her moans as her mom picked up the pace. She felt the steady pressure of her mom's fingers thrusting hard inside her, curling inward to hit her favourite spot. She sucked harder on her mom's nipple, desperately trying to stay quiet as her mom's other hand began to tug at the chain between the nipple clamps. Lily's wrists pulled at her restraints, her struggle causing a sparkle in her mom's eyes. "You're going to wake up your sister when you cum," she said with a smirk, "maybe eating your Mother's pussy will keep you quiet."

Cherie's nipple was ripped from Lily's mouth as her mom swung her hips over Lily's face. She planted her legs on either side of her daughter's head and lowered her dripping pussy onto her daughter's face. Lily could smell her mom's sweetness before she tasted it, obediently and eagerly sticking her tongue out to lap it up. The nipple clamps pressed into her as her mom laid down over her, immobilizing the rest of her body as she continued to rub her daughter's clit. Lily felt her mom relax onto her face, pressing her pussy into her mouth and grinding her hips on her face. Lily's moans were swallowed in her mom's folds.

"That's it baby, eat my pussy," Cherie said, her voice sounding muffled to Lily as her mom's thighs squeezed around her head. "Are you ready to cum for your Mother?" she asked, and Lily cried a muffled "Yes, Mother, please!" into her mom's pussy. Her mom's fingers were relentless on her clit, bringing her closer and closer to the edge. "That's it, Lily, you're almost there," Cherie encouraged, "you're making your Mother's pussy feel so good. We're going to cum together, baby," she promised, and Lily smiled as her tongue stroked her mom's clit.

Lily took her mom's clit into her mouth and sucked in rhythm with her mom's fingers in her pussy. The combination of having her clit rubbed and pussy fingered, not to mention the acute throbbing of her clamped nipples as her mom wiggled on top of her, was enough to push Lily all the way to the edge. "Okay, Lily, it's time," Cherie said, grinding her hips into her daughter's face. Lily felt her mom's pussy gush at the same time that hers did and let out a scream as she came. Her mom's thighs clamped down on her head, muffling her sounds as their bodies convulsed as one.

Lily eventually felt her mom ease off of her face, leaving her coated in sweet smelling juices as she untied her daughter's restraints. She gasped as her mom removed the clamps on her nipples, pain searing in them as blood rushed back to the tissue. Lily felt overcome by exhaustion, and was grateful for her mom's embrace as Cherie cuddled up next to her. "I love you, Lily," Cherie said softly, stroking her daughter's sore nipples. "You were such a good girl for me tonight. I am so lucky to have you as my wife," she cooed, stroking Lily's face.

Lily could feel herself coming back to earth, centering around her mom. She felt so grounded, loved, seen, and cared for, that her heart could burst at any moment. "I love you, Mother...wife," she breathed contentedly as she drifted off to sleep.

Violet

They were at it again, Violet thought with a thrill. She had been listening to her mom and sister have sex for the better part of a year, but she knew by the sharp slap she'd just heard that tonight was no ordinary night of mother/daughter intimacy. She heard her sister's muffled moan, the mixture of pleasure and pain in it being a dead giveaway that Lily was getting spanked.

Violet got under her blankets naked, rolling her nipples between her breasts and quieting her breathing so that she could hear what was happening in the next room. She could hear her mom's voice, the firm yet gentle tone that she often used when she was hurting Lily. Come to think of it, it was the same tone that she used with Violet when she forgot to do her chores, or got a poor grade on a test. There was something about that tone of voice that immediately inspired repentance and surrender- a mother's gift, Violet supposed.

Violet reached between her legs, spreading her lips to find her pussy already damp. There was a time that listening to her mom and sister have sex disgusted her; when they had first come home from their ski trip and told her they were going to be together, Violet had laughed in their face and took off. She'd stayed away for a week, refusing to talk to either of them. Not only was their supposed relationship gross, but it was also totally inappropriate- what would people think?! Violet seethed all week, staying at a friend's place and claiming her family was still skiing. She methodically built her argument, preparing a convincing monologue as she did for the school plays she'd been in. A week later she returned home to confront her mom and sister.

To their credit, they heard her out. Her monologue was delivered with dramatic flair, as was everything Violet did. Arms waving, voice shouting, every logical point delivered from the highest of horses. When she was finished, she met her mom's and sister's patient gazes, seeing both hurt and understanding looking back at her. The rest of Violet's words died in her throat. She instead heard them out, listening to how they needed to support each other since their dad had left, and how Lily's oversight of the household had naturally progressed to being more of a partner to their mom. Their logic was sound enough, but it was their love that finally won Violet over- all she had to do was see them together to know they were head over heels for each other. She loved them both dearly, and ultimately wanted them to be happy. She still sometimes grappled with the taboo of it all, and disliked it when Lily used her "parent" voice on her, but all in all things were going smoothly- all three women were genuinely happy within the new dynamic.

The sex was hard to get used to. Violet would go to sleep with earplugs in and music playing, just to drown out her mom's and sister's lovemaking. Violet herself had never had sex, a fact that she was embarrassed about given that she had already turned 18, but she knew enough about it from the moans coming from the next room that in some ways she felt like she had. It wasn't until about six months into their new normal that the screaming started.

The first time it happened, Lily's scream broke through Violet's soundproof armour. Violet lurched out of bed, running down to their room to see if everything was okay. She opened the door, prepared to help in any way that she could. She was met with another scream, this one distinctly laced with the pleasured tones that Violet was used to hearing. Her sister was bent over their bed, fully naked. Lily's arms were bound behind her back, and her ass was pointed in the air. Their mom was behind her, her hand caressing a bright red welt on Lily's ass.

Violet was stunned into silence, her presence going unnoticed by the women in the room. She stood in the doorway and watched as her mom spanked her sister, each time coaxing a sound somewhere between a scream of pain and a moan of pleasure out of her lips. "Do you like that, Lily?" her mom asked in that firm and gentle tone.

"Yes, Mother," Lily said back, her voice completely sincere. "More, please." Violet had slunk out of the room quietly, and had never spoken to either of them about what she had seen.

That night when she got back to her room, she continued to listen to her mom hurt her sister, and to her sister enjoying it. She told herself that she was listening to protect Lily- that if her tone of voice lost the note of pleasure, she would go back into the room and intervene. It wasn't until she realized that her pussy was dripping wet that she started to acknowledge that maybe she liked listening.

She had stopped using ear plugs and listening to music at night after that, instead straining to hear when her mom and sister might be having sex. She enjoyed their lovemaking noises, but got an extra thrill when she heard the spanking begin. She started to rub her clit as she listened, counting the number of spanks as her mom delivered them. Lily began to sound more and more desperate, her screams tonight muffled by something. Violet counted 20 spanks in all, making her somewhat impressed by her sister's stamina. Violet fingered her pussy as she pictured herself taking Lily's place, wondering what it would feel like to have her mom speak to her that way, and touch her so intimately. Based on her sister's moans, it sounded pretty great.

Violet stroked and fingered her pussy until she was dripping onto her sheets. She took handfuls of her ample breasts, pinching her nipples to mirror some of the pain that her sister was going through. She bit her lip as her fingers returned to her clit, rubbing faster as the moans in the other room grew louder. She could now hear both her mom and sister moaning, and knew that they were getting close to orgasm. Violet heard her mom say "Okay, Lily, it's time," and imagined her saying it to both of them. Violet came with her family, letting a moan of her own join the sounds from her mom and sister in the next room.

Cherie

Cherie noted that her palm was sore as she wrapped it around her morning coffee. She smiled to herself, thinking back to the night before when she had delivered no fewer than twenty spankings to her daughter's toned ass- and she certainly hadn't held back. If her palm was sore, her daughter's ass would be very tender.

Lily really was the perfect wife, just as Cherie knew that she would be. They had worked hard over the past year to be a team, sharing responsibilities and intimacy as wives.

It wasn't long into their marriage that Cherie shared her love and need for BDSM with Lily, who graciously and eagerly agreed to try it. Lily was a natural submissive, and after a lot of conversation and practice they had a dynamic that worked well for both of them. Lily called Cherie Mother when she submitted, the formality of the term becoming somewhat of an inside joke when they were out of the bedroom. Cherie knew how lucky she was, and promised herself not to waste any moment of her time with her family.

She was lost in this daydream when Violet came down the stairs, already dressed for school. Violet was in her senior year of high school, coming up on graduation. Where Lily was a tall, athletic, straight A student, Violet was her opposite- short, curvy, and much more artistically inclined. She was the lead in the school play, and her free spirit Cherie knew would never be tamed- it was one of the things she loved most about her youngest daughter.

"Morning, sweetie," Cherie smiled at Violet, "can I get you some breakfast? Lily is still in bed." Cherie knew that she had been hard on Lily last night, so decided to let her sleep in knowing she didn't have class until the afternoon.

"Morning Mom," Violet said pleasantly, "just coffee for me please- I am already late for school."

Cherie shook her head, knowing that asking Violet to take the time to eat breakfast was a losing battle. "Okay, at least grab an apple on your way out," she said.

"I'm good, mom, I'll grab something at school," Violet countered.

Cherie frowned, handing her daughter an apple. "Just take it- make your mother feel better," she said- gently, but firmly.

A strange expression played across Violet's face, but she eventually took the apple. "Th...thanks, mom...okay, I gotta go...love you," she said over her shoulder.

--

Lily had dinner ready when Cherie got home from work, as usual. "It smells amazing," Cherie said as she put her arms around her daughter's waist. "Just like you," she whispered in her ear before nibbling the lobe.

Lily giggled just as Violet came downstairs. "Ugh, get a room you two," she said dramatically, a giggle breaking her character.

Cherie looked at both of her daughters, feeling her heart swell with pride. "Let's eat," she said, handing each of the girls a plate.

Violet and Cherie sat at the table as Lily got her food. "Does anyone need anything?" she asked before coming over to sit down. Cherie noticed Lily wince as she sat, and knowingly smiled at her daughter. "Is everything okay, Lily?" Cherie teased, the memories of the night before passing between them.

"Yes, Mother," Lily emphasized, "nothing I can't handle." Her grin was contagious, and Cherie returned it.

"Seriously, you two, get a room!" Violet exclaimed for the second time that night, breaking the burning tension between Cherie and Lily.

"What do you mean, sweetie? We weren't even kissing!" Cherie asked nonchalantly, not realizing that Violet had understood the subtext. Violet blushed. She stared at her food, her body language showing her embarrassment. "Violet? What's the matter?" Cherie asked, still not quite understanding the change in her daughter's disposition.

"Nothing, mom, never mind," Violet mumbled, "let's just change the subject."

Not one to let something go, Lily chimed in. "What's wrong Violet? You can talk to us, you know," she said with both sisterly and parental compassion.

Violet finally looked both of them in the eye. "I can hear you at night, you know. I'm not a baby- I'm 18 years old- I know what's happening on the other side of the wall at night," she said. Now it was Cherie's turn to blush. "And," Violet said, turning to her sister, "I know why Lily is having a hard time sitting down."