Mother and her son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She brought his cock quickly to a gooshing climax, then rinsed his cock with warm water and sucked him off. Danny was too dazed and delighted to think about what they were doing.

Norma found herself loving Danny more than ever before. She worshipped his cock and waited on him hand and foot to save all his strength for fucking her. Norma didn't fully understand what had moved her to such rash depravity, but she was 41, in her sexual prime and more horny than ever before. Rather than think about why she felt such burning desire, Norma thought only about satisfying her lust. And the solace of her son's big cock was exactly what she needed.

Danny raised his head from the luscious big tit he'd been sucking. "Okay, Mom, I'm hard and hot enough to do it now. Open up!"

Like most women, she lay there with her gaping pussy, breathing heavily and making her mound ripple at him seductively. There was no need to say much because she knew he was ready. Her upper thighs were glistening from her juicing, and she looked deeply into his eyes, trying to read his thoughts.

"Yeah, I can smell it. Ripe and ready ... You are one sexy broad, you know that?" Danny moved into position between her spread legs. Not exactly love words, but Danny's brains were between his legs.

Norma was medium height for a woman, but generously proportioned-big heavy tits, a ripe ass and softly padded pussy mound spread wide with a dark tangle of dense auburn curls. Danny grinned down at her, working the bulbous head of his massive weapon up and down her pussy flaps. His mother held her breath expectantly, her liquid brown eyes fluttering in anticipation.

It had been only recently that she began using the 'f-word'. She wasn't brought up in a ghetto, and she considered herself refined. She would say 'put it in' and 'I want to feel you inside me' so Danny had to keep at it, because filthy talk turned him on. It was when she had an explosive orgasm while he was licking her, and had actually squirted all over his face, that she used that action word. "That's enough, Danny! I want you to fuck me!!!" she screamed.

"Fuck me!" she pleaded urgently. "Stick your thing in all the way to the root! Shit!" She implored him.

"I want to rub my knob on your clit first. I know how crazy-hot that gets you!"

"I'm crazy-hot already! I want you in me! Do it now! Listen to your mother!"

At first he'd been as anxious as she was, but after three days of almost nonstop sex with her, Danny was learning to pace himself, making it last. She'd start coming like a hooked eel, almost letting it slip out, and then grab his backside and re-thrust up against him. Her howling and her screaming, she sounded like a banshee, creaming and squirting and scraping her nails across his back.

"Please, Danny! I want your cock in me! Just rubbing it around on my clit is making me crazy!"

"Yeah? Let's see?" He slanted his eager rammer down and pushed just the blood engorged tip of it into her cunt hole.

"More!" she moaned. "Give me all nine inches! Jam it all the way in!"

"Suck on it with your cunt. Pull and squeeze real hard and I'll give you a little bit more."

"Unngh, Danny. Don't torture me! Your cock is my whole life now. It's all I have. All I'll ever want!"

"Show me," he said grinning, taking great delight in tormenting his poor mother, enjoying his position of power over the woman who had, until recently, controlled his whole life.

"Make your pussy suck harder and beg for my prick!"

Norma grunted and strained, pumping and writhing every muscle in her cunt to entice him. She desperately needed to be fucked. Having been fucked so often in the last few days had made her want it more.

"Fuck me, please. I'm doing everything I can. Can you feel it?"

"Yeah, I feel your muscles." He rammed into her pussy with a thrust that made her eyes pop in surprise.

"Unnngh! That's it! Oh, God, it feels so good when you're deep!"

Danny grinned smugly, rotating his hips to ream the mouth of her cunt with his stiff affair. He knew she loved that. The grinding pressure on her sensitive clit sent shivers of ecstasy up her spine. As he drew back to thrust and fill her cunt hole again, Norma arched her back and rose with him, clinging to his cock with her cunt muscles. Her eyes narrowed to thin slits as her trembling sensations of lewd delight increased.

He drew back until only the knobbed head of his cock remained in the grip of her pussy. Danny let her cling to it, her back arched high, her hips almost a foot off the bed. Then he ground down on her with a grunt, whirling his hips around to screw his cock in. He reamed her again and whipped back.

Danny closed his eyes and tried to concentrate on another sexy face. Images of college girls he knew flashed on the screen in his mind. He quickly rejected each one. All were sadistic cock-teasers. Some would allow a tit squeeze and maybe a few minutes of stinky finger, letting him poke their cunts manually but never coming across. Maybe they were saving themselves for marriage, but these days nobody is a virgin anymore.

No, it would have to be someone older, but not the age of his mother. Danny felt funny about that too. She was twice his age. He thought a sexy cunt that was younger, but not too young, would be better.

Chapter 4

It wasn't too long after Danny's deliberation that Norma received a call from the Opera Guild. The Guild was made up mostly of well-to-do women, and a smattering of gays, who presumably discussed librettos and how to get orchestra tickets to the opera, but more often it was salacious gossip, juicy tidbits about the soloists. It was not credible that a baritone would have a tiny pecker. And how about the conductor of the Springfield symphony having fucked every woman in the fiddle section?

Most of these women had husbands who earned good money or came from old money. Either way, these women were not getting much at home. The romance had gone out of their marriage, and nobody even pretended to care.

Carole, Bella, Diane, Francesca and Ethel. Francesca always showed up in a full length dress and expensive shoes as if she were on her way to a cotillion. Stockings were optional but if a woman didn't shave her legs she'd have to wear panty hose. Nobody ever wore shorts or a jean skirt.

Danny had no idea they were coming on Thursday, so he continued to gripe to Norma about wanting some variety and although he loved his mother and her love niche, as delicious as it was, sameness left him unsatisfied.

They had been fucking, and sucking, and tickling each other. He loved his mother's ass, and had jammed his fingers up her rectum, causing her to squeal 'don't' every time he did it, but she came harder and had to admit she loved it.

When Thursday arrived, the girls filed in, excited and all talking at the same time. Norma had arranged seating in a semicircle, as if this were an encounter group. But with Danny off to the side, he got a good look at their legs and with today's fashion, they showed a lot of thigh. Except for Francesca, whose thin, long dress clearly showed the fullness of her thighs.

It didn't take much for Danny's dick to assert itself, as if it had ears there in his pants. He wore polyester trousers because Norma told him to look nice, and it was easy to see the impressive tenting that distracted the women. The more they relaxed and allowed their knees to gap open and showed more thigh, the higher the tent grew, until it became obvious that Danny had a massive hard-on.

Mature women aren't shy about their sexuality, and so they preferred to stare at Danny's affair, fascinated that it kept growing, until Norma had to turn her head to see what the distraction was. She could have guessed.

Danny had a strong desire to unzip his fly and whip out his cock. He had five women gawking at him, squirming in their folding chairs, crossing and uncrossing their legs, trying to focus on what Norma was saying, and every one of them was dying to see more. Yeah, he was feeling good about himself, cocky, and was close to whipping it out. You could almost hear the women whimper, as their asses swished back and forth and the smell of pussy was overpowering.

"OK, girls, let's take a break. You've all met Danny by now. He's my son, and he's home from school ..." She looked over at Danny, who was playing pocket pool, pretending to adjust the visibility of his affair. His face was red, not from embarrassment, but from the effort to keep his cock in his pants.

The group dispersed and all went to the table where Norma had put out Danish and coffee. Bella was on a diet and she preferred to approach Danny.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey what's up?"

"Well, you obviously are!"

Danny stared at Bella's ample bosom, not bothering to answer her, because in his mind he had already had her boobs hanging out. She could feel his eyes on her, and coupled with the throbbing in her pussy, she would have let him fuck her there and then.

"You look hot," Danny told her, trying like hell to look impassive. "I love your shoes ..."

"Mmmmmm ..."

"I can smell your pussy. I bet you're really turned on." His voice exuded confidence.

"Yes, my dear. I am feeling a bit frisky. I want to see your thing. Can you unzip your pants?" The ladies were chatting away across the room, sipping coffee.

"You do it ..."

Smiling, as if they were discussing the state of the nation, Bella pulled his zipper down and Danny's engorged prick leaped out at her like an angry snake. She was stunned by the size of it, and how hard it was, and she used her soft fingers to roll his foreskin up and around.

"Not bad" she murmured in a low voice. "In fact, best of what I've seen ..."

"It needs TLC. Do you suck cocks?"

"You bet," she said. "Here? Right here?"

"Yeah, why not ..."

"Let's go out in the hall. I don't need a reputation as an opera loving cocksucker."

"No problem," he said and he followed her majestic ass into the hallway. She dropped to her knees, her thighs being displayed by her short dress. He could see the white flesh above her stockings, almost to her panties. Holding him carefully, she applied her warm lips, and hollowing her cheeks, she sucked the essence out of him.

* * *

Norma stirred, warming with each vibration she felt from him. When that stilled to nothing and she felt his magnificent prick going soft, she purred warmly, "Slip it out of me and lie on your back. Just relax and catch your breath. Then mother will suck you hard so we can do it again." They had been fucking for the past hour, just before dinner. Danny pitched over on his back willingly enough. His limp cock slid out of her pussy and drooped like a bent lance between his muscled legs.

She stroked his cock fondly with a curled hand, fingers gliding smooth and warm on a film of slick cum. At the same time, she bowed her head and kissed his nipple, swiping it in a spiral with her tongue.

He began to moan, receiving pleasure that was more than enough. Too much. Danny just wanted to rest, to be by himself for awhile. He'd loved his mother's demanding lust at first, but now it was getting to be tiresome. He decided to shake her up a little. If she wanted so damn much from him, she would have to give him something special in return.

Danny folded his hands beneath his head and stretched out, smiling, while she nibbled her way down to his dense pubic spread. She nibbled around the fringe of it, sending slight tingles of fresh excitement into his nuts.

"I've been thinking," he said carefully, letting her nibble right up to the base of his cock before he went on. "I'm really enjoying sex with you."

"I'm glad, dear. I've never had better!" She turned her head and dragged her tongue up the underside of his sagging cock, supporting it with her hand while she licked off the film of cum that glazed his long cockshaft.

"Yeah, but you see, I don't know what's better. Yours is the only pussy I've ever eaten."

"And the only one you need to eat. Later, when I've taught you everything, you'll meet some nice young girl and thrill her out of her mind."

Norma raised her head and opened her lips, pressing down to suck in the bulbous head of his half-erect cock.

Danny groaned, feeling the pulse of excitement stir again.

"I want to expand my horizons. I want to meet more women." he said. "I want to try another woman, not some teeny-bobber."

"Another woman?" Norma's head snapped up, and she spit the words out like poison.

"Well, if it happens, it happens. I'm not going to a single's bar or anything like that. You have people who come here, like women from church and the opera guild. Maybe I might get something going with one of those ..."

Norma was thinking over the possibility. Maybe, but she was undecided. She was his mother and she wanted him to get serious with a nice girl-some day!-someone he might fall in love with. One problem with that-she never mentioned love to Danny. She doubted he understood what the word means. It's what left after you're tired of fucking. You can't fuck until you're 100 years old. But love never goes, it gets better with age.

"No," Norma insisted. "You're mine. You're all I've got now. I don't want to share your cock with anyone." She squeezed his prick possessively.

"So what do you have to worry about?"

Norma felt that awful feeling, like apprehension. She'd already lost her husband, and now she became worried that she might be losing her son. But she realized quickly that she had no real choice other than to satisfy his lewd cravings. Danny's cock was swelling massively hard in her hand. She just had to have him, even if not all to herself.

Chapter 5

Norma made coffee the next morning while Danny was sleeping, enjoying a much-needed rest. He had fucked her three times after making the demand that she allow him some space.

Her palms were cold with the sweat of scary perception while setting up the coffeemaker, but she felt a little better when she had downed two cups laced with bourbon. But in twenty years, their marriage had grown stale. Walter's interest in her had declined as her sexual desires increased. The more she wanted from him, the less he seemed willing to give.

When she saw her son's stiff cock, always hard, constantly begging for female attention, it was a temptation that no horny woman in her sexual prime could possibly resist. Norma gulped down the last of her whiskey-laced coffee and stood up. Lightheaded, but fiercely determined, she decided she'd get him a woman.

Chapter 6

He had decided to take a nap while his mother fixed dinner - -pot roast with roast potatoes, and apple pie for dessert. It was one of his favorites. She was peeling potatoes when the phone rang. It was her sister sounding desperate.

"Norma," she said. "I need a favor. The head of my husband's company came into town unexpectedly, and we want to take the big guy out to dinner."

"I hope you don't need a loan. Walter cleaned out our checking account when he left. We've been living on what Danny makes and that isn't much. You know Danny hates his job."

"No, I don't need a loan, but I don't want to leave Missy alone."

Missy was an 18 year-old girl, a freshman in college. She wore her hair short, to show off her lovely neck, and with a kimono she'd look like a Geisha. She looked very intelligent when she wore her glasses but didn't wear them if she was socializing. She was a bold, inquisitive teen, more reckless than wise and she wasn't averse to taking chances. That was probably the reason Norma's sister didn't want to leave her alone.

"We'll be very late," her sister warned. "We have tickets for a new musical, and I'm sure we'll want to go out for drinks after that."

"It doesn't matter," Norma replied. "Missy can eat dinner with us and stay overnight."

"Oh, you're a lifesaver! What would I do without you?"

Norma smiled to herself, wondering more what her sister would do if she had any idea what was in store for Missy. Certainly a more reckless and thrilling adventure than anything the girl might have gotten into all on her own.

"It's no trouble at all," Norma said, trying to keep her voice from sounding overly anxious. "Bring her over right now if you like."

"Yes, we will. Thanks, Norma. I just can't thank you enough for this."

She grinned and almost told her sister the same thing. Instead she said, "Just go out and have a good time. Taking care of Missy will be my pleasure!"

Norma was wearing a scoop-neck blouse of sheer, silk-like fabric and a knee length black skirt when Missy arrived. The blouse showed off her cleavage to the best advantage, and she didn't wear panties or bra at home.

"Can I help you fix dinner?" Missy asked, more out of courtesy than real desire.

"No, dear, everything is in the oven. Why don't we just sit and talk?"

"Well, all right." Missy was not thrilled. She would much prefer talking to someone nearer her own age. "Is Danny home?"

"Yes, but he's taking a nap. He had a hard day. Would you like to have a glass of wine with me?" Norma asked.

"Wine? Er, well ... sure." That was something her parents never would have offered, or even allowed. Missy was thinking that spending the night with Norma might not be so bad after all.

"Red or white?"

"Mmmmm ... whatever you're having."

Missy had never tasted either one. Her home was a Christian Fundamentalist home where dancing, drinking and watching R-rated movies was not tolerated.

"I think white. There's some in the 'fridge. Just sit down, I'll get it."

Missy settled on the couch, hoping that Norma wasn't going to get maudlin and talk about Walter's disappearance. It had shocked the whole family, mostly because they had always seemed to be such a happy couple.

The girl was a little curious about what had happened between them, but she didn't want to hear a long and tearful discourse on Walter's ship building and that Norma was thinking he might have signed onto a cargo ship out of Panama. The parents of most of her friends were divorced and those who didn't divorce were cheating on each other. The only people she knew who were happy were her girl friends who were engaged. Overall, she had no plans to marry anyone.

Norma brought two wine glasses and sat down beside her young niece on the couch.

"Here's to fun and happiness," the woman said brightly, toasting each other. Their glasses clinked together.

"Yes, to fun and happiness," Missy was relieved to find Norma in such good spirits. And two glasses of wine made them both even more relaxed and silly, as women tend to get when they drink too much wine.

When Norma served Missy her third, the girl asked curiously: "What happened with you and Uncle Walter?"

"Oh, we had some differences. Petty differences," Norma said evasively.

Missy took that to mean sex, the subject that interested her most in this world.

"Did he find another woman?" she asked boldly. That was the story she'd heard most. Missy knew that men in mid-life were often drawn to younger women. The divorced father of one of her friends had even tried his best to seduce her.

"There was no other woman," Norma replied, her tongue loosened by the glowing warmth of the wine. "Walter found me with another man."

"Ooooh!" Missy flashed a knowing grin.

"But you mustn't tell your mother that. She'd be terribly shocked."

"Mother is such a prude, I never tell her anything.

"Good, I'm glad you understand."

Each time she'd gone to pour wine, Norma sat down a little closer to Missy when she returned. They were very close now, near enough to touch.

"Was it exciting?" Missy asked. "The other man, I mean."

Norma giggled. "Yes, it was. Very!"

The girl's deep blue eyes gleamed with envy. "I'm still a virgin. The biggest thrill I've ever had is some guy feeling my boobs."