Mother and Sister Package: Bra Mask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your sister seems very spritely these past couple of weeks; nice to see her happy for once, though, wonder what you told her that night when you went to the kitchen ... to apologize, I think." Mom remarked, smiling up at me.

"I told her that I love her and that she's beautiful, big bubby and all and there's nothing at all to be ashamed of ... and please don't tell me I said the wrong thing again."

"Nah, that sounds about right ... under the circumstances," she said

I walked around to the back of the chair and leaning over put my arms around her neck, letting my hands fall to her breasts, which was bare under the blouse.

"Don't be jealous, I love you too mom, and you're also beautiful, big bubby and all," I said letting both hands grip the mounds of flesh and gently squeeze the plump nipples.

"Thank you son, I needed that," she said, then as realization dawned on her, she grabbed my hands and pulled them away from her soft boobs, looking around sharply at me.

"Yuh lil scamp, what wickedness is that?" she said laughing haltingly.

I could tell from the look on her face that she wasn't too sure whether to laugh or be angry.

"I hope you didn't do that to Helen," she said looking me in the eyes.

"Nah, I wouldn't risk that with Helen."

"Oh, but you'd risk it with me!" she said

"Yeah, because you're my mother, you wouldn't kill me for that, but Helen would, or break a plate or bottle on my head."

"Good, glad you're smart enough to realize that, so you won't try it," she said.

"I don't have to, when I've got you," I said dropping my hands quickly and once again squeezing her nipples and also massaging the big globes.

"Boy, why yuh so wicked and sneaky? ... You ain't grown up yet, yuh know, only play, play all de time." she said throwing a punch at me, that I evaded and ran away laughing.

It became a game with us after that. At least once a day, providing Helen was not around I'd wink at mom and make a move like I was heading for a little squeeze, and she would hop away or I would pull back and we'd both laugh. Three weeks into it when she'd got comfortable with the 'almost' game, I saw her standing by the back door looking out. I positioned myself behind her and slowly put my arms around her, holding my hands far out in front of her so she could see it. I moved my hands in slowly, but she stood still, probably thinking I was going to do the usual and pull away at the last moment. I grabbed her braless breasts and massaged them vigorously, then twirled her nipples between thumb and forefinger.

She spun around, eyes blazing passion, lips trembling. I tilted her chin and found her mouth with mine. She wrapped her hands around my neck and pressed her body hard into mine as we kissed each other hard. Then she broke the embrace roughly.

"Don't do that Charles, stop ... this game ends today, yuh hear me?"

I nodded, "Okay mommy, I won't do it again if yuh don't want to." I said, knowing it to be a lie.

I knew that it was too late for either of us to deny the need. I just had to bide my time.

"I sorry mommy, ah doan know what get into me," I said, looking down to the floor.

"Is alright baby, I know, I understand what's happening ... it's this blasted lockdown, scaring us, all of us, making us think stuff we shouldn't be thinking, wanting things that's not for us to want ... yuh know ... is everybody going crazy, everybody," she said, trying to explain away the fire of incest raging in her

I left her alone after that as far as our little game was concerned ... but I was biding time, waiting for the right moment.

The next week, that moment came. For the first time in five months Helen went out. She put on her mask, packed away sanitizers in her bag and called a taxi. She had to go do some necessary paper work for admission to university in the coming school year providing things got back to normal by then.

Minutes later I saw mom head for the bathroom, smiling at me as she walked by. I wondered why she hadn't used the upstairs bath. When she was passing back after her shower, a big white towel wrapped around her full, dark body, I got up and walked along beside her. Unlike Helen, mom had the ass and thighs to match her big boobs, so she was quite a sight wrapped in the towel.

"Somebody is smelling and looking so sweet today,"

"Yup!" she said, looking at me and smiling.

We climbed the stairs.

"Preparing for a date or something?"

"Yes, you jealous?"

"Nah ... just fill me in with some of the juicy details when you're back, and I'll be good."

"Will do," she said, smiling sweetly once more.

We reached her bedroom and she stopped and turned, reaching for the door handle. I grabbed her hand and pulled her away.

"Charles, what you doing." She said, but allowed me to drag her along.

I pulled her into my bedroom, and closed the door behind us.

"Charles honey, I thought we promised," she said, eyes searching mine.

I looked at her steadily.

"Yuh really want to keep that promise mommy?"

"Oh baby ... baby" she cried, stepping forward.

She raised her hands and loosened the towel, letting it drop to the floor. She threw her arms around my neck and holding tight hopped up and wrapped her thick legs around my waist, her heavy body almost knocking me over, but, bracing with all the strength in my five foot eleven, one hundred and eighty pounds body I managed to stay on my feet, supporting her two hundred or thereabout body with my hands under her big butt cheeks, fingers sunk into the damp, bath-cold flesh. She kissed me passionately as I walked her to the bed. I let her down on the edge of the bed and quickly lost my shorts. I slipped to the floor and buried my head between the thick thighs, my tongue reaching for the clean shaven vulva with its little triangle of black hair above. My tongue pierced the thick, freshly bathed lips. I felt her hand on my head, restraining my search.

"Not now baby, we can do that later ... just fuck me right away ... put yuh cock in me, ah been waiting too long.

I got up, pressed my cock to her pussy and with the help of her guiding hand, rammed the hard fuck tool into her and immediately started pounding away. She cried out.

"Yes, yes, yes ... oh baby ... uh, uh, ooow!"

She threw her legs onto my shoulders, and I leaned forward, pressing her knees to her big bosom and started pounding the thick pussy of my sweet mommy. She cried out, but then covered her mouth with her hand, remembering that her husband, my father, was in the next room, I pounded her for about three minutes, deep and slow, then moved to a slow grind and wind, buried to the base in her, and when I moved from that to a steady onslaught of short, quick jabs, I heard her suddenly whisper:

"Oh mih god ... Charles ... ah coming already ... this never happen so quick before."

She covered her mouth with her hands, muffling her cries as her body shook. Luckily my bed was less than a year old, with a firm and steady mattress, because the way she bucked like an unbroken filly, an old bed would have given us away to the person next door. I remained still, just holding her like a patient rodeo cowboy in the saddle of a frisky filly.

She pushed me off her and onto my back. Kneeling between my legs, she lowered her head and began sucking my cock, her head bobbing vigourously. She chewed and sucked and licked hungrily, even swallowing my balls at one time, sending sweet pain through my body. And then she was riding me, at first with steady up and down movements, her feet planted flat on the bed, and then with her inner thighs and knees gripping my sides as she made quick, jerking back and forth thrusts, hissing all the time from the sweetness of the son-cock in her pussy. Her big boobs were swaying all over the place. I reached up and grabbed them, massaging the soft globes, and then it was me uttering a stifled outburst as my body teased by her expert jerking waist, surrendered to the explosion of built up emotions and stimulated nerve endings.

When I was done cumming we both lay on our backs holding hands like loving teenagers.

"What about the promise mommy?"

She laughed, "To hell with the promise, those things are made to be broken ... but we have a little problem, Helen won't be going out again anytime soon. We will have to settle for little quickies, which will call for good timing."

"We can do it," I said.

Mom hopped off the bed.

"That was a long shower ... I gotta go take another quick wash and then go get dressed. I hope Derrek doesn't notice anything. From now on it will call for good timing to keep our secret safe." She said, chuckling.

Her eyes were sparkling with excitement as she talked and wrapped herself with the big white towel. I admired the thick batty bouncing under the towel as she sped out of the room. I put on my shorts and went to my window, which overlooked the street, and there was the taxi that had left with Helen half an hour ago. Helen was going into her purse for the taxi fare. I rushed to the upstairs bathroom, hoping mom hadn't gone downstairs, and knocked once before bursting into the bathroom, the door of which was fortunately not locked. Mom pulled back the shower curtain. Her skin was dripping water.

"We can't ... maybe later ... or tonight," she said, smiling.

"Helen is back," I whispered.

"Oh mih god," she cried, bringing her hands to her face.

I reached out and quickly gave the wet pussy a firm feel before closing the door and hurrying away.

I made it down the stairs before Helen had opened the door. She found me in the kitchen with bread and stuff for a sandwich. She informed me that when they were halfway she got a call telling her that the appointment had been postponed until the next day.

"Where's mom?" she asked.

"She's gone to assist dad with his shower, I think"

Helen pulled my hand and led me to the bathroom. She pulled down my shorts and got on her knees. I quickly pulled her up, not wanting to take the chance of her smelling her mother's pussy on my cock.

"We only gat time for one meal and I is de hungry one, yuh interrupted me from eating my sandwich, I will eat you," I declared.

She laughed out and as I got down on my knees she pulled up the black dress skirt that she had worn for the meeting. I pulled aside the leg of the panties and went straight for her clit. She came within three or four minutes. While she was still trembling with pleasure I got up and pushed my hard cock into her dripping pussy. She leaned against the wall with one leg on the toilet seat as I pounded her, while she sucked her thumb like a little girl. I unbuttoned the blouse and pulled the bra up, letting the big flesh melons fall out. I lifted one and brought it to my mouth, finding the nipple and sucking hard on it while I hammered her pussy.

After about five minutes passed and I was nowhere near to an ejaculation, I lied, telling her I heard movement upstairs. I pulled out of her and pulled up my shorts. She quickly fixed her panties and lowered the skirt then buttoned up her blouse. We hurried out of the bathroom and into the kitchen where we began making sandwiches together, exchanging conspiratorial smiles.

12